• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Guys, her real name is Angela Balzac; I thought you already knew that lmao

Con0rrrr

PPMD Kreygasm
NNID
Con0rrrr
3DS FC
4656-6340-0779
I don't see Palutena getting cut regardless of whether or not Customs are coming back. Yeah, she'd lose basically the only thing that sets her apart from the others, but I just don't think Sakurai would be willing to get rid of her in spite of it.

I actually have a post detailing my opinion on what characters are likely to get cut. Check it out if you're interested: https://smashboards.com/threads/nin...-allies-edition.452577/page-419#post-21958780

It's got nothing to do with "different worlds with different casts".

They just don't like anything Fire Emblem.
Just read it! Definitely agree on people like Lucas.

However, do you not consider Wii Fit a potential cut? It's funny because I see so many people saying not many cuts will happen in this game, but when they do add cuts it is always Wii Fit. Do you think they're a sure bet to return over the likes of even Bowser Jr?

D

Deleted member

That is even funnier for some reason than "Scrotum".
:joyful:
I feel really bad for her, because I can not imagine what school was like for her.

Ivander

Smash Legend
My opinion of games like these is to always focus on my personal favorites. Not just gacha but things like Pokemon or main-series FE games.
The problem with FGO to me is that, outside of, like, 5 Servants, everyone else I like is at least a 4*, with most being 5*. Doesn't help that the ones I want aren't just because they're from previous Fate works but also from stories I like irl, like the Count of Monte Cristo, Jeanne D'Arc and Every Arthurian Knight Ever. At least I get Bedivere for free when he comes out

I hope I can at least get Artoria before King Hassan comes out because I know he's limited and he's my second most wanted after her. Helps that he's actually good too.

Also, if I rolled for gameplay purposes, you'd see me using Jack because of my Cu and Kojiro but I refuse to use her because I really wanted the actual Jack the Ripper.
If it wasn't a Gacha game, I'd probably be focusing on my favourites more, like I do Pokemon. With this being Gacha, I feel like if I don't help myself with the gameplay first, I might not be able to get my favourites. It's why I want to at least get a team that I am comfortable with before I start focusing on favorites. And considering I like using Art teams alot and they've been helping me alot, I want to have all the best possible options for my Arts team so that I can handle whatever easier. With what I have:

Saber: Saber Bride and Saber Shiki.
Archer: Robin Hood and Euryale
Rider: George
Caster: Medea, Hans, Tamamo
Assassin: Assassin Shiki
Berserker: Vlad III

Basically, get myself Li Shuwen, and I'll have a good Arts Lancer to help with my Arts Servants. I would also like to get Waver at some point as well as Saber Lancelot when he comes out.
Holy **** I'm dying.

Balzac.
When I see that name, I can only think of Geokids' Uncle Balzac.

Last edited:
Well. . .Persona has an ability called Balzac so I gues they're in company

However, do you not consider Wii Fit a potential cut? It's funny because I see so many people saying not many cuts will happen in this game, but when they do add cuts it is always Wii Fit. Do you think they're a sure bet to return over the likes of even Bowser Jr?
Not Burb, but I have a strong opinion on this one.

I see no way that WFT gets cut. WFT was one of the characters used to show off the game for its release. That's a pretty big deal. Can't see them getting cut after that.
:061:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Continuing forward with Ultra Moon...

So took on the whole Necrozma story arc...

Interesting little set-up sort of remined me of the Giratina arc in Platinum except, not as cool, I guess...

Anyways, still debating on my final team member, caught a Jangmo-o and evolved it to a Kommo-o (only needed two levels to evolve because it was level 43 when I caught it) but then...

"Here have this Poipole!"

Huh, well I think I found my final team member...

so current team update:
Tai' Fu
Screech
Rutella
Quadraxis
Abigail
Ukhu

This thing's kind of cool, like a little poisonous lizard alien thing...also I didn't really want to, but I looked up how to evolve it since I didn't want to be stuck with a base form without knowing some weird special secret that involves tossing the 3DS in the air or something...turns out it's not too complicated, just level up when it knows Dragon Pulse...

Also onto Mina's trial, why did they not just give her a trial in the original Sun and Moon I don't know but hey, another trial that I haven't done before!

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I can't even laugh at Balzac, thinking about it.

Doctor Strange's Bolts of Balthaak straight up sounds like he's saying ballsack with a lisp.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I missed all that but Balzac? lol

Reminds me of the movie Season of the Witch actually, one of the characters was a priest named Balzac...

"Father Balzac", my brother and I burst out laughing when they said his name in the film...

Chrono.

Doctor Strange's Bolts of Balthaak straight up sounds like he's saying ballsack with a lisp.

I feel this little dude got it bad in particular, mostly because it's his ENGLISH DUB name which means someone was probably having a bit too much fun.

Burb

The Absolute Worst

Nope, I don't see Wii Fit Trainer going anywhere. I think people only see her as a likely cut because she was such a strange addition. But as strange as she is, she's unique and comes from a very successful game.

Bowser Jr is only there because he barely made it into Smash 4. I wouldn't have even put him into consideration had that bit of info not come to light.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
There's two separate merchandise pieces.

One is for a plush tied to Eevee, and the other is one tied to Pikachu and Lugia.

Its more then likely that there's a flying eeveelution coming and Zerora in this movie. The eeveelution is tied to the eevee plus merch and the one with Lugia is likely Zerora.
Flying? That's interesting. You'd think it'd be dragon to finish off the special attacks elements.

I know fairy wasn't special, but it probably would have been seeing as there was one more physical than special

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
New heroes banner!

Who is this?

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Ive put in a good 350 hours in in DQB
Aw man, I really want to buy that game, maybe next week until I get may extra check....
Thats probably how I got over 500 hours in Splatoon 2, turning it on then just standing in the plaza doing nothing
And the reason why I am over 350+ hours in Xenoblade Chronicles 2 and only at chapter 6 is because I was mostly salvaging to get rare Blades, and beating Super bosses....

Neeed an anime to watch
Darling in the FranXX.
Made In Abyss.
> Third row. Fourth column.

As a non anime fan, that's just Pyra dressed as Mythra.
For non anime fan you got a good eye.
Because that is actually an anime movie which Saitou was also involed in.
Here is the list of anime I can watch.
There are some I can list as "should not watch" right off the bat though.
Here are the animes I finished wstching in this list:
Little Witch Academia
Kakegurui
Gurren Lagann

Still watching:
SOUL Eater (which XC2 blade driver concept is like this anime. . But not exactly)

That's Angela Scrotum; Saito kinda recycles many of his ideas and concepts lol.
Not really, they're just mere coincidence...
And hell, I won't be surprised if the new DLC Blade for Xenoblade Chronicles 2 ... Is Angela.
But then again, yeah Zeke is kind of like Dingo too.... I give you that.
Oh my god her last name is Scrotum.

No one deserves that.
If I remember correctly, her last name is.. Balzac? I don't know.. Kind of forgot lol.
It isn't a popular anime since it's just a movie... So.. Yeah. ..
Holy **** I'm dying.

Balzac.
I think it's a pretty cool last name. But even pronouncing it in German is still weird though.
You know, I wasn't being serious with that right? I was trying to equate a silly console war of fanboys, with the actual serious horrors of war.

Otherwise, yeah I agree, Switch is likely to out sell the PS4 in Japan, since Japan is a constantly on the move country.
That being said, I don't think Switch will outsell PS4 in Taiwan ... Because.....
PS4 has better Chinese localization than Switch. Yeah,gaming fans here care a lot about localization.... What a dummy they are.
I often tell them : Go learn English or Japanese if you like gaming.. .

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
What do you guys think Palutena's chances for coming back are? I've seen a lot of people in a lot of places say she is certainly returning but I feel like if customs are dropped then she could be to. Anyone else think the same way or am I crazy
100 percent back, and probably Dark Pit. Sakurai will never lose the bias and love for what he specifically creates and thus they won't go anywhere as long as he's involved.

Flying? That's interesting. You'd think it'd be dragon to finish off the special attacks elements.

I know fairy wasn't special, but it probably would have been seeing as there was one more physical than special
Flying is just the main theory as the movie focuses on wind and the sky to massive degrees. Dragons fly so maybe they will do that instead but idk, flying seems most likely atm.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I'm positive it's an Easter related Banner, as those look alot like Bunny ears, as floppy as they look. But yeah, it's hard to tell who they are.
Definitely easter but I'm lost for who it could be this time.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Neeed an anime to watch
My personal recommendation would go to Re:Zero. Seeing that you enjoyed Steins;Gate, I think you'll like Re:Zero too. It's done by the same animation studio that did Steins;Gate, except Re:Zero is an isekai like SAO and Konosuba rather than a sci-fi mystery thriller. However, Re:Zero does have a big emphasis on time resets in a way like Steins;Gate does.

Basically, the plot of Re:Zero is about a Japanese otaku who ends up in a fantasy world one day, and he has no superpowers except for one ability: "Return to Death." This allows him to respawn to a previous "save point" after he dies, and he must use that power to save the people he befriends and change fate. It's got a decent cast, a memorable soundtrack, and some pretty good action.

Only thing to watch out for is that the first three episodes are kinda slow (they make up the first arc, which is meant to introduce Subaru's powers and what's going on around him), but things pick up by the second arc, which is around episode 3. The third arc, which makes up the second half of the show, is when things get very intense.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
New heroes banner!

Who is this?
Some people think the one on the right may be either Felicia or Sophie.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

I dunno why I want to google Mike Tyson memes now

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Actually bunny felicia would be pretty funny. She’s already a maid, now she can step it up a notch a work at one of the worlds most known mansions. Plus the fan artists would love it! :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Actually bunny felicia would be pretty funny. She’s already a maid, now she can step it up a notch a work at one of the worlds most known mansions. Plus the fan artists would love it! :p
I can't wait to see a fan comic about Corrin finding out Felicia had a second job at a famous mansion and having her stumble on her own words trying to explain to Corrin what's going on.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I’d rther Flora over Felicia.

D

Deleted member

Off-Topic, but Mythra looks very similar to Angela Balzac, except they are wearing two different outfits. :p
I dunno why I want to google Mike Tyson memes now
Here is one that just makes me smile:
aefae.jpg

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
Personally I'm hoping we can see Panne or Yarne soon, not to mention some of the Laguz characters like Lethe, Mordecai, Reyson... Even Kaden would be an interesting character to see in FEH.

Chrono.

New heroes banner!

Who is this?
THE BIG DAWG is finally making his debut in Fire Emblem Heroes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom