• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I am going to force myself to play Splatoon 2, Mario Odyssey and BOTW for some time.... I really want to like them like you guys.
We literally suggested you not to force yourself.

If it's forced, it's not as fun.

Play them when you want to, appreciate them when you want to and most of all, do it because you want to, not for the sake of others liking you.

I will get a phone tomorrow or Tuesday, so I am going to try out FEH. Tell me about FEH guys. :p
It's a game.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

This is ugly.
You are right.
We literally suggested you not to force yourself.

If it's forced, it's not as fun.

Play them when you want to, appreciate them when you want to and most of all, do it because you want to, not for the sake of others liking you.
Gosh, this is one of the reasons why I developed a self-hatred many times. I am good at reading, and I realized you said that even when I made the post. SIGH why do I do this to everyone? I will try to remember your post by not forcing myself.
It's a game.
Oh....

Last edited by a moderator:

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
In regards to games with the most play time on my Switch, games like Breath of the Wild, Super Mario Odyssey and Xenoblade 2 take up the most of my recorded playtime - 100 hrs, 50 hrs and 80 hrs respectively. Splatoon 2, ARMS and MK8D have definitely seen over 24+ hrs, but I play them infrequently now, but Splatoon 2 is the worst offender. Admittedly haven't played it in ages. I should probably get around to playing it while the Octo Expansion hype is still around. Maybe this weekend...

The games with the least amount of time I've played are demos and bizarrely Sonic Mania, but I only boot up Mania when I'm travelling on the go, so there's some justification there. That said, the demo for Dragon Quest Builders really sold me - I know gameplay is a derivative of MineCraft, but I'd rather enjoy building in the world of Dragon Quest as opposed to MineCraft.

Biggest problem of being an avid fan of video games? Aside from study, the imposing backlog that builds up from games you go "Oh yeah, I might buy that" and don't play until you clear the stack...

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
When people are talking about Dragon Ball but the conversation turns into Splatoon.
We have to get the Tentacle Balls!
Funny story. First thing I found in the plaza today was a super saiyan inkling.

Trunks, I think

C'mon now, you can't force a cephalopun.
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SelfDemonstratingArticle

ooo neat let the puns flow :p

I am going to force myself to play Splatoon 2, Mario Odyssey and BOTW for some time.... I really want to like them like you guys.
I will get a phone tomorrow or Tuesday, so I am going to try out FEH. Tell me about FEH guys. :p
If you have to force it too long, you'll probably end up hating it instead.

Give em each a few hours and see what happens.

FEH is pocket-sized tactics with a mostly fair gacha by gacha standards.

Trouble is there's no gacha standard that doesn't end in heartbreak, bankruptcy, or both.

CAN YOU PEOPLE STOP BEING SO JUDGEMENTAL?
Why you gotta be like that.
In his defense.

It ain't her best picture.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Pls, don't touch Heroes.

It's the only love we're ever going to get for Fire Emblems pre 13/Awakening these days.

I need my team of 4 Lyns forever installed on my phone or I'll die.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Gosh, this is one of the reasons why I developed a self-hatred many times. I am good at reading, and I realized you said that even when I made the post. SIGH why do I do this to everyone? I will try to remember your post by not forcing myself.
Don't beat yourself up over it.

Pls, don't touch Heroes.

It's the only love we're ever going to get for Fire Emblems pre 13/Awakening these days.

I need my team of 4 Lyns or I'll die.
I have three of them. :p

Ivander

Smash Legend
Pls, don't touch Heroes.

I also have all 4.
Screenshot_20180210-092639.png

I have 5 if we include doubles, since I have a spare +HP Bride Lyn.

D

Deleted member

Its a drug Shiny. Drugs are bad, remember? Don't play FEH, or you'll get herpies. RUN NOW.
Pls, don't touch Heroes.

So all of you do not want me playing Fire Emblem Heroes because it is too addicting. I am sure it is not a drug-type though. I can control it.

I am getting Fire Emblem Heroes and you all can not stop me... :demon:

Ivander

Smash Legend
So all of you do not want me playing Fire Emblem Heroes because it is too addicting. I am sure it is not a drug-type though. I can control it.

I am getting Fire Emblem Heroes and you all can not stop me... :demon:
It can be dangerously drug-like if you don't have a strict grasp on your money and spending habits. I will warn you there. If you are not good at holding onto your money, you likely don't want to get this until you get good at stopping temptation to pay for Orbs.
Seeing that level 1 VaLyntine bothers me...

She's so weak compared to the grown-up Lyns.
It's actually an old image, as my V!Lyn is now Level 40 with Bold Fighter 3, Blarblade+, Glimmer and Moonbow, Ward Armor, etc. I just haven't taken another image in a while.

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
you guys are freaing me out over heros :ohwell:

like...i feel like you need addiction counseling kinda of freakingout

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

It can be dangerously drug-like if you don't have a strict grasp on your money and spending habits. I will warn you there. If you are not good at holding onto your money, you likely don't want to get this until you get good at stopping temptation to pay for Orbs.

It's actually an old image, as my V!Lyn is now Level 40 with Bold Fighter 3, Blarblade+, Glimmer and Moonbow, Ward Armor, etc. I just haven't taken another image in a while.
Wait you got to spend money on Orbs? How do I get Orbs besides that? :p
Do you guys recommend me getting FEH?

Ivander

Smash Legend
I do like me some Lyn though. Green haired chicks > blue haired chicks :001:

I can see that. Lol
I want Lucina, but none of the Lucinas other than Masked Marth have come to me. Which makes me sad. While I like blue hair a bit more than Green hair(I actually like both Dark Green and Dark Blue hair), I like both Lyn and Lucina.

D

Deleted member

Green haired chicks > blue haired chicks :001:
Honestly, hair is one of the things I do not care about when finding someone that is attractive. I can take any colored hair. If the hair is ugly ( not talking about color ), than no. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Wait you got to spend money on Orbs? How do I get Orbs besides that? :p
Do you guys recommend me getting FEH?
No. You can get Orbs through doing Chapters, missions, quests, etc. But you can also use money to buy Orbs. Basically, it's a "Free-to-Play" game with transactions. It's one of those games where you feel the need to keep pulling for Heroes, and if you don't get the one you want and you're out of Orbs and can't get anymore from Chapters, Missions, Quests, etc, you feel the temptation to pay money to get more Orbs to be able to have a chance of getting that hero you want.

One of those games.
Lol I bet grandma likes you too. :troll:

Ah, urban terms. :p
I honestly don't get it. *insert Patrick here*

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

No. You can get Orbs through doing Chapters, missions, quests, etc. But you can also use money to buy Orbs. Basically, it's a "Free-to-Play" game with transactions. It's one of those games where you feel the need to keep pulling for Heroes, and if you don't get the one you want and you're out of Orbs and can't get anymore from Chapters, Missions, Quests, etc, you feel the temptation to pay money to get more Orbs to be able to have a chance of getting that hero you want.

One of those games.
Ah, I get it.
Should I play FEH? Please tell me guys.

D

Deleted member

FEH is pocket-sized tactics with a mostly fair gacha by gacha standards.
"Mostly fair". Hahahaha no, FEH spoils its players with plenty of easy-to-get free content, high chances to get waifus and methods to get specific waifus.
I think the best way to demonstrate this is by comparing it to FGO.
In FEH, you can get all your favorites and build all of then easily. In FGO, you have to choose your ONE favorite and focus all you have on getting them if they're 4*/5*, then you focus everything you have on building a select few.
Unless you're a whale in which case none of these matter.

*Cries because Artoria, Cu Alter, King Hassan, Swimsuit Artoria and Memerlin are all 5-stars*

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
no :p

cause we like different stuff

if i was a true stalker who followed everything you do i would immediately jumped on it with you and smudges long chats :troll:
LOL

Ah, I get it.
Should I play FEH? Please tell me guys.
Do you want to try it out?

And I mean you as yourself, not as a bandwagon who wants to play it because everyone else does.

D

Deleted member

you guys are freaing me out over heros :ohwell:

like...i feel like you need addiction counseling kinda of freakingout
Tbh, I've been tempted numerous times before but thankfully, I don't hace a way to pay for anything through my phone so I was saved from chanining myself to hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom