• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is with all the prank requests all of a sudden?
Red premium-ed me. I wanted him refunded. Everyone came out of the woodwork to say I was getting pranked when the last prank ran out.

so about giving red their money back
Also the Masked Lucina Marth avi goes super well with the custom title given that it's basically a line she says lol

I actually changed it specifically for that lol.
The only thing I know about Fate is that Paul Bunyan is a little girl and Nikola Tesla is some sort of thunder wizard or something.

And something about Mordred coming about because Arthur got herself pregnant because they retconned King Arthur to be a girl.

:060:

D

Deleted member

I like your new profile picture, A Distant Demon A Distant Demon ! I Should have knew that is why he said that Lucina was fancy. :4lucina:

Last edited by a moderator:

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Since I'm still fairly new to this site... What is all this pranking stuff? Does it only change the colour of my name?

In that case, thanks to whoever pranked me! I really like purple. If it has some kind of secondary effect... Then that's not that okay.

Also, just wanted to drop by and say that @ShinyLegendary has the best girl ever on his profile picture. Good taste.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
How can it be a prank, if its not uploaded to Youtube and giving someone personal trauma?

D

Deleted member

The prank wars have started.
I see that Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei and Jojalole Jojalole have been pranked already.
Good job guys!
Since I'm still fairly new to this site... What is all this pranking stuff? Does it only change the colour of my name?

In that case, thanks to whoever pranked me! I really like purple. If it has some kind of secondary effect... Then that's not that okay.

Also, just wanted to drop by and say that @ShinyLegendary has the best girl ever on his profile picture. Good taste.
Thank you. I did not prank you, but the prank wars has just begun. My Premium will run out in a year. As soon as it ends, someone is going to prank me immediately. I was actually pranked before I got Premium.
How can it be a prank, if its not uploaded to Youtube and giving someone personal trauma?
^ Exactly. You know the facts.
Now Logan Paul and Jake Paul should be deleted off YouTube for our safety.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I want to believe this is the prank party rn.
Rock_Bottom_165p.jpg

D

Deleted member

Fate lore is a massive ****post and that's what makes it so appealing to me.
Fyi, only one of these is fake
Screenshot_2017-08-12-09-57-40~2.png

Screenshot_2017-08-12-09-57-50~2.png

Can you guess which one?

Like, this ****post down here?
Screenshot_2017-07-15-10-47-25-1.png

That's canon
This surprises me. You're weeb enough to say that but not weeb enough to say "Saber for Smash!" in the same post
***** I said that when Extella came out on the Switch
Saber a legit candidate for smash
Im not even sure which saber this is at this point. . .

Fate Saber?
FE Saber?

Too many weeb characters named after a sword!
:061:
Why not both?
I mean, one is my waifu and the other my daddy! ;^)
It's just a prank bro

Oh trust me. You've only heard the least of it.

That being said, it's also the reason why you hear so many jokes about how many forms of Arthuria/Saber in general. There's a reason this image exists.

NSFW Language
http://knowyourmeme.com/photos/1286280-fate-type-moon
Least and most intersted i've been in getting into Fate lol
Didn't think this could get any weirder but I guess here we are. I imagine the mobile game shenanigans are a major part of this?
Fate lore is a massive ****post and that's what makes it so appealing to me.
Fyi, only one of these is fake
View attachment 135517
View attachment 135518
Can you guess which one?

Like, this ****post down here?
View attachment 135519
That's canon
Oh hey it got weirder
Why not both?
I mean, one is my waifu and the other my daddy! ;^)

It's just a prank bro
IT GOT WEIRDER

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Which one is the waifu and which one is the daddy? :smirk:
Ask Opossum
Didn't think this could get any weirder but I guess here we are. I imagine the mobile game shenanigans are a major part of this?

Oh hey it got weirder

IT GOT WEIRDER
Trust me, it get WEIRDER

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
D

Deleted member

You were close to a 10/10 reply, but Cyn should have been SpongeBob, as she controls the pranks :smirk:
You're progressing tho
Thanks! Fixed it.
Really liking Majin 21's design more now.

See, that part I actually knew and understood

Wow I can't believe this is the least weird thing on this page.
There is more to come, so you better prepare yourself. :4myfriends:
Speaking of Ike, Dragon Smash uploaded a video today of top ten brutal Ike plays!

Ivander

Smash Legend
The Mobile Fate game, Grand Order, is definitely one of the biggest offenders. When Fate first came out, Saber Alter was merely a corrupted Saber during the course of the Visual Novel and Saber Lily was merely what she looked like before she got to where she is now.
Than Fate Extra came out with Nero, which started a similarity joke between all of them while the one below her was merely a costume for her in CCC. Also, some of the things you saw were merely artist designs or costumes for the side stuff, rather than actual Servants. And Mordred already looked like Arthuria as she was cloned from her.
But it was Grand Order that decided to make all the things you see as their own Servants with their own personalities and due to Player bias, all of them can have the hots for your Avatar character.

While some are just the characters after events or with costumes or simply spinoff stuff, Nero and Okita canonly look like her for some reason, Mordred resembles her because she was cloned from Arthuria, and Jeanne just resembles her rather than look directly like her. And Lancer Arthuria is her if she was summoned as a Lancer rather than a Saber. But like I said, despite being costumes or whatnot, Grand Order decided to make them all their own Servant, which off course leads to having a harem of look-a-likes.

Oh hey it got weirder

IT GOT WEIRDER
Oh believe me. IT GETS WEIRDER!
Especially when Cthulu and HP.Lovecraft Older Ones get added in.
You know what else? The franchise started out as hentai games!
The only reason they did was because at the time, all Visual Novels were doing scenes and so they were actually forcibly added. When Fate got popular and the Visual Novel was remade for PS2, Vita and PC, they took out the scenes.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
The only reason they did was because at the time, all Visual Novels were doing scenes and so they were actually forcibly added. When Fate got popular and the Visual Novel was remade for PS2, Vita and PC, they took out the scenes.
See, that might be true. But I want to kinkshame fans because it started as a ***** game. Future me potentially included

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I've been gone for a few hours, and now I see almost everyone is blue.

What happened?

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Is a bluening happening right now?

D

Deleted member

Fate may look weird but once you get into it you start wondering where all that weird **** is because all you see is fast as **** action scenes and some actually great lore.
I just love their take on the Arthurian mythos and it also exposed me to some legends I'd never have heard of before(like Cu Chulainn) or just made me like some of my favorites even more(like Alexander the Great and Jeanne D'Arc).
Pic related, I guess:
Screenshot_20170921-201408~2.png

In conclusion: Fate is Good Civilzation.
Nero can die in a ****ing pit though

Also, sidenote, I think a Fate themed mafia game would be pretty fun, I just wish I had the time and responsibility to actually host it.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Blue, Blue. Blue, Blue.

Anyway, the idea of Fate is that while they can be accurate to their historical selves, Fate is still, above all, Fiction. Try and keep that to mind whenever you see a historical character turn out not how you thought they would.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Speaking of Fate, I just stumbled upon this FE Heroes parody video that incorporates some Fate series elements:

The Illya & Berserker + Unlimited Blade Works moments were the highlights.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Funnily enough, my premium end on my birthday. Which is kinda of funny in someway.

I will miss being blue in the futur, but to be honest, I don't pass much time here as I did before. Making sprites and working kinda eat your times, ya know?

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Funnily enough, my premium end on my birthday. Which is kinda of funny in someway.

I miss being blue, but to be honest, I don't pass much time here as I did before. Making sprites and working kinda eat your times, ya know?
You’re still blue, dude.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
You’re still blue, dude.
I meant, "I will miss being blue", in that, when the time will come. (Or some **** like that, I don't know English well)

I think I am going to change this post before more peoples get confused.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I meant, "I will miss being blue", in that, when the time will come. (Or some **** like that, I don't know English well)

I think I am going to change this post before more peoples get confused.
Well times like these maybe it’d help to practice English some more.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Oh hey, it looks like I've been pranked.

I suppose I will stick with this avatar to fit with my pink name.
(No idea why it appears so small though.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom