• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
Whoa, that's pretty cool. Hopefully they handle it with care.
Why tag me though? I don't think I've ever mentioned playing too many warriors games, haha. I've only played two DW games, the Nintendo Warriors games, and one of the Samurai Warriors ones.
NSG might be referring to me actually. He knows I'm a huge Musou fan but before this usertag, I was previously DarkAuraful.

I still go by it on PSN, Discord and FE Heroes. Just that I decided to one day go from DarkAuraful to the name of my most favorite character overall. XD

Nice to see another person who enjoys Musou games though.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
He probably got you mixed you up with @Darkauraful. :p
Dangit, I knew this username was too common for my own good. Stupid 13 year old self thinking it was original. :V

That's why I've been trying to switch to my Fenrir/Fenrirga tag over the past year. But everyone already knows me as Aura so ech. :V Not that Fenrir is that uncommon of a username to begin with.

NSG might be referring to me actually. He knows I'm a huge Musou fan but before this usertag, I was previously DarkAuraful.

I still go by it on PSN, Discord and FE Heroes. Just that I decided to one day go from DarkAuraful to the name of my most favorite character overall. XD

Nice to see another person who enjoys Musou games though.
Ah, similar boat to me then. Haha.

But ye I'll definitely at least keep my eye on Orochi 4. Have yet to play any of the Orochi games.

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
My apologies for the short break, the past few days were busy. I'll resume to where I was last off.

Anyways, Lilina was the winner of the first Fire Emblem Binding Blade poll. Not enough people were interested in Marcus, Rutger, and Lance. Though Rutger was ahead of the other two.

Moving on, the next few selections are half of the more important villains of Roy's story. Your choices are Zephiel, Narcian, Fae, and Sophia.
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Begin.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Dangit, I knew this username was too common for my own good. Stupid 13 year old self thinking it was original. :V

That's why I've been trying to switch to my Fenrir/Fenrirga tag over the past year. But everyone already knows me as Aura so ech. :V
Honestly, the very fact that Fenrir is used alongside your old name could make for a neat transition phase.

I did something similar when I made the jump from SG9000 to a unicorn-based username.

D

Deleted member

Medb is incredibly relatable because the Cu Chulainn she wished for is really ****ing hot.
In all seriousness, no matter how good or bad this Mario movie is, there's no way it can be worse than the previous one.
Congratulations, you just jinxed it.

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
Fenriraga Fenriraga
How did I not know of this?
I'll give NSG a reaction since he probably wants mine more likely.

I've noticed that Zhao Yun is in his DW8 appearance. That likely means DW8 characters are going to be in it and that DW will have guarantee no clones this time!

Also meaning new main from DW added to my trio!

I hope they include Spirit of Sanada ost in it. That'd be a treat!

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Oh hey, Smashified is back

Annnnnd it's an indie commission
:061:
You know I'm amazed I've not seen as much want for Owlboy.
Like look man if people are gonna clamor for Doomguy of all people at least give Owlman a chance.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
My apologies for the short break, the past few days were busy. I'll resume to where I was last off.

Anyways, Lilina was the winner of the first Fire Emblem Binding Blade poll. Not enough people were interested in Marcus, Rutger, and Lance. Though Rutger was ahead of the other two.

Moving on, the next few selections are half of the more important villains of Roy's story. Your choices are Zephiel, Narcian, Fae, and Sophia.
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Begin.
#CeciliaWasRobbed

N3ON N3ON tag, because Owlboy.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914

Cool, I was wondering what ever happened to them.

With Smash speculation back, they will probably get a ton of more requests.

D

Deleted member

Decided to play some Smash after a while.
For Glory 1v1, first stage is the Mario Galaxy stage. And guess what song was playing?
Granted, I put it at 100% because no other track matters but still

Literally who?

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
N3ON N3ON tag, because Owlboy.
Hey hey Owlboy, that's neat ****!

First indie commish I care about, lol. Unless Hyper Light Drifter was a commission. Hmm.

But it goes to show how much love all these indies have for Smash, and that's nice. <3

I just hope Smashified stays around for more than the infrequent paycheck of indies. Now that Smash is back seems possible. SOMEONE ASK HEX

You know I'm amazed I've not seen as much want for Owlboy.
Like look man if people are gonna clamor for Doomguy of all people at least give Owlman a chance.
It seems all demand for an indie has been funnelled down basically to Shovel Knight, with a tiny residual amount for Shantae. It was really only during the ballot that everything seemed a bit more cavalier~

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Decided to play some Smash after a while.
For Glory 1v1, first stage is the Mario Galaxy stage. And guess what song was playing?
Granted, I put it at 100% because no other track matters but still

Literally who?
He’s the protagonist of Owlboy. A boring game on the Switch.

Chrono.

Was Owlboy good?

I heard people rave about the art but not much about the gameplay.

Still considering buying that or Celeste soon.

Or Tekken 7 DLC as my wild card third option

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So... I lost track of what we are talking about again.
What now my guys?

Can anyone tell me what Smashfield is please?

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
So, umm guys, can any of direct me to somewhere that'll either let me modify my Nintendo DSi, to be able to record from it, or where I buy that from somewhere, please?

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
So... I lost track of what we are talking about again.
What now my guys?

Can anyone tell me what Smashfield is please?
owlboy, smasified, apparently a boring game

and i think something for competitive smash? i don't fully know as i'm not into competitive scenes at all

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Could you imagine Artsy smashifiying during Brawl's time? With all the depressing renders and stuff, atleast compared to the ssb4 art.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom