• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
I not talking about console wars... Switch's feature is hands down way more attractive for Japanese players.
You know, I wasn't being serious with that right? I was trying to equate a silly console war of fanboys, with the actual serious horrors of war.

Otherwise, yeah I agree, Switch is likely to out sell the PS4 in Japan, since Japan is a constantly on the move country.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I noticed something with FE and anime in General
I love men with white hair and some blonds.
White hair: Jakob, Niles. male Corrin, Male Robin, Henry Shura ( yeah I count him), Ja'far
And Leeo, Xander and Arthur for the blonds.

Man I love white haired. Boys

Ivander

Smash Legend
In FGO, you have to choose your ONE favorite and focus all you have on getting them if they're 4*/5*, then you focus everything you have on building a select few.
Unless you're a whale in which case none of these matter.

*Cries because Artoria, Cu Alter, King Hassan, Swimsuit Artoria and Memerlin are all 5-stars*
It's a good thing that some of the ones i'm going for are gameplay-related with only a couple of them I'm actually interested in. But that's mostly because I want to get a team that can simply help me get through things.
While I'm saving for Jeanne Alter right now, I do want to get Art-based Servants, like Li Shuwen, Caster Gilgamesh, Summer Arthuria, etc. Mostly because thanks to having Tamamo, I can actually do good Art teams that can last a long time and it helps me save my resources more easily.
Also, I want a Art Lancer, especially Shuwen, as a Lancer is the only Art teammate I need, as Cu Chulainn and Scathach are Quick-based and Karna, Brynhild and Elizabeth are Buster-based. Fionn is Art-based........but he sucks majorly gaemplay-wise despite being super strong in legend. So Li Shuwen, who is also 4* and an Art-Lancer is my next best option.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I'm fortunate enough in the sense that of my top sixteen favorites, I have all but one of the ones available in FEH. Basically my orbs are reserved for Silque/Sumia/Lena/ShadowDragon!Hardin being added, plus Celica.

Because goddammit Celica, come home already. I have literally everyone else from your route.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
you guys are freaing me out over heros :ohwell:

like...i feel like you need addiction counseling kinda of freakingout
Dunno know about the others, but I'm mostly being melodramatic.

Palate cleanser, though:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Everyone in the pokemon community keeps talking about this new Eeveelution that's supposedly coming out because of merchandising of the next pokemon movie

But, I mean. Couldn't it just be Zeraora? I don't think he's been officially revealed yet. We only know about him because of dataminers
There's two separate merchandise pieces.

One is for a plush tied to Eevee, and the other is one tied to Pikachu and Lugia.

Its more then likely that there's a flying eeveelution coming and Zerora in this movie. The eeveelution is tied to the eevee plus merch and the one with Lugia is likely Zerora.

D

Deleted member

Everyone thinks male cirrin looks ugly and like the girl more ignoring the fact they are both dumb as bricks xD

I like The male more because of his voice and I think hes rather cute but mostly his voice
I actually do not like the girl that much, either. Corrin's concept of being a dragon is cute.
What anime character do you find the cutest? That guy you showed me swimming?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I actually do not like the girl that much, either. Corrin's concept of being a dragon is cute.
What anime character do you find the cutest? That guy you showed me swimming?
I dont remeber showing a person swimming (refresh my memory?) but the one in my icon is at the top of the list.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
I do feel people sleep on Male Corrin too much. He's got a nice elegance to his design compared to Female Corrin. I dunno how to describe it. But his VA is great, probably one of my favorite voice actors in the series.

I still like Fem Corrin more though because she's cute and I'm male trash.

I also still don't like Fates as a whole but I can probably stop saying that at this point. But Corrin's aight.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Everyone thinks male corrin looks ugly and like the girl more ignoring the fact they are both dumb as bricks xD
It's hilarious as this is the exact opposite situation as Ephraim and Eirika. Eirika is naive, she gets panned for it. Female Corrin is looked upon as naive, she gets cut slack because she's a girl. Male Corrin gets panned for it because he's a guy.
Like imagine if these people who judge Male Corrin and cut slack for Female Corrin were around when Sacred Stones first released.
I do feel people sleep on Male Corrin too much. He's got a nice elegance to his design compared to Female Corrin. I dunno how to describe it. But his VA is great, probably one of my favorite voice actors in the series.
I heavily blame Fates' writing. Good concepts, not so well handled story writing and whatnot.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Except for two things:
  1. A concept like that has been around since the very first FE game, so it's nothing new.
  2. They really don't use that concept much. It's basically "look, I'm a dragon, let's never use that ever again even though that's ****ing awesome"
Corrin's concept of being a dragon with a physical/mental maturity level beyond an eight year old that's actually playable is. . .kinda underused.

Still been around since the first game, but kinda. . .dropped off in use since then.

Corrin really could have used more dragon, though.

Fenriraga

Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Azura basically confirms this is incorrect.
I am going to refrain from touching that because I can't complain about Azura without complaining about Fates as a whole and DON'T TOUCH MY PLAINS LADY OR I'LL PROBABLY REEEEEE.

So I'll just pretend to be devil's advocate here.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I dont remeber showing a person swimming (refresh my memory?)
I remember you said you were crying because how attractive you found him.
I remember, the original video was 11 years ago in 240p, but I found the HD version so you like this even more. :troll:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Corrin's concept of being a dragon with a physical/mental maturity level beyond an eight year old that's actually playable is. . .kinda underused.

Still been around since the first game, but kinda. . .dropped off in use since then.

Poor Bantu...

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Poor Bantu...
Bantu lives a lonely life. :/

I'm lowkey buttmad they didn't make him playable in Awakening since he's obviously present, but then Tiki being a seahorse already bugged me to no end in that game so-

Last edited:

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I noticed something with FE and anime in General
I love men with white hair and some blonds.
White hair: Jakob, Niles. male Corrin, Male Robin, Henry Shura ( yeah I count him), Ja'far
And Leeo, Xander and Arthur for the blonds.

Man I love white haired. Boys
Same! And I'm a straight male. :laugh:

It may have started with Death Note. I love little Near. :love: The only character I ever cosplayed.

At one point I tried bleaching my hair to get the color out of it as much as possible but I got tired of doing that after a while. Now I'm too lazy to do anything with my hair so I keep it real short. :laugh:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Bantu lives a lonely life. :/

I'm lowkey buttmad they didn't make him playable in Awakening since he's obviously present, but then Tiki being a seahorse already bugged me to no end in that game so-
And for that matter, what ever happened to Xane? Bantu is easily the type to go into hiding, but Xane liked messing with people too much to outright disappear. Hope Grima didn't get him during the days of the first Exalt or something...

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Poor Awakening Tiki if we need to talk modern examples.
On one hand she slipped my mind. . .

. . .But on the other hand even if she hit puberty while she was passed out she's STILL kind of mentally an eight year old in a lot of ways, so she's a weird one.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I remember you said you were crying because how attractive you found him.
I remember, the original video was 11 years ago in 240p, but I found the HD version so you like this even more. :troll:
OHH I was crying because of the drowning he was doing
But i wont lie, hes prett nice lookin when he isnt drawning

Fenriraga

Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura

You know, with how we keep coming back to this series on an unhealthily frequent basis, I herby vote we change this place to "Fire Emblem Social Ft. NintenZone 6.0".

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Yeah. She did.

Also, giving her impossible charisma when she's been isolated all her life just feels stupid... She never had many interactions and suddenly, she's everyone's favorite? Not asking for social awkwardness because that could hurt the plot's pacing and some dialogue, but don't make her a people magnet either lol

Also, speaking of that isolation, why isn't she mindblown about like, everything outside her fortress? Even if there's a war going on, there should be moments like this because it just feels like something a character like that would do.

Unless I’m forgetting someone there’s only 1 green haired girl and she’s meh.
Exactly, she has no competition lol

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Yeah. She did.

Also, giving her impossible charisma when she's been isolated all her life just feels stupid... She never had many interactions and suddenly, she's everyone's favorite?

Also, speaking of that isolation, why isn't she mindblown about like, everything outside her fortress? Even if there's a way going on, there should be moments like this lol

Exactly, she has no competition lol
Well that’s a good point.

D

Deleted member

OHH I was crying because of the drowning he was doing
But i wont lie, hes prett nice lookin when he isnt drawning
I thought that you thought he was so attractive you were crying.... :p

You know, with how we keep coming back to this series on an unhealthily frequent basis, I herby vote we change this place to "Fire Emblem Social Ft. NintenZone 6.0".
That is the secretly the name. :troll:

Last edited by a moderator:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
i'll never get tired of that :V
Do you have to post that gif everywhere? :scared:
Two kinds of people in this thread.

To the latter camp's chagrin, I'm in the former.

I was gonna bring up Tiki...but I realized there's not much to follow up with after that.

Bantu, sure. Ninian, maybe. Nagi, kind of. After that it's just ex-manaketes and ravioli.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
I'd recommend Steins;Gate. Watching it right now and it starts off a bit awkwardly but it gets better over time.

And I always recommend Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood and Code Geass to people. Baccano's also real good that's also real short.
Thats the anime I watched just before I finished Fate/Zero just now. Steins gate is the best anime I've watched in months!!! Probs since Attack on Titan season 2. Codea Geasse Is also great too and watched it not long before Steins Gate.

Hmm maybe it is time for Fullmetal Alchemist, its not even that long. Need to research that other one.

Jojo, My Hero Academia and Fullmetal Alchemist are my main recommendations because I'm Shonen trash. Jojo is pure style, My Hero Academia has great fights and characters, and FMA has a great plot with a lot of worldbuilding.
Fate/Zero because Fate but if you like Battle Rogales, you'll enjoy it.
If you want something just to relax, watch Little Witch Academia, a feel-good comedy show. It's simple but it works because of that.
I have a personal bias against jojo. I could go Fate/Stay Night, but want a mini break and watch something in between the Fate series that I got into thanks to your mafia.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Two kinds of people in this thread.

To the latter camp's chagrin, I'm in the former.

I was gonna bring up Tiki...but I realized there's not much to follow up with after that.

Bantu, sure. Ninian, maybe. Nagi, kind of. After that it's just ex-manaketes and ravioli.
Nagi is another can of worms all together, haha.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

And now you know why Smash has six FE characters.

D

Deleted member

Here is the anime character I am most attracted to by far:
what is this.gif

Can you guys recommend an anime as well? It can be mature even.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom