• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Well, so much to talk about now.

About the user name, when I made this account I just recently finished AA Spirit of Justice. I always liked Polly, but after SoJ, he became one of my favourite characters ever. I identify myself with him, and that's why I decided to adopt his name. No regrets, I still love him.

Now, onto FEH stuff. The new units art is outstanding, I love the way Lyon and Marisa look, and Amagaitaro art is just right, I love all the art he's made for the game. I'm not that fine for the stats though.

I regret asking for Myrrh to come, she seems stupidly OP. Fighting her in the arena is going to be a pain... L'Arachel has nothing going for her except the attack, so I hope she gets demoted. Eirika is disgusting, with that speed stat, she'll do wonders with a bladetome. Marisa hurts my soul, she is underwelming... Joshua is just better in every way, and even then, any sword unit that isn't Ayra is out of the game right now. Last, Lyon... His weapon is so underwhelming too. They should have given him a close counter tome, with those stats he would have done wonders, but nah, legendary raven tome. With so many distant counter weapons, I can't believe we don't have a close counter weapon yet.

I did my first batch on the banner and called it a day. Got five three stars. Can't even be mad after the Radiant Dawn banner. Sothe got demoted, and has L&D 3 at 4 star, that's nice.

Also, can I say that I find the story a bit interesting? Spoilering just in case someone cares about the story of a mobile game.
The order of Heroes are going to Nfil. Alfonse mentioned again his father, I'm betting his father will come as a legendary hero.

It seems like Surtr needs Veronica for some kind of ritual, and the end of the chapter, it seemed like he was about to kill Veronica, if it wasn't for Xander. That's why Xander won't come out again on a GHB, he's too busy protecting Veronica.

I want to know how the story develops, I think Veronica is close to come as a playable hero finally.

Yesterday I didn't talk about CYL, so here's the last two days of voting
I've voted for Hector, because he deserves it, and today for Owain. Make him viable IS, Odin is just garbage. I want to see his sword hand in action!

EDIT: It seems to be working fine now, so that's out of this post.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Username's origins thread, heh?

When I started to discuss in French websites and forums, I first used an username I made quickly, whereas I've been searching for an unique enough alias I wouldn't have to change later.

Time passed and I finally found the username that would fit me well and that I won't have to regret later:

Final (adjectival) Smash (object) = because Smash is life.

Gamer (noun) = a bit generic I admit, but we can say I am one.

And bam, 3 words of 5 letters, and the icing on the cake:
Final Smash Gamer

And, fun fact, the initials of my username are the same as for my real name.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Made my Day 4 pick for Choose Your Legends 2:

I chose my second favorite Echoes character: the motivational yet relatable sensitive man, Forsyth!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
My username?

Well, the original name, "SG9000", was just something I came up on a whim. Didn't even think of the meaning until someone in another thread said "spicy guacamole" and, as you can see with my current title, it stuck.

Then, this (now former) abomination of a name came from a time where I had this MLP phase, combined with Mortal Kombat's habit of replacing Cs with Ks. While it's gone and I haven't watched it in at least 2 years due to lack of interest, I really liked naming myself after a mythical beast, so it stuck. The "5T00PID" part and the fact that everything looks like a mess of characters comes from be enjoying being an idiot on purpose and the "凶" kanji is because Cloud main.

With that said, I've already thought of a new name to change to, so I'm probably writing this a little too soon. :p

EDIT: The change is done. It's basically just a cleaner version of my previous one. I also removed the kanji since I kinda stopped playing any game that isn't on Switch since that console was released.

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
First post in the new thread and tbh I don't have much to say but I've posted in 1-5 so it feels weird not having my name in here...

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
Just thought I'd get a chance to share my CYL2 Poll progress as well.
Screen Shot 2018-01-25 at 11.07.23 PM.png

For Day 3, my vote went to Lilina. A personal hope of mine for a potential Binding Blade Echoes would probably be to see her get more plot relevance to the story, perhaps become a 'Mage Lord' like Celica. Other minor hope would be to see her brandishing an axe in vein of her father Hector.

Today it's Arthur. His hopeless luck and enthusiasm for justice are easily his most endearing traits about him, and easily one of my favourite characters in my admittedly short time with Conquest. If I were to go back to Fates again, I'm definitely going with F!CorrinXArthur in a retry of Conquest or Revelations. M!Corrin just gets stuck with Felicia again.

Well, it's late. Time to head to bed for now...

D

Deleted member

First summoning session: nothing but Red and Colorless stones. I don't care for Eirika tbh.
Second summoning session: one Blue stone, a 4* Lukas.
I still have to do Hard and Lunatic and I have plenty of Orbs but I'd like to see first if Innes is in the TT banner
Sothe got demoted, and has L&D 3 at 4 star, that's nice.
Hell yes, it was about time we got a 4* LnD 3
Also, can I say that I find the story a bit interesting? Spoilering just in case someone cares about the story of a mobile game.
I really liked this chapter too, it felt more like an actual FE chapter. The dialogue was also clearly a lot longer, which I appreciate.
I hope this means good things for the story to come. Can't wait to kick Surtr's ass
FEHeroes log:

-Voted for Owain in CYL
-Got Myrrh (+atk -hp)
-Got L'Arachel (+atk, -def)

Orb Tally: 185
**** you and your luck

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
First summoning session: nothing but Red and Colorless stones. I don't care for Eirika tbh.
Second summoning session: one Blue stone, a 4* Lukas.
I still have to do Hard and Lunatic and I have plenty of Orbs but I'd like to see first if Innes is in the TT banner

Hell yes, it was about time we got a 4* LnD 3

I really liked this chapter too, it felt more like an actual FE chapter. The dialogue was also clearly a lot longer, which I appreciate.
I hope this means good things for the story to come. Can't wait to kick Surtr's ***

**** you and your luck
I apologise, I promise that I'll return to my usual **** luck next time.
Still took me like 60/70 orbs though

Last edited:

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
Why are we all talking about our usernames?

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
New Soul Calibur VI trailer

Mystery guy is called Groh.
Nightmare looking badass as ever
Xianghua looking alright
Kilik also looki- oh ****, corrupted by Soul Edge?

D

Deleted member

I got my first Effie and two Oscars. And to think I foddered W!Chrom off :p
3,75% pity rate
I'm gonna spend +100 Orbs only to get a 5* Lukas

Chrono.

Xianghua looking alright

Groh looks like he'd teleport behind me and say "nothing personnel kid" and stab me.

I like him.

Rest was looking great. The leak also looks more real with this, or at least this part.
Characters that I've heard that will be a part of SCVI's roster include Kilik (with the staff, obvious as to why now with how the timeline and is being handled), Xianghua, Maxi, Siegfried, Nightmare, Taki, Talim, Ivy, Cassandra, Astaroth, and Tira as well.

The new character shown at the end of the SCVI reveal trailer I leaked info about back on November

Including that it's a guy, he's an assassin, Kilik's rival, and utilizes a weapon that is a sword that he can fight with together or separated as two swords (think Darth Maul or Cao Pi on Dynasty Warriors 5 and 8). Personality-wise, he's kind of an edgelord.
Still really doubt a Switch version is happening.

D

Deleted member

Ok, real talk: FEH's Book II Chapter 4-5 on Lunatic is incredibly fun.
I've always wanted a map whose goal changes to Defend midway through after Seizing the throne, and this map is basically that as it's the same location as 4-4 except burning. It's not hard(I did it on my first try) but you certainly can't just bait-and-kill everything.

Also, Marisa has Infantry Pulse.
We're getting ****ing Infantry Pulse for free, she finally has some use.
Though I wonder if any of my units would appreciate the Wo Dao+.

I'm kinda disappointed Lyon didn't show up in the chapter though, especially considering Loki had took Nagflar from the Sacred World in the Paralogue.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
So username origin? My came from my Zelda OC, yes that's right, I have a Zelda OC. But it never got written, so the you'll never see my fanfictions Mwahahahahahahahah!!!

Also I changed my name, notice anything different about it?

Last edited:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
My username?

Well, the original name, "SG9000", was just something I came up on a whim. Didn't even think of the meaning until someone in another thread said "spicy guacamole" and, as you can see with my current title, it stuck.

Then, this (now former) abomination of a name came from a time where I had this MLP phase, combined with Mortal Kombat's habit of replacing Cs with Ks. While it's gone and I haven't watched it in at least 2 years due to lack of interest, I really liked naming myself after a mythical beast, so it stuck. The "5T00PID" part and the fact that everything looks like a mess of characters comes from be enjoying being an idiot on purpose and the "凶" kanji is because Cloud main.

With that said, I've already thought of a new name to change to, so I'm probably writing this a little too soon. :p

EDIT: The change is done. It's basically just a cleaner version of my previous one. I also removed the kanji since I kinda stopped playing any game that isn't on Switch since that console was released.
the year is 20XX. It’s now possible to tag Unikorn. What is this world coming to

D

Deleted member

Well, she's not L'Arachel but I'll take a Sacred Stones unit
I needed a EP Flying unit anyways.
Now, Innes, be a good brother and come home to take care of your sister.
Also, Swordbreaker 3, nice.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
After a full year of having the same avi, I finally changed to something different.

Ivander

Smash Legend

Xianghua looking alright

It's looking nice. That being said, considering this is around the first Soul Calibur's time, Kilik getting possessed was something that happened, so it's cool to see it acknowledged.

Anyway, FEHeroes writing this chapter definitely went up in some quality. Also, Veronica steps closer and closer to being a playable character.

Last edited:

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
My nickname originated like this:

Lukingordex

The Lukin part is simply based on my real name (Lucas).

The gordex part is a mix of 2 things:
One of those is the fact that i'm fat (gordo means fat person in portuguese.)
And the other is that in Brazil, there's a post office brand called Sedex, and this brand's commerciais always emphatize being extremily quick at delivering stuff. So, since they're quickly, and Yoshi is also the quickest Mario character, I decided to put the "ex" part in the nick somehow and it became gordex.

For a long time, I struggled to decide if i'd use either Lukin or Gordex as my nickname. Then, one day, I decided to create a new character in Tibia and decided do unite both nicknames and form Lukingordex, which I really liked and it became my definitive nickname. What I like the most about Lukingordex is that it's a really unique nickname, no one else in the world has it. Google it and you'll only find stuff about me.

The reason my nickname in SmashBoards is wrong is because i don't want to pay just to change it :laugh:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Lukingordex

And the other is that in Brazil, there's a post office brand called Sedex, and this brand's commerciais always emphatize being extremily quick at delivering stuff. So, since they're quickly, and Yoshi is also the quickest Mario character, I decided to put the "ex" part in the nick somehow and it became gordex.

For a long time, I struggled to decide if i'd use either Lukin or Gordex as my nickname. Then, one day, I decided to create a new character in Tibia and decided do unite both nicknames and form Lukingordex, which I really liked and it became my definitive nickname. What I like the most about Lukingordex is that it's a really unique nickname, no one else in the world has it. Google it and you'll only find stuff about me.

The reason my nickname in SmashBoards is wrong is because i don't want to pay just to change it :laugh:
I always thought it was just a Lucina thing...

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Well, so much to talk about now.

About the user name, when I made this account I just recently finished AA Spirit of Justice. I always liked Polly, but after SoJ, he became one of my favourite characters ever. I identify myself with him, and that's why I decided to adopt his name. No regrets, I still love him.

Now, onto FEH stuff. The new units art is outstanding, I love the way Lyon and Marisa look, and Amagaitaro art is just right, I love all the art he's made for the game. I'm not that fine for the stats though.

I regret asking for Myrrh to come, she seems stupidly OP. Fighting her in the arena is going to be a pain... L'Arachel has nothing going for her except the attack, so I hope she gets demoted. Eirika is disgusting, with that speed stat, she'll do wonders with a bladetome. Marisa hurts my soul, she is underwelming... Joshua is just better in every way, and even then, any sword unit that isn't Ayra is out of the game right now. Last, Lyon... His weapon is so underwhelming too. They should have given him a close counter tome, with those stats he would have done wonders, but nah, legendary raven tome. With so many distant counter weapons, I can't believe we don't have a close counter weapon yet.

I did my first batch on the banner and called it a day. Got five three stars. Can't even be mad after the Radiant Dawn banner. Sothe got demoted, and has L&D 3 at 4 star, that's nice.

The order of Heroes are going to Nfil. Alfonse mentioned again his father, I'm betting his father will come as a legendary hero.

It seems like Surtr needs Veronica for some kind of ritual, and the end of the chapter, it seemed like he was about to kill Veronica, if it wasn't for Xander. That's why Xander won't come out again on a GHB, he's too busy protecting Veronica.

I want to know how the story develops, I think Veronica is close to come as a playable hero finally.

Yesterday I didn't talk about CYL, so here's the last two days of voting

I've voted for Hector, because he deserves it, and today for Owain. Make him viable IS, Odin is just garbage. I want to see his sword hand in action!

EDIT: It seems to be working fine now, so that's out of this post.
the new chapter actually was interesting. I wonder could:
Odin could be the father of alfonse and shareena with ties to Norse mythology they have going on.
Also here’s my first summoning session from the new banner:
CAC47AB6-4246-4CB4-8465-BBE9854E46A8.png
93D71356-7C90-4D8D-8F9D-BC3DF124772F.png
I got Myrrh! She’s plus hp minus attack. With fury 3 and her weapon skill her attack will still be pretty good so I’m not too disappointed. Hoping for Eirika next

Ivander

Smash Legend
the new chapter actually was interesting. I wonder could:
Odin could be the father of alfonse and shareena with ties to Norse mythology they have going on.
We already got the name of the father from the last chapter. His name is Gustav.

D

Deleted member

My username is based on the official nickname for the female Protector from Etrian Odyseey.
I went with the "œ" because "Shisho" was taken by some old ass abandoned account already(though I see it is gone now). I was trying some variations and accidentally hit Save so whoops.
I like how it turned out though.

Lukingordex

I could tell you were Brazilian simply by looking at your username :p

D

Deleted member

And how did you die on the inside?

I swear, if this is just a meme or something like that...
Sorry this is late, but it is not a meme. I am not trying to meme. The reason why I died on the inside was because, my life is boring and it being boring made me die inside. I am not lying, I promise!
Can we not talk about this anymore?
So how is the Fire Emblem Heroes League thing going?
Please do not block me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom