• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Joke: Donkey Kong vs Fire Emblem
Broke: Donkey Kong and Fire Emblem Crossover
Woke: Expand Dong for Fire Emblem Waifus

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So if your a fan of Steven Universe and watched Your Mother and mine, this video may interest you:

This makes so much sense actually. I think Garnet doesn't even know the full story here and was lied too.

There's certainly points in the episode that don't make sense.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
You know about the Mario newcomer in fighting, its really dumb, cause as soon as you remove Smash talk, the Mario fanbase is pretty chill, outside of the games that gain infamy.

Also about Mario in Smash, I basically see 5 newcomers at this point that would basically cover all aspects of the Mario franchise.

I see those 5 as Daisy & Waluigi to represent the Sports and Party games, unless the Party series gets a stage, which is possible and would mean only one of them would happen, Paper Mario, to represent Paper series (duh), Capt. Toad, cause he's an interesting character and seems Nintendo would like to make Treasure Tracker a series, and Geno, cause fan demand, plus shows the original Mario RPG formula.

I'd add one more newcomer, but Baby Mario & Luigi aren't probably going to happen, even though I'd love for them to happen with a Partners in Time inspired moveset. And I know its not likely since M&L Mario and Luigi are more likely to happen if they wanted to have a Mario & Luigi inspired moveset in Smash.

Also this is something I would love to happen have Toad & Capt. Toad in Smash, just to make the people who don't know their 2 seperate characters even MORE confused. Plus Toad having a New Super Maro Bros moveset would be cool, obviously he should have some Wario's Woods and SMB2/USA moves mixed into his moveset, I'm thinking something like his specials would be New Super Mario Bros power-ps, with his Wario's Woods and SMB2/USA being his A and Smash moves.

Yeah so breaking this all down I see 5 more Mario characters happening, with Daisy, Waluigi, Capt. Toad, Geno and Paper Mario being those 5.

With myself actually wanting 7 Mario newcomers with Baby Mario & Luigi with a Partners in Time moveset, as my most wanted even though their not likely, althougj I could get lucky and tjey sneak as Yoshi reps, since their more important in that seris :)

Also yeah I once said I didn't want Toad, but he's grown on me, and I just love the idea of people getting confused over there being 2 Toads in Smash, even though their different characters.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Wait...Seriously? I didn't think it would do too hot, since it is a remake on the 3DS and all. But the game is pretty damn good all things considered. Would recommend it to anyone here who hasn't played it.
There's plenty of speculation as to why. Shift away from the 3DS community for the Switch, waning support for the series after missteps like Other M and Fed Force, misguided loyalty towards AM2R.

But when an install base of 330 mil - which sold another 750k over the 2017 holidays, mind you - can't bring a critically solid title past 450K sales, somebody done ****ed up.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
That's pretty cool. I only have one mareep so I would love to get more and if I got a shiny that be pretty cool.
I only had one Mareep. But I had it as my partner and walked all summer until I had enough candy. But didn't evolve because it wasn't perfect

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
The sales charts for Samus Returns in particular are criminal.

Critical praise, return to form for Metroid - still hasn't broken past 450k.

Beats Federation Force's sales but let's not trip over that high bar.

Even Other M sold 1.36 mil. Other M.

Oh ****.

I basically ignored Bulba day but I'm in for that.
Didn't realise they released the sales numbers but that's disappointing...

It may be a similar situation to Super Metroid where its just way too late in the system's life for the game especially with a vastly superior system people would rather play it on...

Other M, keep in mind had a decent amount of hype behind it so its sales while not anything amazing were still decent in comparison...its just what people noticed after playing the game...

Chrono.

I thought only 6 of the DLC was leaked, with people not being sure if DBS 17 was happening.

Personally, I'd want to see what Cooler and Vegito are about. I'm hoping Vegito will have the SS1 hair, and Blue is only for his Lvl

3 or an Install Super.

Wait...Seriously? I didn't think it would do too hot, since it is a remake on the 3DS and all. But the game is pretty damn good all things considered. Would recommend it to anyone here who hasn't played it.
I think DBS 17 is a safe bet after that ending and Toriyama specifically having a draft for who would win and lose the tournament from the start.

Its also curious how DBS 17 was also one of the DLC characters for XV2 despite some glaring omissions like the U6 girls, Toppo and even Dyspo.

That said, he has the least amount of substantial evidence right now.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Still pretty indifferent to Toad and Bandanna Dee myself. I totally get why people would want them, but I don't feel too attached to either getting in. Then you got that thing where a bunch of Zelda characters from the latest title show up and some people want them playable.

There's plenty of speculation as to why. Shift away from the 3DS community for the Switch, waning support for the series after missteps like Other M and Fed Force, misguided loyalty towards AM2R.

But when an install base of 330 mil - which sold another 750k over the 2017 holidays, mind you - can't bring a critically solid title past 450K sales, somebody done ****ed up.
Yeah, it's just a shame is all. I got the game as an X-Mas present and finished it at 100%. Something I never did for a Metroid game before, I usually stop at like 70 or 80 something and call it. Not to mention all of the convinences it offers to players who probably prefer shorter play sessions.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Am I the only one who thinks Sakurai will change his mind on Ridley and put him in as a playable character for Smash Switch? He did this with the Villagers/Mii's/Pac-Man way back in the Brawl days and they ended up being added to Smash 4. What's to say he wouldn't change his mind for adding Ridley into a new Smash game?
I wouldn't say no, but don't count on it.

Mario fan in fighting
DK fan infighting
Kirby infighting

TLDR smash fans fight each other a lot

Marvel VS Capcom fighting game of this would be wild
:061:
That wouldn't be fair the Kong clan would be way out numbered by the Fire Emblem armies. Guess they'd need to call in back up from the Waldoughs

What? Why get help from Crocodiles when you can get help from animal vikings indstead. :troll:

The way people in the animal crossing fandom fight eachother is particularly awful.
Why what do they do?

Last edited:

Burb

The Absolute Worst
I've sorta garnered a reputation for being a jerk, so this probably doesn't mean much coming from me (hypocrisy and all, lol), but.....

Some of you guys are way too hard on Shiny. I understand being uncomfortable about the sexual stuff, but some of these complaints just seem really unfounded.

D

Deleted member

I'd never believe that in these 2+ years since I watched Fate/Zero that I'd ever see someone call Waver a husbando... And it wouldn't actually be illegal...

Last edited by a moderator:

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Aw darn, and the Kirby fandom was like the one fandom to not start stuff either, LOL.

Why Marx NOW? Solely because he's being added as a bonus character to Star Allies? That's only marginally less stupid than the "this character was added to Hyrule Warriors, so that means they have WAY more chances for Smash!!!" thing that happened before, LOL.
Fad characters are always gonna be a thing, sadly.

Sounds like it's a good thing I don't really involve myself in the character speculation threads.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I have seen "some" fate characters though....:squirtle::smirk:.
Seeing the characters and learning about the characters are two different things.

I've sorta garnered a reputation for being a jerk, so this probably doesn't mean much coming from me (hypocrisy and all, lol), but.....

Some of you guys are way too hard on Shiny. I understand being uncomfortable about the sexual stuff, but some of these complaints just seem really unfounded.
Which ones?

Just wanna make sure I'm not ****ing things up.

Be as blunt and as jerkish as you want; if it's the truth, I'll take it..

I'd never believe that in these 2+ years since I watched Fate/Zero that I'd ever see someone call Waver a husbando... And it wouldn't actually be illegal...
I mean, what better way to get closer to Broskandar than being husbandos with the guy who met him? :troll:

D

Deleted member

Seeing the characters and learning about the characters are two different things.
I know.... It is just I at least know what the Fate characters look like.
It is all right.
I admit, I have posted some incredibly stupid stuff. :4diddy:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Fad characters are always gonna be a thing, sadly.

Sounds like it's a good thing I don't really involve myself in the character speculation threads.
I like character speculation, but since it's as spicy as it is I'm not sure when I'm gonna properly plunge in just yet. It was almost easier during off-season a bit, LOL.

I'm personally of the mind that Smash Switch was in the back of everyone at Nintendo's minds from the moment the Ballot went up, but naturally after :4bayonetta: it's obvious the Smash fans that shout everyone down are outnumbered by people that do make fad choices but also go out of their way to have utterly insane taste with it. So who knows what's going to happen. Especially considering most of the easy Smash picks didn't pop up until after Smash Switch was well on it's way, we're probably going to get a very weird newcomer set this round.

D

Deleted member

The fact that you care for my well-being shows that you are not a jerk. :)
Medusa is best girl and you'll love her in Heaven's Feel, I'm sure of it.
I mean.... Medusa is attractive, not going to lie....

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Of course I mean the great Iskandar
Thought so.

that rider appears to be extremely dead at the moment. . .without saying more than 4 words.
:061:
That's the Unlimited Blade Works route.

Heaven's Feel is where the vast majority of her character is dumped into lol

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I know what you guys want.
23.gif

1.gif

:5waluigi:
It's not just about looks, Shiny.

She'd be super ugly and I'd still love her.
Oh.. well know I need to know more about her.

Should I change my avatar back to the Duck, considering that I am too young for Fates? The choice is all of yours.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Because you can't have the best friendship with only one of them
I mean, on one side, yeah, these two are great friends.

On the other...
Medusa and Sakura.

Should I change my avatar back to the Duck, considering that I am too young for Fates? The choice is all of yours.
Your avatar, should be your choice.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Anyone else here really looking forward to the Luigi's Mansion remake?

The thing I want most from it is to be able to play the original game's PAL version of the Hidden Mansion.

There's so many fun changes in that version of the game. And it provides a greater challenge.They'd be making a mistake to not include it, imo.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Is anyone else constantly getting redirected to some fake ad site on mobile? I can barely use this site for more than a minute without being told I won an Amazon gift card.

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
I know what you guys want.

Yo Shiny.

I just wanted to say that if you become curious or interested enough regarding Fate, I'd say check it out now or later if you get the chance. Not sure whether you'd be too young or not. :p

I started getting into Fate starting Dec 2017 with Zero, then Stay Night and then Apocrypha. Zero is good, Stay Night was decent and Apocrypha S1 so far is alright.

They're accessible on Netflix assuming you have an account aside from online anime websties.

I'm watching Extra Last Encore so far and it's pretty decent. Still gotta hook up the movies but I'm enjoying the investment I'm putting into the Fate series.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom