• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I don’t get why people are so mad about the Switch getting a bunch of ports. They’re games people enjoy that they can now play on the go.
As long as long as they port the best ones and not those infamous ones it us totally fine to port them to Switch.

Yeah there’s too many games on the switch.
So true, once Mario Odyssey and Xenoblade Chronicles 2 came out, I never played Overwatch on my laptop... I even miss out Winter Wonderland event.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
gotta prod gotta prod

Honestly don't remember if I did, but I think Lydia.

Wandered around a bunch so I didn't really stop to get to know anyone. But I kinda got attached to Lydia since she was wandering around with me. Plus or minus the hints of sass.

She'd probably still be my choice if I fired it back up.

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
apparently there's a manga about Daigo Umehara
idk why I'm surprised considering everything you see in anime and manga.....

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Alright, here's a question:

For those of you that played Skyrim, what house did you end up staying in? If it was a Hearthfire one, what wings did you add to it?

QUICK EDIT: And since it's related, who was your spouse and if Hearthfire was installed who did you adopt?
I just stayed at Breezehome...Whiterun was like a central hub for me with a Blacksmith, General Goods, and Potion Shop basically right next door to my house...plus Jorrvaskr wasn't too far away either, which was a good place for training skills with the Companions...

Also, Ysolda was my spouse because....reasons....

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

For those of you that played Skyrim, what house did you end up staying in? If it was a Hearthfire one, what wings did you add to it?

QUICK EDIT: And since it's related, who was your spouse and if Hearthfire was installed who did you adopt?
I was homeless my entire run, and it looks like this run too.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Choose Your Legends day three is up, and my vote is in.
image.jpeg
Four days left.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

Lakeview Manor. I added a storage room, bedroom and I can't remember what the third one was on PS3. On the Switch I've chosen the same thing but have yet to add a third room.

On PS3 I adopted the girl selling flowers in Windhelm. I've never married because you can't marry Serana.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
The new Fire Emblem Heroes banner has been revealed. More Sacred Stones characters on the way!

Myrrh, L'Arachel, and a new variant of Erika (a red-tome unit on horseback) are the new units.

It's worth mentioning Myrrh is our first green-unit manakete since Fae!

Myrrh is also our first flying-unit manakete, and she even has a Hone Dragons skill.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Myrrh's Sprite is adorable. And Erica Lindbeck is doing the same voice she did for the child version of Celica and that's awesome. Also Hone Dragons.

And the new Eirika gives me hope for Exalted Falchion Great Lord Chrom somewhere down the line.

Also I'm vindicated. I've been pronouncing L'Arachel correctly and that pleases me.

Sad about no Gerik/Tethys though.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Since this ended up being an all-female Sacred Stones banner, I think it'd be cool if Heroes would follow up with another Sacred Stones banner featuring the males to parallel this upcoming banner: a new variant of Ephraim and two other popular/important male characters from that game (probably Gerik and Cormag, though my personal bias wishes my boy Forde would be a part of a banner like that instead).

One can only dream...

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Myrrh's Sprite is adorable. And Erica Lindbeck is doing the same voice she did for the child version of Celica and that's awesome. Also Hone Dragons.

And the new Eirika gives me hope for Exalted Falchion Great Lord Chrom somewhere down the line.

Also I'm vindicated. I've been pronouncing L'Arachel correctly and that pleases me.

Sad about no Gerik/Tethys though.
Someone needs to show the video to Fal.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
In addition to the new banner, it has also been revealed that Marisa from Sacred Stones will "help boost our bonus points in Tempest Trials."

Seems like she'll be the reward unit for the upcoming Tempest Trials... unless they pull another Ayra for some reason.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
In addition to the new banner, it has also been revealed that Marisa from Sacred Stones will "help boost our bonus points in Tempest Trials."

Seems like she'll be the reward unit for the upcoming Tempest Trials... unless they pull another Ayra for some reason.
Apparently the Japanese version of the notice board confirms she's a reward unit.

Also this is even more salt in my "lack of Gerik and Tethys" wound.

Ivander

Smash Legend
The new Fire Emblem Heroes banner has been revealed. More Sacred Stones characters on the way!

Myrrh, L'Arachel, and a new variant of Erika (a red-tome unit on horseback) are the new units.

Myrrh is also our first flying-unit manakete, and she even has a Hone Dragons skill.
An actual unit variant that isn't a Seasonal Unit? And not only that, but both our first Green Dragon and Red Horse Mage since launch(as Fae and Leo were Launch units)? That being said, Dragon Meta is here people, as Hone Dragons is finally coming out. Where's Leo's Brynhilde Weapon Refine, IS?

That aside, I thought Gleipnir was a Grado Twin weapon. Why...exactly is Eirika wielding it? I know she is good friends with Lyon, but wouldn't Knoll be a more appropriate option for Gleipnir, as he can use Dark Magic initially and he is the one who gives Gleipnir to you in the first place?

Regardless, Eirika being on the New Banner is eye-raising. I mean, as I said, she is a unit variant that isn't a Seasonal unit or a Brave unit. She is also our first Red Horse Mage since Leo and if Eirika keeps her good SPD and decent ATK, no doubt she'll be a big user of Raourblade. But still, what exactly prompted IS to release an Eirika variant? And considering Eirika has Gleipnir, does that mean a potential Ephraim variant will get Garm?

Edit: Also, I noticed L'Archael is a Blue Tome Cavalry. Which means she is our 4th Blue tome Cavalry after Reinhardt, Olwen and Ursula.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

It's about time we got more dragons.

Also I really want that Erika now... I could make use of a red horse mage since my leo is minus attack.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Made my Day 3 pick for Choose Your Legends 2:

I'm going with some Echoes characters for the time being, and what better way to kick that off by picking my favorite Echoes character: the hilarious and snarky Python!

That aside, I thought Gleipnir was a Grado Twin weapon. Why...exactly is Eirika wielding it? I know she is good friends with Lyon, but wouldn't Knoll be a more appropriate option for Gleipnir, as he can use Dark Magic initially and he is the one who gives Gleipnir to you in the first place?
Some fans have been speculating that Lyon taught Eirika a thing or two about dark magic. I can see that considering how close of a friend Lyon was to Eirika and her brother.

And that would make quite a nice coincidence since the Lyon GHB will be running around the same time the new Sacred Stones banner is around.

Ivander

Smash Legend
OMG!

Myrrh is a frickin' Flier! She is both a Dragon and a Flier! Which means both Dragon AND Flier C-skills affect her!

Edit: On the other hand, I just realised she can't learn Steady Breath from Brave Ike, as Steady Breath can only be used by Infantry and Armored units, so Fae still has a niche.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Is there anyone well versed in brain health that could shed some light on me?

My Dog has seizures but there are time he goes mobths and even a year without having on and then suddenly he would have one out of the blue. Does it work like a ticking time bomb that builds up over time to capacity then releses or does it just lie dorment until the brain just decided to kick it up?

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
You say you've never shown your legs. And yet I have evidence of you showing legs on nearly every page!​
:061:

How can you even call that evidence?

This photo has obviously been doctored!

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095

Myrrh is also our first armored-unit manakete, and she even has a Hone Dragons skill.
All in all, I'd say these are some great picks for new Heroes - fan favourites like L'Arachel and Myrrh getting in, and Eirika's getting a new variation of herself was something I didn't expect. Marisa being a Tempest Trial reward (hopefully) is neat, so I'll definitely try my best to get her.

Anyways, this looks like a nice build-up towards Lyon's Grand Hero Battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom