• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Well it didn't take long, but it seems like DBFZ has been datamined. And lo and behold, it seems to have our 8 DLC characters.

Bardock, Broly, Janemba, Kefla, Toppo, Jiren, Kid Goku and... Fuu from Xenoverse 2?

Pretty solid selection if true, though Fuu is weird as hell and Vegito is glaringly still missing. It should be noted that this is the only guy reporting this, so I'll remain skeptical for now.

Tagging @GoldenYuiitusin so he can nut while asleep

Im fine with Kefla, but I still like La Coliflora more.

Chrono.

Oh geez I missed that datamined list.

It's a kewl selection, disappointed at the lack of GT, Fused Zamasu and Saiyawoman though.

Fuu makes me skeptical though, mostly because literally any other Xenoverse original would make more sense. Demigra is the big bad of the first game, Towa is very prevalent and so is Mira, who even becomes the final boss in 2 with his own set of techniques and pseudo-Super Saiyan forms.

Fuu is only getting added into XV NOW and before that he was just a footnote of the dead DB MMO.

Last edited:

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I guess since I haven't posted my CYL 2.0 votes yet, here are my votes so far.
Taking a screenshot doesn't seem to be working, so I guess you're going to have to take my word for it.

1) Gray
2) Owain
3) Mae
4) Henry
5) Leon
6) Gaius

I mainly just went with Awakening and SoV characters since I hadn't played either of those at the time of the previous CYL event.

-------------------------------
On a different note, I just found out that Sho Minamoto from TWEWY is only 18.
I mean, he certainly looks the youngest out of all of the Reapers, but that's still somewhat surprising to me.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I got my first Legendary Core Crystal, so I slapped 5 Justice Boosters on it and got... Ursula.
Nice, free Coca-Cola.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Day Six of CYL time.

image.jpeg
IS, you cowards, give Caeda her Wing Spear.

One day left! I really wish there would've been ten days though, so I could throw in votes for Frederick, Mae, and Boey.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Welcome to Ursula's New Groove.
Thank The Architect I pulled her after the recent patch that allows to skip dialogues.

Only five random Rares left:
-Adenine
-Floren
-Agate
-Electra
-KOS-MOS

Chrono.

Browsing the datamine thread on GF and

Lmao I remember this, it also happened like, right before we started getting substantial information on P5.

Good times.
Thank The Architect I pulled her after the recent patch that allows to skip dialogues.

Only five random Rares left:
-Adenine
-Floren
-Agate
-Electra
-KOS-MOS
Hate you cause you pulled Vale.

Good ****ing luck getting KOS-MOS.

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Just going over my current Switch library, since it's slowly but surely growing...

Physical
-Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
-Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
-Splatoon 2
-Arms
-Doom
-Skyrim
-Super Mario Odyssey
-Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Digital
-Snipperclips
-Kamiko
-Blaster Master Zero
-Shantae 1/2 Genie Hero
-Shovel Knight
-Rocket League
-Enter the Gungeon
-Steamworld Dig 2
-Axiom Verge

Future (confirmed) Titles
-Metroid Prime 4
-Pokemon Switch
-Steamworld Dig
-Rivals of Aether

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I realized nobody has datamined Xenoblade 2.
I really want to know the odds for the Blades. Also I wanna see:

Nia and Mythra's nude models from the hot spring
Pneuma's Full Portrait

Last edited:

Chrono.

There's a second part to that datamine leak.

Supposedly "EX" forms of Goku and Vegeta are in the files.

Base Goku and Vegeta confirmed leakileaks real

Chrono.

I realized nobody has datamined Xenoblade 2.
I really want to know the odds for the Blades. Also I wanna see:

Nia and Mythra's nude models from the hot spring
Pneuma's Full Portrait
I'm surprised since other Switch games have been datamined already (ARMS and Splatoon 2.)

As for the odds of the Blades...

D

Deleted member

Er. Little bit, yeah.

Touched, but don't worry bout me. I vanish occasionally, usually just means I'm off on some kind of business and/or pleasure.
Oh, okay. Well I hope you are successful in life, as I am sure you are. Stay strong. :025:

Chrono.

The guy who usually datamines Xenoverse got on the thread and said he has proof on whether 8 DLC character datamine is fake or not, but he wants to release the info in a video first.

Just say if it is or not this is just dragging it out.

Anyhow, it's this guy. https://www.youtube.com/user/SergioM3

EDIT: He indeed had proof and posted his own datamine results here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMOj1IPAxes

You can rest easy with him, he's legit.

Basically the gist of it is, you can infer what the DLC will look like with some of the unused Avatars we got. So right now the list would be:

- Broly (LSSJ)
- Bardock (has both a base and SSJ avatar)
- Vegito (Probably Blue, but he's got avatars for both base and Blue)
- Fused Zamasu
- Cooler
- Android 17 Ranger ver

I have to stress that the avatars being in doesn't mean they'll be playable.

Last edited:

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
If this leak is true, then it's a bit of a monkey's paw - nice to know who (might) be coming as DLC, but it ruins a lot of the surprise had they been kept a secret. Though some of them were on my personal wishlist for DLC, I'll wait until when Bandai Namco/Arc Sys make the official announcement. Then I'll be hyped properly.

And following up on that promise, my CYL2 vote today goes to none other than my favourite Myrmidon in the series, Joshua!
Screen Shot 2018-01-27 at 5.42.48 PM.png

Myrmidons are easily one of my favourite classes in the Fire Emblem series, and Joshua is easily one of my favourite Sacred Stones characters. Great design, likeable personality despite being a gambling man, and surprisingly plot relevant since
He's the prince of Jehanna, not to mention how his former friend on the battlefield was responsible for his mother's assassination.
Not to mention his recruitment conversation is easily amongst my favourites in the Fire Emblem series.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Holy **** Opossum Opossum

Caeda is getting a wing sword in the next update!

Hinoka gets her own spear!

Raven gets a legendary weapon(?) called Basilkos

Felica gets a freaking plate lmao

Those are all regular new weapon skills, there's also new refinery coming too!

Eckesachs is going to be upgradable

As is the Falchion! With 3 different forms! Let's go, Alm hype bois!

All the new weapon skills are also going to be upgradable.

This sounds fantastic!

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Made a bit more progress on Strider. Not too much. Basically, I just beat the giant Centipede, got the Kunai and bopped the first Gravitron. Which did get me that Air-Dash upgrade. What I'm really wating for is getting the other three Cypher types now that I had the Reflect/Red upgrade for a minute now.

The guy who usually datamines Xenoverse got on the thread and said he has proof on whether 8 DLC character datamine is fake or not, but he wants to release the info in a video first.

Just say if it is or not this is just dragging it out.

Anyhow, it's this guy. https://www.youtube.com/user/SergioM3

EDIT: He indeed had proof and posted his own datamine results here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMOj1IPAxes

You can rest easy with him, he's legit.

Basically the gist of it is, you can infer what the DLC will look like with some of the unused Avatars we got. So right now the list would be:

- Broly (LSSJ)
- Bardock (has both a base and SSJ avatar)
- Vegito (Probably Blue, but he's got avatars for both base and Blue)
- Fused Zamasu
- Cooler
- Android 17 Ranger ver

I have to stress that the avatars being in doesn't mean they'll be playable.
17 wouldn't be too much of a stretch since he's had screentime recently in DBSuper. But a lot of characters have multiple lobby versions, Trunks, 18, I think Piccolo, Both Gohans, A couple for Vegeta, and like 5 different Gokus.

Vegito, Broly and Bardock are all fairly expected and wanted. Cooler less so, but he's still popular. Base Vegito is best Vegito, but I'm probably the only one who thinks that.

But you're right, these could strictly be lobby characters. Considering they finished Tien a little while before the game actually came out, I doubt they began the DLC anytime soon, but they might have chosen some of them for the Season Pass Fighters.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
OMG this change is insane! Congrats Opossum Opossum , Caeda is going to be saved!

I do wonder what the new weapons will do. I find funny they're giving Hinoka her spear, but no Camilla's axe or something. Raven is getting the legendary axe from FE7? I don't recall more axe users from that game that aren't Dorcas or Bartre, so guess they decided to give him that weapon.

What did Felicia's plate do in Fates? I can't recall, but I want some kind of magic shuriken to come eventually (it'd probably be called flame shuriken, but whatever). Also, I'm really happy about the falchion upgrade, and the fact that is different depending on being Marth, Alm, or Awakening. (DRAGON BREAKER NOW) Then we have Zephiel... Wonder what they would give him (Some kind of fighter skill on his weapon?)

And yet after all this... WHY IS THE BINDING BLADE STILL TRASH??? It's the most overpowered weapon in FE, and in Heroes is absolute garbage! How can't it be refined? Speaking of broken weapons, Yato refinement anyone? There are still so many things they should refine before giving characters new weapons.

Well, today's CYL for me
This one is for you @Erureido ,Takumi is the best character from Fire Emblem Fates and everyone should now it!

Don't know who I'll give my last vote, I'll think about it.

Chrono.

If this leak is true, then it's a bit of a monkey's paw - nice to know who (might) be coming as DLC, but it ruins a lot of the surprise had they been kept a secret. Though some of them were on my personal wishlist for DLC, I'll wait until when Bandai Namco/Arc Sys make the official announcement. Then I'll be hyped properly.
I can see where you're coming from. But I can also see the rush in a way, with the season pass being near $40 and not knowing what the characters are, it's gonna make people antsy.

That said.

If ma boi Zamasu does make it in imma nut
Made a bit more progress on Strider. Not too much. Basically, I just beat the giant Centipede, got the Kunai and bopped the first Gravitron. Which did get me that Air-Dash upgrade. What I'm really wating for is getting the other three Cypher types now that I had the Reflect/Red upgrade for a minute now.

17 wouldn't be too much of a stretch since he's had screentime recently in DBSuper. But a lot of characters have multiple lobby versions, Trunks, 18, I think Piccolo, Both Gohans, A couple for Vegeta, and like 5 different Gokus.

Vegito, Broly and Bardock are all fairly expected and wanted. Cooler less so, but he's still popular. Base Vegito is best Vegito, but I'm probably the only one who thinks that.

But you're right, these could strictly be lobby characters. Considering they finished Tien a little while before the game actually came out, I doubt they began the DLC anytime soon, but they might have chosen some of them for the Season Pass Fighters.
Out of the list, the ones that stand out to me the most are Broly, Bardock, F.Zamasu and Vegito. I think those 4 are locks for DLC with this new info and I thought they were rather likely to begin with.

Also here's something interesting, not counting 17's new found Ranger Avatar, they're also the only characters who have more than one Avatar to their name. Something that's reserved for the playable characters, at least so far.

Meanwhile Cooler only has one Avatar found. Which is curious considering his multiple forms. But overall this doesn't mean much for Cooler as much as it reaffirms the previous 4 as playable in my eyes.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Me 3 hours ago: "Man I need some Gold to buy Sheba's Core Crystal, but I struggle to get over 450,000G... oh right I can Salvage to get some treasures."

Me now:
800K made by using 40 Gold Cylinders.

D

Deleted member

Oh my ****ing god, this is huge, this means no character is lost.
I might actually promote Raven deoending on how cool Basiliskos is.
Where the Binding Blade and Regal Blade refinements tho?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Me 3 hours ago: "Man I need some Gold to buy Sheba's Core Crystal, but I struggle to get over 450,000G... oh right I can Salvage to get some treasures."

Me now:
It's been years since I watch WWE much. I forgot THIS was Shane's theme. It's from Naughty by Nature if anyone wants to know who made it.

D

Deleted member

When will you learn Mafia talk stays in the Mafia thread? Suffer the consequences
You have no right to say that until you play one of the group's games.
Why don't you join the next, Gwen? I hear it's anime themed so that'll be perfect for a weeb like you!
Join us, Gwen, it'll be fun.

Ivander

Smash Legend
That is frickin' nice that we're getting a ton of new refinements. What's even cooler is that we are actually getting Weapon Crafting for characters, like for Caeda, Felicia, Raven and Hinoka. I always thought the possibility for creating exclusive weapons for certain characters would be cool, but sadly unreal and not going to happen, but this is amazing.
Also, the fact that we are getting 3 different upgrades for Falchion depending on characters is also awesome. One Falchion for Marth, another for Alm and another for the Awakening characters. And Zelphiel gets some love as well.

That being said, where's Binding Blade, Regal Blade and Brynhildr upgrades?

D

Deleted member

Me now:
All the money! Congratulations! :031:

D

Deleted member

IS you cowards give Seth some broken ass Prf weapon!
Seth's Sword: 20 Mt. Grants +5 Atk/Spd/Def/Res and +1 Mov. Strikes twice during combat.

Also, Gunamn Clive HD Collection for the Wii U is now a My Nintendo reward for 30 Gold coins
If you had a bunch of those and never spent them(because My Nintendo is a ****ing joke), then get it. Never got the chance to play the second game but I loved the first so this is a great deal for me.

Also also
Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen
Stop ignoring my cult invitation posts, you Bungou nerd

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
IS you cowards give Seth some broken *** Prf weapon!
Seth's Sword: 20 Mt. Grants +5 Atk/Spd/Def/Res and +1 Mov. Strikes twice during combat.

Also, Gunamn Clive HD Collection for the Wii U is now a My Nintendo reward for 30 Gold coins
If you had a bunch of those and never spent them(because My Nintendo is a ****ing joke), then get it. Never got the chance to play the second game but I loved the first so this is a great deal for me.

Also also
Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen
Stop ignoring my cult invitation posts, you Bungou nerd
Nah fam. Toku cult takes too much time

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
How do I get rid of the 'last seen viewing nintenzone x minutes ago' ? I can't find the option.

I ticked off the show current activity box in preferences but its stil showing when I click on my profile.
Just going over my current Switch library, since it's slowly but surely growing...

Physical
-Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
-Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
-Splatoon 2
-Arms
-Doom
-Skyrim
-Super Mario Odyssey
-Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Digital
-Snipperclips
-Kamiko
-Blaster Master Zero
-Shantae 1/2 Genie Hero
-Shovel Knight
-Rocket League
-Enter the Gungeon
-Steamworld Dig 2
-Axiom Verge

Future (confirmed) Titles
-Metroid Prime 4
-Pokemon Switch
-Steamworld Dig
-Rivals of Aether
Wow, thats an amazing selection with quality titles.

Meanwhile I'm just here with my Zelda Rayman Shovel Knight Treasure Trove and Steamworld Dig 2 :p

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
How do I get rid of the 'last seen viewing nintenzone x minutes ago' ?
It's no use. We'll all know that's where you last were anyway.

But whatever you clicked, I can't currently view your profile. That hides it pretty well.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
It's no use. We'll all know that's where you last were anyway.

But whatever you clicked, I can't currently view your profile. That hides it pretty well.
do you mind if you screenshot that when you try? Thx.

I want people to see profile if they want to. I can click on some people but the last seen simply isn't there.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
> Caeda gets Wing Sword

CLOSE ENOUGH. THANK YOU, IS.

That and the Falchion refinements have me giddy. Built in Recovery Ring effect/Breathbreaker/Zanbato-Ridersbane-like dragon buff canceller? So many options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom