• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

New banner is revealed

Catria, Sharena, Alfonse and Kagero.

Flying dagger seems like an interesting combination...
>Spring Catria

I do like the fact we're getting Askr seasonals and a non-Infantry dagger though. That Wo Dao axe is gonna be interesting though.

Where is that "new character" though?
He’s technically right. Ganon isn’t, Ganondorf however.
Ganon and Ganondorf are the same person, Ganon is just a fan nickname to refer to Beast Ganon.
I just use Ganon because it feels more intimate

Burb

The Absolute Worst
Tower of Smash was one of my absolute biggest headaches during the speculation period.

It just would not die.

There was, like, three or four updates that should've been enough to debunk it, but it took all the way until the 50 Facts Direct completely tore it to shreds before it was finally put to bed.

D

Deleted member

Tower of Smash gave me my favorite speculation meme so I like it.
Like, Crazy Taboo Master Core(which was super hars) was the most hilariously stupid made up **** I have ever heard.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Tower of Smash could have been great in lieu of any Adventure Mode in the game.

Like imagine something similar to Paper Mario TTYD's 100 Trials where they start of easy but then become ridiculously hard.

Chrono.

Tower of Smash was when I joined speculation.

Still mostly lurked though, I think I made like 4 actual posts during that whole thread before Blue Pikmin invited me and other people there to the Leaks Group.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Catria sounds freaking hilarious, not gonna lie.

Also, three Chills in one unit? That's really good.

Um... Alfonse?
Those chills are really interesting, she makes a good debuffer.

Kaegoro looks amazing though!

I want the Askr twins. And I told you I didn't watch it originally when I posted
:p
Did you legit just say trust 4chan in any fashion?

Oh lord, here we go again.
This really can't be said with the amount of right leaks on there.

And in terms of my post, its in regardless to the original info which is in the OP. So yes you should only pay heed to the OP if you pay any at all to leak threads, which I do because they offer fun ideas and when you see right ones, its always good to have them on hand.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>Decides to keep skipping RAW

>BRAY WYATT GETS ****ING DELETED

ah, ****

Chrono.

>Decides to keep skipping RAW

>BRAY WYATT GETS ****ING DELETED

ah, ****
Real talk.

It was probably the worst out of the Deletion series. But it was still alright, just really rushed.

They aired it literally at 10:50. lol

Chrono.

Tower of Smash was basically Mortal Kombat X's Survival Ladder.

With the mods and everything.

I inherently hate Survival Modes so w/e.

Was probably better than Smash Run/Tour tho.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
New banner is revealed

Catria, Sharena, Alfonse and Kagero.

Flying dagger seems like an interesting combination...
So if I have this correct,

-Catria is a Horse Blue Mage who has a Prf-weapon, that gives -5 ATK/DEF to the one with the lowest RES and has a Chill Skl that lowers the RES of the one with the highest RES. Basically, she makes Tanks easier to fight against while allowing her to combat other Mages.
At least her weapon doesn't do what I thought it did at first, which was target the one with the highest RES, cause that would've meant the one with the highest RES would suffer a -ATK, DEF and RES debuff, which would've been horrifying.

-Sharena is a Green Infantry, where her Prf-weapon gives -5 ATK/RES to the one with the lowest SPD. It makes tanks weaker. She also has RES Tactics 3, which will go well with the DEF Tactics Seal.

-Alfonse has a Wo Dao Axe that is inheritable. Already I can hear the Meta trying to find which characters the weapon would be great for.

-Kagero is our first Flying Dagger user and our first Colorless Flier. Her big asset is the Wo Dao Dagger she has. NY!Takumi was huge just for the Killer Dagger, now we have a Wo Dao Dagger. Once again, I can hear the Meta trying this out with regular Kagero and Sothe. Admittingly, I wonder if the weapon will help out poor Jakob be decently usable.

Either way, this is one of our first Banners in a while that doesn't feature Armor units, thank goodness. I assume the reason we're getting a Dagger Flier is because of not wanting to take a risk with a Bow Flier or Staff Flier just yet, right? I'm pretty sure S!Kagero is still going to be a big threat, if her ATK and SPD is anything close to what her non-Seasonal has normally.
Admittingly, I'm curious what Sharena and Alfonse's role is. Are they still helping us and the ones we're fighting are from another world? Or are we actually going to compete against the siblings?

Tower of Smash was basically Mortal Kombat X's Survival Ladder.

With the mods and everything.

I inherently hate Survival Modes so w/e.

Was probably better than Smash Run/Tour tho.
Fight me!

Tour can go away, but Smash Run was great.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
First you people don't like ARMS.

Then you don't like Smash Run?

I thought you people liked fun things.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Smash Run was my favorite mode in the game.

For Smash Switch they should have Smash Run but with all the characters in the game at the same time. They should also add an option where you can increase time in the game beyond the normal 5 minutes.

Man looking at Tower of Smash is just great

-They really did imply that there would be more characters on the wii u version, even though we knew the rosters for both versions would be the same
-The actual mode, Tower of smash, was too good to ever be real
-The stages were made with a pattern. It was something like 1 returning stage per series, and a new stage for most of them. It was a very planned affair, as if things would be represented by filling out quotas
-Ridley suddenly has the ability to grow wings.

And this leak was the biggest thing out there for months

Even with stuff like Great Cave Offensive being shown off, which wasn't in the leak, people still assumed this leak had to be real.

Good times.
:061:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
On one hand, I need to save my orbs.

On the other hand, Catria variant.

D

Deleted member

Tbh, I've had some fun with Smash Tour. It just needs to be reworked because on paper, the idea of a Mario Party game mixed in Smash should be fun but stat boosts are just ****ibg boring

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Honestly Catria and Kagero seem a little random to me.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Arms is one of 2 games that got less interesting the more I played, the other being Animal Crossing.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Honestly Catria and Kagero seem a little random to me.
Catria's easily one of the more popular Archanea characters, at least. As for why they went with Archanea to begin with...well, it's anyone's guess.

Not complaining though. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom