• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
If end-game Path of Radiance Ike is S-Tier in FE: Heroes then how strong would end-game Radiant Dawn Ike be

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I'm kind of impressed veronica is in the top 5.

It be cool to see her added, I wonder how CYL of the OC villains would work.

And damn Lyon is hard on lunatic but way worse on Infernal. I've come so close but with like 4 stamina potions, I still haven't won yet.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
im legit doing what i did for roy for camilla

Because a, i have every other version of camilla so why not

And B "i just want to set the woooooorld on fiiiiire"

D

Deleted member

If end-game Path of Radiance Ike is S-Tier in FE: Heroes then how strong would end-game Radiant Dawn Ike be
I know that. That is because he fights for his friends. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Well, we're getting a Hector and Celica CYL version guaranteed.

It's crazy how poorly Awakening and Fates are doing in comparison to last time. FEH and SoV's influence plus the flow of time really did a number on them.

I had assumed Tharja's shot of getting a CYL unit was very high, but instead of going up one or two places she fell seven. Now that it's certain she has failed, I'm changing my votes.

Switching to Shadow Dragon Marth. Kinda annoyed the votes are split for him. He hasn't received any love in FEH and it's about time he does.

Also looks like Camilla Emblem is likely to be a thing soon enough. :laugh: Incredible.

D

Deleted member

Assuming those four are our winmers, I'd bet on their Brave versions having a Sibling theme:
-Hector with Uther
-Celica with Conrad
-Ephraim with Eirika
-Camilla with Corn/Xander/Leo

The question is what weapons they'd use, CYL 1 didn't give them any weapons they couldn't normally use in their original games, but Celica can't use Lances and Ephraim can only use Lances.
Hector can get a Sword easily and Camilla has reclass options alongside Tomes on her default class.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Are you actually serious.

Poor Tharja.

Brave tharja would simply look EPIC. Camilla just even more horny and evil.

Whos that blue haired girl at number 3 lol? Whos are the first 2 guys? You can tell im a recent FE fan ha.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

Poor Tharja.

Whos that blue haired girl at number 3 lol? Whos are the first 2 guys? You can tell im a recent FE fan ha.
Number three for the girls is Eirika, two for the guys is Ephraim (twins, and the main characters of The Sacred Stones), and the top guy is Hector (one of three main heroes from Blazing Blade, alongside Lyn and Eliwood).

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Number three for the girls is Eirika, two for the guys is Ephraim (twins, and the main characters of The Sacred Stones), and the top guy is Hector (one of three main heroes from Blazing Blade, alongside Lyn and Eliwood).
Oh snap. Ok Ephraim and Eirkia are really good choices. Just didn't recognise from those terrible thumbnails...
Hector makes sense too I guess.

Sacred stones has amazing designes Id play a remake of it.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Oh snap. Ok Ephraim and Eirkia are really good choices. Just didn't recognise from those terrible thumbnails...

If you have a Wii U you can download it on the Virtual Console for less than ten bucks, if you want to try it out!

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon

I would also recommend playing Sacred Stones. Pretty damn good FE game with fond memories. I'd definitely go back to it if I could.

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Assuming those four are our winmers, I'd bet on their Brave versions having a Sibling theme:
-Hector with Uther
-Celica with Conrad
-Ephraim with Eirika

The question is what weapons they'd use, CYL 1 didn't give them any weapons they couldn't normally use in their original games, but Celica can't use Lances and Ephraim can only use Lances.
Hector can get a Sword easily and Camilla has reclass options alongside Tomes on her default class.
Horse Healer Camilla based on Elise?

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
No but honestly, a Horse Tharja or Flying Tharja...maybe not even using a Tome.
If you have a Wii U you can download it on the Virtual Console for less than ten bucks, if you want to try it out!
Thanks, I do but TP HD is my last wii U game I want to finish so I can move on.

And I haven't finished Awakening or Fates yet :p. Awakening after im done with 2 more short steam games since steam is the majority of my backlog, and Fates after TP HD which im coming back to right after Awakening. Need to move on from 3DS too. I plan for 3DS and Wii U to be out of the way by Mid-March.

I have major backlog and time issues. :/. Besides, if they remake Sacred stones a year or 2 after FE18 Ill play it with a better experience.

Tho I suppose I could get it off the Switch VC after FE18 or something.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
You know, while last time the poll was shown, the results didn't change much. But considering there are less votes compared to the other one which had 13-14, we should consider the possibility of Marth or Eirika reaching Number 2. After all, much like the last poll midway, they didn't show the number of votes each got. But since we have alot less spots for votes, for all we know, the gap between 2nd and 3rd could be smaller than we think.
Not to mention Marth and Eirika fit a sibling theme as well. Marth with his sister Elice and Eirika with Ephraim. That is, if they go with a sibling theme.
Assuming those four are our winners, I'd bet on their Brave versions having a Sibling theme:
-Hector with Uther
-Celica with Conrad
-Ephraim with Eirika

Considering we just got Eirika with Tomes, despite not being able to use Tomes officially, I don't think they would be against giving the characters weapons they couldn't use in their base game. Than there's the fact that they might not change, like Roy who was still a Sword user.
And that's if they do go with a sibling theme. I mean, Ephraim's and Eirika's father Fado was shown. Celica's mother Liprica was shown(and it is her Circlet that promotes Celica to Princess). And we know Camilla's father is Garon. Hector's the only one who's parents weren't shown, but his brother Uther can still somewhat work with the parental theme as he was like a second father to Hector after their parents died.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I wish the majority of people would call "cops" policemen/policewomen and "bucks ( money-wise )" dollars. It just sounds more better to the mind in my opinion.

Watching Back to the Future Part 2 for homework. The wild gunmen scene is a little different when you know what Wild Gunmen is.

Sidenote: Being able to watch movies for homework is time consuming, but not too bad. . .even if I have watched Part 1 like 7 times in the last 2 years
:061:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Well, we're getting a Hector and Celica CYL version guaranteed.

It's crazy how poorly Awakening and Fates are doing in comparison to last time. FEH and SoV's influence plus the flow of time really did a number on them.

I had assumed Tharja's shot of getting a CYL unit was very high, but instead of going up one or two places she fell seven. Now that it's certain she has failed, I'm changing my votes.

Switching to Shadow Dragon Marth. Kinda annoyed the votes are split for him. He hasn't received any love in FEH and it's about time he does.

Also looks like Camilla Emblem is likely to be a thing soon enough. :laugh: Incredible.
Hopefully this teaches them to gives us more then awakening/fates seasonal variants in banners.

Poor Tharja.

But Camilla isn't evil....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And another disney Star to the Dark Side:
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...s-arrested-connection-armed-robberies-n841036

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I wish the majority of people would call "cops" policemen and "bucks ( money-wise )" dollars. It just sounds more better to the mind in my opinion.
Or, you know, just call them cops so you don't trivialize female police officers, all while saving syllables.

D

Deleted member

Or, you know, just call them cops so you don't trivialize female police officers, all while saving syllables.
Policemen or Policewomen. Editing my post. Either way, call it whatever you want. Those are just my preferences ( call it cop whatever you want ).

D

Deleted member

I had started a SS playthrough with the intent of doing Creature Campaign after it, guess I'll get back around to it when I get back home.

I love getting down to just Armor Knights because that means the map is effectivelly over.
Had to put Threaten Atk on Joshua and Pivot on Hector for two very specific moves.
Also killed my two Merrics thinking I'd use Spur Res on Joshua or Hector but turns out that no, I didn't need it.

Dumped a bunch of skills on Lyon already. Gonna give him the DD3 seal but I'm not sure on what Special to give him, I think Luna would be the most fitting and he doesn't have high enough stats to use Bonfire, Iceberg or Draconic Aura. Wait, does Draconic Aura and Dragon Fang take into account the Atk granted by WTA?
You know, while last time the poll was shown, the results didn't change much. But considering there are less votes compared to the other one which had 13-14, we should consider the possibility of Marth or Eirika reaching Number 2. After all, much like the last poll midway, they didn't show the number of votes each got. But since we have alot less spots for votes, for all we know, the gap between 2nd and 3rd could be smaller than we think.
Not to mention Marth and Eirika fit a sibling theme as well. Marth with his sister Elice and Eirika with Ephraim. That is, if they go with a sibling theme.

Considering we just got Eirika with Tomes, despite not being able to use Tomes officially, I don't think they would be against giving the characters weapons they couldn't use in their base game. Than there's the fact that they might not change, like Roy who was still a Sword user.
And that's if they do go with a sibling theme. I mean, Ephraim's and Eirika's father Fado was shown. Celica's mother Liprica was shown(and it is her Circlet that promotes Celica to Princess). And we know Camilla's father is Garon. Hector's the only one who's parents weren't shown, but his brother Uther can still somewhat work with the parental theme as he was like a second father to Hector after their parents died.
But Eirika isn't a Brave Hero, variants have been getting weapons they couldn't use normally all this time but for the CYL they paid homage to their games.

Though I do like the idea of keeping the parental theme with Uther being a father figure to Hector. Just wonder what they'd to Celica since her mother doesn't exactly have a class in-game.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
You do know buck is also used for male deers, right?
And male rabbits too
There is a word for that, Police Officers, that you can say for all

Last edited:

Chrono.

So FighterZ is very good and very fun.

Arcade Mode is a bit meh. No real final boss or endings are a bummer, but what brings it down more for me is the fake difficulty. You see, as you go along, your opponents will deal far more damage than you, while you won't dish out as much. Meaning that in the final encounters you have to almost not get hit to guarantee a win, on top of trying not to lose team members because otherwise your rank drops to B. This was already annoying in the regular courses, but then you unlock the Hard courses which are the same but up a notch. So why is the rank important? Because finishing an arcade course with A or higher in the hard courses is how you unlock SSGSS Goku and Vegeta, if you didn't pre order anyway (and preorder DLC isn't working for like half the people who got it anyway, including myself.)

Though I do like how I actually gotta work to unlock them, the fake difficulty is silly.

Story Mode, on the other hand, is pretty good. The AI is braindead (as far as I'm in,) but the interactions and dialogue make up for it. There's a ton of special scenes that will depend on your team composition and enemy, so there's A LOT of replay value for the single player people alone and DB fans alike. It's easily the best story mode any ArcSys fighting game has had to date.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Something to think about: If Celica, Camilla, Hector and Ephraim do get their Brave versions, it's likely they'll have their original artists like the previous Brave Heroes did(besides Lyn, who was done by her Heroes artist), right?
-Celica drawn by Hidari, marking Hidari's first design for Heroes.
-Camilla drawn by Kozaki Yusuke.
-Then either Hector or Ephraim drawn by Sachiko Wada.

Considering both Roy and Lyn got Brave versions, but only Roy was drawn by Sachiko Wada while Lyn was drawn by her Heroes artist, Yamada Kotaro, which of either Hector or Ephraim do you want to be drawn by Wada?
-Hector? In which Ephraim could be drawn by his Heroes artist, Asatani Tomoyo, who did Ephraim, both Eirikas, Berkut and Ayra.
-Ephraim? In which Hector could be drawn by AKIRA, who also did Lon'qu, Raven and Olivia.

Also, if Marth ends up getting 2nd, who do you think will draw him? Daisuke Izuka, who did the designs for the Remakes of Shadow Dragon and Mystery? His FE3/Mystery of the Emblem artist?
Or his first artist, who gave us this design?

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Just tried Lyon's GHB and got destroyed on Infernal, I'll try again once I get something to eat, but for now I need to completely rethink my strategy.

Can't read japanese, but im going to assume this is your midpoint results for the CYL
Yes, go Leif, keep voting everyone and lets show IS that we want him!

Anyway, quite a few surprises here outside of the Top 4. Reinhardt had by far the largest jump in this list since as said before, he was very low on the first poll. If there's any character that benefited the most from being in Heroes, it's definitely Reinhardt. Ninian is also a good example of that, we got a taste of her newfound popularity back with the Dragon Gauntlet, but breaking Top 20 is a good result for her since she barely made Top 100. On the flip side though, Chrom and Tharja dropped, which is pretty surprising considering they're still loved characters among those who played Awakening. It could be due to fatigue due to how many variants they have, but that wouldn't explain Camilla remaining Top 2 considering she has just as many (with one getting a little backlash due to being on a Hoshidan influenced banner), so I wonder what else is holding them back.

Also, while everyone was voting for characters not in the game in the hopes of getting them attention, it's nice to see it work so well for some of the characters. Leif I'm ecstatic about as you can probably figure out, but the Fates Shapeshifters and Morgan doing well definitely shows how effective it's being. Hopefully we'll get our wish and we'll see them sooner rather then later.

Something to think about: If Celica, Camilla, Hector and Ephraim do get their Brave versions, it's likely they'll have their original artists like the previous Brave Heroes did(besides Lyn, who was done by her Heroes artist), right?

Considering both Roy and Lyn got Brave versions, but only Roy was drawn by Sachiko Wada while Lyn was drawn by her Heroes artist, Yamada Kotaro, which of either Hector or Ephraim do you want to be drawn by Wada?
-Hector? In which Ephraim could be drawn by his Heroes artist, Asatani Tomoyo, who did Ephraim, both Eirikas, Berkut and Ayra.
-Ephraim? In which Hector could be drawn by AKIRA, who also did Lon'qu, Raven and Olivia.

Also, if Marth ends up getting 2nd, who do you think will draw him? Daisuke Izuka, who did the designs for the Remakes of Shadow Dragon and Mystery? His FE3/Mystery of the Emblem artist?

If I had to choose, I'd go with Hector getting his original artist while Ephraim keeps his Heroes one. AKIRA fits Hector very well, but I think Hector would benefit a bit more from in the original style compared to Ephraim since I think Sachiko Wada would catch Hector's look and style better by comparison. Asatani Tomoyo on the other hand would do wonders with a Brave version of him considering their great track record with the other characters they've done.

As for Marth, Daisuke Izuka I think would do a great job with him as I liked their work with Minerva, Black Knight, and Michalis, though it would be kind of funny to see Pantless Marth make a return.

Last edited:
Watching Back to the Future Part 2 for homework. The wild gunmen scene is a little different when you know what Wild Gunmen is.

Sidenote: Being able to watch movies for homework is time consuming, but not too bad. . .even if I have watched Part 1 like 7 times in the last 2 years
Nevrmind. Im mad. BTF2 ends with a "to be concluded' goddangit.

:062:

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675

If it were me, I'd like Ephraim to keep the Heroes artist. I love how Ayra and him looks, so that would be a plus for me (Ephraim better get a horse too for his CYL version). I'm not that big of a fan of AKIRA's works honestly, I appreciate trying a different style to distance yourself from the rest, but I don't really like it.

If getting Celica in Heroes means more designs like SoV, then I'm all in, I love the artstyle of that game.

On the Marth subject... I'm fine with the art from Shadow Dragon and New Mistery. If they bring a Marth like in New Mistery, I'll be down. Do not bring back the original though, I'm sure Marth still has nightmares thinking of his original design.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
It could be due to fatigue due to how many variants they have, but that wouldn't explain Camilla remaining Top 2 considering she has just as many (with one getting a little backlash due to being on a Hoshidan influenced banner), so I wonder what else is holding them back.
Camilla has boobs. Chrom does not.

It's as simple as that.

Burruni

Smash Hero
I gave up on FE:H shortly after Halloween.
The lack of variety in events, minimal story, bloated summoning pools, and utterly heinous powercreep just made me enjoy it less and less.
(Not getting HallowNowi didn't help).

It also has a rival mobage that actually has the best girl

Last edited:

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Horse Healer Camilla based on Elise?
I... would actually really love that.

We need more troubadors badly.

Currently in Sacred Stones, and while it can be a bit stressful having to start an entire chapter over because someone died, it's starting to get more manageable as my units become stronger.

The only problem is now that the last chapter I did added Innes, Tethys, Gerik, and Marisa to the team and I like all of them and it seems like I'm getting more in this next chapter and I am already having to make tough decisions on who is worthy of being in the party of favorites. But that's a pretty good problem to have though. :laugh:

Last edited:

Chrono.

I gave up on FE:H shortly after Halloween.
The lack of variety in events, minimal story, bloated summoning pools, and utterly heinous powercreep just made me enjoy it less and less.
(Not getting HallowNowi didn't help).

It also has a rival mobage that actually has the best girl
Yeah but who needs waifus when you have

Goku.

D

Deleted member

I really want them to add the 50 or so last characters from the first CYL to the 3* pool for the anniversary. No one is pulling for them but no one is going to complain about getting something new after getting Bartres for a year.

As others have said, Hector should get his original artist while Ephraim gets his Heroes one. I love AKIRA's art of Hector but I just want us to have some consistency simce NotBrave Brave Eirika has him too.

I don't know how Ephraim got this jump in popularity though.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
I really want them to add the 50 or so last characters from the first CYL to the 3* pool for the anniversary. No one is pulling for them but no one is going to complain about getting something new after getting Bartres for a year.

As others have said, Hector should get his original artist while Ephraim gets his Heroes one. I love AKIRA's art of Hector but I just want us to have some consistency simce NotBrave Brave Eirika has him too.

I don't know how Ephraim got this jump in popularity though.
its the disgusting meme....what did you expect sacred stones to have an influx of fans? gotta wait for the echos version for that to happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom