• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inawordyes

Smash Lord
God, I wish I hung out in the NintenZone after the Leaks Group migrated to it.

I think I just popped in here and there on each of the social threads, but never really got active here until like, the later half of 5.0, iirc.
Leaks group was lit, kinda wish we could get some more juicy BTS stuff that necessitates the creation of a new one.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Actually, I'm back for a second I need some reccomendations.

Good GBA games. Anything that's not Pokémon. Fire away.
Metroid Fusion and Metroid Zero Mission...I know the system has a bunch of great games but honestly outside of Metroid and Pokemon I've barely played any of them...

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I haven't discussed leaks in-depth in eons.

After the fake Palutena leak and the full roster leak (which turned out to be fully legitimate), I was utterly worn out by them.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
It feels like you guys are all friends and I'm just one of those awkward lurkers who's creepily listening in on your conversation while also wanting to join but not knowing what to say and then deciding not to join in but still lurk and listen in and not get any of the inside jokes or references but pretend like I do.

Hi
I was like that once when I first joined the site.

Now apparently people that used to be on the site for years are feeling this way because of people joining on the thread since then, some of which were new at first even for me.

Stuff's weird.

On the bright side, I can tell you from experience that this place is easy to get up to speed to. Just jump right in, there's not actually that much to miss. I missed a huge joke about exploding salads at one point that caused stricter thread rules, but I'm not too much worse for it. You even got a head start because you already know some of these weirdos.

. . .I mean perfectly normal people who most definitely aren't creatively strange and possibly aliens.

Inawordyes

Smash Lord
You were part of that?

Well, nice to see another Leakbuster :p
Yep! I never really posted that much, but I'm in the banner and everything. I came for the leaks because I can't help but spoil myself (being surprised by something or not doesn't effect my enjoyment of it, so keeping up with leaks and spoilers doesn't take the fun out of it for me), then I ended up in NintenZone and then kinda petered out. Now I'm back for a new round of pre-release hype.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Metroid Fusion and Metroid Zero Mission...I know the system has a bunch of great games but honestly outside of Metroid and Pokemon I've barely played any of them...
Eh, I'll pass on those two. They're great games but... Not really my interest at the moment.
Dragon Ball Advance Adventure.

It's one of the best beat em ups out there period.
I'll need to replay that sometime, I'm not remembering it right.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
On the bright side, I can tell you from experience that this place is easy to get up to speed to. Just jump right in, there's not actually that much to miss. I missed a huge joke about exploding salads at one point that caused stricter thread rules, but I'm not too much worse for it. You even got a head start because you already know some of these weirdos.

. . .I mean perfectly normal people who most definitely aren't creatively strange and possibly aliens.
woomy don't even try covering it :V were all weirdos and freaks here

D

Deleted member

To @Holder of the Heel and everyone else:
Sorry for getting mad and making a fool of myself. I should of not got mad at your joke, Holder.
I actually do have low self-esteem, but I should of not taken that joke too seriously.
Oh, you guys don't know me. I was around quite a bit back in NintenZone Social 2.0 and also Swamp's Social Thread #3, the crowd is different now (there was Swamp, and Opossum, and Morbi, and BluePikmin, and GoldenY, and VotDB, and Vaanrose, and PushDustIn, etc.)

You're all new and strange and until the new game's announcement I haven't been around since 2015 basically so I come in and it's like:

You will get used to us, eventually. It takes some time. :)
In NintendoZone, I thought you all were strangers. Now you all are my only friends.

Chrono.

Kinda neat, but the Base/Early DBZ Goku model found in the files is used in Bardock's Dramatic Finishers.
That said, I would still expect him and Saiyan Saga Vegeta to be playable.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Well, prepare yourself after we get some gameplay footage of the new Smash :p

That fake Palu leak though. It looked so damn good.
I know leaks, true or false, are going to be inevitable. I don't know what everyone else hear thinks of them by now, but I'm personally sick of leaks and would rather no more information be leaked, nor have more believable fake ones be made, if such a thing was actually possible, anyway.

I'll give credit where credit is due; the Palutena leak really was seriously well made. It was also the main ingredient of the perfect recipe for chaos on this forum.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I know leaks, true or false, are going to be inevitable. I don't know what everyone else hear thinks of them by now, but I'm personally sick of leaks and would rather no more information be leaked, nor have more believable fake ones be made, if such a thing was actually possible, anyway.
In the Internet?

Nah, not possible :p

I'll give credit where credit is due; the Palutena leak really was seriously well made. It was also the main ingredient of the perfect recipe for chaos on this forum.
Rayman though.

Iirc, that one was so good Ubisoft actually believed it.

Good times :laugh:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I have a question, what if I suddenly disappeared and I have not posted for a week? What would you all do?

I am so thankful I found this place and decided to post here constantly. :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I have a question, what if I suddenly disappeared and I have not posted for a week? What would you all do?

I am so thankful I found this place and decided to post here constantly. :p
As much as I like bringing up your like button addiction, I'd probably miss having 70 thousand alerts from you :p

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Like @Shishœ

Are you going to tell me that an LGBTQ character that...

A) molests someone after they say no and drives them to tears
B) is a harmful stereotype
C) isn't allowed any romantic success despite clearly being successful with women when it's a gag

Is all somehow better then a design with TnA?

For real?
Late reply yay.

The "smallest problem" was a deliberate exaggeration on my part, though I do believe she's a really minor one compared to the rest of the game's writing. Not only is she a minor, optional character but her problems are limited to very specific supports.
She's not always in your face and you can't ignore her like certain main characters who feature in the story or side characters that have to be recruited.

Like, outside of Forrest? I honestly forget that child units exist because they're can be so easily ignored and written out of the game with no consequences.

D

Deleted member

Late reply yay.

The "smallest problem" was a deliberate exaggeration on my part, though I do believe she's a really minor one compared to the rest of the game's writing. Not only is she a minor, optional character but her problems are limited to very specific supports.
She's not always in your face and you can't ignore her like certain main characters who feature in the story or side characters that have to be recruited.

Like, outside of Forrest? I honestly forget that child units exist because they're can be so easily ignored and written out of the game with no consequences.
Sorry for getting in to you, but you should drop the conversation instead.
Swamp wanted to end it and so did a lot of people, so no point at arguing back with him. :p
Here is Swamp's post:
If you want a good Fire Emblem LGBTQ character, go for Leon or at least Niles and Rhajat.

I'll just leave it at that and move on.

Last edited by a moderator:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I missed a huge joke about exploding salads at one point that caused stricter thread rules, but I'm not too much worse for it.
I missed that joke as well. Never did fully understand the circumstances with that one.....other than it was apparently spammed a lot.

In the Internet?

'Tis exactly what I meant. :p

In the Internet?

Rayman though.

Iirc, that one was so good Ubisoft actually believed it.

Good times :laugh:
Here's the full recipe for chaos:

One cup of well-made fake Palutena leak.

Five cups of Smash Bros. fans.

Eight tablespoons of Spongebob gifs.

And 1 and 1/4 cups of salt.

That aside, the Rayman one was up there, too. I think I remember what you're saying about Ubisoft, too. I'm sure there's proof of it out there somewhere....

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
It's amazing we live in an era where anyone can make a fake that's not only professional made, but believable enough to make VERY heated arguments.

The fake leaks from the 3DS/Wii U era were ballz crazy and can't begin to fathom what's in store this time.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Kinda neat, but the Base/Early DBZ Goku model found in the files is used in Bardock's Dramatic Finishers.

That said, I would still expect him and Saiyan Saga Vegeta to be playable.
I imagine there’ll be a dramatic finisher with base goku and base vegeta, and maybe base goku and Piccolo?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Jokes about alert boxes aside, yeah, I'd miss you, @ShinyLegendary

I mean, you're not exactly the best person here, but it's not really your fault. You're young and, from what I could tell with all the stuff you said, don't interact much and pretty much have no friends outside of the Internet. That leaves you with little social experience, so you're bound to screw things up in conversations... a lot. You also fail to really see the context in the posts sometimes and seem to have absolutely no judgement as to what's worth liking or what's appropriate. So you tend to bandwagon and brown-nose a lot in order for us "senpais" to "notice you." :p

But that's normal. Some are born with good social skills, others have to get them through experience. You're on the latter, so as long as you keep on interacting and learning from your mistakes (especially in real life because body language adds a completely new layer to things that's pretty much a game-changer sometimes), you'll end up being good enough to be, as you would likely put it, "as good as us."

If this tendency of yours to screw things up is why you asked what we would do if you were gone for a week, don't worry about it. Again, it's just a lack of proper experience, it's not you being a bad person. I've seen my fair share of assholes in my life whom I wouldn't hesitate to call "bad people", and you're not even close to being one of them. In fact, you're probably one of the nicest kids I ever met. Don't ever worry about that kind of stuff.

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
I missed a huge joke about exploding salads at one point that caused stricter thread rules, but I'm not too much worse for it. You even got a head start because you already know some of these weirdos.

Holy **** I completely forgot all about that lmao

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
There's UI Mythra Mythra and now there's...

Damn, now I wanna make that recolor :p

If that dude has access to the models...

Where's the naked Mythra from the hotsprings? :4dk:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
**** that let's talk about Waluigi.
Oh hey that's my cue.

WALUIGI SERVES UP A FIGHT
Normal Attacks:

Jab: A two strike move, where Waluigi takes his tennis racket and does two quick strikes. One from the left, one from the right. Each swing is punctuated with a "Waa."

Dash Attack: Waluigi lunges forward and dives at the opponent with arms outstretched, grabbing for their ankles. This move may cause the foe to trip, as Waluigi takes them to the ground with him, but it relies on good spacing so that Waluigi's arms line up with the foe's legs. A risky move, as it has notable end lag, but it's offset if the foe trips, as they'd need to get up before striking back.

Side Tilt: Waluigi does a soccer-style kick upwards, and pressing side tilt again causes his foot to come back down in an axe kick motion. The first hit is punctuated with a Waa.

Up Tilt: Waluigi points skyward and swings his hip, performing the Disco Finger move. Hitting this move again will have Waluigi withdraw his finger, which has an additional hit box. Up tilts can be chained together for a combo move as Waluigi dances.

Down Tilt: Waluigi crouches down and crosses his arms in front of his chest, extends one of his legs outward and spins while sitting on his other foot. There's a name for this dance move but I don't know what it is, but you bet your bottom dollar Waluigi knows what it is.

Aerial Attacks:

Neutral Air: Waluigi performs a split in mid air, launching foes that hit his feet completely horizontally, not unlike Jigglypuff's down smash (though obviously far less powerful...Waluigi can only cheat so much).

Forward Air: Waluigi uses his tennis racket and spikes the foe, sending them downward. There's a bit of a startup here as Waluigi aligns his shot, but otherwise it's a fairly standard forward air dunk.

Back Air: Waluigi swings his body around in a three strike maneuver. First he hits with a backhanded racket swing, then his right leg, and finally his left leg.

Up Air: Waluigi pulls a potted Piranha Plant out of hammer space and holds it upward. It chomps three times before Waluigi puts it away, with the third chomp inflicting higher knockback. A three strike move.

Down Air: Cheating physics once again, Waluigi stays right where he is in the air and stomps the "ground" twice, Waa-ing angrily and somehow kicking up a dust cloud. Can be used to stall Waluigi's fall.

Smash Attacks:

Side Smash: Waluigi takes a running start before smashing his racket into the foe, sending them flying. This is Waluigi's best kill move, showcasing his tennis prowess. The longer the move is charged, the further Waluigi runs before striking.

Up Smash: Waluigi pulls out what looks to be a baseball. He then tosses it skyward, not unlike Snake's up smash, where it's revealed the baseball is simply a crudely-painted bomb that Waluigi snuck into the battlefield. It explodes on impact. The charging animation involves Waluigi quietly laughing to himself as he tosses the ball lightly up in the air and catching it.

Down Smash: Waluigi pulls out a small yellow and black remote control with a big red button on it. Upon releasing the move, Waluigi pushes the button, causing the ground on either side of him to blow up. That's right, Waluigi is very thorough in his cheating. He planted remote bombs inside the stage just for this purpose. The charging animation features Waluigi taunting the foe, muttering "I'm gonna press it!" while hovering his finger over the button.

Grab, Pummel, and Throws:

Grab and Pummel: A standard grab, with the pummel involving Waluigi bashing the foe overhead with his racket. Each pummel is punctuated with a Waa.

Forward Throw: Waluigi pulls a full sized cannon out of his pocket, stuffs the foe inside, and fires them away.

Back Throw: Waluigi twirls around and tosses the foe as one would a frisbee, waving at them as they go. "Bye bye, loser!"

Up Throw: Waluigi swims skyward, holding onto the foe, before lobbing them up.

Down Throw: Waluigi leaps onto the foe as both are covered in a cartoony fight cloud. Waluigi emerges victorious as the foe bounces off the ground.

Special Attacks:

Neutral Special: Rally/Zone Shot - If the button is pressed, Waluigi tosses a tennis ball up and whacks it with his racket, sending it hurdling forward. A rally then starts. The opponent is able to knock the ball back at Waluigi, but it returns to him slightly slower than how he launched it. Combined with his near lagless neutral special, Waluigi can send the ball back at blazing speed, and it gains a minor homing effect. This makes it easier for Waluigi to reflect it and harder for the foe to dodge it. Waluigi can hit the ball back at the foe twice (not including the initial serve), but on the third attempt, Waluigi's racket shatters as he stares at it in disbelief, leaving him susceptible for a counter as he pulls a new racket from hammerspace.

Side Special: Fake Item Box - Waluigi pulls out a fake item box from the Mario Kart series and lobs it overhead, letting it land on the stage. It stays there for about the length of one of Diddy Kong's banana peels before disappearing. If an opponent is hit by the box or runs into it while it's on the stage, they get stunned for a bit and take electrical damage, allowing Waluigi to come in for the kill. This move showcases Waluigi's trickery and deception.

Up Special: Air Swim - One of Waluigi's most iconic, and arguably strangest, abilities is his ability to cheat logic and physics themselves and swim through the air. It's an ability he's had since his debut in Mario Tennis, and it makes for the perfect recovery move in Smash. Waluigi propels himself in the direction the control stick is held, being able to perform upward to three strokes. In application, it's somewhat like Greninja's Hydro Pump or Pikachu's Quick Attack. It doesn't go as far, but it causes quite a bit of damage in comparison.

Down Special: Bomb Launcher - Waluigi pulls out a pitching machine and plants it on the stage, which he can then use as a turret of sorts. Pressing the button next to it has Waluigi yell "Fire!" and launch an explosive out of it. As well, while Waluigi is yelling "Fire!" the player can still control the bomb's trajectory mid-flight, referencing Waluigi's penchant for cheating, as well as things like the Liar Ball from the Mario Baseball series, where this sort of illusionist trickery isn't something Waluigi is above.

Final Smash: Whirluigi - Waluigi begins to dance as a spotlight shines on him. Eventually he begins to rapidly spin, putting him in the eye of a massive tornado. The player takes control of this tornado and can move it around the stage, picking up enemies, trapping them, and shooting them outward at the end of the move. Waluigi then stops spinning and strikes a pose.

Special Gimmick: Waluigi Time!
Waluigi's love of cheating is only beaten by Waluigi's love of himself. Boastful and quick to jeer his opponents, Waluigi is known for his flare for the dramatic. As such, Waluigi gets a small boost in power if he taunts after KO-ing an opponent, and a slightly larger boost if he does well enough to warrant a crowd cheer. A smaller gimmick that isn't as noticeable in the heat of battle, not unlike Bowser Jr.'s knockback resistance when hit from below, but it could help in a pinch and fits Waluigi's personality.

Side Taunt: Waluigi poses as he tosses a rose behind him. This actually does damage, as well, for every rose has its thorns.
Up Taunt: Waluigi tosses his head back and raises his arms as he laughs maniacally.
Down Taunt: Waluigi performs his infamous crotch chop.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Oh hey everyone, how are you all to-

>reads the last 5 pages

Glad to know the NintenZone's doing great today on this last Tuesday for March. :p

Last edited:

Burb

The Absolute Worst
It's amazing we live in an era where anyone can make a fake that's not only professional made, but believable enough to make VERY heated arguments.

The fake leaks from the 3DS/Wii U era were ballz crazy and can't begin to fathom what's in store this time.
I dunno, there was still a far greater number of really crappy and obvious fake leaks than there were genuinely good ones. Best image fakes I can remember were the Palutena ones, Smashified Rayman, and that Dr. Mario stage.

Everything else had some sort of major issue or were flat-out bad.

D

Deleted member

This Smash 4 video is a joke, but I love it.
Oh hey that's my cue.

WALUIGI SERVES UP A FIGHT
Normal Attacks:

Jab: A two strike move, where Waluigi takes his tennis racket and does two quick strikes. One from the left, one from the right. Each swing is punctuated with a "Waa."

Dash Attack: Waluigi lunges forward and dives at the opponent with arms outstretched, grabbing for their ankles. This move may cause the foe to trip, as Waluigi takes them to the ground with him, but it relies on good spacing so that Waluigi's arms line up with the foe's legs. A risky move, as it has notable end lag, but it's offset if the foe trips, as they'd need to get up before striking back.

Side Tilt: Waluigi does a soccer-style kick upwards, and pressing side tilt again causes his foot to come back down in an axe kick motion. The first hit is punctuated with a Waa.

Up Tilt: Waluigi points skyward and swings his hip, performing the Disco Finger move. Hitting this move again will have Waluigi withdraw his finger, which has an additional hit box. Up tilts can be chained together for a combo move as Waluigi dances.

Down Tilt: Waluigi crouches down and crosses his arms in front of his chest, extends one of his legs outward and spins while sitting on his other foot. There's a name for this dance move but I don't know what it is, but you bet your bottom dollar Waluigi knows what it is.

Aerial Attacks:

Neutral Air: Waluigi performs a split in mid air, launching foes that hit his feet completely horizontally, not unlike Jigglypuff's down smash (though obviously far less powerful...Waluigi can only cheat so much).

Forward Air: Waluigi uses his tennis racket and spikes the foe, sending them downward. There's a bit of a startup here as Waluigi aligns his shot, but otherwise it's a fairly standard forward air dunk.

Back Air: Waluigi swings his body around in a three strike maneuver. First he hits with a backhanded racket swing, then his right leg, and finally his left leg.

Up Air: Waluigi pulls a potted Piranha Plant out of hammer space and holds it upward. It chomps three times before Waluigi puts it away, with the third chomp inflicting higher knockback. A three strike move.

Down Air: Cheating physics once again, Waluigi stays right where he is in the air and stomps the "ground" twice, Waa-ing angrily and somehow kicking up a dust cloud. Can be used to stall Waluigi's fall.

Smash Attacks:

Side Smash: Waluigi takes a running start before smashing his racket into the foe, sending them flying. This is Waluigi's best kill move, showcasing his tennis prowess. The longer the move is charged, the further Waluigi runs before striking.

Up Smash: Waluigi pulls out what looks to be a baseball. He then tosses it skyward, not unlike Snake's up smash, where it's revealed the baseball is simply a crudely-painted bomb that Waluigi snuck into the battlefield. It explodes on impact. The charging animation involves Waluigi quietly laughing to himself as he tosses the ball lightly up in the air and catching it.

Down Smash: Waluigi pulls out a small yellow and black remote control with a big red button on it. Upon releasing the move, Waluigi pushes the button, causing the ground on either side of him to blow up. That's right, Waluigi is very thorough in his cheating. He planted remote bombs inside the stage just for this purpose. The charging animation features Waluigi taunting the foe, muttering "I'm gonna press it!" while hovering his finger over the button.

Grab, Pummel, and Throws:

Grab and Pummel: A standard grab, with the pummel involving Waluigi bashing the foe overhead with his racket. Each pummel is punctuated with a Waa.

Forward Throw: Waluigi pulls a full sized cannon out of his pocket, stuffs the foe inside, and fires them away.

Back Throw: Waluigi twirls around and tosses the foe as one would a frisbee, waving at them as they go. "Bye bye, loser!"

Up Throw: Waluigi swims skyward, holding onto the foe, before lobbing them up.

Down Throw: Waluigi leaps onto the foe as both are covered in a cartoony fight cloud. Waluigi emerges victorious as the foe bounces off the ground.

Special Attacks:

Neutral Special: Rally/Zone Shot - If the button is pressed, Waluigi tosses a tennis ball up and whacks it with his racket, sending it hurdling forward. A rally then starts. The opponent is able to knock the ball back at Waluigi, but it returns to him slightly slower than how he launched it. Combined with his near lagless neutral special, Waluigi can send the ball back at blazing speed, and it gains a minor homing effect. This makes it easier for Waluigi to reflect it and harder for the foe to dodge it. Waluigi can hit the ball back at the foe twice (not including the initial serve), but on the third attempt, Waluigi's racket shatters as he stares at it in disbelief, leaving him susceptible for a counter as he pulls a new racket from hammerspace.

Side Special: Fake Item Box - Waluigi pulls out a fake item box from the Mario Kart series and lobs it overhead, letting it land on the stage. It stays there for about the length of one of Diddy Kong's banana peels before disappearing. If an opponent is hit by the box or runs into it while it's on the stage, they get stunned for a bit and take electrical damage, allowing Waluigi to come in for the kill. This move showcases Waluigi's trickery and deception.

Up Special: Air Swim - One of Waluigi's most iconic, and arguably strangest, abilities is his ability to cheat logic and physics themselves and swim through the air. It's an ability he's had since his debut in Mario Tennis, and it makes for the perfect recovery move in Smash. Waluigi propels himself in the direction the control stick is held, being able to perform upward to three strokes. In application, it's somewhat like Greninja's Hydro Pump or Pikachu's Quick Attack. It doesn't go as far, but it causes quite a bit of damage in comparison.

Down Special: Bomb Launcher - Waluigi pulls out a pitching machine and plants it on the stage, which he can then use as a turret of sorts. Pressing the button next to it has Waluigi yell "Fire!" and launch an explosive out of it. As well, while Waluigi is yelling "Fire!" the player can still control the bomb's trajectory mid-flight, referencing Waluigi's penchant for cheating, as well as things like the Liar Ball from the Mario Baseball series, where this sort of illusionist trickery isn't something Waluigi is above.

Final Smash: Whirluigi - Waluigi begins to dance as a spotlight shines on him. Eventually he begins to rapidly spin, putting him in the eye of a massive tornado. The player takes control of this tornado and can move it around the stage, picking up enemies, trapping them, and shooting them outward at the end of the move. Waluigi then stops spinning and strikes a pose.

Special Gimmick: Waluigi Time!
Waluigi's love of cheating is only beaten by Waluigi's love of himself. Boastful and quick to jeer his opponents, Waluigi is known for his flare for the dramatic. As such, Waluigi gets a small boost in power if he taunts after KO-ing an opponent, and a slightly larger boost if he does well enough to warrant a crowd cheer. A smaller gimmick that isn't as noticeable in the heat of battle, not unlike Bowser Jr.'s knockback resistance when hit from below, but it could help in a pinch and fits Waluigi's personality.

Side Taunt: Waluigi poses as he tosses a rose behind him. This actually does damage, as well, for every rose has its thorns.
Up Taunt: Waluigi tosses his head back and raises his arms as he laughs maniacally.
Down Taunt: Waluigi performs his infamous crotch chop.
You have move-sets for everything? Nice! :p
My favorite Waluigi move-set, much better than the Waluigi mod.
Where's the naked Mythra from the hotsprings? :4dk:
I will clean up the hot glue again that you made.....I guess it is a janitor's job after all.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I dunno, there was still a far greater number of really crappy and obvious fake leaks than there were genuinely good ones. Best image fakes I can remember were the Palutena ones, Smashified Rayman, and that Dr. Mario stage.

I remember this one roster leak that went around with question marks on the CSS. Some folks thought it was legit...

...and then the leaker revealed the absolutely revolting Ridley render.

Burb

The Absolute Worst
I remember this one roster leak that went around with question marks on the CSS. Some folks thought it was legit...

I actually saw someone post about that one the other day on GameFAQs. I completely forgot about it up until then.

It looked like a giant mutated prune.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

Of course you'll get more half ***ed fakes than good ones but the biggest fakes we got for Brawl didn't leave a dent compared to what we got with the 3DS/Wii U ones.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
What made leaks so rampant and easy to make convincing last time was that EVERYBODY save the Rayman leak just went straight for the 3DS version.

For god sakes there was a convincing Toucan Sam leak that would have worked if you know Toucan Sam made any logical sense at all.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
What made leaks so rampant and easy to make convincing last time was that EVERYBODY save the Rayman leak just went straight for the 3DS version.

For god sakes there was a convincing Toucan Sam leak that would have worked if you know Toucan Sam made any logical sense at all.
That's a pretty good point. There weren't really a lot of Wii U leaks.

Mostly 3DS ones because it was easier to make some lower-quality images and make them look convincing-ish.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

You mean this cancer of a "Ridley"?

What the hell was going in the faker's mind on creating that.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
You mean this cancer of a "Ridley"?

What the hell was going in the faker's mind on creating that.
My favorite thing was he made no real attempts to even make that monster fit in with the art style of the game.

It looks like a monster you'd fight in a rip off mobile game of Doom from the Chinese market.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom