• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Speaking of Owlboy, I want to get my Switch 2 physical games (Crash and Kirby) and one Eshop game, and Owlboy was one of the games I was considring, and will likely be the one I'll end up getting because Shovel Knight is too expensive, Sonic Mania is getting a physical release and as a result will no longer be a digital only game, and my friend is getting me Hollow Knight anyway, and I don't know of any other Eshop title worth buying.
Edit: GOD DAMN IT PEOPLE ARE GONNA OVERLOOK MY POST BECAUSE ITS AT THE BOTTOM

Last edited by a moderator:

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Any of you guys remember the homebrew channel for the Wii? If I ever got it, I would've mainly used it to unlock the region locking on my system.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I just remembered something that pissed me off on DBS.

Jiren did the Dragon Ball equivelant of rage quitting and tried to murder Gohan, Piccolo, Tien, Roshi, Krillin, 18 and Vegeta. That was some bull ****.

D

Deleted member

Speaking of Owlboy, I want to get my Switch 2 physical games (Crash and Kirby) and one Eshop game, and Owlboy was one of the games I was considring, and will likely be the one I'll end up getting because Shovel Knight is too expensive, Sonic Mania is getting a physical release and as a result will no longer be a digital only game, and my friend is getting me Hollow Knight anyway, and I don't know of any other Eshop title worth buying.
Edit: GOD DAMN IT PEOPLE ARE GONNA OVERLOOK MY POST BECAUSE ITS AT THE BOTTOM
Ayy hello guys my post got stuck at the end of the last page

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
That's true, but I don't recall that one fooling anyone, as the Bomberman one did. Or at least, it created some debate towards its authenticity.
I completely forgot about the Bomberman one until you posted it.

It's certainly brings back some memories.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Whoa, that's pretty cool. Hopefully they handle it with care.
Why tag me though? I don't think I've ever mentioned playing too many warriors games, haha. I've only played two DW games, the Nintendo Warriors games, and one of the Samurai Warriors ones.
NSG might be referring to me actually. He knows I'm a huge Musou fan but before this usertag, I was previously DarkAuraful.

I still go by it on PSN, Discord and FE Heroes. Just that I decided to one day go from DarkAuraful to the name of my most favorite character overall. XD

Nice to see another person who enjoys Musou games though.
Whoops.
I'll give NSG a reaction since he probably wants mine more likely.

I've noticed that Zhao Yun is in his DW8 appearance. That likely means DW8 characters are going to be in it and that DW will have guarantee no clones this time!

Also meaning new main from DW added to my trio!

I hope they include Spirit of Sanada ost in it. That'd be a treat!
Yeah, I thought you would notice that. I'm just curious to see how many other Musou Series' crossover this time. If there's a Switch veesver maybe we'll see some Hyrule Warriors or Fire Emblem Warriors characters. If not, I at least expect Joan of Arc and Achilles to return from their respective games. Ryu, Kasumi, and Ayane probably, as well.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I don't know of any other Eshop title worth buying.
Celeste.

Any of you guys remember the homebrew channel for the Wii? If I ever got it, I would've mainly used it to unlock the region locking on my system.
I do.

I fiddled around with a couple of the homebrew programs. Was fun.

Liked its menu icon too, very professional, had a good Ninty feel.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I was able to try out a demo of Kirby: Star Allies at my local GameStop today. Time ran out before I could face Whispy Woods, but I was able to complete the King Dedede boss fight before my demo session ended.

D

Deleted member

redfeatherraven redfeatherraven
You were the guy that got me into Minecraft again.... you have Realms? If so, chose a time tat we can interact with each-other.
Joined in 2014 and has 0 posts, that's some dedication.
Well Stoopid joined in 2014 and he almost has 60,300 posts... that is some even more dedication.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700

Now I wonder if I'd restart a NG+ right away or wait for the new rare Blade coming this spring first.
I don't how the frick did you managed to play for 500+ hours and completed the story the second time...

Now that I am at school, I really gave a hard time to play my Switch.. Even I can take it on the go...

I mean it's all up to you, for mey progress us super slow and now there seems to be some issue for 1.3.0 update, I might not finish the story before the new update rolls around.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I do have it installed on my Wii system. I've also used a program called WiiFlow to play any Wii titles that I've dumped onto my USB devices. When your Wii's disc drive is struggling to operate, it was good to know that there's a way to get past that issue.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
So, Switch to kill PS4? But its to young to experience the horrors of a console war.
I not talking about console wars... Switch's feature is hands down way more attractive for Japanese players.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Going to play some Mario Odyssey again... :p

Oh, well..

That is actually a good meme that I am sure Opossum would love.
Do you actually get the joke tho, or do you just see Chrob?

Because this thing has LAYERS. Well, two of them. But multiple nonetheless!

D

Deleted member

Honestly, I like all Switch games, but they burn me out too fast....
I heard Smash for Switch is coming 2018.. but..
#INeedSmashForSwitch

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
#INeedSmashForSwitch
*checks the likeliest candidate to be you on my Friend List*

GEEZ, you weren't kidding about burning out fast if that's you. I don't think Smash is powerful enough to fix this kind of lack of settling in.

I would be concerned about age rating, but if you're buying Telltale Batman that's clearly not a problem. Skyrim. Get Skyrim.

D

Deleted member

*checks the likeliest candidate to be you on my Friend List*

GEEZ, you weren't kidding about burning out fast if that's you. I don't think Smash is powerful enough to fix this kind of lack of settling in.

I would be concerned about age rating, but if you're buying Telltale Batman that's clearly not a problem. Skyrim. Get Skyrim.
If Smash in Switch came, I would play that everyday of my life. I would reach a thousand hours quickly. Smash does not burn me out as easy as other games.

Skyrim? Hmmm.....

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
#INeedSmashForSwitch
Tbh, the game I played the most... Is obviously Xenoblade Chronicles 2 even though I also enjoy Odyssey and Splatoon 2.....
Which don't be too surprised since Xenoblade Chronicles 2 really takes time to play, and it's my most anticipated games of 2014, in 2018 the only game might surpass my Xenoblade Chronicles 2 game time is Smash Bros.

D

Deleted member

BOTW is not a problem, or Skyrim. The problem is that Smash for Wii U is too much fun, so I play mostly that.
Honestly, I need to try out more other games. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom