• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

How can you even call that evidence?

This photo has obviously been doctored!

If i'm a doctor, then you're a competent lawyer.

Let's say that your very own gif has mysterriously been doctored. What about this

You do that.

Meanwhile I'm going to run off before anyone else discovers I'm delicious.

Would someone without legs be able to "run"?
:061:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Is there anyone well versed in brain health that could shed some light on me?

My Dog has seizures but there are time he goes mobths and even a year without having on and then suddenly he would have one out of the blue. Does it work like a ticking time bomb that builds up over time to capacity then releses or does it just lie dorment until the brain just decided to kick it up?
Seizures are sometimes indicative of a more serious underlying problem, of which the seizure is only a symptom. Unfortunately, if anything like humans, it can be from either camp. There are many ways in which a seizure precipitates, and oftentimes the root cause goes undiagnosed.

I'm not an expert on brain health, but when I was younger I had epilepsy. Sorry the advice isn't more helpful.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Would someone without legs be able to "run"?

Ah, but my dear Zebei. I never said anything about not having legs. Merely that they've never been seen.

Besides, running? You've seen me do that, at least.

avi_uniknightmoving.gif

Ivander

Smash Legend
Well, the new FEH comic has come out. And they went full out Self-awareness for this one.
They have acknowledged that above all, Hinata is the Fury Master and how valuable he is.......Cause you know everyone uses their Hinatas for Fury rather than Bartres and Jagens since they need to be 5* to give Fury 3 while Hinata only needs to be 4*.

At the same time, we seem to have a bit of details on what Skill Inheritance is. Rather than something dark and edgy what people always joked about, SI seems to merely be just a character passing on their skills onto another person. Or that's what they want us to think...:smirk:

Also, Ogma looks really different when he's not drawn by Akihiro. Does anybody else think he looks quite a bit like Archer from Fate/Stay night?

Edit: Huh...

If Eirika references this, I might accept her wielding Gleipnir.

Actually......if their intention of releasing another Eirika was just to give them a reason not to have regular Eirika as a 40%/20% for the next TT...........yeah, I'm having second opinions now...

Last edited:
(last one as i dont want a spam warning)

Ah, but my dear Zebei. I never said anything about not having legs. Merely that they've never been seen.

Besides, running? You've seen me do that, at least.

I do believe you have just ended this game. You've lost the plot i'm afraid.

Remember if you will the real topic that this trial is about.

oooh, kicking them while they're down.
You can't prove that.

In the six-ish years I've been here I've never shown my legs.

This has never been about the sight of legs and feet. But the existence of them in order to kick.

And with your own display of walking you've shown that those feet must exist!

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
(also last one but, come on man, closure)
Remember if you will the​
real​
topic that this trial is about.:061:

Zebei, Zebei, Zebei. I haven't lost the plot at all, but it seems you have.

Of course this was never about the existence of my legs. Certainly they do. But you've never seen them. So...

How could you know it was me kicking you?​

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
You may want to get those goggles checked, Triclops.

That was Aurane you were kicking.
...huh. Well. Allegedly kicking. But fair enough.

Seriously though. Aurane Aurane I'm glad to hear you may get your water back. And Zebes get some sleep and/or food. Preferably in the opposite order.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
The new Fire Emblem Heroes banner has been revealed. More Sacred Stones characters on the way!

Myrrh, L'Arachel, and a new variant of Erika (a red-tome unit on horseback) are the new units.

It's worth mentioning Myrrh is our first green-unit manakete since Fae!

Myrrh is also our first flying-unit manakete, and she even has a Hone Dragons skill.
Wow, this banner... I don't know what to think.

I wanted Myrrh in the game to have more green dragons, and she looks insane. Legendary dragon breath, hone dragons, and she's a flier? She looks good... Then we have L'Arachel, and I'm pissed she isn't a staff user. We know legendary staffs are a thing, Loki has one after all. IS won't make new staff users, the last one was Bridal Lyn. Then Eirika... I see no point in this. Making new versions of characters out of seasonal banners, or without a reason like CYL... I don't like this at all. Also, mage horse too.

But, then we have Marisa, so everything is fine. And she will be free! Hopefully she's good. I don't think I want to summon on this banner, with the anniversary so close, I managed to gather 104 orbs, so they better bring up a good banner.

Also A Distant Demon A Distant Demon redfeatherraven redfeatherraven am I late to join the Ace Attorney nonsense? I'm Polly after all

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Y E S
-Mythra, why your chart involves killing baby penguins and doves?... why do you hate birds so much?
-AI Rex feels like ****en trash because dude cannot use her well, considering she's ****in' broken now.
-I gave her 78 Churros, 24 Portraits, 48 Cloud Sea Crab Sticks and 18 Noponchos.
-I had to run 1 hour non-stop to get the total 400,000 steps required for the final Affinity Reward; her 10/10 legs make much more sense now.
-mfw now I need to reach S+

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Also A Distant Demon A Distant Demon redfeatherraven redfeatherraven am I late to join the Ace Attorney nonsense? I'm Polly after all
Only slightly.

I was kind of wondering what you'd think when you walked by though.

I just argued in a nonexistent court of law about the existence or lack-thereof of an electric rodent's feet for the kicking of a skeleton after a typo in reply to an "is your refrigerator running" joke at 1 in the morning.

IM GONNA NEED IT.
Yeah you are.

Get rest man.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The new Fire Emblem Heroes banner has been revealed. More Sacred Stones characters on the way!

Myrrh, L'Arachel, and a new variant of Erika (a red-tome unit on horseback) are the new units.

It's worth mentioning Myrrh is our first green-unit manakete since Fae!

Myrrh is also our first flying-unit manakete, and she even has a Hone Dragons skill.
Myrrh is everything great: her sprite, Flying, Green Dragon and has Hone Dragon. I might try pulling her
Disappointed that L'Arachel doesn't bring a Legendary Staff with her(c'mon, her base class was a staff user, why did Lucius have to get robbed?) but she's still a Blue Tome and I really need one of those.
Eirika is... I don't know what to think of this. We can safely assume she's not the only one getting a variant like this because why would she and I'd rather have a new SS character. Gleipinir being with her is alo :/ because I wanted Knoll to come with it, the guy's luck really is terrible. With that said, I really dom't hope this becomes a trend from now on, every new banner having a new variant. Hell, Eirika couldn't even wield Dark Magic, what gives?
Well, the new FEH comic has come out. And they went full out Self-awareness for this one.

They have acknowledged that above all, Hinata is the Fury Master and how valuable he is.......Cause you know everyone uses their Hinatas for Fury rather than Bartres and Jagens since they need to be 5* to give Fury 3 while Hinata only needs to be 4*.

At the same time, we seem to have a bit of details on what Skill Inheritance is. Rather than something dark and edgy what people always joked about, SI seems to merely be just a character passing on their skills onto another person. Or that's what they want us to think...:smirk:

Also, Ogma looks really different when he's not drawn by Akihiro. Does anybody else think he looks quite a bit like Archer from Fate/Stay night?

Edit: Huh...

If Eirika references this, I might accept her wielding Gleipnir.

Actually......if their intention of releasing another Eirika was just to give them a reason not to have regular Eirika as a 40%/20% for the next TT...........yeah, I'm having second opinions now...
I'd expect them to give Dark Magic to Tethys then, she was the primary target for the glitch since she couldn't wield any weapons.
#KnollWasRobbed
#TethysWasRobbed

Also, Marisa is, like, my least favorite character in SS, I'd rather have a Joshua rerun for merges.
Oh well, maybe she'll have some nice skill fodder

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Myrrh is everything great: her sprite, Flying, Green Dragon and has Hone Dragon. I might try pulling her
Disappointed that L'Arachel doesn't bring a Legendary Staff with her(c'mon, her base class was a staff user, why did Lucius have to get robbed?) but she's still a Blue Tome and I really need one of those.
Eirika is... I don't know what to think of this. We can safely assume she's not the only one getting a variant like this because why would she and I'd rather have a new SS character. Gleipinir being with her is alo :/ because I wanted Knoll to come with it, the guy's luck really is terrible. With that said, I really dom't hope this becomes a trend from now on, every new banner having a new variant. Hell, Eirika couldn't even wield Dark Magic, what gives?

I'd expect them to give Dark Magic to Tethys then, she was the primary target for the glitch since she couldn't wield any weapons.
#KnollWasRobbed
#TethysWasRobbed
Yep, I agree completely, I should definitely like this p...

Also, Marisa is, like, my least favorite character in SS
Yeah, I take back what you said, your opinion is invalid.

But seriously, why do you dislike Marisa?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Friend: "Hey man, are you ok?"
Me: "Yeah, I'm fine"
Me on the inside:
I use memes to cope

;_;
#KNOLLWASROBBED
Yep, I agree completely, I should definitely like this p...

Yeah, I take back what you said, your opinion is invalid.

But seriously, why do you dislike Marisa?
Marisa never made an impact on me, she was just "Fem Myrm", she's eith the enemy and you recruit her. The problem is that the game had already done that, like, 5 chapters before with Joshua, and with a much stronger first impression. Probably because Innes, Gerik and Tethys were the stars of that chapter but still, she didn't leave a good impression me to learn more about her.
Then, as an unit, she simply joins too late, most of your army is already set and you get Joshua, a Myrm who's literally better than her in every possible way, 5 chapters earlier and with the same level as her. Her design is also uninteresting to me.

Also, she's in the Awakening spotpass but Joshua isn't *grumble grumble*

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
I'm glad to learn that my main's social thread is probably largest and most active out of all the character social threads.

Though it likely has something to do with doubling as the "FE Heroes Internet Cafe".

D

Deleted member

Apparently, Uhai, the boss of Chapter 19 in FE7, isn't an option in CYL.
But Brigand Boss is...
Why do my boys keep getting robbed?
Inb4 Lyon's Tome+ tomorrow

Also, I just realised the map they show in the Sacred Memories trailer is based on Scorched Sand. This is the second map based on it, the first was Valter's GHB. I hope best map keeps getting represented at least.

Also, I've decided to try pulling Myrrh tomorrow, but the possibility of Innes being in the TT banner is enticing...
e31bfac9-594f-4328-80d6-47fc052c0c78.png

Ivander

Smash Legend
Well, at the very least, if Minerva and Michalis are any indication, Heroes can get the same Legendary weapons. Maybe there's a little hope for Knoll.

But regardless, after this new Banner, Sieglinde, Regal Blade and Brynhildr need a Weapon Refinement soon, since:
-A: Regular Eirika needs her Hone ATK 3 weapon with a helpful bonus
-B: Both Ivaldi and Gleipnir powercreep Regal Blade hard, especially with both being ranged compared to Regal being a melee weapon.
-C: Cause Leo needs something to differentiate himself from B!Eirika and Byrnhildr is long due for a Weapon Refinement. Here's hoping for AoE Gravity as well as halving Magic damage like it did in Fates.

Also, decided to look up B!Eirika's title or specifically the word anamnesis.
noun
recollection, in particular.
So she likely does have dialogue talking about Lyon, if this is the intention. Did Eirika ever mention about learning magic from Lyon?

Edit: Oh also, someone got a glimpse into the JP votes.
https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblem...k/a_glimpse_into_votes_from_the_japanese_feh/
Basically, Marth, Hector and Finn are the Top 3 Males mentioned while Top 4 Females mentioned are Micaiah, Lilina, Nino and Eirika. Also, the JP fans seem to like Soren, Ranulf, Mia and Marisa and they also want Leif.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Well, at the very least, if Minerva and Michalis are any indication, Heroes can get the same Legendary weapons. Maybe there's a little hope for Knoll.
You make a good point, Olwen and the Reinhardt too.
They have all been added together, but still, it's not that farfetched. And technically, all the units who got powercrept by new versions of their weapons like Blazing Durandal and the such.
Both Ivaldi and Gleipnir powercreep Regal Blade hard, especially with both being ranged compared to Regal being a melee weapon.
Regal Blade has always been bad tbh.
Doesn't help Joshua is literally superior to Lloyd in every possible way.
Cause Leo needs something to differentiate himself from B!Eirika and Byrnhildr is long due for a Weapon Refinement. Here's hoping for AoE Gravity as well as halving Magic damage like it did in Fates.
I'm still half-expecting Forrest to come with an upgraded Brynhildr if we don't see it added soon.
So she likely does have dialogue talking about Lyon, if this is the intention. Did Eirika ever mention about learning magic from Lyon?
As far as I remember, no. Tbh, there really isn't any reasoning to this other than them being friends

D

Deleted member

I'm currently talking with someone who is legally married to their 2D waifu.
I'm not joking, but I sure wish I was.
Screenshot_20180124-143336~2.png

Screenshot_20180124-143525~2.png
And there's more to this convo, oh boy, is there more.

Japan was a mistake.
So Bungo Stray Dogs has a dub now. Neat!
Since when did you become a Bungou nerd, you nerd?

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Seizures are sometimes indicative of a more serious underlying problem, of which the seizure is only a symptom. Unfortunately, if anything like humans, it can be from either camp. There are many ways in which a seizure precipitates, and oftentimes the root cause goes undiagnosed.

I'm not an expert on brain health, but when I was younger I had epilepsy. Sorry the advice isn't more helpful.
Nah itz all good, his seizures come from the Lab in him since he is a labberdoodle and seizures are herditary In labs m( thats whats sucking the money out of my parents wallets) and I was pretty confused about why he would sometimes get them and why he sometimes wouldnt. Thanks for the info tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom