• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono.

Right now I'm playing Pokemon Polished Crystal- a ROM Hack that aims to improve and extend the original. I'm breeding a Larvitar to get Adamant, but its taking awhile.

Kind of wished they implemented Abilities instead. This is part of the reason why I like Prism so much. I don't have to keep gambling for a nature.
Natures has to be one of the worst mechanics in Pokemon (and other games like FEH.)

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Natures has to be one of the worst mechanics in Pokemon (and other games like FEH.)
Its annoying, I agree. Wouldn't say its the worst though, but it's certainly bad. Especially when you take into consideration Hidden Powers.

Huge reason why I prefer Showdown.

D

Deleted member

I have to start my stream but I wanted to make sure I posted my roster here for you guys to yell at me for so I can look at it when I get back.

The Weeb is in place for a FE newcomer

I like your prediction roster(except Rabbids) instead of your personal one, so I guess I'm gonna try to expect the latter.
When hacking to play as Sandbag in Melee, most of his moves freeze the game.

I think that says a lot about just how powerful he is compared to the rest of the roster, and I think everyone's fortunate that he's content to just get beaten up in the Home Run Contest.
My headcanon is that Sandbag is really into masochism

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Hi guys, what's go--

*reads the thread*

Okay, I'm gonna go and bleach my eyes. Call me back when it's time for Twister

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
I remember the day I got a Timid, HP Fire Shiny Magnemite on cart. I lost my ****ing mind.
I marked the **** out when I got a random shiny Zubat out of nowhere while I was breeding so I could transfer my babies to the 7th Gen

Wound up watching a decent bit of Fate/Zero because dinner took longer to cook than expected.

Rider continues to be a great character

DAMMIT WHY COULDN'T THEY JUST LET SABER AND LANCER FIGHT

im mad that Beserker's master isn't the main character. because that probably means he loses. And then Sakura isn't saved. nd frankly, that's a really bad ending.

"Ryonosuke, you don't need to find meaning8 in life. The meaning was inside you all along!"
*meaning=guts

haha get ****ed boring guy. Gilgamesh continues to be a great villain.

annnd that's where im at. dead red-shirt guy.
:061:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
When hacking to play as Sandbag in Melee, most of his moves freeze the game.

I think that says a lot about just how powerful he is compared to the rest of the roster, and I think everyone's fortunate that he's content to just get beaten up in the Home Run Contest.
He really does live up to his name doesn't he?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Wound up watching a decent bit of Fate/Zero because dinner took longer to cook than expected.

im mad that Beserker's master isn't the main character. because that probably means he loses. And then Sakura isn't saved. nd frankly, that's a really bad ending.

"Ryonosuke, you don't need to find meaning8 in life. The meaning was inside you all along!"
*meaning=guts

What episode was that? I wanna reply without spoiling lol

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
-And on the other hand, what is an example of when an antagonist's actions/goals/morals more justifiable than the protagonist?
Late reply, but to give my two cents on this, I'd say an antagonist's actions are more justifiable when they are fighting for a cause that they truly believe in. Some of my favorite examples of antagonists like these are N Harmonia from Pokemon Black and White, Egil from Xenoblade Chronicles, and Lyon from Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones.
We are talking about villains now, eh?

What are some of ya'lls favorite villains in fiction?

Here are probably my 10 favorite villains of all time in no particular order.
- Albert Wesker
- Doctor Doom
- Magneto
- Sosuke Aizen
- Judge Claude Frollo
- Vergil
- Ridley
- Dark Phoenix
- Nemesis
- Gorilla Grodd

It's good to be bad...
I don't feel like I can really put them in any order, but here are some of my favorites.

-Egil (Xenoblade Chronicles)
-N Harmonia (Pokemon Black and White)
-Ghetsis (Pokemon Black and White)
-Colress (Pokemon Black and White 2)
-Lyon (Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones)
-Ganondorf (The Legend of Zelda)
-Zant (The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess)
-Girahim (The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword)
-Yuga (The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds)
-Hades (Both the one from Kid Icarus and the Disney one)
-Master Xehanort (and all of the other versions of him as well) (Kingdom Hearts)
-Organization XIII (Technically a group of villains, but I'm counting them) (Kingdom Hearts)
-Sephiroth
-Sho Minamoto (More minor than the other ones on this list, but I quite like him anyway) (The World Ends With You)
-Palpatine (Star Wars)
-Darth Vader (Star Wars)

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
See, the thing I'm amazed about is the fact that Sandbag has mapping for a moveset.
Like there is the possibility of a moveset that can be done.

D

Deleted member

*meaning=guts

Ryonosuke found the real meaning of COOL.
Caster Gilles's death still hits me hard. Actually, all Servant deaths still do. Except Hundred Face Hassan, poor guys were nothing more than fodder.

Oh yeah, I hope you haven't been spoiled of Berserker's identity yet, do you have any guesses to who they are?

What episode was that? I wanna reply without spoiling lol
Episode 4 of season 2, according to Netflix
Lancer and caster are dead. as are their masters
The pale chick said that they are . . .I actually dont know. Maybe she's the grail or something. Then the other girl said "die plz ty"
Gilgamesh's master is dead, and has been replaced by Hassan's
Ryonosuke found the real meaning of COOL.
Caster Gilles's death still hits me hard. Actually, all Servant deaths still do. Except Hundred Face Hassan, poor guys were nothing more than fodder.

Oh yeah, I hope you haven't been spoiled of Berserker's identity yet, do you have any guesses to who they are?
**** caster. Mass murderer can have fun in hell

Based on that armor, they are obviously Guts. If I were to throw out a guess at complete random with no logic behind it, Jaune D'arc. Because its the only other servant I know of and they've at least been mentioned

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
The pale chick said that they are . . .I actually dont know. Maybe she's the grail or something. Then the other girl said "die plz ty"
A'ight.

*meaning=guts

Broskandar is the best part of Zero, honestly.

Because Kiritsugu looked at the rulebook of honor and said "**** it, I do what I want."

I don't wanna spoil or give hints, but... I guess you'll just see later on. :p

COOL

Tokiomi was an asshole, to be fair. He deserves death for giving Sakura to the Matous.

Jaune D'arc

Last edited:
A'ight.

Broskandar is the best part of Zero, honestly.

Because Kiritsugu looked at the rulebook of honor and said "**** it, I do what I want."

I don't wanna spoil or give hints, but... I guess you'll just see later on. :p

COOL

Tokiomi was an *******, to be fair. He deserves death for giving Sakura to the Matous.

The mental image of berserker taking off his helmet and being ****ing Jaune is now killing me.
:186:

D

Deleted member

**** caster. Mass murderer can have fun in hell

Based on that armor, they are obviously Guts. If I were to throw out a guess at complete random with no logic behind it, Jaune D'arc. Because its the only other servant I know of and they've at least been mentioned
I mean, he's Gilles de Rais, I know I had all that talk about villains crossing the line earlier but he's still pretty tragic. Jeanne dies, he goes insane and, in the end, he didn't even receive the divine retribution he seeked.
And as a Servant, him and Ryunosoke were probably the pair on the better terms: Saber hates Kiritsugu and vice-versa, Hassan was just being used by Kotomine, Kayneth was a **** to Lancer, Waver and Iskander didn't start on the same page and Tokiyomi... Well, you know how well they went.
I know it's a friendship based on murdering kids but it's still pretty pure all things considered.
Then, on his final moments, he finally realised what he had truly done and shows regret for his actions.

Doesn't help the real Gilles likely never ***** or killed any kid, which just adds to the tearjerker that he could just be a Servant born out of an unfair trial and inaccurate historical records. Which is very much a theme Fate loves to go about.
The mental image of berserker taking off his helmet and being ****ing Jaune is now killing me.
Damnit Stoopid why did you spoil him?

D

Deleted member

I want some raviolis. :yeahboi:
I want to protect you from dying in the inside.
Have some raviolis!
In 20 minutes my premium should wear off.
~Incoming Pranks~
You are lucky my pranks ran out, as I used them right in the beginning of March. I can not wait for April.

Then, on his final moments, he finally realized what he had truly done and shows regret for his actions.
oh that's what that was about. Had no idea what he was talking about

I know it's a friendship based on murdering kids but it's still pretty pure all things considered.
Presented without context

Hello, yes, I am Beserker. From Fate

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Oh yeah here’s an actual decent image “leak” for Pokémon switch:
15BA9247-BAF5-41BE-8AC4-C8955D4E2684.jpeg
translates to flaming bat basically. Which that could be a sweet typing. What if it was poison fire and had levitate? That be fun. The model isn’t bad. It’s like stadium but touched up which I think is in decent range of what the game will look like. Background looks too realistic though imo. I wouldn’t mind this existing though.

Ivander

Smash Legend
View attachment 139115 translates to flaming bat basically. Which that could be a sweet typing. What if it was poison fire and had levitate? That be fun. The model isn’t bad. It’s like stadium but touched up which I think is in decent range of what the game will look like. Background looks too realistic though imo. I wouldn’t mind this existing though.
The background looks too much like something out of a Unity engine or other engine used for indies or something. I mean, it's just mountains. And no other detail to them.

I'm not against a flaming bat, but I think the detail is off with the wings and the collar compared to the rest of the body.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
View attachment 139115 translates to flaming bat basically. Which that could be a sweet typing. What if it was poison fire and had levitate? That be fun. The model isn’t bad. It’s like stadium but touched up which I think is in decent range of what the game will look like. Background looks too realistic though imo. I wouldn’t mind this existing though.
It looks ok but I’m gonna stay sceptical for now.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
That looks fake as hell.

The background is just... I dunno. I feel like there'd be more effort put into it.

D

Deleted member

oh that's what that was about. Had no idea what he was talking about

Presented without context

Hello, yes, I am Beserker. From Fate
Oh my goodness that image looks good. I might make that my avatar. :p
That looks like something you would find on a Roblox Pokemon game instead of Pokemon on the Switch. :joyful:

Chrono.

Looks like ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom