• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For everyone that wasnt around for the leaks group and wats a look, or anyone that needs a bit of nostalgia. Please don't judge me for the stupid **** I said. :laugh:
https://smashboards.com/social-forums/nintendo-leaks.1691/
I'm looking back at the old Smash 4 pre speculation forum and found this.
https://smashboards.com/threads/the-graveyard-disconfirmed-character-thread-sakuraaaaaaaaai.343290/
I completely forgot this was a thing.
Oh I forgot about that too. Wonder if someone will start digging holes this time around too.

Gonna be a sad thread. . .
:061:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
...goddamn dude.

Get rest, godspeed.

View attachment 138953

The **** is this noise?

Slightly unsettling, but good taste in visual humor.

I like you. Have we met?
*reclines into pillows and feels the most comfort in resting in bed that I have in weeks*

You don't remember the Messed Up Smash 4 Copy (TM)?

That stuff was all over the place right before launch.

That's just the beginning of the insanity. The messed up Yoshi is more notorious.

And yeah, I'm sure I'm the newbie in this case but I'm getting a good first impression of this peep too. Nice to meet you, Natz~ Natz~ !

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Do you have the one with Dedede and the words under it?
You know the one i'm talking about.
Nah sadly I do not.
Google does though.
God I wish I kept my Smash 3DS photos. I found a lot of really borked things I posted here over the years.
My favorite was the things I found with Dedede Kirby. It had its problems.

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Slightly unsettling, but good taste in visual humor.

I like you. Have we met?
i excel in unsettling stuff :p i pretty much freaked out my group of friends all the time

and thank you very much~ ^-^

well...your familiar i remember seeing that pikachu with glasses images and your name does ring a bell :V but we probably only met like once or twice and thats it in completely forgetalbe circumstances i can't recall, ya just got an memorable name and image to me

for introductions sakes, names katt~ its what everyone calls me even my brother who i followed first here to this site to mess with him, though hes not here anymore i think, was here first as luma okami, but changed it awhile ago to what it is now, i just like to screw around hang with my close firends and just have random fun ^-^'
I know. All part of the ol' unikorn charm :p

She doesn't hang outside of Forum Games much (aside from lurking), so I doubt it.
yus yus~ :p its quite the charm ^-^

And yeah, I'm sure I'm the newbie in this case but I'm getting a good first impression of this peep too. Nice to meet you, Natz~ Natz~ !
yay~ i'm making good first impression~ hurray for being a scardy cat for 3 days paying off~ :DDD
nice to meet ya peep~

Chrono.

Obnoxshush?
The wolf fanwho wanted Sakurai dead wasnt obnoxhush

It was magnes (Obnoxhush did have a few problems in the leaks thread tho, but I think they were mostly reformed before they quit the site.)

I actually thought it was Obnoxshush but my memory was playing tricks on me again
Remember this?

Kind of crazy to imagine how many on this CSS are back into speculation action again.
Also the fact I'm on this despite barely kaving said anything. It's like me and Mafia.

Just so you all remember what the full icon actually was.

You need to retake kindergarten grammar. Let me help you with that! I will be your teacher.
This feels like the second time you (un?)intentionally roasted Zeb.

D

Deleted member

That is honestly kind of... terrifying. I will make sure it does not beat me up.
Also those are some large white nipples.
I am sorry, it is just Zeb never uses the edit button even though I tell him like a million times.
Zeb is a funny and kind guy, I hope he does better with his typos. :)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Zeb had a Yang avatar, so I guess he burns easily. :p

I am sorry, it is just Zeb never uses the edit button even though I tell him like a million times.
Zeb is a funny and kind guy, I hope he does better with his typos. :)
But typos are part of what makes Zeb great :laugh:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
*reclines into pillows and feels the most comfort in resting in bed that I have in weeks*

You don't remember the Messed Up Smash 4 Copy (TM)?

That stuff was all over the place right before launch.

That's just the beginning of the insanity. The messed up Yoshi is more notorious.

I must've missed that whole train.

Unless Pikaman was part of it, that comes to mind.

The aftermath of Inklings in Smash.
No, that's the aftermath of an inkling getting hold of a Marina doujin.

Although perhaps these aren't mutually exclusive explanations.

Just so you all remember what the full icon actually was.

Wow.

This must be how Shiny feels when I flex.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Shiny's like a platypus: he's got some venom underneath that friendly looking bundle. It was intentional, I'm sure.

D

Deleted member

The worst part is i've looked at that post 3 times and I still can't see the grammar error
:060:
"magnes" is "manages" I think.
is "Obnoxshush" a user or "Obnoxious"? @Obnoxshush ( Edit: I can not find the user, so IDK )
Also wasnt is okay for now, but it is better off being "wasn't".
Shiny's like a platypus: he's got some venom underneath that friendly looking bundle. It was intentional, I'm sure.
Aww no I want my innocence. I am sorry, I just want to teach Zeb some grammar lessons as I want to prove my leadership skills.

Last edited by a moderator:
"magnes" is "manages" I think.
is "Obnoxshush" a user or "Obnoxious"? @Obnoxshush ( Edit: I can not find the user, so IDK )
Also wasnt is okay for now, but it is better off being "wasn't".
too lazy for '
Magnes is the name of the member
Obnoxhush is the name of the user (apparently it's obnoxshush but close enough lol)

EDIT unikorn'd

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

too lazy for '
Magnes is the name of the member
Obnoxhush is the name of the user (apparently it's obnoxshush but close enough lol)

EDIT unikorn'd

Well I am sorry Zeb.... my bad for being spicy to you over me thinking it was a grammar error.
magnes is a user

Obnoxshush is also a user

Come on, kid. I'm supposed to be the one who can't read. :p
I read books all the time and I love books yet for some reason I stink at reading in here.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
huh....so inklings with...doujins and such...sprouting their "ink" :V guessing this is normal around here, okay

O-O

i declare a poke war...
This place gets much weirder the more you visit it.

Chrono.

>Tfw Crunchyroll crashes because of hype

I expected this but I'm still disappointed.

You think they'd know this by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom