• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Sorry this is late, but it is not a meme. I am not trying to meme. The reason why I died on the inside was because, my life is boring and it being boring made me die inside. I am not lying, I promise!
Can we not talk about this anymore?
Alright, but I'll just say this; if your life is boring, just find something to do that is fun and exciting, like spending time with friends when you're not here (and I mean real life friends). Also, "crippling depression" is still not the right term.

But whatever, let's stop talking about this.

Please do not block me.
Don't worry about that. I only block toxic people.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I have a question, should I change my username or keep it?
Alright, but I'll just say this; if your life is boring, just find something to do that is fun and exciting, like spending time with friends when you're not here (and I mean real life friends). Also, "crippling depression" is still not the right term.

But whatever, let's stop talking about this.

Don't worry about that. I only block toxic people.
Thank you. And it happened so sudden, it felt like an event. So it is crippling depression.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I have a question, should I change my username or keep it?
Do whatever you want. Itns your decision, not ours.

Thank you. And it happened so sudden, it felt like an event. So it is crippling depression.
I'd say "crippling boredom" instead.

Depression is much worse than just being bored.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Username origin, huh?

Well, while the one that I use right now doesn't exactly have a origin. The original, Red Hunter Z, is bascially a reference to two of my favourite video character, Samus from Metroid and Zero from Mega Man X/Zero. They are both hunters (one is a bounty huner and the other a hunter of evil robots in short) that, while have completely different personality and goals. I still love them and their games equally, so I tried to to do a not so subtle reference to those two characters, thus, Red Hunter Z is born.

Oh and, my old username, Mao644, wasn't exactly great. I tried to find a better one. And Red Hunter Z seemed to be a good one, so yeah.

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
My username is based on the official nickname for the female Protector from Etrian Odyseey.
I went with the "œ" because "Shisho" was taken by some old *** abandoned account already(though I see it is gone now). I was trying some variations and accidentally hit Save so whoops.
I like how it turned out though.

I could tell you were Brazilian simply by looking at your username :p
I'm not gonna lie, when I first saw your user-tag, I thought you were a person who liked Makoto Shishio, a villain from Rurouni Kenshin. I was like in my head, "this guys a Shishio fan? Awesome!"

Too bad the creator of the anime I grew up with became someone so despicable though...

Last edited:

Chrono.

Oswald was just revealed as a DLC character for KOFXIV. Making his second playable appearance since KOFXI.

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
I always thought it was just a Lucina thing...
I've never played a FE game, actually
I could tell you were Brazilian simply by looking at your username :p
I guess the "h" coming after the "n" kinda reveals it. It's not really common to happen in other languages besides portuguese as far as I can tell :p

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm not gonna lie, when I first saw your user-tag, I thought you were a person who liked Makoto Shishio, a villain from Rurouni Kenshin. I was like in my head, "this guys a Shishio fan? Awesome!"

Too bad the creator of the anime I grew up with became someone so despicable though...
I have never heard of a character named Shishio tbh
I've never played a FE game, actually
I guess the "h" coming after the "n" kinda reveals it. It's not really common to happen in other languages besides portuguese as far as I can tell :p
Yeah, I'd think so. Also, "Lukinhas/Luquinhas" is a common nickname

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Monster Hunter World has been getting some great reviews, from what I've seen.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Can I just say that to me Sacred Stones has the best designs along with Awakening and Fates.

And I never played Sacred Stones but that's a remake id like to play.

Anyways Usernames? Mine:

It would be Wolfie if I could change it. Everything else my Twitter switch Steam etc have been Wolfie for months.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
They really went out on the Lyon mentions for New Eirika. Not just the description, but she has 3 chats that mention Lyon, 2 character page quotes that mention him, one of Eirika's Special Quotes mention him and her Lv.40 Confession mentions him. And she actually shares the same pose with Lyon.

Edti: Also, here's Naglfar's animation.

Last edited:

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
I have never heard of a character named Shishio tbh

Yeah, I'd think so. Also, "Lukinhas/Luquinhas" is a common nickname
I really wish i had decided on my nick being Lukingordex wayyyyy before. "Lukinhasss" is from a really cringy era of mine :facepalm:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Sorry this is late, but it is not a meme. I am not trying to meme. The reason why I died on the inside was because, my life is boring and it being boring made me die inside. I am not lying, I promise!
Can we not talk about this anymore?
So how is the Fire Emblem Heroes League thing going?
Please do not block me.
You’re too young to say that.

Chrono.

*Vince McMahon about to make a major sports related announcement in an hour or so*
*Rumors of an XFL comeback have been getting stronger for months now*

God help us.

The XFL was an American football league that was spearheaded by Vince and ran for one (1) season in 2001.

It was supposed to run during the football off season and was marketed as a more "extreme" alternative to the NFL because it had fewer rules but those were never made clear anyway. That was strike one there.

Strike two was how it tried to be NFL Attitude Era edition. Basically rougher play was encouraged, announcers trash talked each other, there was... Questionable use of the cheerleaders and WWE-esque backstage segments that were either crude or just bad or both.

All in all, it wasn't well received and that's an understatement. Attendance was and remained decent, but the ratings were abysmal. So abysmal that NBC pulled the plug on it only a season in despite them signing for a two year deal. Everyone involved on the project, even Vince himself, went on record saying it was a colossal failure.

D

Deleted member

Voice clips for all the new characters
Good ****ing god, Lyon's VA is perfect. Every single word he speaks is just so believable.
Also, I like how his special lines are technically the Demon King speaking.
I assume "Where... where did I go wrong?" is his death quote, it was his death quote in Ephraim's route.

I just wish Lyon had some unique niche, Arvis is fun because of triple Ploys and his PhD with Ardent Sacrifice, alongside being able to ignore Fury's damage. Raven tomes is one of the most common builds for mages.
Still, the only Raven user I have is Inigo and he doesn't even have the + version so Lyon is gonna pull some work on destroying Lyns.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
New Soul Calibur VI trailer

Mystery guy is called Groh.
Nightmare looking badass as ever
Xianghua looking alright
Kilik also looki- oh ****, corrupted by Soul Edge?

Nightmare looks fantastic. Having him ride a hell horse is pretty cool.

New guy looks interesting with that weapon. His hair and face are a bit meh. But other than that, pretty cool.

Also, Kilik's corruption makes sense since his origin was him and all the monks he lived with getting messed up by Soul Edge and they started killing each other, with Kilik as the last guy standing.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I just wish Lyon had some unique niche, Arvis is fun because of triple Ploys and his PhD with Ardent Sacrifice, alongside being able to ignore Fury's damage. Raven tomes is one of the most common builds for mages.
Still, the only Raven user I have is Inigo and he doesn't even have the + version so Lyon is gonna pull some work on destroying Lyns.
For a Raventome, he's not bad. His niche is the fact that Raventomes can't be forged and getting a Raventome+ is pricey as none of the Raventome holders can be gotten at 5* other than Focuses, so getting Lyon is like getting a good Raventome user and a stronger Raourraven+ right off the bat.
That being said, I wonder if he'd be getting the same reaction if he was a Green rather than a Red. Since nowadays, a Gronraven tome user is practically considered a godsend due to Reinhardt and Brave Lyn.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
We already got the name of the father from the last chapter. His name is Gustav.
Oh whoops, must have missed that last night.

I do wonder though if Gunnthra is still alive and if she will be found in nifil and given out as a free unit.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
*Vince McMahon about to make a major sports related announcement in an hour or so*

God help us.

The XFL was an American football league that was spearheaded by Vince and ran for one (1) season in 2001.

It was supposed to run during the football off season and was marketed as a more "extreme" alternative to the NFL because it had fewer rules but those were never made clear anyway. That was strike one there.

Strike two was how it tried to be NFL Attitude Era edition. Basically rougher play was encouraged, announcers trash talked each other, there was... Questionable use of the cheerleaders and WWE-esque backstage segments that were either crude or just bad or both.

All in all, it wasn't well received and that's an understatement. Attendance was and remained decent, but the ratings were abysmal. So abysmal that NBC pulled the plug on it only a season in despite them signing for a two year deal. Everyone involved on the project, even Vince himself, went on record saying it was a colossal failure.
Crap, I remember reading up on that. Cause I never watched it growing up for the one year it was on. Maybe he's banking on all the drama in the NFL to bring a new audience to it.

Or maaaaaybe he's starting a Basketball league. With ladders, and undead B-ballers. Roman Reigns will still be there, even if you don't want him.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Watching the reviews of Monster Hunter World, I'm really happy with how this game turned out. I know that it's not portable and that I will miss that aspect as that's what partially drew me in, but there are so many improvements and care put into this game that I feel it may more then make up for it. The gameplay seems streamlined without lacking the charm, and the quest progression is improved and easier to understand and get into. So it actually does feel like an evolution for the series, and one that ultimately I'm glad that they took the risk to do because it does seem like it will be more then worth it and will help the series moving forward no matter whether it goes from here.

Now I just need to find some extra money for the online...

Voice clips for all the new characters
Good ****ing god, Lyon's VA is perfect. Every single word he speaks is just so believable.
Also, I like how his special lines are technically the Demon King speaking.
I assume "Where... where did I go wrong?" is his death quote, it was his death quote in Ephraim's route.

Agreed, Lyon I feel has one of the best presentations of the villains in Heroes. His voice acting, lines, and artwork are really good, and altogether they showcase his characterization from the original game rather well as they got his desire to save the people he cares about and how it translate to the tragedy of what it cost him to do so. It's still limited by the amount of lines he has, but I think they made the most with what they had with him.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man

God help us.

Time for the man, the myth, the legend, He Hate Me to make his well anticipated return.

D

Deleted member

They really went out on the Lyon mentions for New Eirika. Not just the description, but she has 3 chats that mention Lyon, 2 character page quotes that mention him, one of Eirika's Special Quotes mention him and her Lv.40 Confession mentions him. And she actually shares the same pose with Lyon.

Edti: Also, here's Naglfar's animation.
Those are some pretty nice animations! Also pretty interesting that Lyon and Eirika share the same pose!

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Seems like a new Black Dynamite movie is getting made. I liked the first one and the show, so I'm looking forward to it.

D

Deleted member

It took almost a year for IS to add a Dark Mage antagonist into the game. The most common class for antagonists only now has one representative.
Also, Lyon is the third main antagonist to be added, the first being Zephiel and the second being Arvis. All others are side villains.
Nergal and Grima as Red Robin when?
For a Raventome, he's not bad. His niche is the fact that Raventomes can't be forged and getting a Raventome+ is pricey as none of the Raventome holders can be gotten at 5* other than Focuses, so getting Lyon is like getting a good Raventome user and a stronger Raourraven+ right off the bat.
That being said, I wonder if he'd be getting the same reaction if he was a Green rather than a Red. Since nowadays, a Gronraven tome user is practically considered a godsend due to Reinhardt and Brave Lyn.
Even if it'd be better for him to be Green from a gameplay perspective, I don't think they should mess with the estabilished Tome colors.
It's already weird to have Julia and Deirdre as Green Mages amd I don't need Lyon to go around using Elwind.

Also, I have, like, a bunch of Green Mages(Nino, Sonya, Julia, Inigo) while only having Celica and Arvis for Red so it helps out.
Now if only I could get some Blue Tomes...

D

Deleted member

I took two final exams today ( I took two yesterday ) and I have to say, I am glad I studied.
You’re too young to say that.
^
Why am I saying my secrets like that?
Edit: Swamp was right about my social skills lacking. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
It took almost a year for IS to add a Dark Mage antagonist into the game. The most common class for antagonists only now has one representative.
We'll get Gharnef eventually, but first we need Brave Merric with the Starlight tome to counter him.

Please, IS.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Also, I have, like, a bunch of Green Mages(Nino, Sonya, Julia, Inigo) while only having Celica and Arvis for Red so it helps out.
Now if only I could get some Blue Tomes...
Red Mages are my bane. I have plenty of Blue Mages I invested in, like Linde, Reinhardt, Olwen, Ursula, PA!Shigure, Micaiah and Bride Caeda. Also a good amount of Green mages like Spring Camilla, Cecilia, Female Robin, PA!Inigo, H!Henry, Nino and Gunnthra. Meanwhile, my only invested Red Mage is Arvis. I do have a suitable Lilina and Tharja, but I've done next to nothing with them. And I don't need to mention Sophia, Henry and Raigh.
I.....did have a Sanaki once, but I ended up using her for give Triangle Adept 3 after seeing she was -ATK. And Leo, Katarina and Celica have been avoiding me. So Lyon will be a most welcome addition. And I'm also hoping to get New Eirika as well.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I’ve been thinking up another turn based rpg.

Haven’t thought up much if the plot yet but it stars 3 15 year old characters (2 boys, 1 girl). They can use every weapon type, every armour type(except heavy armour) and every spell.

There’s a whole bunch of mercenaries that you can hire to fill out the 4th spot. Unlike the 3 permanent characters these ones are locked to certain weapon and armour types, and some can’t even use magic. You can only have 1 mercenary in your party at a time and they can be fired at any time too. Most of them can be found in towns but some can only be found(at first) out in the field or in a dungeon. After a certain amount of time you find a city that is pretty much just a merc for hire place where every character you didn’t hire or later fired will appear.

Also death is both a permanent thing and a temporary thing. If the 3 protagonists die in battle they can be revived at any point in the battle or on the field. However if a mercenary dies and the battle is finished they are dead forever.

:p

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Red Mages are my bane. I have plenty of Blue Mages I invested in, like Linde, Reinhardt, Olwen, Ursula, PA!Shigure, Micaiah and Bride Caeda. Also a good amount of Green mages like Spring Camilla, Cecilia, Female Robin, PA!Inigo, H!Henry, Nino and Gunnthra. Meanwhile, my only invested Red Mage is Arvis. I do have a suitable Lilina and Tharja, but I've done next to nothing with them. And I don't need to mention Sophia, Henry and Raigh.
I.....did have a Sanaki once, but I ended up using her for give Triangle Adept 3 after seeing she was -ATK. And Leo, Katarina and Celica have been avoiding me. So Lyon will be a most welcome addition. And I'm also hoping to get New Eirika as well.
Green units in general are my bane. I only have Dreirdre. Then forced myself to invest in Anna even upgrading her rank to 4 and also Beruka. Then cherche appeared yay....bit late.

I have no green dragons.

Also all my cavalary is blue.....well i have a 5star roy but he is still level 1 along with my 5 star ryoma tho i made a team for ryoma and other level 1s.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I wonder what Seals we'll get on this next TT, depending on them, it could really change how I plan on building Lyon.
Imagine if we got a Close Counter seal, now that would be fun.

On another subject, what's a good set for Tana? I'm gonna train her today since tomorrow will be my boy's day.
The Reinhardt has somehow avoided me all this time. Hell, I got my first two Effies today, they could have prevented me from murdering Chrom had they come earlier.
Green units in general are my bane. I only have Dreirdre. Then forced myself to invest in Anna even upgrading her rank to 4 and also Beruka. Then cherche appeared yay....bit late.

I have no green dragons.

Also all my cavalary is blue.....well i have a 5star roy but he is still level 1 along with my 5 star ryoma tho i made a team for ryoma and other level 1s.
The only Axes I have currently are Hector and Axura, I've got no 5* Dragons, all my Fliers are Lance users and the only Swords I actually pulled are Sigurd and Eliwood, all my other Swords are TT rewards.

Chrono.

Bring back the Ash team.
Got a feeling Ash could be back. Not sure about Shen or Duo Lon, but I'd like either guy back. More so Ash.

That is if they don't go the whole "one character per team" route they did last time.

Also have to wonder what are the chances the new character and Oswald are the only new characters for 3.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom