• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I may not care too much about the Cross Tag game as a whole. But the idea is cool.

I hope that they fix this DLC issue and make the base roster more substantial. Even if the base game needs to be delayed for that to happen.

And I wouldn't say that its impossible for them to do that. Since ****ing Vince McMahon Football is coming back to haunt us in 2020. Pretty much anything is possible.

D

Deleted member

Edit: Who dares to prank @Shishœ the great? Zebei's prank might end soon, so if someone does it than I will feel for Zeb.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I know that games are getting more and more expensive to make these days but trying to screwing over your customers with bad DLC and thinking they can get away with it is painfully getting out of hand. There is one reason I enjoy the indie games.

This video sums it up nicely:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Ya know, I think it's a great idea that I'll go back to Anime Weekend Atlanta in September.

Had fun the last times I went.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
This feels a lot similar ( not saying that Star Wars referenced this ).
( EDIT: 43:06 - 43:17 if you get back-tracked ).
Whoa, I never realised that there were 50 minutes of cutscenes in the SSE. No wonder Sakurai and the team didn't want to do something like that again. If they wanted to do another full story mode like that with the current roster, they'd have to outsource the entire project... it'd be movie length.

D

Deleted member

Whoa, I never realised that there were 50 minutes of cutscenes in the SSE. No wonder Sakurai and the team didn't want to do something like that again. If they wanted to do another full story mode like that with the current roster, they'd have to outsource the entire project... it'd be movie length.
Sakurai's reason is that the people released the cut-scenes too early and that you had to "earn it". Something tells me what you said is part of the reason. :p

Can't read japanese, but im going to assume this is your midpoint results for the CYL
:061:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Can't read japanese, but im going to assume this is your midpoint results for the CYL
:061:
Ephraim is overrated.

D

Deleted member

Fire Emblem is underrated.
I have a dumb question, but am I overrated?

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
D

Deleted member

So I wanted to look up Lyn from Fire Emblem for a potential profile picture and here are the two first search options.
WHY.PNG

Thanks for the recommendations, Google!
You all remember my Hotel Mario profile picture back then?

Last edited by a moderator:

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
So I wanted to look up Lyn from Fire Emblem for a potential profile picture and here are the two first search options.
View attachment 135461
Thanks for the recommendations, Google!
You all remember my Hotel Mario profile picture back then?
Not to surprising the yuri search suggestion came up, Lyn has an ending with Florina, where its heavily implied they become a couple.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Day five CYL let's go.
image.jpeg

Also not-so-lowkey salty Reinhardt memed his way to the spot above Chrom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom