• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
I really want them to add the 50 or so last characters from the first CYL to the 3* pool for the anniversary. No one is pulling for them but no one is going to complain about getting something new after getting Bartres for a year.

As others have said, Hector should get his original artist while Ephraim gets his Heroes one. I love AKIRA's art of Hector but I just want us to have some consistency simce NotBrave Brave Eirika has him too.

I don't know how Ephraim got this jump in popularity though.
The art of Ephraim in heroes is great, thats why.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Got a bit further ahead in Strider. Took down Tong Pooh and her sisters, got Option A out of it. Though I did stop playing Samus Returns for a bit, since I'm likely waaaay closer to finishing that game. Since they are a bit similar, it was easy to Jump into Strider.

On top of that, I also got like two health upgrades and two energy recharges. Though I didn't get any of the Energy up grades that actually give you more meter, just that the meter fills up quickly.

I hope I get Dragon Ball FighterZ in my hands soon. The beta was really fun and I didn't even lab it up that much with the characters I was using. Now that the full roster is is available, I should see if I like Trunks in this game, if I do, I was thinking one of my teams would be him, Adult Gohan and Piccolo. I'd probably still use Young Gohan and Vegeta in a different team. But then there's still Hit, Goku and Cell.

Or I could go back to being a caveman and use Kid Buu some more.

Chrono.

I forgot to mention, the Character Trials in DBFZ are really really dumbed down compared to other ArcSys fighters, or hell, fighters in general.

There's 10 per character and most are super simple combos with the exception of the last one, most of the time.

It's a bit disappointing there's no harder ones like in BB or Xrd. If it wasn't for the fact KOFXIV exists I'd say DBFZ has the easiest trials in any fighting game.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I opened a ****ton of Rare and Common Cores and only got Dahlia

D

Deleted member

I finished grinding Lyon now, still need to get SP for Growing Wind and and Drive Res but he already has TA3 and Bowbreaker 3. Though I've noticed he can OHKO BLyn so maybe that isn't mecessary, Swordbreaker/Red Tome Breaker would be good options as well though.

And about his Lv40 quote
Screenshot_20180126-220410.png

He... he doesn't know what happened...
No one tell him! I swear if someone here ****ing tells him, I'll kill them! I'll ****ing kill them!
ive-only-had-arlo-for-a-day-and-a-half-21947815.png

Also, Lyon is way too supportive of me, I don't deserve this
Screenshot_20180126-220421.png

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
You got him level 40? I shed blood sweat and tears today just to get him....never tried so many combinations on a special map b4 with my limited amount of level 40 5 stars. I think no animations helped.

He gonna be level 1 for a while but I plan to use him :p

D

Deleted member

I finished grinding Lyon now, still need to get SP for Growing Wind and and Drive Res but he already has TA3 and Bowbreaker 3. Though I've noticed he can OHKO BLyn so maybe that isn't mecessary, Swordbreaker/Red Tome Breaker would be good options as well though.

And about his Lv40 quote
View attachment 135481
He... he doesn't know what happened...
No one tell him! I swear if someone here ****ing tells him, I'll kill them! I'll ****ing kill them!
View attachment 135482

Also, Lyon is way too supportive of me, I don't deserve this
View attachment 135480
I see you view him as a valuable one. Do you think he is good at battle?

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Well it didn't take long, but it seems like DBFZ has been datamined. And lo and behold, it seems to have our 8 DLC characters.

Bardock, Broly, Janemba, Kefla, Toppo, Jiren, Kid Goku and... Fuu from Xenoverse 2?

Pretty solid selection if true, though Fuu is weird as hell and Vegito is glaringly still missing. It should be noted that this is the only guy reporting this, so I'll remain skeptical for now.

Last edited:
Well it didn't take long, but it seems like DBFZ has been datamined. And lo and behold, it seems to have our 8 DLC characters.

Bardock, Broly, Janemba, Kefla, Toppo, Jiren, Kid Goku and... Fuu from Xenoverse 2?

Pretty solid selection if true, though Fuu is weird as hell and Vegito is glaringly still missing. It should be noted that this is the only guy reporting this, so I'll remain skeptical for now.
Until more pfoof than some rando from GF ill keep my hype low. Even if that 4th one was hype.
:061:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I forgot to mention, the Character Trials in DBFZ are really really dumbed down compared to other ArcSys fighters, or hell, fighters in general.

There's 10 per character and most are super simple combos with the exception of the last one, most of the time.

It's a bit disappointing there's no harder ones like in BB or Xrd. If it wasn't for the fact KOFXIV exists I'd say DBFZ has the easiest trials in any fighting game.
Where do you go to do the character trials?

Ivander

Smash Legend
Just finished Lyon's Hard and Lunatic missions. Used Horse Emblem for Hard and used Flier Emblem for Lunatic. Now if there was a way to farm Hero feathers without wasting so many Stamina potions. Good thing a new TT Mini is coming up.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I wanted to play as Hit but he’s the weirdest to play.

Also arcade mode is hard, I nearly got bodied by a ****ing Vegeta.

D

Deleted member

The toughest decision I ever had to make will come in about a week when I have to decide between Lyon merges or promoting Valter.
Why did they have to give me two SS GHBs in such a short span of time?

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
It also has a rival mobage that actually has the best girl
That's not how you spell best girl Tamamo.

But seeing as you are a Nero fan, I bet you're counting down the days until Fate/Extra Last Encore starts airing, yes?

Last edited:

Chrono.

Where do you go to do the character trials?
In the Practice Area.

Do them for lots of Zeni.
I wanted to play as Hit but he’s the weirdest to play.

Also arcade mode is hard, I nearly got bodied by a ****ing Vegeta.
Arcade Mode is brutal on the Hard courses.

I can't even get through the second stage because Blue Vegeta murders me before I can say Kakarot.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
In the Practice Area.

Do them for lots of Zeni.

Arcade Mode is brutal on the Hard courses.

I can't even get through the second stage because Blue Vegeta murders me before I can say Kakarot.
I’ll have to remember that for tomorrow.

Also I did Snake Way, I’m bad at fighting games.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
What is that?

A speaker with impressively smart AI where it can answer pretty much any question (history, local stuff, etc, even takes some jokes), can ask it to play music or news, or even control your house like lights or temperature if you set up your house to do so. Basically Apple's Siri.

Chrono.

Kinda weird/dumb how Trunks doesn't any special lines against Black or viceversa. We're totally getting Merged Zamasu aren't we.

Kinda weird/dumb how Trunks doesn't any special lines against Black or viceversa. We're totally getting Merged Zamasu aren't we.
Is there any reason to believe that this is Future future trunks and not just Android era Future Trunks?

I mean. . .he still uses heat doem for his level 3 instead of whatever it is he does in Super. Plus he still has the right color hair. :p
:061:

D

Deleted member

I feel bad for Zeb, he has been having a rough day. I hope he gets better. If he is joking than.. okay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom