• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivander

Smash Legend
For some reason, Fate/GO still has no Percival despite him having been mentioned and this makes me angry
A bunch of historical characters have been mentioned, yet don't have a Servant look yet. Besides Percival, Sir Bors, Sir Kay and Gawain's sibling were also mentioned, although last I heard, Sir Kay does appear in one of the latest El Melloi Cases books. There's also mention of Edward the Black Prince, Queen Victoria, Abraham Lincoln, Scipio, and Robert E. Lee.
Just you wait until F/GO releases Adolf Hitler but he's a loli
And Napoleon, which I see tons of people jokingly ask for.

That aside, isn't this actually a thing with another anime? Where Adolf Hitler is a female?

D

Deleted member

That aside, isn't this actually a thing with another anime? Where Adolf Hitler is a female?
Good God, of all trends anime could have, I'd rather have them stick to the little sister stuff than seeing them sexualise ****ing Adolf Hitler because you know 4chan will beat their meats to that

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
It's important that I post this.

The full Hit theme has been released. Trunks also has a really good theme.

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
The new Animaniacs is being showrunned by the guy who writes Family Guy and wrote Ted 1/2 so that's ):

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Did someone say Rivals of Aether on Switch!?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
A bunch of historical characters have been mentioned, yet don't have a Servant look yet. Besides Percival, Sir Bors, Sir Kay and Gawain's sibling were also mentioned, although last I heard, Sir Kay does appear in one of the latest El Melloi Cases books. There's also mention of Edward the Black Prince, Queen Victoria, Abraham Lincoln, Scipio, and Robert E. Lee.

And Napoleon, which I see tons of people jokingly ask for.

Idk about Hitler being a chick in any animes but I know he was a boss in Persona
The new Animaniacs is being showrunned by the guy who writes Family Guy and wrote Ted 1/2 so that's ):
****ing Seth? Well, Animaniacs is ruined

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
World to the West ain’t bad, Shu is alright and Darkest Dungeon would be better but it’s kinda glitchy as ****.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
It's not actually seth showrunning Animaniacs. Just someone that worked with Seth.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Found this on the Internet, and this may just be the funniest image I saw this week:

Get it? Some Fate series servants have become so popular that they've replaced the images of their historical/literary counterparts they are based on. Nero Claudius is like that as shown in the picture above, though I know Astolfo is another similar situation.

What really makes it hilarious is that this happened in class. Just imagine the reactions from the students:

"Why is Nero a girl?"
"What is 'umu'?
"Why does Nero wield a fiery sword?"
While funny, I'd just like to remind you, that Google does actually taller results to users past searches and activities. So this can't have been a school computer, since if it was, the actual historical figures would show.

Yeah, I know, I'm Mr. No Fun, and a party pooper, just post your silly no fun allowed sign already.

Chrono.

While funny, I'd just like to remind you, that Google does actually taller results to users past searches and activities. So this can't have been a school computer, since if it was, the actual historical figures would show.

Yeah, I know, I'm Mr. No Fun, and a party pooper, just post your silly no fun allowed sign already.
I was going to but I found a better one.

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
Celica fan checking in. She's my vote for tomorrow. Okay, so first and foremost, this'll be going into late-game SoV spoilers but I'm not gonna butcher it with spoiler tags, so be warned, folks.

Celica, given the information she had available to her, absolutely made the sensible choice. A lot of people say she was dumb for "trusting Jedah," when in all actuality she never did. Her decision wasn't birthed from naivety, but rather hopelessness. A lot of it involves looking at the situation from Celica's point of view.

Celica, most importantly, is a priestess of Mila. As such, it's expected that she'd know the ins and outs of the faith. Mila herself is a divine dragon. According to the established lore of the greater Archanea/Valentia universe, the dragonkin are prone to degeneration: eventually, they'll deteriorate to the point of losing their sanity and going on a rampage. This isn't something that's a hidden fact in-universe. Malledus and Marth bring it up at some points in Shadow Dragon, for example, so someone like Celica, who worships Mila, would undoubtedly know this.

Likewise, though, Jedah would also know this, as he is the high priest of the Duma Faithful. He's the one who mentions that Duma is going mad to Celica in the first place. Jedah would gain nothing from lying about Duma's madness in this case, as it's a scenario that would likely get him killed, as well. It's an incredibly severe issue. As well, Halcyon and (prior to her conversion) Silque both show that those of the Duma Faithful aren't necessarily evil.

But more importantly, the only reason Celica goes to Rigel in the first place is to save Mila, who wasn't in her temple. Mila's Bounty is the only thing giving life to Zofia, and without it, the land is infertile. Famine and drought will continue to plague her country until it is no more. So Celica follows Jedah to Duma Tower because listening to him is literally the only chance she has at saving Zofia. She knows Zofia can't sustain life otherwise.

So then, ultimately, comes the big reveal that Mila sealed Falchion away within her skull. Again, if anyone, Celica would know full well the implications of this. The Falchion, forged from one of Naga's fangs, was the dragonkin's last line of defense. If they were to go mad, the Falchion could kill them before they kill everything else.

...And Mila sealed it away with her in her death, leaving Valentia without a fail safe against Duma's own degeneration which is already taking place. From Celica's viewpoint, Mila has essentially forsaken her people. She left them to die. The reactions from Clive, Clair. Lukas, Gray, and Tobin later on reaffirm Celica's fear. In universe it's a well-known fact.

So that's why Celica offers herself to Duma...she had no other choice. Her other options were taken away, so she was left with only the choice of sacrificing herself. That way, at least there was a CHANCE Jedah was right, and that there was a possibility her death would save her people.

The other thing to point out is that Celica has no reason to believe Alm is able to unbind the Falchion. As players, we of course know that. But at this point Celica doesn't even know Alm is a member of the Rigelian royal family, so there's no reason for her to think this was possible.

Naivety isn't Celica's character flaw. If anything, her fatal flaw is her martyr complex, her willingness to give her own life for the greater good. And even then, she's an incredibly caring person, and fulfills her duties to her people despite being in hiding. She doesn't seek praise, but righteousness. She's pacifistic, but powerful in her own right. And when the time came for her to accept the crown and truly become Zofia's Princess, she did so, and in doing so made the hardest choice she could have made: the choice to give her life for the slim chance of giving her people the life they deserved.

So yeah. That's my input, anyway.
I'm coming out of hiding to say thank yooooou.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

While Nero gives me the historical figure, Astolfo only gives me the trap.

"Man everyone seems to hate gotenks. But the little dork is pretty cool with a great moveset and fits a very logical theme of being an overconfident kid with an overactive imagination."
Gotenks=disowned.

:061:

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Yo. Gohan, Piccolo and Vegeta's DBFZ themes are pretty good. All of them sound heroic as **** too.

I think my top themes so far are Hit >>>>> Piccolo > Gohan > Vegeta >> Cell.

Last edited:

Chrono.

Yo. Gohan, Piccolo and Vegeta's DBFZ themes are pretty good. All of them sound heroic as **** too.

I think my top themes so far are Hit >>>>> Piccolo > Gohan > Vegeta >> Cell.

Gohan probably has my favorite but I'm digging Krillin's too.

If I had to pick 5 favorites right now
- Gohan
- Nappa
- Piccolo
- Krillin
- Ginyu

Waiting for the Supreme Kai stage theme to drop too because it sounds dope.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Alright, here's a question:

For those of you that played Skyrim, what house did you end up staying in? If it was a Hearthfire one, what wings did you add to it?

QUICK EDIT: And since it's related, who was your spouse and if Hearthfire was installed who did you adopt?

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

For those of you that played Skyrim, what house did you end up staying in? If it was a Hearthfire one, what wings did you add to it?
Honestly didn't buy the Hearthfire DLC until after I stopped playing the game regularly. Before that, modded in an airship.

Historically speaking the houses haven't meant much to me in Elder Scrolls games though. I'm always exploring too much and never have time to decorate, so it just ends up being some kind of fast travel waypoint if I don't forget about it.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Honestly didn't buy the Hearthfire DLC until after I stopped playing the game regularly. Before that, modded in an airship.

Historically speaking the houses haven't meant much to me in Elder Scrolls games though. I'm always exploring too much and never have time to decorate, so it just ends up being some kind of fast travel waypoint if I don't forget about it.
Ah shucks, I was hoping more people jumped in with the bundled edition LOL.

But that misses one remaining detail here. Who was the 'ol ball and chain?

You probably don't remember, but eh gotta prod gotta prod

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
To all the Gen 5 fans here, there's something of interest that has just been released: New 3DS menu themes featuring Team Plasma!

There's one for the OG Plasma in B/W:

And there's one for Neo Plasma in B2/W2:

I can't believe they left out Zinzolin for the latter though. These menu themes normally include all the major members of the evil organization, so it's surprising Zinzolin doesn't show up in the Neo Plasma menu theme.

QUICK EDIT: And since it's related, who was your spouse and if Hearthfire was installed who did you adopt?
The house in Whiterun. It was just too convenient for me.
:061:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom