• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The banner has a completely new character that hasn’t been in the game before?
4AF95658-F60D-41DD-B11A-5D8DC4BA6FCA.png

D

Deleted member

Good night users.
If I were ignoring you, I wouldn't be replying to this :V
Thanks! :p
Either way, I am excited for December, because Smash for Switch comes! That is when I will finally use my Switch a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ivander

Smash Legend
You know, on the topic of FEHeroes, ever wanted to see Alfonse actually on a bench? Officially?
Alfonse has an upcoming Cipher card that features him studying, on the bench.

D

Deleted member

You know, on the topic of FEHeroes, ever wanted to see Alfonse actually on a bench? Officially?

Alfonse has an upcoming Cipher card that features him studying, on the bench.
That picture actually looks nice, especially with the books. As a person who likes information and books IRL, I can accept this.
Well since I should be losing premium tomorrow I’m gonna put in my final pranks today.
I know how you feel. I am going to stay Premium forever, so no one can prank me. When it is close to running out, I will re-buy it. :p

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
If anyone missed Sonic Fox and GO1 fight it out in DBFZ, it's uploaded to Youtube.

Chrono.

So I'm just finding out TJ Davis and Richard Jacques (of Sonic R fame) did other collaborations and my mind is ****ing blown.

If you're a fan of Sonic R's music, give that a listen.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I almost just released a shiny Heracross because it's shiny color is much more subtle than it looks on Bulbapedia. Even looking at it back to back with a regular one I can barely tell the difference (In Silver)

It makes me wonder if I had already got a shiny one before and released it without realizing it

They don't look that similar here, but in the actual game. IDK, it's just harder to tell

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I forgot how stupidly lit the Hard Corps OST is
Sounds damn sexy when using headphones.

D

Deleted member

So we going back to old digital music? Interesting....
Dire Dire Rocks is a nice song.
Sorry if the song is starting in a weird position, but here it is. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Welp. Just got rejected for an internship.

It's hard finding the right place when you don't have any good qualities companies want from you.

D

Deleted member

Welp. Just got rejected for an internship.

It's hard finding the right place when you don't have any good qualities companies want from you.
That is sad.
Try to practice the better qualities. It is hard, but push for it. Then you will have an easier time getting the job you want. :)

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
That is sad.
Try to practice the better qualities. It is hard, but push for it. Then you will have an easier time getting the job you want. :)
It's hard to have qualities for something you're studying for that you don't enjoy at all.

I guess I should've quit wanting to be a media designer a few years ago.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
I have been reading many of Golden's posts in the Smash for Switch discussion lately regarding the retro arguments. GoldenYuiitusin is still a very admirable person as ever. Even though I feel more confident about my speculation abilities this time around, I still think I cannot touch him with a ten foot pole if the time of argument comes. He should speculate the Smash Switch roster with us, I get the feeling he would have a better speculation roster than mine. :estatic:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Either way, I am excited for December, because Smash for Switch comes! That is when I will finally use my Switch a lot.
I'm betting September personally.

They need to launch their online service with an actual online game. Smash definitely fits that bill.

I know how you feel. I am going to stay Premium forever, so no one can prank me. When it is close to running out, I will re-buy it. :p
What's wrong with getting pranked? Do you hate magenta or something?

Speaking of pranks, who's the ************ who pranked me again? :laugh:

I have been reading many of Golden's posts in the Smash for Switch discussion lately regarding the retro arguments. GoldenYuiitusin is still a very admirable person as ever. Even though I feel more confident about my speculation abilities this time around, I still think I cannot touch him with a ten foot pole if the time of argument comes. He should speculate the Smash Switch roster with us, I get the feeling he would have a better speculation roster than mine. :estatic:
Tempted to drag him here so he can read this :p

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Ooo.

That'd be a great birthday present. Wink wink, Ninty.
Meanwhile, my birthday present would be whatever Nintendo reveals at E3... except they'd be at least 10 days late...

If it's you, thanks. I love that color and I know someone else really wants to prank me. So having them blocked from doing so makes my day. :laugh:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
D

Deleted member

So, I was reading some stuff on TV Tropes(of course I was), and it gave me an idea for a topic regarding Antagonists:
-What do you think makes an antagonist cross the line of no return?
-And on the other hand, what is an example of when an antagonist's actions/goals/morals more justifiable than the protagonist?

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
So, I was reading some stuff on TV Tropes(of course I was), and it gave me an idea for a topic regarding Antagonists:
-And on the other hand, what is an example of when an antagonist's actions/goals/morals more justifiable than the protagonist?
I feel like Marvel's Magneto fits both sentences.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Someone from Forum Games lol
Boo.

Can't revel in the schadenfreude if I don't know them.

Typed and retyped a few times, but couldn't come up with an answer that satisfied me.

Ultimately I think a lot of that depends on situational context.

D

Deleted member

I feel like Marvel's Magneto fits both sentences.
I mean, that'd be contradictory though. With "line of no return" I mean the Moral Event Horizon, when there's simply no hope of making them sympathetic anymore in your eyes.
Boo.

Typed and retyped a few times, but couldn't come up with an answer that satisfied me.

Ultimately I think a lot of that depends on situational context.
With the second one, I meant more an actual example from a story, so of course that'd need context :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Boo.

LOL

But yeah, the first time I got Premium, someone named @Fluttershy pranked me like, 4 days earlier. So he got a but salty that I didn't get pranked a full month and, while I was still hanging out in the Forum Games, we made jokes about how he was robbed and that he would prank me the second I no longer had Premium.

Kept having it for nearly three years because people here be really ****ing generous lol

And now, people are beating him to pranking me :laugh:

And I know that he didn't prank me last month because he didn't realize I got pranked until two weeks later lmao

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Any time there's a villain protagonist.

Death Note is a good example.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
It depends within the context but there are some really big common actions that make it REALLY hard for an antagonist to turn good.

• **** <----- Because its censored, its the thing where one person makes the other person have sex when they don't want to
  • Torture
  • Succeeding in genocide
  • Succeeding in an attack that kills LOTS of people
  • Intentionally killing/harming a child
  • Extreme Sadism or Psychopathy
List goes on but you get the point.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
But yeah, the first time I got Premium, someone named @Fluttershy pranked me like, 4 days earlier.
Oh hey, that's who. I think I remember them from Disco. Cool beans.

Yeah, then, was me. Tell 'em I said hello.

It depends within the context but there are some really big common actions that make it REALLY hard for an antagonist to turn good.
Hey Swamp wanna see a fun trick?

• Succeeding in genocide
  • Succeeding in an attack that kills LOTS of people
7qLk.gif

• Intentionally killing/harming a child
junior_tossing_shells__hammers_from_clown_car_by_m3atl0afman-davkdby.gif

• Extreme Sadism or Psychopathy

Last edited:

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
When the antagonist makes really poor decisions in context of what their goal is.

When the protagonist makes really poor decisions in context of what their goal is.

Being inconsistent/careless is the worst thing fictional characters can do for me. Sympathy for characters rides and dies on that alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom