• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Someone posted the DBFZ lobby avatars.

Sorry praline praline no Goten, Kid Trunks or Videl. Hercule is there tho.

Also damn no (merged or otherwise) Zamasu, I was sure he'd be in.

But yeah there's some cool ones there and even unexpected ones like Majin Vegeta.

https://youtu.be/qd0v3yHlMNg
Notice how Goku Black has his base form but not Goku or Vegeta.

Dear lord, that leak actually might hold water now.

Though, to be fair, Gotenks doesn't have his base form either.

We'll see soon enough.

Chrono.

And the Anime Awards has started, in some categories, at least.
http://www.theanimeawards.com
Seriously, what the **** is land of the lustruous?
Houseki no Kuni was rather popular when it aired, and then **** hit the fan when people found the author's older works having iffy themes in it.

I haven't seen it myself so that's all I know other than me liking the OP theme.
Notice how Goku Black has his base form but not Goku or Vegeta.

Dear lord, that leak actually might hold water now.

Though, to be fair, Gotenks doesn't have his base form either.

We'll see soon enough.
No Raditz or Zarbon either.

Wake up America.

No base Teen Gohan either.

And no that one Kid Gohan doesn't count.

Last edited:

Chrono.

What leak are y'all talking about?
For FighterZ, supposedly the 6 of the 8 DLc characters are Base Goku, Base Vegeta, Broly, Bardock, Raditz and Zarbon.

And those are about the only details that have been consistent with that rumor.

D

Deleted member

I never open these notifications but they just keep getting weirder and it's like they're testing me.
Screenshot_20180122-215331~2.png

Also, I am finally ready for Lyon
Screenshot_20180122-235658~2.png

I'm promoting him to 5* and I'm going to really enjoy the two weeks with him as an Arena bonus.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
For FighterZ, supposedly the 6 of the 8 DLc characters are Base Goku, Base Vegeta, Broly, Bardock, Raditz and Zarbon.

If that is 75% of the dlc I’d be so mad.

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
I know Fire Emblem Heroes doesn't have anything that really connects it to the Fire Emblem canon, but does it have anything that disconnects it? Is there anything in Heroes that completely contradicts the main games, basically.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man

Wait, was Zarbon actually a part of that leak? I genuinely don't remember lol.

Chrono.

If that is 75% of the dlc I’d be so mad.
I'd be kinda miffed too.

Broly and Bardock are fine. But Raditz is basically irrelevant, so is Zarbon but even he has more substance to him than Raditz.

Base Goku/Vegeta would be doubly baffling seeing how they already have models, and if they wanted to add a 3rd variant of them, the SSJ4s are right there and would be far more interesting even just visually.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I never open these notifications but they just keep getting weirder and it's like they're testing me.
View attachment 135346

Also, I am finally ready for Lyon
View attachment 135347
I'm promoting him to 5* and I'm going to really enjoy the two weeks with him as an Arena bonus.
-185 orbs

Man I wish I had that right. I've put everything into getting michaih with no luck.

I have a 4.00 pitty rate now and only 8 orbs. Hoping to pull her before the banner ends but its going to be a challenge.

Chrono.

Wait, was Zarbon actually a part of that leak? I genuinely don't remember lol.
I looked up the second version of the leak he posted and yep.

And now with A21 there's even more inconsistencies.

Mentions there are hidden characters (which is partially true) left to be revealed and that A21 is one of them. But also implies she's playable in both her labcoat and "ultimate" form, which now we know is not true. There's only one version of her playable.

Here's the whole thing. https://www.reddit.com/r/Kappa/comm...t_of_previous_ones/?utm_source=reddit-android

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I still don’t get why Cell Saga Gohan is called Teen Gohan when he’s 11 during the arc.
Exactly. And if you want to be more technical he's actually 9 or 10 at the time of the Cell Games but aged a year older due to the HTC.

And speaking of that, Adult Gohan should be called Teen Gohan. 16-17 isn't an adult.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

-185 orbs

Man I wish I had that right. I've put everything into getting michaih with no luck.

I have a 4.00 pitty rate now and only 8 orbs. Hoping to pull her before the banner ends but its going to be a challenge.
It's now om 188 because I finished grindimg the TT just now. This isn't even my personal record, that goes to efpre the Farfetched Heroes banner dropped, I had 213 or something like that iirc.
Burned everything into it and got... a Dorcas and two Lukas. I don't regret it tbh, Lukas is now one of my best units but damn if it doesn't hurt spending 200 Orbs on Lute only for her to not come home. Btw, both Lukas were on the same summoning session, pretty sure the odds for that are near impossible

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Oh yeah, ARMS is going to be played at EVO Japan this weekend.

Though I'm not liking the time it's airing in my time zone.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I'd be kinda miffed too.

Broly and Bardock are fine. But Raditz is basically irrelevant, so is Zarbon but even he has more substance to him than Raditz.

Base Goku/Vegeta would be doubly baffling seeing how they already have models, and if they wanted to add a 3rd variant of them, the SSJ4s are right there and would be far more interesting even just visually.
I’m fine with Broly and Bardock since they’re practically guaranteed. Zarbon would be ok, but there’s so many cooler characters.

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
I still don’t get why Cell Saga Gohan is called Teen Gohan when he’s 11 during the arc.
Excuse me? He's how old? There's no way an 11 year old can be that built.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
It's now om 188 because I finished grindimg the TT just now. This isn't even my personal record, that goes to efpre the Farfetched Heroes banner dropped, I had 213 or something like that iirc.
Burned everything into it and got... a Dorcas and two Lukas. I don't regret it tbh, Lukas is now one of my best units but damn if it doesn't hurt spending 200 Orbs on Lute only for her to not come home. Btw, both Lukas were on the same summoning session, pretty sure the odds for that are near impossible
That's right I remember when you posted that pic. It was definitely some crazy luck.

I love my attack plus lukas he can hit hard and tank any physical unit. I want to pull more so I can merge him. Right now I've been building my male robin though. He's at plus 4 and will be plus 5 when I get 20k again.

As for orbs, I think the most I've saved is like 70 which I spent on the first Legendary banner. Got 3 five stars for it so it wasn't that bad. Outside of that I have usually wanted something from a banner and gone for it. But after the anniversary I'll probably save for the most part.

We'll see who they release though.

And Lute was my free summon on that banner so I didn't push my luck and never pulled from it after that lol.

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
Wow I Can't Wait For More High Quality Duke Nukem And Video Game Movie Adaptation Content

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Oh yeah, ARMS is going to be played at EVO Japan this weekend.

Though I'm not liking the time it's airing in my time zone.
Oh sweet, you reminded me EVO Japan is this weekend.

Looks like finals for Smash airs when I have work though. That sucks.

Last edited:
Excuse me? He's how old? There's no way an 11 year old can be that built.
To be fair. He's half saiyan. Them boys grow funky.

Gohan's age is one of the wackiest things in DBZ and puts some things into perspective. He fights Nappa and Vegeta at age 5, and goes to Namek at about 6. Gohan was fighting the conqueror of the universe at age 6. The fact Gohan grew up into such a successful and well-adapted-to-society adult is honestly the most impressive thing he's done.
This might be the worst idea I have ever heard. It's going to be amazing.
:061:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
The Freiza arc honestly was my favourite cause it was wild. There was more than 1 villain and they all were threats to the heroes.

That’s why I think the tournament of power is the best in Super.

Chrono.

Gonna be weird having a movie where you can't see the main character.
To be fair. He's half saiyan. Them boys grow funky.

Gohan's age is one of the wackiest things in DBZ and puts some things into perspective. He fights Nappa and Vegeta at age 5, and goes to Namek at about 6. Gohan was fighting the conqueror of the universe at age 6. The fact Gohan grew up into such a successful and well-adapted-to-society adult is honestly the most impressive thing he's done.

This might be the worst idea I have ever heard. It's going to be amazing.
Meanwhile Goten and Trunks right now are older than Gohan was when he fought Cell but they still look like toddlers.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Meanwhile Goten and Trunks right now are older than Gohan was when he fought Cell but they still look like toddlers.
Yeah Trunks is 14 and Goten is 13 but they still look like when they were 7 and 6.

I dont think Toriyama knows how ages work tbh. . .
The Freiza arc honestly was my favourite cause it was wild. There was more than 1 villain and they all were threats to the heroes.

That’s why I think the tournament of power is the best in Super.
The whole Namek saga ia pretty great because it's probably the most focused and rapid* arcs. It gets a bit muddled by the constant power boost shenanigans, but the amount of characters and moves on display with a whole lot of movement between locations is awesome.

also. Ginyu Force.

*rapid in the sense that with the exception if frieza everything comes and goes as they please. Nothing like how Nappa is fought for like 15 episodes, or anything like that before the final boss.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Yeah, I'm hoping that Base Goku and Base Vegeta aren't DLC. That'd be pretty boring considering how much of Dragon Ball's cast can be made into decent fighting game characters. Broly and Bardock are good choices though.

Now, if we're talking OG Kid Goku, that's a different story. The Power Pole and overall difference in body type would ensure that he'd be different to most characters.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Yeah, I'm hoping that Base Goku and Base Vegeta aren't DLC. That'd be pretty boring considering how much of Dragon Ball's cast can be made into decent fighting game characters. Broly and Bardock are good choices though.

Now, if we're talking OG Kid Goku, that's a different story. The Power Pole and overall difference in body type would ensure that he'd be different to most characters.
Kid Goku would be pretty cool. Not gonna lie.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Kid Goku would be pretty cool. Not gonna lie.
Exactly.

I would want Roshi, Videl, Bardock, Broly, Vegito, Janemba, Kid Goku and maaaybe Kefla. If I had to pick 8 characters in total.

Great Saiyaman could be cool. But I would hope they'd take from the Budokai games with some special moves. So him and Cooler are my honorable mentions I guess.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Exactly.

I would want Roshi, Videl, Bardock, Broly, Vegito, Janemba, Kid Goku and maaaybe Kefla. If I had to pick 8 characters in total.

Great Saiyaman could be cool. But I would hope they'd take from the Budokai games with some special moves. So him and Cooler are my honorable mentions I guess.
The 8 I want are Broly, Bardock, Vegito, Kefla, Roshi, Jiren, Toppo and Janemba.

I don’t want more than half of the dlc characters to be saiyans.

D

Deleted member

In Vrchat, someone read a Sonic fan-fiction.
It permanently damaged me forever ( no joke ). Why did I stay... Someone please help me :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom