• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Off-Topic, but that guy is clearly not hitting his nuts. :p
What does TNA stand for? :p
IT'S STILL REAL TO ME DAMMIT

TNA is short for Total Nonstop Action. Then it keeps going back and forth with the Impact Wrestling name where it's currently at. I haven't watched TNA in years because of how bad the product was.

D

Deleted member

>doesn't find it funny
>still likes the post
:thinking:
View attachment 139773

I mean... you really can't defend yourself here, Shiny.

You can't use your "it's a good post" excuse when you basically implied that you didn't even like the post.

You're clicking the like button for the sake of clicking it at this point.
All right... I unliked the post, considering the joke comes off as offensive.
I'm gonna get the Guzma.
With Dante from Devil May Cry series? :troll:

D

Deleted member

Guys, as funny as your like jokes are, I feel highly offended that you guys are parading on my self-esteem.
I have low self-esteem, I really do.

You guys can still have fun, but try not to take it too far with me...

Last edited by a moderator:

Inawordyes

Smash Lord
It feels like you guys are all friends and I'm just one of those awkward lurkers who's creepily listening in on your conversation while also wanting to join but not knowing what to say and then deciding not to join in but still lurk and listen in and not get any of the inside jokes or references but pretend like I do.

Hi

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
All right... I unliked the post, considering the joke comes off as offensive.
I don't mean it to bully so much as my funny bone gets hit from anti-humor really, really hard. Sorry Shiny. :laugh:

Not to try and boot you out or anything, but you should know, if you don't already, there is a thread specifically for mentioning such things as this.

An alternative, perhaps more appropriate/helpful, than a social thread where people come to talk passionately about how much they love hating Fire Emblem. At least, that's what I expect to see when I come in here.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
There is a game the DR team is making that you help mankind servive by helping some clones.

Funny thing is one way they can die is if you neglect their bathroom needs, self explanatory but they can also die if you give them food they are allergic too lol

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Guys, as funny as your like jokes are, I feel highly offended that you guys are parading on my self-esteem.
I have low self-esteem, I really do.

You guys can still have fun, but try not to take it too far with me...
I'm not trying to parade on your self-esteem, dude. I'd be a hypocrite if I did because life always finds a way to screw me whenever I have any thin ray of hope.

I'm trying to make you realize that you're addicted to clicking the like button. And unliking a post won't be proof of the contrary when it happened in the first place.

You need to realize what that button means. You need to develop the right judgement to realize what is worth liking and what isn't.

All I'm doing is trying to take you to the first step towards solving that problem; realizing that you have it in the first place.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
It feels like you guys are all friends and I'm just one of those awkward lurkers who's creepily listening in on your conversation while also wanting to join but not knowing what to say and then deciding not to join in but still lurk and listen in and not get any of the inside jokes or references but pretend like I do.

Hi
Hurry guys! Someone put that guy in the closet so that he doesn't escape!:4ganondorf:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Hi
No need to be shy, dude.

We don't bite... much :lol:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

Hi
do what i do, wait till the most perfect moment with someone ya know, and just go in guns blazing full of jokes or weird ****, ya get accepted by some more or less and it slowly expands :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
There's UI @Mythra and now there's...

I though Mythra is already a bit like Golden Pyra in some sort... but any way that still sounds cool.

And I recently got 64 GB micro SD card for my phone...I this more cheaper than the one that I have for my Nintendo Switch. And cant believe moving those data on my laptop will be a hassle...

D

Deleted member

Hi
Hi. You are fine posting here, we are very easy-going people.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Ah, you guys are not giving me recommended GBA games. Jerks.

Except Uni, but I don't like Digimon.

Well I do, but I'm in the mood for an RPG.
Hi. You are fine posting here, we are very easy-going people.
That's right Shiny, bait'em. You're doing a great job.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Just saw this on Twitter. I remember there being a lot of Gravity Falls fans on this site at one point; pretty sure someone made a mafia game of it too. It certainly took Disney long enough to come out this.
MY FAVORITE SHOW IS ON DVD AT LONG LAST

Oh gosh, I need this ASAP so much.

After these new Steven Universe Episodes, I have a prediction of what I think has an 80 percent chance to happen in the season finale. Spoilers, mostly for recent episodes this season, and one small bit from the episode letters to lars.

So as we know Emerald can track the sun incinerator. Most people assume this is what the season finale will be, her invading earth with an armada.

I fully think this is happening now. In letters to lars, one of the last lines of the episode is Steven telling Lars, he hopes he can make in time for the show Sadie Killers is playing at Beach City. Steven also mentions introducing him to Peridot.

I think we could easily see Lars be informed of homeworld gems from Peridot or he'll arrive, Emerald will invade, and he'll briefly meet lapis and peridot and maybe fight alongside them. Could be more of a throwaway line though.

Regardless I'm positive based on the slight hints they've dropped Lars returns in the middle of the concert and emerald invades. Steven's human and gem lives never stay separate and they love their music pieces set to action scenes.

It be pretty hype to see though.

Also it be even better if Lapis and Peridot fused to fight homeworld together. We know that all the gems are in the finale as well as connie, so its going to be wild. We have never gotten an episode with them all together so I can't wait to see what goes down.

also I'll tag KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms since I know you have caught up with the episodes and are interested in discussions

thoughts?
Tbh, I could really see this happening, and it would be hype. The grander the Gem fight, the better. And the circumstances are currently in place for a lot these things to happen. Guess we'll have to wait and see how the change and progress in the next few episodes.

Maybe this won't be the show's last season after all. We're probably getting closer to it, though.

Inawordyes

Smash Lord
do what i do, wait till the most perfect moment with someone ya know, and just go in guns blazing full of jokes or weird ****, ya get accepted by some more or less and it slowly expands :V
Oh, you guys don't know me. I was around quite a bit back in NintenZone Social 2.0 and also Swamp's Social Thread #3, the crowd is different now (there was Swamp, and Opossum, and Morbi, and BluePikmin, and GoldenY, and VotDB, and Vaanrose, and PushDustIn, etc.)

You're all new and strange and until the new game's announcement I haven't been around since 2015 basically so I come in and it's like:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Oh, you guys don't know me. I was around quite a bit back in NintenZone Social 2.0 and also Swamp's Social Thread #3, the crowd is different now (there was Swamp, and Opossum, and Morbi, and BluePikmin, and GoldenY, and VotDB, and Vaanrose, and PushDustIn, etc.)

You're all new and strange and until the new game's announcement I haven't been around since 2015 basically so I come in and it's like:

God, I wish I hung out in the NintenZone after the Leaks Group migrated to it.

I think I just popped in here and there on each of the social threads, but never really got active here until like, the later half of 5.0, iirc.

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

huhi know a lot of those peeps (bluepikmins still round, opossum and swmp still here, golden is around to but not here in this place, the rest aren't that familar)
well anyway, a lotta of us are still from the old generation and old days :V
i'm just katt, crazy weird girl who has a problem with not really thinking things through and who pretty much used uni a good friend of mine to become adapted here, i also used to have a brother on here named kon who went by lonekonwolf and stuff but hes pretty much consumed day in and day out by work, either way sure theres a lotta new people, but theres still oldies, some things don't really change all that much, just gotta accept both :tired:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom