• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
You know, I just realised something? This Smash will be the first time, where I'm actually around for the beginning of speculation on Smashboards. Huh, I really chose my timing well, when I chose to come out of complete retirement from the board.

Anyway, you guys know Nintendo made a Space Invaders clone? Here check it out on wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_Fever

Here check this video to see how it plays:

And now that you guys know that, you know how we all got Nintedo's Pong clone, as a assist trophy, anybody else hope their Space Invaders clone becomes an assist trophy?

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Jesus Christ...

So the parking lot at my school is being redone so we're parking on a place with no lines, so people just sort of park as they please. Well I'm leaving for the doctor because my stomach has been hurting since yesterday and I'm in serious pain. So it turns out, I get to my truck, and some morher****ers parked on all sides of me so I could barely move it. Then two assholes in trucks with raised suspension parked in ways that make it impossible for anyone on this side of them to leave the lot.

With my stomach cramping, I had to carefully and painstakingly reverse back into place with the other packed-too-right cars and had to call someone else to take me to the doctor.

D

Deleted member

Holy ****, I love Mash so much, stacking 5 different types of Def buffs to receive 0 damage from enemies is too much fun

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Jesus Christ...

So the parking lot at my school is being redone so we're parking on a place with no lines, so people just sort of park as they please. Well I'm leaving for the doctor because my stomach has been hurting since yesterday and I'm in serious pain. So it turns out, I get to my truck, and some morher****ers parked on all sides of me so I could barely move it. Then two ******** in trucks with raised suspension parked in ways that make it impossible for anyone on this side of them to leave the lot.

With my stomach cramping, I had to carefully and painstakingly reverse back into place with the other packed-too-right cars and had to call someone else to take me to the doctor.
Ouch... That sounds awful...

Hoping you'll be alright soon.

inb4 Shiny likes your post

Morbi

Scavenger
Jesus Christ...

So the parking lot at my school is being redone so we're parking on a place with no lines, so people just sort of park as they please. Well I'm leaving for the doctor because my stomach has been hurting since yesterday and I'm in serious pain. So it turns out, I get to my truck, and some morher****ers parked on all sides of me so I could barely move it. Then two ******** in trucks with raised suspension parked in ways that make it impossible for anyone on this side of them to leave the lot.

Wow, they did not wait for a break? Whatever school you are going to homie, drop it and go to the next nearest. Those cats are mentally challenged and it shows based on the other people attending.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Jesus Christ...

Goddamn dude.

They park like a pile of eggplants.

... Brave Hector?
I'm hypothesizing Dad Emblem, not Hector Emblem.

Keep em unique. Who else we got?

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Holy ****, I love Mash so much, stacking 5 different types of Def buffs to receive 0 damage from enemies is too much fun
Yeah, she's very useful(especially for my Arts team). And the next Singularity is Camelot, where she gets her Skill Upgrade for her first skill, her NP Upgrade, and her rarity upgrade and she becomes incredibly useful.

Meanwhile, the wait for the new Dream characters for KSA is painful.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Today was just tiring overall... can someone bring up a subject again please?
It seems everyday I come in, the thread gets all spicy again. :p

Ivander

Smash Legend
If you do main dads, you'd have Sigurd, Eliwood, Hector, Chrom, Robin, Corrin and technically Marth if descendants mean anything.
If you include other characters, you'd have Eldigan, Arvis, Bartre, technically all of the Awakening males available, Ryoma, Takumi, Saizo, Azama, Takumi, Hinata, Subaki, Laslow, Odin, Leo, Niles and Arthur.

D

Deleted member

Yeah, she's very useful(especially for my Arts team). And the next Singularity is Camelot, where she gets her Skill Upgrade for her first skill, her NP Upgrade, and her rarity upgrade and she becomes incredibly useful.

Meanwhile, the wait for the new Dream characters for KSA is painful.
I don't like bringnng Mash to Story missions since she doesn't get Bond points but I was forced to for the Edison trio fight.
Got me a support Waver, started the fight with him, Mash and Mordred, stacked the buffs and on Turn 3 used all their NPs to get Mash's to 300%. Mash still died to Karna's NP but the fact the other two survived meant my plan was a success.
In the end, it turned into Cu soloing Blavatsky and finishing off Edison because of course it did.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
So, I was liked by Spazzy_D Spazzy_D , and @PushDustIn a while back. You guys think I've got a shot at working for source gaming?

Cause I think I'm totally in there.

Except not really, since I'm not being serious, as fun as it would be to work for them, I like being outside, since that's where I prefer to be, when it comes to Video-game journalism.
We can always use some more guest articles - that goes for anyone on here that would like to contribute. When you have a solid idea and a draft just contact us here.

Also, join our discord if you have the time:

https://discord.gg/VHxBP2

It'll make it easier to stay in touch. Plus, we're mostly cool people. Mostly.

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Ouch... That sounds awful...

Hoping you'll be alright soon.

inb4 Shiny likes your post
Wow, they did not wait for a break? Whatever school you are going to homie, drop it and go to the next nearest. Those cats are mentally challenged and it shows based on the other people attending.
Goddamn dude.

They park like a pile of eggplants.

Keep em unique. Who else we got?
Thanks for the well wishes, guys. We're waiting for an examination right now.

And yeah, some of them were parked in almost a checker pattern.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
Man, hanging around the rate their chances thread.... forgot just how salty this place could be, haha.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Last edited:

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
currently stuck at school becuase of a torrential ****ing downpour. Fun way to start off Spring, I guess?

Worst of all, they blocked FE:H. What do you expect me to do with myself, work? Get outta here with that ****.

Last edited:

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
We can always use some more guest articles - that goes for anyone on here that would like to contribute. When you have a solid idea and a draft just contact us here.

Also, join our discord if you have the time:

https://discord.gg/VHxBP2

It'll make it easier to stay in touch. Plus, we're mostly cool people. Mostly.
Eh, you know I was part of the server at one point, I'm Bladezer/Bladzer. I left cause I couldn't keep up with the server. And I really needed to step away and sort my life out. Still sorting **** out. Maybe I'll join again in the future sometime.

D

Deleted member

Man, hanging around the rate their chances thread.... forgot just how salty this place could be, haha.
Just wait until people either argue about Goku, or people argue why Goku should be in the "rate their chances" because he is popular.

That place can be salty indeed. :lol:

Morbi

Scavenger
Just wait until people either argue about Goku, or people argue why Goku should be in the "rate their chances" because he is popular.

That place can be salty indeed. :lol:
Nah, the less people that see Goku coming, the better. I do not even want it to be in their minds. I just want that Kamehameha of a reveal to bludgeon them with hype or salt.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I admit, that doubles as a very transparent taunt.

But in my defense ***** is censored and things that end in ildo are frowned upon.
Are you insinuating that someone would shove an actual eggplant up their hindquarters?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
D

Deleted member

I'm gonna keep my salt in check until Mimikyu's day in RTC. When that happens... hoo boy.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Are you insinuating that someone would shove an actual eggplant up their hindquarters?
Well...no, that's not where I was going with it.

But to be fair that's quite a lot better.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
In 2015, Phil Spencer stated that Microsoft is fine with Banjo & Kazooie being in Super Smash Bros. back when the Fighter Ballot was a thing.

Is this still the case now? Well...
YUP!

back I'm still not expecting them

Chrono.

>Daniel Bryan cleared to wrestle by WWE doctors

We have been smiled upon by the wrestling Gods.

D

Deleted member

~Uuugh I feel like taking a nap~
I feel really attacked right now
:061:
I will protect you then.
currently stuck at school becuase of a torrential ****ing downpour. Fun way to start off Spring, I guess?

Worst of all, they blocked FE:H. What do you expect me to do with myself, work? Get outta here with that ****.
I feel so bad for you, I hope the downpour goes away quickly so you can go home earlier.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Not bad actually

MILES better than that damn "Reckless Safety Notice Man" crap.
i mean I did like RSM as a joke but labo man actually makes sense. Smash is literally toys fighting. Labo goes back to Nintendo’s roots of toy making. So having a literal toy in smash fits the context and can be a rep for Nintendo’s roots. It work nicely imo. Now how would the reveal go...

D

Deleted member

Update on my Golden Sun playthrough:
I made it through the cave and beat that ugly monster
I let Ivan die so that I could put Quartz to good use before summoning Cybele but then the boss died so Isaac was basically useless
Now I'm visiting random villager no. 122913219073213290

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom