• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Is anyone going to ignore the fact that it is @---'s ten year anniversary in SmashBoards?
Happy ten year anniversary! :seuss:

D

Deleted member

Oh my gosh this looks amazing!
Too bad half of people disliked it, because they thought it was real and claimed it was a "fake" even though it was meant to be a mod showcase. There are a million comments of people younger than me I am sure saying "Fake!" or criticizing him. ( Even though it was not intentional for a prank ). Young viewers man.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

Oh my gosh this looks amazing!
Let me guess, Rick Roll?

I'm not falling for it if it's a joke.
That's not how the YouTube channels of either Nintendo or Pokémon make their thumbnails

If it was Nintendo, there would be no "Switch" box and there will be a "Nintendo" box in the bottom left as well as a white vertical line on the left side

upload_2018-1-27_14-22-45.jpeg

If it was the Pokémon channel, it would have nothing added to the thumbnail, including that "Switch" box

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I almost believed you
I never claimed as a real game, plus it technically is real. As it's a playable mod.
Let me guess, Rick Roll?

I'm not falling for it if it's a joke.
That's not how the YouTube channels of either Nintendo or Pokémon make their thumbnails

If it was Nintendo, there would be no "Switch" box and there will be a "Nintendo" box in the bottom left as well as a white horizontal line on the left side

View attachment 135504

If it was the Pokémon channel, it would have nothing added to the thumbnail, including that "Switch" box
It's a real thing, just a mod

Last edited:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
I JUST BEAT GETTING OVER IT WITH BENNET FODDY. I CONQUERED THAT WRETCHED MOUNTAIN WITH A SLEDGEHAMMER

Ivander

Smash Legend
No.

This is what happens when one of them decides to start a covert cloning project in their basement.

And fails miserably.
You mean cloning projects don't always fail? Or are some just more miserable failures than others? And we're talking human clones, not sheep or another kind of animal clone.

Chrono.

Wait what’s this about Cooler?
The guy who usually datamines Xenoverse got on the thread and said he has proof on whether 8 DLC character datamine is fake or not, but he wants to release the info in a video first.

Just say if it is or not this is just dragging it out.

Anyhow, it's this guy. https://www.youtube.com/user/SergioM3

EDIT: He indeed had proof and posted his own datamine results here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMOj1IPAxes

You can rest easy with him, he's legit.

Basically the gist of it is, you can infer what the DLC will look like with some of the unused Avatars we got. So right now the list would be:

- Broly (LSSJ)
- Bardock (has both a base and SSJ avatar)
- Vegito (Probably Blue, but he's got avatars for both base and Blue)
- Fused Zamasu
- Cooler
- Android 17 Ranger ver

I have to stress that the avatars being in doesn't mean they'll be playable.
Thought you were talking about this.

The first DLC leak list was fake.

D

Deleted member

Lillie should have been in a pond with a bunch of other Lillies. Get it? :001:

D

Deleted member

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

None of them have eyes.

This one just never got sunglasses because it was too much for the budget.
Oh. It is either they are blind or they see telepathically, or their eyes are located.. somewhere else.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ivander

Smash Legend
View attachment 135505

Eh.

Some more than others I suppose.

Meh.
*no swirly glasses Pikachu*
Profound Sadness
And I had to add that last part in cause I knew if I didn't, there was going to be a mention of Dolly the Sheep and whatnot.
I mean, they can fail occasionally.
I didn't ask when has it ever failed? I asked when has it ever not failed. Since last time I checked, no one has managed to create a human clone. Or at least a successful one.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
You have a horrible sense of judgment if you think a freaking mouse has better legs than Lyndis.
See now you've turned it into a challenge.

Now I have to go fire up GIMP and rise to that challenge and I hold you responsible for whatever I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom