• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Personally I'm kinda fine with my user name. It's sort of a combination of Strider Hiryu and James Bond - Just replaced the 007 for the letter J. After that, it just sort of stuck. I don't mind it, but if I were to update it to something new, maybe I might go with something Dragon Ball or Fire Emblem related. Not sure if I'm up to going premium just to change my name, but maybe come a four-year anniversary of being here, I may reconsider.

Also not that surprised by Miitomo closing. It's sad to see it go, but I guess in the end it wasn't making all that much money as a result of a declining player base.
Is it meant to be pronounced double oh-jay?

I've always read the 00J as sounding like oof, but ooj.

Bondooj

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
And confusing for me because there's another Dark Aura guy around here (or was anyway) and for a long while I thought you were him.
Right. If I search my user tag up right now, I can probably see three of the members including myself who share the same usertag as me. Hell, there's even a competitive Greninja player who goes by DarkAura iirc. LOL

Surprising how I wasn't the only one who thought of a similar user tag. XD

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Also, here's my Choose Your Legends ballot as of Day Four.

image.jpeg
Merric is a good boy.

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
Is it meant to be pronounced double oh-jay?

I've always read the 00J as sounding like oof, but ooj.

Bondooj
Yep - Double-oh-Jay was the way I intended it to be pronounced.

And sooner or later I might wrap up the issue on whether to keep my name or not.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
How do you pronounce it anyway cause I just go with Tri Dash.
IDK most people usually just give me nicknames. Over the years I've been called:
  • Tri-Hy
  • Tryphen
  • TripleDash
  • Tri
  • Clint
  • Mewthree, etc.

SWF was the first website I joined after I got my first email address. It was back when schools were teaching people to beware who you meet online & not to give personal information just as social media/YT was starting to take off (because child abductions) I wanted to have the hardest to guess username possible, but I was also super lazy. My listed birthday is also fake, I'm a tad older than it says I am.

Yeah and I can’t mention you. So that’ll be a challenge when/if I host a mafia game,
I like making people have to work to get my attention. :troll:

If it does bother you I can always sit out for a game. It's always nice to see new blood join in mafia games.

The Smash 4 BR has been stating "Tri" without tagging me. I have to occasionally check in or I'll miss my chance to vote on tier lists.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
  • Tri-Hy
  • Tryphen
  • TripleDash
  • Tri
  • Clint
  • Mewthree, etc.
Two of these things are not like the others.

Two of these things confuse me greatly.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
IDK most people usually just give me nicknames. Over the years I've been called:
  • Tri-Hy
  • Tryphen
  • TripleDash
  • Tri
  • Clint
  • Mewthree, etc.

SWF was the first website I joined after I got my first email address. It was back when schools were teaching people to beware who you meet online & not to give personal information just as social media/YT was starting to take off (because child abductions) I wanted to have the hardest to guess username possible, but I was also super lazy. My listed birthday is also fake, I'm a tad older than it says I am.

I like making people have to work to get my attention. :troll:

If it does bother you I can always sit out for a game. It's always nice to see new blood join in mafia games.

The Smash 4 BR has been stating "Tri" without tagging me. I have to occasionally check in or I'll miss my chance to vote on tier lists.
How does one get from Tri to Clint... or even farther to Mewthree.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Two of these things are not like the others.

Two of these things confuse me greatly.
Because I used to make LOTs of Spoon Sword jokes in the original Smash 4 speculation threads. :4mewtwo:

The other is because ToiseOfChoice has the most swag of anyone I've ever seen post on SWF. Pretty sure it had something to do with the Clint Eastwood movie: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly.

D

Deleted member

Because I used to make LOTs of Spoon Sword jokes in the original Smash 4 speculation threads. :4mewtwo:

The other is because ToiseOfChoice has the most swag of anyone I've ever seen post on SWF. Pretty sure it had something to do with the Clint Eastwood movie: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly.
I would love to hear your jokes! Can you tell me one?
I have crippling depression so I need a joke badly, this is not sarcasm nor an offense.

:4greninja:time!

Ivander

Smash Legend
So, we have someone who can translate JP? Apparently the FEH Twitter confirmed that New Eirika learned magic(or at least, various things) from Lyon. But so far, the only translation is from Google Translate.

And also, the Datamine is out. So here are Marisa and Lyon's artworks. @Shishœ

D

Deleted member

I will have twice the crippling depression I already have if someone blocks me :(.
Lol. Shut up.
But how can that be if .... I mean okay. I will do whatever you say. Lovely weather we are having, huh?

Last edited by a moderator:

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Eh, I guess since everyone is explaining their usernames I may as well explain mine.

Basically, DJ is the initials for my first and middle names, respectively. Because of that, certain people in my life(namely, my family) would sometimes refer to me as, well, DJ.

In addition to that, there's an old school Melee player known as Korean DJ.
And I live in America (even though I'm not sure if KDJ is actually Korean or if it's just a name).
*insert Bandit Kieth joke here*

So that's how my username came to be.
Not too complicated, really.

-----------------
Also, I've never really known what to call "---", so I guess it's good to know now.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
D

Deleted member

If being told to shut up by a complete stranger on the Internet gives you crippling depression, life is going to be very, very horrible for you because that's nothing.
No, not that. I knew that was a joke. It is just some other event that happened to me. I have crippling depression ( not kidding ). You are all not strangers to me, you are all my only friends.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Name explanations, eh? Sit back, folks, because this one's a doozy.

I just like opossums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom