• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
plenty of times. For video games: everything about sun and moon and ultra sun and moon was leaked on there. Even before datamines. They leaked multiple starters for Pokémon. As for other video games, I know several posts from the video game board have leaked games correctly before announcement. I don’t follow the video game boards but I know I’ve heard multiple things before right from there. I think stuff like brawls roster, other fighting games rosters were leaked. I don’t know the amount of games correctly leaked in general but if I looked around I could probably find more examples. Those are some I remember off the top of my head. As for this rumor, I would put more faith in it if it was leaked before the direct but you never know. Also I’m betting Pokémon was delayed to next month. It would line up with the merchandise being announced next month
Well in this case i'm really hoping for this leak to come true lol.

IIRC this might have been the same guy who leaked the Wario Ware Gold game that was revealed in this past Direct.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Usually, I'd ****post with a "let's keep going and see what happens" picture, but clearly, we're really crossing some lines we shouldn't cross.

Let's tone it down and talk about stuff that's cute instead. Like me. :V

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Okay guys.

I was clearly a little heated, but where exactly did I cross a line?

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
A brand new Advance Wars game? On the 3DS? In 2019?

I mean, IS is already working on a FE Switch game, so I have a lot of trouble buying this.
I don't 100% believe the rumor but it does make sense in that FE Switch has been in development for a very long time and that with FE out of the 3DS picture, it gives AW it's chance to shine on that system. Aside from FE Switch I don't think IS has been doing much other than the Wario Ware game they've been doing.

It's a case of i'll believe it when I see it however. I have all my fingers and toes crossed for this.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Okay guys.

I was clearly a little heated, but where exactly did I cross a line?
I mean, it's not specififcally you, just that the subject in general was starting to reach some high levels of uncomfortable.

At least, that's how I felt.

QUICK ACTIVAATE EMERGENCY PLAN DELTAFARGO!
BUT I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH EAGLE FEATHERS FOR IT! :crazy:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
TNA sound like the name for some hardcore dynamite.:4bayonetta2:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I do not find it funny at all. I am serious.
upload_2018-3-27_14-55-6.png

I mean... you really can't defend yourself here, Shiny.

You can't use your "it's a good post" excuse when you basically implied that you didn't even like the post.

You're clicking the like button for the sake of clicking it at this point.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom