• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Looking it up, it's an RPG. Those require me to think. So not that.
Soda Dungeon is the RPG equivalent of letting four Lv9 CPUs loose on each other in Smash.

You poke the loadout a bit and then go off somewhere while they do the rest.

Sure you can take control if you'd like but for the most part the only thing separating Soda Dungeon from a Let's Play is a lack of sassy commentary.

And yet it's kind of interesting. Fancy that.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
YEAH! Just won a community Pokemon tourney I was invited to! These were 3v3 OU matches. My team, full-on Choice, was Banded Tyranitar, Scarf Salamence, and Specs Chandelure. Chandelure picked up full sweeps FOUR times in a row! :4villager:

D

Deleted member

Monsieur @GoldenYuiitusin.

Your rebuttal, if any?
Zzzz..err...huh? What's going on?

Speaking of pranks, who's the ************ who pranked me again? :laugh:

Tempted to drag him here so he can read this :p
Seriously? What did I do?

I have been reading many of Golden's posts in the Smash for Switch discussion lately regarding the retro arguments. GoldenYuiitusin is still a very admirable person as ever. Even though I feel more confident about my speculation abilities this time around, I still think I cannot touch him with a ten foot pole if the time of argument comes. He should speculate the Smash Switch roster with us, I get the feeling he would have a better speculation roster than mine. :estatic:
Oh.

I suppose at some point when I'm not too busy with college stuff.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
YEAH! Just won a community Pokemon tourney I was invited to! These were 3v3 OU matches. My team, full-on Choice, was Banded Tyranitar, Scarf Salamence, and Specs Chandelure. Chandelure picked up full sweeps FOUR times in a row! :4villager:
*nudge nudge* Speaking of pokemon my pokemon mafia is nearing its beginning.. *nudge*

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Yo @ FGO players: Who dis?
Osakabe-hime.
In Grand Order, she's secluded and apparently, a NEET. Or in less derogatory terms, a massive Otaku.
...welp.

I'm off to do some science.

Grats bro.

Also obligatory @Lampy tag.

Zzzz..err...huh? What's going on?
Science.

Last edited:

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
So all this villain talk reminds me of those people who keep asking why doesn't Batman kill the Joker. Well besides the obvious reasons: like its not Batman's job, he captures criminals to put them away, its the courts job to give them proper sentences, or killing criminals will make him lose all favour he has with Jim Gordon and the Gotham Police.

But I have a pretty good one besides all that, see Batman knows magic and supernatural beings exist in the DC universe, so basically, why kill the Joker and run the risk of some sadistic Dark God bringing him back, only this time with god like powers? So see better to just keep the Joker a live and lock him up in the long run, cause Joker with super powers is not a good thing.

Also, I had a thought, what do you guys think of a rep in the next Smash that represents Nintendo arcade games from the Golden era of arcades. Cause I think it would be a interesting concept.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
And by science you don’t mean science, ja?
Of course he means science.

We're doing science, Praline.

Just science.

...in, I feel the urge to stress, entirely separate places on the planet.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
*nudge nudge* Speaking of pokemon my pokemon mafia is nearing its beginning.. *nudge*
Lemme think about it. I'll let you know if I'm interested.

When does it start?
Grats bro.

Also obligatory @Lampy tag.
Whoops, I forgot to tag @Lampy. Lol

Thanks though. It was a bunch of Facebookers though. They weren't that tough. It got rough near the end though.

Was really fun though.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
The winner of the last Binding Blade poll was the king Zephiel. Sophia and Narcian were proven to be decently popular. Fae plain flopped.

Next up will be the first Blazing Sword poll and I know this one will be heated because it involves three certain Fire Emblem Lords. Your choices are Lyn, Hector, Eliwood, and Hawkeye.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

And begin!

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Lemme think about it. I'll let you know if I'm interested.

When does it start?

Whoops, I forgot to tag @Lampy. Lol

Thanks though. It was a bunch of Facebookers though. They weren't that tough. It got rough near the end though.

Was really fun though.
Well at some point today I’m gonna be making the topic. The game though will start on Thursday(hopefully).

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Are you saying the Earth is in the shape of a plane?

Any Musou game.
A platformer like Mario, Kirby or Yoshi.
FE Fates in Phoenix Mode.

It's really odd because they have never done this kind of teasing before, and I can't really think of a hype character to be it.
Doesn't help some were theorising the silhouettes are Ophelia and Sophie(I can kinda see the latter tbh, due to the hair).

OR
It's some kind of collab event and we're getting non-FE characters
A collab event would be pretty cool to see. I don’t know what it would be with but there are a lot of possibilities.
Some people think it's possible that one of them might be Sharena in a costume. For one, Sharena was suggested to wear one in the Easter Paralogue, much to her chagrin. And two, someone actually pointed this out.

While there's no guarantee it is, I actually like it when people point out details that actually make sense.
I saw this theory that it’s the askr quadruplets. If it is, I’d be happy finally getting something for them.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Well at some point today I’m gonna be making the topic. The game though will start on Thursday(hopefully).
Alright.

The thing is, I've been kinda stressed lately and I don't want to accidentally explode on you guys in Mafia. But I'll give it some thought.
Great timing. Now can someone explain to me how online mafia works?
You get a group of morons in a thread and accuse each other of manslaughter. :troll:

Actually, we have a tutoriel thread somewhere... praline praline do you got that by chance?

EDIT: never mind.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Alright.

The thing is, I've been kinda stressed lately and I don't want to accidentally explode on you guys in Mafia. But I'll give it some thought.

You get a group of morons in a thread and accuse each other of manslaughter. :troll:

Actually, we have a tutoriel thread somewhere... praline praline do you got that by chance?

EDIT: never mind.
Well it’s ultimately up to you. I won’t force you to join if you don’t want to.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
For real @Lampy

It's probably best if you join the group and see for yourself.

Ivander

Smash Legend
For real @Lampy

It's probably best if you join the group and see for yourself.
Am I allowed to just watch? I'm asking cause I know how it works, but I've seen it played too much on VRChat that the idea of playing it on a board or whatnot feels foreign.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Am I allowed to just watch? I'm asking cause I know how it works, but I've seen it played too much on VRChat that the idea of playing it on a board or whatnot feels foreign.
Yeah I can give ya a peak.

D

Deleted member

Oh. Reading.
Yeah my brain is still fried because today was ****ing exhausting so I'll do that later

D

Deleted member

Ivander

Smash Legend
Yeah I can give ya a peak.
Thank you.

That being said, the one post I did was all the wrong wording. What I wanted to say was, "I've only seen it played on VRChat, as that's where I was introduced to the game, so I don't know how it would work on a board." That's more accurate than what I typed before, but due to being in a rush to type something in time, the wrong words came into my head. I swear I need to slow down sometimes. :facepalm:

D

Deleted member

I'm betting September personally.

They need to launch their online service with an actual online game. Smash definitely fits that bill.

What's wrong with getting pranked? Do you hate magenta or something?

Speaking of pranks, who's the ************ who pranked me again? :laugh:

Tempted to drag him here so he can read this :p
I do not hate pranks, it is just nice to have Premium. I am fine with pranks. :p
Oh hey, that's who. I think I remember them from Disco. Cool beans.

Yeah, then, was me. Tell 'em I said hello.

Hey Swamp wanna see a fun trick?

Mario can be considered evil as I am sure he murdered at least a hundred million enemies in his span. :p
It's good to be bad...
No!!!!! :mad:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
(And loads of free time.)
Meh, I think Free Time is the deal breaker here.
I'm a student, so good luck for me for getting free time while focusing on my school work...

Also @Mythra :

Tho I was very lucky to encounter that UM you encounter during nights of aurora borealis at Leftheria before getting Zenobia.
I was actually "stuck" in a loading loop when doing Zenobia's quest because I played quite some time before finishing her quest.
... glad I saved though.

If I am at later chapter, I just might finish her affinity chart but... I'm going to try to finish Boreas before going to finish chapter 6, which if it can't be completed before chapter 6 due to location... then damn....

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
We are talking about villains now, eh?

What are some of ya'lls favorite villains in fiction?

Here are probably my 10 favorite villains of all time in no particular order.
- Albert Wesker
- Doctor Doom
- Magneto
- Sosuke Aizen
- Judge Claude Frollo
- Vergil
- Ridley
- Dark Phoenix
- Nemesis
- Gorilla Grodd

It's good to be bad...
Favorite villains in all of fiction? I'll try doing my top ten:

1) Jean Descole from the Professor Layton series
2) Lyon from Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
3) Ghirahim from the Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
4) Hazama/Yuuki Terumi from the BlazBlue series
5) Prince Zuko from Avatar: the Last Airbender
6) Cyrus from Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum
7) Kotomine Kirei from Fate/Stay Night + Fate/Zero
8) N Harmonia from Pokemon Black/White/Black2/White2
9) Gaston from Beauty & the Beast
10) Malos from Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Honorable mentions:

Lusamine from Pokemon Sun/Moon
Grings Kodai from Zoroark: Master of Illusions (13th Pokemon movie)
Petelgeuse-Romanee Conti from Re:Zero
Fawful from the Mario & Luigi series
Susie Haltmann from Kirby: Planet Robobot
Vicious from Cowboy Bebop
Claude Frollo from The Hunchback of Notre Dame
F.A.N.G. from Street Fighter V
Gangrel from Fire Emblem Awakening
Valter from Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
Egil from Xenoblade Chronicles
Zeke Jaeger from Attack on Titan
Kenny Ackerman from Attack on Titan

I don't have time to right an essay on all these characters I listed, but these are all the villains that I really like. My top 3 is very definite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom