• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Ok so, been playing through Ultra Moon again and...

Team Update, now everyone's fully evolved....who's idea was it to make the Move Relearner literally right before the Elite 4?
Tai' Fu
Screech
Rutella
Quadraxis
Abigail
Ukhu
This thing is ****ing awesome!!! Like holy ****!! This is what I'd expect Ultra Beasts to look like, it's just straight up alien without looking over the top bizarre like some of the other Ultra Beasts...like I'd expect to see something like this in a Metroid game or something...BY FAR my favourite Ultra Beast, and probably my favourite Poison type now as well...And it hits like a frikkin Truck! One Nasty Plot then everything dies!!!

Anyways, on to other things...
-Victory Road has trainers but is still too short
-Necrozma's just chilling in the middle of Victory Road (though it seems to have crashed from the sky as opposed to other Legendarie's who are hiding deep inside so I guess it's fine but still pretty random)
-*doesn't fight Hau next to Pokemon center* I guess he's the Championship match since he keeps talking about how serious our next battle will be like it's so important or something...
-Finally able to evolve Poipole into Naganadel...
-Molayne's in the Elite four?....err..K? Don't see why they'd replace Hala but sure, another Steel type E4 member I guess...
-...and Hau's the chamionship match as expected....and he's easy as ****...like too easy...
-Post-game, caught the Jenga block monster...
-Team Rocket starts doing things and I'm immediately upset that this was spoiled before the game's launch cuz this would've been quite the surprise if I hadn't known about them before hand...Game Freak and TPC really went overboard trying to build hype for the Gen 7 games in general...I really hope they learn about this going into Pokemon Switch cuz it'd be nice not to know 95% of the new Pokemon before the game's release (without leaks)

D

Deleted member

Off-Topic, but why do people hate Fan-Service designs?
I thought you males like revealing clothes. :troll:
I do not know how I feel about fan-service designs to be honest.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Off-Topic, but why do people hate Fan-Service designs?
I thought you males like revealing clothes. :troll:
I do not know how I feel about fan-service designs to be honest.
Ehh. I find them to be more annoying then anything else. I'm probably in the minority when it comes to that though.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
"hey guys heres a decent pokemon leak"
*the ui looks like it was done in ms paint*

....you sure about that

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Can any of you here with experience with moveset making help me out? I've been wanting to make a moveset for Tetra, but I've never made a complete moveset for....any character, really, despite claiming multiple times in the past that I would try. So I'm not entirely sure how one should be done.

I don't need someone to directly work on it with me, I'm looking more for advice and pointers. I have the basic ideas for attacks down, but I want to make the attributes fairly realistic and accurate to Smash, and at least have it sound balanced.
I've done a few, best thing to do is to first start by writing down the character's stats, weight, fall speed, run speed, etc...Best thing is to compare your character with other characters in the game, Smashboards has all the stats for all the fighters somewhere on the site...also think of whatever special abilities they might have...ie Little Mac's KO meter or multi-jumps, etc...

Then think of what the character does in the games they are from, or what can be used for the character from that game...Tetra has a prominent role in Wind Waker, for example so what does she do, or Link does, or what other pirates do in that game that can possibly be used for a moveset...also since she's a pirate you could also think about what pirates do when they fight, what weapons they use what their personality would be like as a Smash fighter...

Last edited:

Burb

The Absolute Worst
"hey guys heres a decent pokemon leak"
*the ui looks like it was done in ms paint*

....you sure about that

^ This "leak" got actual attention from a bunch of different gaming news channels AND a few discussions in the Leaks board back in the day.

People are willing to give anything the benefit of the doubt.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Actually here’s a compilation of info from the translated leaks that pokesierna seems to think could be real and saying that at the very least the translation process they say is spot on so t may be worth considering. http://boards.4chan.org/vp/thread/35152570#p35152899 There could be some cool stuff if this is real.
The guy you linked to was right. If this were legit that guy would be hanged by the balls courtesy of the Nintendo Ninjas.

^ This "leak" got actual attention from a bunch of different gaming news channels AND a few discussions in the Leaks board back in the day.

Hey man when we have information droughts we're desperate to entertain any leak that comes our way.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

-Bandanna Dee, I cry every time

I never bought into this that much but Dee would have still been hype. That wolf Render was horrendous though

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

I'd like to believe we've gotten smarter since then, but...

Con0rrrr

PPMD Kreygasm
NNID
Con0rrrr
3DS FC
4656-6340-0779
Was very disappointed I only got one angry response to my wishlist roster. Times really have changed here. We've all grown.

Burb

The Absolute Worst
Actually here’s a compilation of info from the translated leaks that pokesierna seems to think could be real and saying that at the very least the translation process they say is spot on so t may be worth considering. http://boards.4chan.org/vp/thread/35152570#p35152899 There could be some cool stuff if this is real.
Uhhhh, yeah, I skimmed through that thread, and I gotta say, it sorta lost me after the part about there being an airplane that flies you to Unova.

That just sounds the guy's dream scenario. Reminds me of that Smash 4 "leak" that claimed there would be an option to choose between Melee and Brawl physics.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

How did people believe this when Wolf and Mewtwo were both not right up close to their face.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I'd like to believe we've gotten smarter since then, but...
Don't count this forum out just yet!
-Bandanna Dee, I cry every time

I never bought into this that much but Dee would have still been hype. That wolf Render was horrendous though
Lets hug it out. :)

Burb

The Absolute Worst
Was very disappointed I only got one angry response to my wishlist roster. Times really have changed here. We've all grown.
I was going to reply and give some criticism, but, honestly, it was one of the better ones I've seen.

I disagree with some of the cuts (though I think it's great you at least gave a realistic amount of cuts; too many of these rosters either keep everyone or just axe Lucina/Doc/Pittoo), and I think Waluigi would be better as a Mario rep (that's where he's categorized in both Brawl and Smash 4. He actually has never even been in a Wario game), but other than that, it's not bad.

How did people believe this when Wolf and Mewtwo were both not right up close to their face.
People were very desperate after ESRB

Obviously fake leaks like Tower of Smash and stuff like this got more traction than they deserved.
That just sounds the guy's dream scenario. Reminds me of that Smash 4 "leak" that claimed there would be an option to choose between Melee and Brawl physics.
Ahh miahstorm. Still one of the bests
:061:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
A while back I saw some people ask why Spring Man wasn't wanted anymore.

He still is.

Like for real.

He's everywhere with Smash speculation.

Con0rrrr

PPMD Kreygasm
NNID
Con0rrrr
3DS FC
4656-6340-0779
I was going to reply and give some criticism, but, honestly, it was one of the better ones I've seen.

I disagree with some of the cuts (though I think it's great you at least gave a realistic amount of cuts; too many of these rosters either keep everyone or just axe Lucina/Doc/Pittoo), and I think Waluigi would be better as a Mario rep (that's where he's categorized in both Brawl and Smash 4. He actually has never even been in a Wario game), but other than that, it's not bad.
My "wishlist" roster is much more of a joke. I doubt they'd only put in 3 Fire Emblem characters or cut Palutena and keep Dark Pit. I was just kinda joking around if I was in control.

But thank you!

Burb

The Absolute Worst

Obviously fake leaks like Tower of Smash and stuff like this got more traction than they deserved.

Was that the one where the guy's roommate came on, told everyone he was full of it, and everyone just sorta shrugged that off?

Good times.

My "wishlist" roster is much more of a joke. I doubt they'd only put in 3 Fire Emblem characters or cut Palutena and keep Dark Pit. I was just kinda joking around if I was in control.

But thank you!
Oh, I didn't even know you posted two.

The one I was reffering to had Palutena. I think I gave the post a Like.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ganon isn't in any Smash game, shoes.
I think you need to be checked, buddy
*Looks at the butt discussion*
No, we haven't.
You mean Miahstorm? I could never forget that leak.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Uhhhh, yeah, I skimmed through that thread, and I gotta say, it sorta lost me after the part about there being an airplane that flies you to Unova.

I think you misread that.

From what I saw the OP was claiming that, just that theirs an airport. People in the thread came to some conclusion that Unova would be flyable to. Its 4chan so really only trust the OP when it comes to leaks.

New banner is revealed

Catria, Sharena, Alfonse and Kagero.

Flying dagger seems like an interesting combination...
Oh **** I didn't think we'd get this that soon.

Only Sharena is alright but I would have preferred all 3. Still its a good start. I love Kaegoro though, definitely going for her and Sharena! Pretty cool sounding banner, going to watch the trailer now.

D

Deleted member

Because we have taste and can control our hormones. :troll:
Oh.... well......
e.jpg

Considering how you talk of Pyra and Mythra's designs, I assume you love 'em.
Lies. You love Pyra who is all fan service
NOOOOOO
A while back I saw some people ask why Spring Man wasn't wanted anymore.

He still is.

Like for real.

He's everywhere with Smash speculation.
I see him all over the place indeed in Smash speculation not only in the thread but in Yotuube videos.
If Sakurai advanced the roster by 2016 times... than Spring Man is most likely DLC.
Spring Man be on the roster when he joins though, who knows?

Ahh, fake leaks always causing trouble....
Fake leaks are always something interesting. :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Oh **** I didn't think we'd get this that soon.

Only Sharena is alright but I would have preferred all 3. Still its a good start. I love Kaegoro though, definitely going for her and Sharena! Pretty cool sounding banner, going to watch the trailer now.
Catria sounds freaking hilarious, not gonna lie.

Also, three Chills in one unit? That's really good.

Only Sharena is alright but I would have preferred all 3.
Um... Alfonse?

Burb

The Absolute Worst
Do people want him or is it just them expcting him because new IP?
The latter for me, but it's not just because it's a new IP.

Nintendo tried extremely hard to turn ARMS into another Splatoon-style success. They pulled out all the same stops with ARMS that they did with Splatoon 1. The "test" demos, constant spotlight in Nintendo Direct, I think it even got its own Direct, the tourneys....

It's not hard to imagine that they pushed to get representation for it in Smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom