• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
By hairstyles, I presume you mean tentaclestyles? Because unless Inklings/Octokids are packing some heat down-stairs, I do not see any hair. In all seriousness, because they have eyebrows... Yeah, they probably are.
Which begs the the question.
If the carpet doesn't match the drapes, what does? The rugs? The mats?
More importantly what is the purpose of the head tentacles? Why not as the limbs?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
My last Xenoblade 2 session in a nutshell.
1 Xeno Jam.png

I think I can say that's the first ****post image I ever made. So if it doesn't look very good, don't worry, I will learn.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
How’d he come back to life?
He used some sorta assassin technique that I think had him stab himself in the chest but in a way that he only puts his body is a state of death and not 100% kill him. He came back from that after a while.
Yeah, Ja'far was/is pretty badass and he did that at 14 too

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
The winner was none other than Lyn. Hector was almost as popular, though both Eliwood and Hawkeye did poorly.

Next up is a bit more fan favorites from the same game (Blazing Sword). Your choice are Ninian, Lucius, Nino, and Jaffar.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Begin!

Chrono.

I remember how someone on r/fireemblem said that RPO was "Smash if the gameplay was ass" and I immediately thought of PS All Stars.

Still wish they had made a second one. It had the makings of a great game but it fell short.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Despite getting Kirby Star Allies yesterday, haven't beaten the game yet and the free update is 9 days away, already I want Rick/Kine/Coo, Gooey and Marx to come out.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
This a poll made by an official Nintendo Online Magazine in México about wanted characters in Smash
We know how huge is DB in Latin America but lmao:

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
This a poll made by an official Nintendo Online Magazine in México about wanted characters in Smash
The fact that there is an option for "Goku" from the official Nintendo online magazine really bothers me.

D

Deleted member

*steps up to podium* smash is the ready player one of games *is pelted with trash*
Why do you do this to me?
If Goku actually makes it into Smash... then I am going to highly question everything.

D

Deleted member

*steps up to podium* smash is the ready player one of games *is pelted with trash*

I see Mexico drives a lot on nostalgia, I mean, almost everyone there is from the SNES era(you can count Goku since the anime was auring on that decade even).
I'd bet the results here in Brazil would be pretry similar, with the exception of Rex.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I do not get the joke at all.
Sorry for double quote, but is this some "adult" joke or a Smash Bros. opinion?
Is a super deep meme, so deep that it becomes superficial.

I see Mexico drives a lot on nostalgia, I mean, almost everyone there is from the SNES era(you can count Goku since the anime was auring on that decade even).
I'd bet the results here in Brazil would be pretry similar, with the exception of Rex.
You're right; even I am a sucker for the SNES stuff, and we enjoy having 90s anime again on national channels

What if the poll included Seiya?, I read SS is way bigger than DB in Brazil

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Aaaand caught up.

Here, have a great big post. Give that scroll finger a workout.

What are Survivor and BB games? I only know Mafia and Assassin in the Palace(because the latter is conveniently in the MafiaScum wiki)
Sounds a lot like battle royale Mafia with no distinct factions and no night phase.

Don't know how they'd do immunity challenges.

The wait for Splatoon 2's Octo Expansion is hard. Also, female Octoling is SOOOO dorbs! ^ω^

And we get to see a better look at the Octoling in octopus form:

I dig it.

By hairstyles, I presume you mean tentaclestyles? Because unless Inklings/Octokids are packing some heat down-stairs, I do not see any hair. In all seriousness, because they have eyebrows... Yeah, they probably are.
Which begs the the question.
If the carpet doesn't match the drapes, what does? The rugs? The mats?
More importantly what is the purpose of the head tentacles? Why not as the limbs?
Don't know how we got on this train of thought.

But I want off at the next station.

Everything dies eventually.

Even parties.

How sad it even may be.

Death is inevitable.

Death....

If Goku got in it’d be the greatest day ever.
Truth.

Unironically want to see it happen. Not my personal most wanted but I want to see how everyone takes it.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Aaaand caught up.

Here, have a great big post. Give that scroll finger a workout.

Sounds a lot like battle royale Mafia with no distinct factions and no night phase.

Don't know how they'd do immunity challenges.

I dig it.

Don't know how we got on this train of thought.

But I want off at the next station.

Truth.

Unironically want to see it happen. Not my personal most wanted but I want to see how everyone takes it.
Everyone at this point should know my reaction.lol

Ivander

Smash Legend
If Goku gets in, I don't think I would mind it that much. Although in my personally opinion, I'd much rather have Video game characters only and two, I'm concerned that if Goku gets in, this might prompt other Anime fans to start clamoring for characters like Naruto, Ichigo and other anime characters. Heck, it might even prompt people to vote for movie and cartoon characters, and I definitely do not want Shrek or Spongebob in.

If I had to choose 5 Non-Video Game characters that I'd be perfectly fine in Smash, they'd be:
-Mickey Mouse
-Goku
-Darth Vader
-Spiderman
-Scrooge McDuck

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Basically me, specially if there's people doing bets like "I'll eat a pile of my own **** if Goku gets in" before the reveal.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
The wait for Splatoon 2's Octo Expansion is hard. Also, female Octoling is SOOOO dorbs! ^ω^

And we get to see a better look at the Octoling in octopus form:
I like the male octolings look more tbh

D

Deleted member

Is a super deep meme, so deep that it becomes superficial.

You're right; even I am a sucker for the SNES stuff, and we enjoy having 90s anime again on national channels

What if the poll included Seiya?, I read SS is way bigger than DB in Brazil
I mean, it's definitely a big here but I'd say they're about on the same level of popularity, at least from my personal exposure to the communities. Though DB is nowhere mear as close as to what it is on Mexico.
If I had to choose 5 Non-Video Game characters that I'd be perfectly fine in Smash, they'd be:
-Mickey Mouse
-Goku
-Darth Vader
-Spiderman
-Scrooge McDuck
Ok, I'mma do this too
-Jar Jar Binks
-El Barto
-Batman(1966)
-Eromanga-Sensei
-King Kong(2005), Titanic and Intolerance. Yes, the movies. The entirety of them. Don't ask how it works I don't know how they work either.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I have no problems if Goku makes it in. Both Smash Flash 2 & Smash Crusade shows he has amazing moveset potential.

A drawback it will make people believe literally anyone and anything can join the fray regardless of character origin.

D

Deleted member

tehee.PNG
tehee2.PNG

tehee3.PNG

I see you @JustALurker!
Are you some kind of secret silent guardian?
A drawback it will make people believe literally anyone and anything can join the fray regardless of character origin.
I know, right? There are people who legit want Shrek and Spongebob, and it is really stupid that they still push about this today. Anyone who wants Shrek and Spongebob in Smash Bros. needs to go rethink about their actions. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Chrono.

Why is Rex literally the only recent character here lmao

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Onestly the only characters on this list I’d be cool with are both drawn by Akira Toriyama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom