• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I actually do know Rayman and I have played "Rayman Legends" before on my PS4 Pro.
He was kidding again. After not liking Rayman Origins (except the gorgeous background/environment art), I can't get myself to play Rayman Legends, that, and these game's Rayman acting like an idiot.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Joseph feels like a completey different character. His old personality shines through every once and a while, but age really got to him
I feel like it fits him, like, he isn't a teen anymore, he's grown a lot ever since, but still, the young Joseph is still there and it shows.
It's something I really appreciate from Araki because a lot of other series can't seem to properly age characters.
Kakyoiin is my boy.
Good taste.
Polenareff grew on me
I mean, he's the protagonist, he should have.
Avdol. . .exists
Who?
Love that so many fights aren't just fights of brute strength. Fights like Ebony Devil and Lovers were great. Those 2 in particular were probably in my top 3.
Just you wait for Part 4, it has some of the best fights from the adapted Jojos imo
I have no idea what the point of Iggy was. Was he just comic relief? He doesnt do anything until Petshop, and then dies.
Probably yes, but his moments are still some of my favorites.
Pet Shop is my favorite fight in all of Part 3 alongside Vanilla Ice because of how it manages to break any sense of Plot Armor.
Also, a falcon who can smile like that is just MENANCING
Judgement was the weirdest figth in the show. Like. . .Star Platinum just suddenly has Kirby level sucking powers. It's never explained and is never seen again
Star Finger is still weirder imo
clearly the power outlet I mentioned at the beginning of this post was Bastet (that fight was great too)
Best episode, without a doubt, it was the comic relief it needed and it surely delivered

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I always find it hilarious when people act legitimately terrified of Boston Dynamics robots because "they're too advanced."
But Cori.

They can't be contained.

I don't wanna be that guy, but you said you don't have a job, right?

That means your only source of income is either stealing money or allowances from your parents.

You're too nice for the former, so that means, technically speaking, your parents paid for it. :p
Afraid I disagree. Once they give him that money, it's his.

Otherwise there's no end to the circulation. If his parents paid for his PS4, my employer paid for my PS4. But their money came from his parents' employers and my employer's customers respectively. So really they paid for our respective PS4s. But their money came from somewhere, and on and on.

Fish wisdom is the extent of where I have any kind of advice, though.
Fish wisdom.

Now I'm imagining some kind of salmonid Plato.

It's a significant step down from the regular Plato.

Neeed an anime to watch
One Punch Man.

D

Deleted member

PLEASE help me! I want to learn to appreciate and play Splatoon 2, Mario Odyssey and BOTW! :cry:
childlike attention span and desire for something new
Oh, okay. So how can I try to appreciate thee three games I listed above more?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Back from a wedding. Pretty nice.

I was going to pick up Kahbii Store Alleys today but I couldn't get home before GameStop closed today so TOMORROW!

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
But Cori.

They can't be contained.

Afraid I disagree. Once they give him that money, it's his.

Otherwise there's no end to the circulation. If his parents paid for his PS4, my employer paid for my PS4. But their money came from his parents' employers and my employer's customers respectively. So really they paid for our respective PS4s. But their money came from somewhere, and on and on.

Fish wisdom.

Now I'm imagining some kind of salmonid Plato.

It's a significant step down from the regular Plato.

One Punch Man.
It's like the Jurassic Park Velociraptors, except instead of threateningly forcing the door open while they turn the handle you could probably just hold the knob with one hand to keep them in. Or like, move a table.

And instead of an oversized raptor it's more of an undersized sauropod with issues.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Neeed an anime to watch
I'd recommend Steins;Gate. Watching it right now and it starts off a bit awkwardly but it gets better over time.

And I always recommend Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood and Code Geass to people. Baccano's also real good that's also real short.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Neeed an anime to watch
I'm currently watching Fist of the North Star. I truly recommend it!

It's such a darn manly anime with thugs getting rekt and heads exploding. There are almost no fillers in it's 109 episodes.

FOTNS stimulates beard growth also.

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
PLEASE help me! I want to learn to appreciate and play Splatoon 2, Mario Odyssey and BOTW! :cry:

by aging :p

but nah i just kid~

i don't know really :V just let time be time i guess? or eventually if desire out ways indecision it'll go to? i'm not fully sure, just pursue what ya are interested in and things will just go that way i guess :V

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
It's like the Jurassic Park Velociraptors, except instead of threateningly forcing the door open while they turn the handle you could probably just hold the knob with one hand to keep them in.
Sooner or later the door-holder will have to pee. Or eat. Or sleep.

SpotMini just has to drop off to sleep mode and wait for its chance.

Or like, move a table.
So it might take two of them with arms to move the table.

They've proven they can work together. Still escaping.

And instead of an oversized raptor it's more of an undersized sauropod with issues.
I've seen Battlebots.

I could make that threatening.

Baccano's also real good that's also real short.
Baccano.

Yesssssss.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Neeed an anime to watch
Jojo, My Hero Academia and Fullmetal Alchemist are my main recommendations because I'm Shonen trash. Jojo is pure style, My Hero Academia has great fights and characters, and FMA has a great plot with a lot of worldbuilding.
Fate/Zero because Fate but if you like Battle Rogales, you'll enjoy it.
If you want something just to relax, watch Little Witch Academia, a feel-good comedy show. It's simple but it works because of that.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

You know, Shiny, sometimes different games call for different moods to play than others. You can't force it.

Try picking a different genre to try out or just indulge in for now, and when that wears you out at last then maybe one of the above games will be more what you're craving.

Splatoon is my "palate cleanser any time" game, for you it seems to be Smash. Regardless, any other games possibly cycle through what you'll be able to really enjoy at a given time. Sometimes you just need to play something else first.

D

Deleted member

What made you drop out of those three games?
Do not know, just got bored of them too quickly for some reason.

I want to get into those three games or I fear that I will be missing out and I will look boring... please help me guys. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

I want to get into those three games or I fear that I will be missing out and I will look boring... please help me guys. :(
You won't look boring for not liking these games.

If they bored you, don't force yourself into liking them. It'll just make you even more bored, maybe even annoyed at these games.

Play them every once in a while whenever you feel like playing them and see how things go.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

Eh, the only thing you'll be missing out on is Square memes. Everything else will still be there waiting for you, and the Square takes like two minutes to check if you really want to taste the memebow.

It honestly looks more boring if you don't enjoy yourself or if you didn't have an interest at all. Just let yourself play the games you actually want to play right now and you'll be able to go into your Switch library fresher later.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

If they bored you, don't force yourself into liking them. It'll just make you even more bored, maybe even annoyed at these games.

Play them every once in a while whenever you feel like playing them and see how things go.
Until he ends up getting addicted and plays it for 2 months straight and then randomly stops for 3 months then comes back to it randomly.

D

Deleted member

That is actually a good idea. I will play three of those games each day for a little while.
Until he ends up getting addicted and plays it for 2 months straight and then randomly stops for 3 months then comes back to it randomly.
That means something... IDK...

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
It actually took me a year to beat Ganon in BOTW.

I just have to finish a game within a week or else I am not touching it for another 12 months.

I've done all the shrines and side quests, not going to bother collecting all the korok seeds for now.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
People can like different things, man.

Doesn't make em boring. Means they like different things.

Eh, the only thing you'll be missing out on is Square memes. Everything else will still be there waiting for you, and the Square takes like two minutes to check if you really want to taste the memebow.
Skittles reference isn't quite right here, at least all the Skittles are passable.

This is more like Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans.

Sometimes you get toffee, sometimes you get earwax.

If you don't like Splatoon, then you're SplaDOOMED.
that pun was quite the clamity ;)
For someone who claims to not be good at puns, that's pretty inkredible.
You squidin'? I'll have to ink of another.
avi_presenting_paddle.png

I'm bout to hand out punishment.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

That is one short and ugly face.
People can like different things, man.

Doesn't make em boring. Means they like different things.
I am going to force myself to play Splatoon 2, Mario Odyssey and BOTW for some time.... I really want to like them like you guys.
I will get a phone tomorrow or Tuesday, so I am going to try out FEH. Tell me about FEH guys. :p

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
That is one short and ugly face.

I am going to force myself to play Splatoon 2, Mario Odyssey and BOTW for some time.... I really want to like them like you guys.
I will get a phone tomorrow or Tuesday, so I am going to try out FEH. Tell me about FEH guys. :p
Bud, you'll like them less if you force it.

Play Minecraft a week and then go back.

and

Woomyou.png

no u.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom