• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
No, not that. I knew that was a joke. It is just some other event that happened to me. I have crippling depression ( not kidding ). You are all not strangers to me, you are all my only friends.
Life advice: don't use the words "crippling depression" if it's just because of some bad event that occured to you. You're probably just sad.

D

Deleted member

Life advice: don't use the words "crippling depression" if it's just because of some bad event that occured to you. You're probably just sad.
Um, some major event did happen to me. I died in the inside recently, and I must revive it back. Can you? This is a major event for me, so I do have crippling depression.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I actually do not like the taste of Bacon and Hot-Dogs ( no joke ).
Leave this place, you heretic.

Um, some major event did happen to me. I died in the inside recently, and I must revive it back. Can you? This is a major event for me, so I do have crippling depression.
What is said event?

...unless you're uncomfortable with sharing it, of course. I'm curious, but not forceful.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
High-Def artwork for the new characters are here.
https://imgur.com/a/c94Ho#vEWAebD

Also, something very interesting to note.
Whereas other characters have only 3 head sprites, Lyon has 5 different head sprites, with the top 3 being like the other characters, but he has two additional ones that have him doing a frown expression. Maybe we fight against Possessed Lyon in the GHB while we get normal Lyon after finishing GHB?

I wish I could pinpoint where the name Oni came from. I think it had something to do with Wizard 101 having an Oni enemy and my love for China at the time, but i'm pretty sure I started using Oni when I played SMITE which was way after that. . .

Zebei came as a joke about Indivisible after getting premium and it stuck. Zeb came from wanting to not be tied to an Indivisible character, or any specific character. (inb4 Rebels joke)

:061:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Never really explained my username...

"Aetheri" is a term that means 'one of Aether' or 'one that resides in Aether'...it was a term I was planning to use for a personal project and while I decided to change my name I chose this cuz reasons...

Aether of course is the fifth element out of the elements of nature being Fire, Water, Earth and Air...so it sort of holds this other wordly quality to it, since it makes up everything outside of the four elements...

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Zeb came from wanting to not be tied to an Indivisible character, or any specific character. (inb4 Rebels joke)

I'm almost certain that's not true and the real reason is that Zeb is just a misspelt Zebei.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I lowkey wanna see Zebei getting premium to see if he typos the namechange without noticing.

Chrono.

In terms of names online I've gone through...
  • Ragna/Ragnarok
  • Akxareth/Akx
  • End
  • [insert real name here]

I lowkey wanna see Zebei getting premium to see if he typos the namechange without noticing.
See now if I were to get premium, I would be hyper aware of any mistakes. If I did make a mistake, it would probably be intentional, and if there isn't, it's because I made absolutely sure there wasn't one because of this post!

No one waste money on me thanks.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
My name comes from my PSN username that I made on a whim. Platinum is a cool metal and 7 is a great number. All caps because I like to imagine people shouting my username when they read it.

Well the last bit isn't true. I don't think there ever was a reason for all caps.

Variations whilst I've had freemium include PREMIUM7 and PLATYPUS7.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

>Lyon's Naglfar Tome is just a Raven Tome
While I'm disappointed that they didn't give him an unique effect, it is still a really good effect to have, especially if he has high Def as I expect him to. It doesn't seem he comes eith any other new skills, nor does Marisa but I'm still curious on what their skillset is.

Also, his art is 11/10, top notch stuff, beautiful, that's my son right there!
And I at least called his map being based on Endgame

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
My username is simply just Gallade's Japanese name.

There's just something about "Erureido" that sounds really epic to me.

The name also brings me back to those nostalgic DP-leak days when I first learned about Gallade at the time and grew fascinated over those several months to the point he became my favorite Pokemon by the time the games released in the States.

And on a different note, Lyon's Heroes art looks amazing!

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I have more usernames than ever now. Some a meme joke(All Hail Shadow), others of actual characters I play as(Happily Married Brain), and others cause why not(HyperFalcon).

Ivander

Smash Legend
Stats for the units.
Also, Lyon has Naglfar. Apparently, it gives him Triangle Advantage against colorless. So basically, he's got a stronger Raventome, as Raventome+ have 11 MT while Legendary tomes have 14 MT.
-Lyon is stronger than Sophia in all stats except DEF, which she has 2 more. Otherwise, his HP, ATK and RES are 1 point higher and his SPD is 2 points higher than Sophia. Also take into the fact that his Tome is 3 MT higher than a Raventome+, meaning he technically has 4 more ATK than a Sophia wielding a Raventome+.

-L'arachel and Eirika actually have normal Cavalry Mage BST, much like Gunnthra. L'Arachel has higher ATK than Olwen, Ursula and even Reinhardt, as well as the highest RES, but she has the lowest HP and DEF. In SPD, she's slightly slower than Ursula and Olwen, but faster than Reinhardt.

-Eirika is absolutely the opposite of Leo. Whereas Leo has decent DEF and high RES, Eirika has low DEF and low RES. Meanwhile, Eirika is MUCH faster than Leo with +13 higher SPD and slightly stronger with 2 more ATK. But Eirika also has -3 HP than Leo. Either way, Eirika is the Glass Cannon Red Horse Mage while Leo is the slow, but bulky Red Horse Mage.

-Marisa compared to Joshua. Marisa has +6 HP, -1 ATK, +1 SPD, tied with DEF and -7 RES. So Marisa is nice with her physical DEF as well as her high HP, but not so much RES compared to Joshua. Marisa is -1 ATK point off Joshua, pretty much signifying Joshua as the stronger one, but Marisa is +1 SPD faster than Joshua, meaning she has more chances to double.

-Myrrh has a BST of 167, which is +4 than Fae and is 1-2 off than an Armored unit like Hector, Zephial or Black Knight. Despite being a flying unit, she is practically an Dragon Armored unit in disguise in terms of BST. Compared to Fae, she has higher DEF and RES, but is tied with Fae for ATK, is 4 HP lower than Fae and 3 SPD lower than Fae. But compared to Fae, she is +11 DEF and +1 RES higher than Fae. Either way, while Myrrh can't learn Wrath or Steady Breath, Myrrh is still very tanky, especially as she can make great use of Iote's Shield.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Fun fact about Marisa's art. She goes from using her right hand in her normal attack art to using her left hand in her special attack art, which is a reference to her support with Tethys.

There, she mentions she's ambidextrous, but her left hand is stronger.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Look maaan, my bacon business is my own business and if I don't want to talk about my mom bacons or how she bacons, that's my business.

Uh.

I think...this might take a minute to unpack.

D

Deleted member

Man, I wonder what skills Marisa comes with, she could be some great fodder
Marisa has +6 HP, -1 ATK, +1 SPD, tied with DEF and -7 RES
Is that taking Audhulma into account? Because it has +3 Mt from Wo Dao+(I think this is confirmed as her default weaoon) and +5 Res.
I'm happy that the best SS character is free.
Yeah man, Joshua and Lyon being free is great but I think you're a little late to this

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Yeah man, Joshua and Lyon being free is great but I think you're a little late to this
Edgelord and Whinier Edgelord aren't the best characters in SS.

Truth be told... Marisa isn't either.

Dozla is.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Is that taking Audhulma into account? Because it has +3 Mt from Wo Dao+(I think this is confirmed as her default weaoon) and +5 Res.
No it isn't. Taking Audhulma into account, Joshua would have +12 RES and +4 ATK over Marisa. That being said, if Wo Dao is forged, she can either have -1 ATK under Joshua or have +4 SPD over Joshua or have +4 DEF over Joshua. While Joshua has Audhulma, if Marisa has Wo Dao, Wo Dao has the benefit of being forged.

D

Deleted member

Edgelord and Whinier Edgelord aren't the best characters in SS.

Truth be told... Marisa isn't either.

Dozla is.
Who is Edgelord? I don't see anyone fitting that description.
Oh wait, you're talking about Marisa, she would be Edgelady, I believe
No it isn't. Taking Audhulma into account, Joshua would have +12 RES and +4 ATK over Marisa. That being said, if Wo Dao is forged, she can either have -1 ATK under Joshua or have +4 SPD over Joshua or have +4 DEF over Joshua. While Joshua has Audhulma, if Marisa has Wo Dao, Wo Dao has the benefit of being forged.
Good to know they represented them accuratelly, I told ya'll she was a ****ty Joshua

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Who is Edgelord? I don't see anyone fitting that description.
Oh wait, you're talking about Marisa, she would be Edgelady, I believe
And yet you didn't debate the Whinier Edgelord comment.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Blargg after the Blargg enemy in Super Mario World
888 is my favorite number

Ironically, although my username is after a lava dwelling creature, IRL I'm actually have low heat tolerance, and prefer colder places.

Dunno who she is but wow she cute.
Yes!

Moooooore Sacred Stones!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom