• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
This a poll made by an official Nintendo Online Magazine in México about wanted characters in Smash
We know how huge is DB in Latin America but lmao:
I'm surprised Terry isn't higher, Mexico is supposed to love KOF. Glad he's on the list though.

I heard that in order to date a Mexican girl, you have to beat her father at KOF '98. At least that's what the legends of twitter ****posts have taught me.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I usually do like survival modes in games. But I don't own a Wii-U so, my time playing that version of Smash was very limited.

I played the hell out of Smash Run. Still go back to it every once in a blue moon, unless I'm either busy or I have another game in the backlog.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I'm surprised Terry isn't higher, Mexico is supposed to love KOF. Glad he's on the list though.

I heard that in order to date a Mexican girl, you have to beat her father at KOF '98. At least that's what the legends of twitter ****posts have taught me.
Can confirm; I lost a chick because his dad knew how to use Athena.

Also using Rugal means eternal dishonor of course.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Can confirm; I lost a chick because his dad knew how to use Athena.

Also using Rugal means eternal dishonor of course.
Well yeah...You don't talk **** about being good at SSF2T and pick Akuma.

EDIT: Saw the typo. Heh heh.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Just saw the Ultimate Deletion, pretty wonky, the first one was much more fluid. Still, Matt's accent is a gift that keeps on giving.
Also
S E Ñ O R B E N J A M I N

Well yeah...You don't talk **** about being good at SSF2T and pick Akuma.
The chick turned out to be praline.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Just saw the Ultimate Deletion, pretty wonky, the first one was much more fluid. Still, Matt's accent is a gift that keeps on giving.
Also
S E Ñ O R B E N J A M I N

The chick turned out to be praline.
Maybe you were taken on the ruse cruise the whole time?

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
So that new Fire Emblem Heroes banner:

Sharena and Alfonse finally got upgrades... in a way that we didn't think they'd get it. Sure, they aren't using their normal weapons and are of different classes compared to their normal counterparts, but I can already imagine their Easter versions will prove to be much better. I will admit I was a bit surprised to see them show up in this banner, but then I remember the events of last year's paralogue where Camilla suggested that Sharena should wear a bunny outfit... and here we are now.

Catria and Kagero were also surprises. Kagero interests me for her Wo Dao dagger and being the novelty of our first flying dagger user. She's got cool art too. Definitely the unit I'll try to pull.

Chrono.

Careful what you return at the library. You don't wanna be this guy.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Finally managed to fit the damn scale on my sig... sucks because my Premium will expire in 2 weeks.

Careful what you return at the library. You don't wanna be this guy.

For a moment I thought the chick was a dude

****, Im going full Prof. Oak today

Name of the game?

Chrono.

Finally managed to fit the damn scale on my sig... sucks because my Premium will expire in 2 weeks.

For a moment I thought the chick was a dude

****, Im going full Prof. Oak today

Name of the game?
Pasopara, according to Twitter it's some low budget eroge. Just like Fate Stay Night.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Pasopara, according to Twitter it's some low budget eroge. Just like Fate Stay Night.
>Google keeps autocorrecting and showing results for "pasos para"

Guess it did me a favor.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
New banner is revealed

Catria, Sharena, Alfonse and Kagero.

Flying dagger seems like an interesting combination...
*Wakes up* *Sees Catria seasonal*

Am I sure I'm not sleeping? This can't be happening...

*Watches the video* *Kagero seasonal too*

Am I dead and I'm in heaven? No...?

I'M SO HAPPY! Catria getting a seasonal is just amazing! I didn't know she was that popular to get a seasonal... Bot her and Kagero are on my list of favourite FE characters... I hoped I didn't have to spend on this banner, but for my girl Catria, I'll spend everything!

Also, Alfonse and Sharena getting seasonals finally is cute too, but lol I won't bother for them. Thankfully both are green so I dont have to worry.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Well. Since I finally had time.

I played Half Life again.

I am now at the final boss. I'll beat him tomorrow.

But UGGGGGGHHH

This game has NOT aged well at all.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Well. Since I finally had time.

I played Half Life again.

I am now at the final boss. I'll beat him tomorrow.

But UGGGGGGHHH

This game has NOT aged well at all.
Sounds like Half Life has suffered some...
( •_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
...full life consequences.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
( •_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
More like it only had a short half-life.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So, Facebook had a bunch of personal data leaked for over 50 million users. If anyone here has an account for Facebook, that sucks some major donkey ****. A delete facebook movement is getting started because of it.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura

Holy **** I'm in love.

It's the lovechild of Yoko Shimomura and Tekken craziness I never knew I needed.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
So, Facebook had a bunch of personal data leaked for over 50 million users. If anyone here has an account for Facebook, that sucks some major donkey ****. A delete facebook movement is getting started because of it.
I found out about this yesterday. Thank god I rejected joining that Pokemon Facebook Club thing.

For anyone who doesn't know, I was invited to a community tourney started on Facebook, which I won. They wanted me to join their little club on Facebook but I rejected their offer because I didn't want to make a new account.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
My last Xenoblade 2 session in a nutshell.
View attachment 139086

I think I can say that's the first ****post image I ever made. So if it doesn't look very good, don't worry, I will learn.
I will switch Zeke to Floren if I were you.

And I have post this before...
Dagas quest ending in a nutshell:

It wouldn't surprise me if XC2 stuff is DLC, but ARMS stuff not being in the base game would be weird.
XC2 me too, but I will be disappointed though.
You know, if the game was pushed for a T rating, than I can see Pyra and Mythra not being censored.
Which whether you agree or disagree this is probably the case.
I won't mind if the game is E10+ eventually though.
I yes, I get that there are many people on this thread and Smash Bros Switch thread highly expected that Smash Bros Switch will have characters get censored and E10+.... Without any solid proof besides previous game being E10+.... I just dislike people setting conclusion too quickly.
I just saying that censoring her makes her look more civil.
I liked her more uncensored design better though.
Tbh, the "Civil" part doesn't make any sense, you know this is video game we are talking about right? Just saying.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Remember when I said I didn't post my drawings here because they were bad?

Well, take a look (Viewers Discretion is Advised lel)

Yeah, I drew Cloud but ended up drawing someone loosely based off Cloud lol. I got a ways to go as you can obviously tell.
Looks better than anything I could come up with lmao

( •_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Alright, I'm gonna need some suggestions about one thing in FEH.

I don't have any unit with Bold Fighter, but I like to think things through early on so I have a good idea of what to do when I get what I'm planning on.

With that said, once I get a Bold Fighter unit from rolls, I've had two different ideas...

The first idea is to give it to Halloween Jakob along with a Brave Bow+, allowing him to quad on the player phase and use Ignis either once or twice in said phase (depending on how much cooldown he has when he begins his attack). I know this particular build can be ****ing terrifying and I know I can make it work due to my Jakob being +Atk, but I'm not sure about this one. His defensive stats, combined with Wary Fighter and Close Counter (thanks, Takumi), already makes him an amazing wall that can soak up a hit and strike back. It's a strategy I use a lot too and it's helped me a lot. Should I risk losing it in order to get a nuke?

The second idea is to give it to Grima and reshape his skillset to make him a mixed phase unit. Warding Breath to accelerate his special cooldown and boost his Res on enemy phases, Quick Riposte seal so I don't completely lose Vengeful Fighter's effects and Aether so that he can stay alive longer. Bold Fighter might actually come in handy because, due to my Grima being -Atk, he's less likely to straight up kill on the first hit, so having a second hit all the time can really help him not at not only getting Aether faster, but securing kills too. I feel like this is the better option, but I can't deny the potential in the Quadkob build either...

Which seems scarier?

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I wonder who pranked me.
I really wonder too...
Another day, another reason that I'm glad I don't have a Facebook account.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I’ll assume that means you did it, so thank you.
I'm really that bad at not looking suspicious?:p

Joke aside, you asked me to prank you when your premium ran out, so when it did, I keeped my promise. ;)

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Alright, I'm gonna need some suggestions about one thing in FEH.

I don't have any unit with Bold Fighter, but I like to think things through early on so I have a good idea of what to do when I get what I'm planning on.

With that said, once I get a Bold Fighter unit from rolls, I've had two different ideas...

The first idea is to give it to Halloween Jakob along with a Brave Bow+, allowing him to quad on the player phase and use Ignis either once or twice in said phase (depending on how much cooldown he has when he begins his attack). I know this particular build can be ****ing terrifying and I know I can make it work due to my Jakob being +Atk, but I'm not sure about this one. His defensive stats, combined with Wary Fighter and Close Counter (thanks, Takumi), already makes him an amazing wall that can soak up a hit and strike back. It's a strategy I use a lot too and it's helped me a lot. Should I risk losing it in order to get a nuke?

The second idea is to give it to Grima and reshape his skillset to make him a mixed phase unit. Warding Breath to accelerate his special cooldown and boost his Res on enemy phases, Quick Riposte seal so I don't completely lose Vengeful Fighter's effects and Aether so that he can stay alive longer. Bold Fighter might actually come in handy because, due to my Grima being -Atk, he's less likely to straight up kill on the first hit, so having a second hit all the time can really help him not at not only getting Aether faster, but securing kills too. I feel like this is the better option, but I can't deny the potential in the Quadkob build either...

Which seems scarier?
I vote Grima.

Partly because if your Jakob ain't broke there's no need to fix it, partly because it shores up your Grima's shortcomings, and partly but to a lesser extent because I'm heavily biased towards evil dragon dad.

Well ****.

Guess I'm changing my password again.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I log in and see fan rosters - AKA the reason I joined this webstie in the first place - on Nintenzone.
Reminds me that I need to complete mine.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ivander

Smash Legend
So that new Fire Emblem Heroes banner:

Sharena and Alfonse finally got upgrades... in a way that we didn't think they'd get it. Sure, they aren't using their normal weapons and are of different classes compared to their normal counterparts, but I can already imagine their Easter versions will prove to be much better.
Their Easter versions will be better on account of the fact that they can be merged.

Sharena looks like she was made to fight against Armors and Tanks in general due to affecting enemies with the lowest SPD. However, she can also fight against heavy Brave hitters, like Cherche, Brave Roy and Reinhardt, due to them having low SPD as well.

Alfonse has a Wo Dao Axe, so already that's a big deal compared to his Non-Seasonal's Prf weapon. Not only that, it's inheritable and is likely capable of being refined, so characters with stats similar to Karel, Marisa, Corrin, can get some benefit. Characters I can see making good use of it are:
-Winter Lissa, thanks to her having Bold Fighter and good DEF/RES for Bonfire/Iceberg.
-Winter Chrom. He has incredible attack already and a damaging Bonfire, so this weapon would benefit him alot.
-Sheena and Amelia, with similar reasonings like for W!Lissa and W!Chrom.
-Spring Chrom and Barst. Stat spreads similar to Ogma, who makes great use of Wo Dao.
-Camilla. Stat spread similar to Corrin.
-Narcian and Arthur. Not the highest Spd, but good enough stats to make decent use of it. A +SPD Arthur would probably be best.
-A +SPD Summer Tiki and Summer Xander are similar to Ogma, so they can make good use of it.

Obviously, the ones who can make the best use out of Alfonse's weapon are the Green Axe Armor units, thanks to Bold Fighter. But I can also see Spring Chrom, Barst and Camilla make good use of it too. The weapon would also fit Spring Chrom well, due to being Spring themed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom