• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivander

Smash Legend
You know, considering that the Smash Ballot is apparently going to be used for Smash Switch(when you look at the "Results will be used for future games" or whatever it said), do you think they'll mention who else placed high up alongside Bayonetta after Switch is released/if a character is revealed/etc?

D

Deleted member

Don’t ruin this for me!!
Just being realistic is all
Tell them that Pit and Krystal are two completely different things.

Pit got in as one of the "retro" additions, like Duck Hunt or Ice Climbers.

Krystal is a character from a franchise Nintendo doesn't pay much attention to and when they do, it's for another reboot of its very first game.

Given the circumstances, Krystal's chances aren't that great.
I did and now they're using Lucas and Roy as a counter arguement, saying that "veterans don't matter" despite not giving any evidence
I want to die even more

Ivander

Smash Legend
I did and now they're using Lucas and Roy as a counter arguement, saying that "veterans don't matter" despite not giving any evidence
I want to die even more
Hey, if they are not listening to reason or to you, just leave them. Don't try to stress yourself over something that ultimately doesn't really matter. If Krystal gets in, whatever. If she doesn't, whatever. Don't let yourself get stressed over someone else's beliefs.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I want to die even more
:link64:, please.

I'll teach these young whippersnappers a thing or two.

I know. :(
At least she looks more civil and kid-friendly so Sakurai can not deal with family complaints. :p
Um... I don't think "visible buttcrack" is civil and kid-friendly...

But that's just me.

You know, if the game was pushed for a T rating, than I can see Pyra and Mythra not being censored.
Honestly, I doubt they'd push for a T rating just to show a buttcrack.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Um... I don't think "visible buttcrack" is civil and kid-friendly...

But that's just me.
READ MY POST AGAIN NNEEEAAAUUUUGHHH
I just saying that censoring her makes her look more civil.
I liked her more uncensored design better though.
I want to die even more
Who is this person? This guy who is using Lucas and Roy as a counter argument is wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Hey, if they are not listening to reason or to you, just leave them. Don't try to stress yourself over something that ultimately doesn't really matter. If Krystal gets in, whatever. If she doesn't, whatever. Don't let yourself get stressed over someone else's beliefs.
I just want to have some good laughs before I go to bed. This is the fun of speculation.

:link64:, please.

I'll teach these young whippersnappers a thing or two.
Enjoy.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
READ MY POST AGAIN NNEEEAAAUUUUGHHH
I just saying that censoring her makes her look more civil.
Alright, I'll read it again.

At least she looks more civil and kid-friendly so Sakurai can not deal with family complaints. :p
Now see, you never specify that you're talking about censored Pyra here. I get it now in hindsight, but it was hard to tell before...

I liked her more uncensored design better though.
Well, now I know you like butts :p

Geez, am I really talking about butts in Smash? I need to rethink my life choices...

Ivander

Smash Legend
I just want to have some good laughs before I go to bed. This is the fun of speculation.
That's fine if you want to laugh along with speculations and whatnot. Just don't let yourself get stressed over, okay?

D

Deleted member

Alright, I'll read it again.

Now see, you never specify that you're talking about censored Pyra here. I get it now in hindsight, but it was hard to tell before...
Ahhh I get it.
Well, now I know you like butts :p
I just like the tight outfit of hers. Butt is not a full toll on it. I guess I like it though.
Oh my goodness, I feel so bad for you Lampy.
I honestly do not want Krystal in Smash to be honest, Slippy is a much better choice for a newcomer.
Honestly, I doubt they'd push for a T rating just to show a buttcrack.
NO no no.... I think that they can do more with a T rating, like a better Subspace and so on.
I am not saying make it a T rating only for Pyra's design. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Why? I'm having a good laugh there.
I think it's because after that one day, it's a bit hard to know whether some of your sentences are just joking or serious. We're just trying to watch over you and be supporting on the possibility it was the latter. Okay.

But yeah, it would be nice to have Wolf back.

Oh, and I'm not your mom. I'm your Captain. And if I find you getting stressed, you better sit your ass down and drink your ******* tea when you're told.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I refreshed the page and got *** on my face.

Bless this site.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Someone in RTC is arguing that Krystal has a chance because Pit made it into Brawl despite being irrelevant
I want to die
Just being realistic is all

I want to die even more
Pit Cringe Cry.png

Ohh my gosh, are they serious with this right no-

H Grin.png

You know, I could arrange something if you're interested. ~

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So the copyright section of the credits for Ready Player One is now public and, to hopefully the shock of nobody, Nintendo is not credited.

Don't trust fan wikis, folks. :p

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Someone in RTC is arguing that Krystal has a chance because Pit made it into Brawl despite being irrelevant
I want to die

Oh man. You gotta love the distances people will go in order to attempt to promote their most wanted character.

If I'm gonna be completely honest, we would get Crystal before we got Krystal, alright?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom