• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono.

TIL the EA stooge who tried to "explain" the reasoning behind the microtransaction garbage from BFII has the most amount of down votes on Reddit, at 680k.

For comparison, the post with the most amount of upvotes sits at the 350k range and the previous most downvoted post didn't even hit 100k.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
TIL the EA stooge who tried to "explain" the reasoning behind the microtransaction garbage from BFII has the most amount of down votes on Reddit, at 680k.

For comparison, the post with the most amount of upvotes sits at the 350k range and the previous most downvoted post didn't even hit 100k.
Link to the thread?

D

Deleted member

I know this is extremely off-topic and random, but congratulations to Kirby for being consistently lacking in the three most viable Smash games ( yes, I am counting Project M ).
KIRBY 2.PNG
Being 26/26th in the Melee Tier List.
KIRBY 1.PNG
Being 40th out of 41st in the Project M tier list, which was supposed to buff everyone. Still better in PM than in Melee.
KIRBY 3.PNG
Being 50th/55th in the Smash 4 tier list. Worse from Brawl to Smash 4, but better from Smash 4 than PM and Melee.
Poor Kirby. This is Sakurai's creation.
Edit: At least he was decent in Brawl and amazing in Smash Brothers for Nintendo 64.
Sorry if this makes no sense, but I just want to mention this in the thread.
It’s like a giant cloud with a mouth and teeth.
That is a little... strange.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I know this is extremely off-topic and random, but congratulations to Kirby for being consistently lacking in the three most viable Smash games ( yes, I am counting Project M ).
View attachment 135412 Being 26/26th in the Melee Tier List.
View attachment 135413 Being 40th out of 41st in the Project M tier list, which was supposed to buff everyone. Still better in PM than in Melee.
View attachment 135414 Being 50th/55th in the Smash 4 tier list. Worse in Brawl, but better than PM and Melee
Poor Kirby. This is Sakurai's creation.
Sorry if this makes no sense, but I just want to mention this in the thread.

That is a little... strange.
Dunno why Kirby was so good in Smash 64 but sucked in every subsequent game.

D

Deleted member

Dunno why Kirby was so good in Smash 64 but sucked in every subsequent game.
I edited my post to mention that. Honestly, Smash 4 was supposed to buff everyone. Kirby went from decent to a bottom six character in Smash 4. Keep in mind that characters like Diddy Kong were buffed from Brawl. Ah well, poor Kirby.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Meanwhile at EA:

"Here's all the users who disliked that post! grahamsixer, drhammlick, undertalefan63, penismuncher, rolypolymyoly, cancerisfake, adggkny999:p--"

ALRIGHT I GET IT

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Ivander

Smash Legend
These memes are going to far
View attachment 135415
Eirika is now her own girlfriend
I was going to make a Selfcest joke, but I reflected upon it.

That aside, Nino is still probably the better option as she can deal with Reinhardt. Both Eirikas are red, so yeah. Also, I have yet to find one "Trust no one, not even yourself." joke regarding the two.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Fun little trivia about the upcoming Sacred Stones banner:

Myrrha's Japanese voice actress in FE Heroes is Mai Kadowaki.

Unfamiliar name? Let me tell you who also has that same VA:

Illya von Einzbern from the Fate series.

Yep, two cool lollis are voiced by the same VA.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

It's not a story Fire Emblem fans would tell you. It's an Advance Wars legend.
The one I am thinking of is Ura then. Who is SMX, please tell me. ( This thread is full of Fire Emblem fans ).

D

Deleted member

SMX was a Advance Wars fan, so powerful and so wise he could use his power to influence Intelligent Systems to create new games... He had such a knowledge that he could even keep the franchises his waifu cared about from dying. His love for his waifu is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing Advance Wars, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice, Ura, everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic, he could save other franchises from dying, but not his own favorite.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
If they choose to display that. You can turn the option for anyone but you to not see it. I think Admins can get around that factor, though? Cyn Cyn : Please confirm.
There is no option except for at the time when you make a change (it asks if you want to keep it private or something). Otherwise, that is something that only @Warchamp7 can alter.

Capture.PNG

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Name changing need to be available for everyone and not just Prem
I'd say once per year for normal users and once per month for Premium users.

That way, anyone can use it, but Premium people still get a benefit from it.

EDIT: Okay, maybe not "per year", but the point is that Prems would get it more often.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'm good with my username. Short, easy to tag, and is the name of my main Breton I play in Elder Scrolls.

But I'll probably reobtain Premium just so I can be blue again. It is my favorite attack after all. :skull:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I tried changing my name to Cyn. It lasted a day. Didn't seem right. I also toyed with changing my name to reflect my real name, but I can't get past my name now. It is fitting.

D

Deleted member

Name changing being locked behind Premium is really stupid, I have never seen any other forum website have such a restriction. This is also the exact practice we criticize game companies of doing.

EDIT: #FightAgainstTheSmashboardsMachine

Last edited by a moderator:

Chrono.

I've used this username for a couple years now. Weird how it just started out as me keysmashing out of frustration when I couldn't think of a name for my MMO character.

Though on places like Twitter I change my @ like monthly or so and when I used to be on tumblr I was kinda infamous among friends for changing theme/icon/url all in one go.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Name changing being locked behind Premium is really stupid, I have never seen any other forum website have such a restriction. This is also the exact practice we criticize game companies of doing.

EDIT: #FightAgainstTheSmashboardsMachine
IT was from this day onward that the account of shishoe was never heard from again...

No one knows what happened to him that day, but some say they can still hear the faint voices of him and @Warchamp7

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Page 40 of this thread was almost dedicated entirely to discovering my alter ego. I feel special. :bluejump:
Who is SMX again? A SmashBroads user?
My alter ego that's obsessed with Emily Rogers.

We happen to share similar fanboyish tastes tho. Particularly AW. Otherwise he's a friggin weirdo.
"Advance Wars legend"

I'm dead lol.
SMX was a Advance Wars fan, so powerful and so wise he could use his power to influence Intelligent Systems to create new games... He had such a knowledge that he could even keep the franchises his waifu cared about from dying. His love for his waifu is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing Advance Wars, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice, Ura, everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic, he could save other franchises from dying, but not his own favorite.
So basically I ripped from the plot of Hamlet? :confused:

I doubt anyone has the power to influence IS tho. They only speak the language of waifu's and bad Paper Mario games.
SMX is Ura! I Found it out!
Nah the info you see there is inaccurate. He's my alter ego.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom