• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Went to go downstairs but GIANT ****ING SPIDER had to stare me down.

As funny as it is having nearly everything trying to kill you, sometimes you just want to go about your life.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
So... Story time. Not a long one though.

So, I went to a friend's house yesterday to watch Nichijou. But I also decides to bring my Xbox One because I can't play Skyrim due to it needing an update. When you start an update for a game (in which it starts by itself mind you) you can't play the game until the update is done. So I went to update Skyrim and it said it needs to download the game. Which of course I got mad at. So I attempted to do so, but it wouldn't let me redownload the game. It basically said I had to buy it when the physical copy is in the fricking box.

So... I'm done. I've had WAY too many issues with this piece of crap box. So I'm selling it and my XB1 games and getting a Switch instead. Xbox 360 is way better anyways.

Besides, I don't really play these games anymore, and I can get Skyrim on Switch.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Who the **** cares about the dragon's hairy balls anyways? Let's talk about a real anime fighting game!
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-ne...-might-and-others-in-the-screenshot-spotlight
Seems the UA entrance is a stage(and I believe the city we've been seeing since the game's announcement is Hosu?)
But most importantly:
All Might is here!

Ah yes, just like I remember it!
Because I have a bunch of friends and acquaintances that play across all three platforms that are getting DBFZ, so I want to be able to play against all of them :p
I mean, if you have the money to burn on the same game three times, then I guess you can do that.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Who the **** cares about the dragon's hairy balls anyways? Let's talk about a real anime fighting game!
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-ne...-might-and-others-in-the-screenshot-spotlight
Seems the UA entrance is a stage(and I believe the city we've been seeing since the game's announcement is Hosu?)
But most importantly:
All Might is here!

I mean, if you have the money to burn on the same game three times, then I guess you can do that.
Twice*

The first copy of the game (PC) was a gift from my parents.

If there's another game I could potentially burn money for two or more copies of, is the new MHA game. Still holding out for best girls Mina and Kendo to be playable.

I'd also mention best girl Reiko as well, but barely anyone knows she exists :(

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Pro tip: if you bribe it, it'll lower its attack for one turn.

Delete this.
I'm use to bribes causing enemies to leave the battle and give up items.

Well sort of. I never earned that much gil in FFX.
But most importantly:
All Might is here!

Well why wouldn't you care about the Dragon Balls? With them you can basically make death inconsequential.

D

Deleted member

Delete this.
Delete yourself
Twice*

The first copy of the game (PC) was a gift from my parents.

If there's another game I could potentially burn money for two or more copies of, is the new MHA game. Still holding out for best girls Mina and Kendo to be playable.

I'd also mention best girl Reiko as well, but barely anyone knows she exists :(
I'm sure most of Class 1-A will be playable, depends on the size of the roster though. And Mina is one of the more popular ones, I believe.
Kendo I can see happening if they include the other two relevant 1-B students too, Monoma and Tetsutetsu.

No idea who Reiko is tho
I'm use to bribes causing enemies to leave the battle and give up items.

Well sort of. I never earned that much gil in FFX.

Well why wouldn't you care about the Dragon Balls? With them you can basically make death inconsequential.
Don't have to fear death when you have Plot Armor

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
I'm sure most of Class 1-A will be playable, depends on the size of the roster though. And Mina is one of the more popular ones, I believe.
Kendo I can see happening if they include the other two relevant 1-B students too, Monoma and Tetsutetsu.

No idea who Reiko is tho
...Ouch :(

She's this girl btw.

Besides that, I can only hope they're playable at this point.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
My pitty rate on the current banner in heroes was broke finally. Not by michaiah though. However it was a plus attack minus hp brave lucina. I have a plus speed one which is better though so I merged them. Not too unhappy with her as a pitty breaker.

D

Deleted member

...Ouch :(

She's this girl btw.

Besides that, I can only hope they're playable at this point.
I guess she could show up as a... *Googles "what's the lowest form a character can appear in a fighting game?"* ...sticker

My only hopes is that we get Stain, Tokoyami and Kirishima. Uraraka, Tsuyu and Todoroki are basocally locks so I'm not too worried about them.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
While I'm not too into DBZ, I did enjoy reading the original Dragon Ball manga. With all the DBZ stuff going on I decided to watch the Dragon Ball anime and this episode I just watched had one part that really cracked me up.

Goku releases a robot assistant from a capsule and the exchange was great.
Robot: "How may I assist you?"
Goku: "I want to go over there"
Robot: "Then go over there"

Freaking real helpful robot.

D

Deleted member

After replaying to Xenoblade 2 after the 1.2.0 patch, I think I'm part of the very, very few people who find the Soldiers' one-lines even funnier than before.

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
All Might is here!
All Might being playable is really weird to me given how vastly above the rest of the setting he is in power. It'd be like DBZF including Zeno or a One Punch Man game pitting Saitama against Genos as equals.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
All Might being playable is really weird to me given how vastly above the rest of the setting he is in power. It'd be like DBZF including Zeno or a One Punch Man game pitting Saitama against Genos as equals.
DBFZ did put Beerus in the game.

Last edited:

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
DBFZ did put Beerus in the game.
Yeah, but while Beerus is stronger than everyone I doubt he's All Might levels of stronger. I'd actually be surprised if he could KO Goku with a shockwave punch at this point.

D

Deleted member

Deku and Bakugo fight, and effectivelly win, against All Might. Sure, he was handicapped but it still happened.

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
Not only was All Might handicapped, they didn't actually beat him in a fighting game sense. They just tricked him long enough to get to a finish line.

D

Deleted member

Not only was All Might handicapped, they didn't actually beat him in a fighting game sense. They just tricked him long enough to get to a finish line.
If Deku wanted, he could have defated All Might, he was at his limit and would have reverted back to his weak form.
All Might in his prime? Now that's a different story.

But this is a fighting game, it doesn't have to make sense, it'd be more weird to not have a main character playable. I'm glad that plot relevamce trumps everything else in anime fighting game rosters so we don't have to have Smash-style discussions.
"Shigaraki just grabs stuff, how can you make a moveset out of that?"
"USJ Nomu doesn't have recency, it should be the armed Nomu from the School Trip arc"
"Mt. Lady is too big"

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So... Story time. Not a long one though.

So, I went to a friend's house yesterday to watch Nichijou. But I also decides to bring my Xbox One because I can't play Skyrim due to it needing an update. When you start an update for a game (in which it starts by itself mind you) you can't play the game until the update is done. So I went to update Skyrim and it said it needs to download the game. Which of course I got mad at. So I attempted to do so, but it wouldn't let me redownload the game. It basically said I had to buy it when the physical copy is in the fricking box.

So... I'm done. I've had WAY too many issues with this piece of crap box. So I'm selling it and my XB1 games and getting a Switch instead. Xbox 360 is way better anyways.

Besides, I don't really play these games anymore, and I can get Skyrim on Switch.
That sucks, but atleast you’re getting a superior console afterwards.

Chrono.

It's apparently very likely that FOX buys WWE in the near future.

>FOX buys WWE
>Disney just bought FOX
>Roman Reigns confirmed for Kingdom Hearts 3
>"You're the real Keyblade Master now, Roman" - Sora

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Todoroki will be my male main, but I still need to see his moveset.
Also if lucky I also hope Toga can be playable.
And my sis bought Nintendo Switch...

What's good,
Got three games
- Splatoon 2 (My brother told her to buy it because he wants to play it...)
- Xenoblade 2 (My sis wants to play it)
- Fire Emblem Warriors
Got tons of accesories

What's bad,
My brother screw up the screen protector, the corners weren't in shut...

Since she bought the neon color joy con, I trade my right gray joy con for her neon red joy con.

Last edited:

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
But this is a fighting game, it doesn't have to make sense
I agree, it just feels weird. Even disregarding their standing in canon, the thought of a 560+ lbs. man beating the hell out of a bunch of children it weird in itself.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
So recently there's photos of Nintendo's first headquarters in 1889...

Clearly it is since the sign says card making headquarters...
Also bottom letter might shows that Nintendo wasn't just called Nintendo but Yamauchi Nintendo...
Or more precise, Marufuku Nintendo Card Co.
I am both surprised but also curious why this kind of pic was never surfaced or even been showed from Nintendo themselves...

Last edited:

Chrono.

DBFZ is getting an Open Beta exclusively for Xbox One.

Starts tomorrow at 12am EST and ends the same day.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I don’t get why people are so mad about the Switch getting a bunch of ports. They’re games people enjoy that they can now play on the go.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
I don’t get why people are so mad about the Switch getting a bunch of ports. They’re games people enjoy that they can now play on the go.
Sometimes I get grumpy about it but then I remember I’m one of only, like, 7 people who bought a Wii U

It’s cool that a wider audience will be able to play these great games. Especially Tropical Freeze with NEW FUNKY MODE

D

Deleted member

^, people are just too sensitive in this world.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Sometimes I get grumpy about it but then I remember I’m one of only, like, 7 people who bought a Wii U

It’s cool that a wider audience will be able to play these great games. Especially Tropical Freeze with NEW FUNKY MODE
Hell yeah and with the port of Tropical Freeze and Bayo 2 to the Switch then it’s more likely that Pikmin 3, Wind Waker, Twilight Princess and Mario Maker will come too.

D

Deleted member

I know this is out of topic, but USA's food system is probably one of the worst in the world.
Also, been going on a lot of VRChat! My goal is to meet a man named Brochacho.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
That sucks, but atleast you’re getting a superior console afterwards.
You know, I think you're right. The Switch's roster is much better than it was on release. It has more games in which I'm interested in, and my friend told me its a LOT better at couch gaming than the other two consoles.

Well, it was already settled, but I'm certainly going to be making the switch, for sure.

D

Deleted member

I don't plan on watching Devilman but if I had to choose, I'd go with try OVA dub rather than Crybaby.
Heavy language warning
https://youtu.be/Qayq4esPWEg
"It's true what they say: smoking is bad for your health, especially when it's your own flesh you're smoking."

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
You know, I think you're right. The Switch's roster is much better than it was on release. It has more games in which I'm interested in, and my friend told me its a LOT better at couch gaming than the other two consoles.

Well, it was already settled, but I'm certainly going to be making the switch, for sure.
Yeah there’s too many games on the switch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom