• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I remember one dude wanted Sakurai dead for not putting Wolf in the game.

Those were fun times alright.

EDIT: Remembering further this particular dude was bonkers over Wolf, like unhealthily obsessed even.
I'm trying to remember his face.
This wasn't the guy who was really into Daisy? Different guy?
Obnoxshush?

meh i'm not really the type to ask first chew later :p
Fair enough :p

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Remember this?
Kind of crazy to imagine how many on this CSS are back into speculation action again.
Also the fact I'm on this despite barely kaving said anything. It's like me and Mafia.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Damn.

Still crossing fingers it lightens up for you.

Leading the charge against the rebellious server hordes.

Right?

Pull the other one.

See also: FEH, FGO.
Oh, it's lightER, in the sense that I'm not running for the bathtub and nearly having my eyesight go out.

But I. . .yeah I wouldn't place my chips on being able to do anything reliant on someone else's whims yet.

At least I know ralphing makes everything better. . .really just need to remember to not do food the day anything like this is likely to crop up. It's always when there's food in my stomach that it starts going nuclear.

I'm almost done with this round, relieving my exhaustion finally more comfortable than relieving my pain waves. Bed commmmfffyyyyyyyyyyyy

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
I remember one dude wanted Sakurai dead for not putting Wolf in the game.

Those were fun times alright.

EDIT: Remembering further this particular dude was bonkers over Wolf, like unhealthily obsessed even.
I don't recall anyone in the Wolf area being upset to the point of wanting Sakurai dead, or anyone in particular having an unhealthy obsession with Wolf.

Obnoxshush?
He was the Wolf thread's owner back during Smash 4 pre-release and DLC speculation, and based off my memory, I don't believe he fits that billet.

I'm trying to remember his face.
This wasn't the guy who was really into Daisy? Different guy?
The person who was super into Daisy is the only person who comes to mind that fits the bill.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Remember this?

Kind of crazy to imagine how many on this CSS are back into speculation action again.
Also the fact I'm on this despite barely kaving said anything. It's like me and Mafia.
upload_2018-3-17_20-9-1.png

-nostalgia intensifies-

yus yus

also, new territory for me as i don't even recognize most people here :dizzy:

really, it was the desire for mayhem that brought me :V
Were you stalking me?

Burb

The Absolute Worst
I don't recall anyone in the Wolf area being upset to the point of wanting Sakurai dead, or anyone in particular having an unhealthy obsession with Wolf.
Probably because this isn't about the "Wolf area", it's about the Leaks board.

And I can vouch that it 100% did happen.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I don't think that guy frequented the Wolf thread.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I mean I knew people angry about the purple dragon. Ice Climbers being cut I remember some people wanting Sakurai's head for. Daisy had the one weirdo (who apparently made a name for themselves outside Smashboards).

Nothing about Wolf though. Either that or they didn't make too much of an impact on me.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
I'm on such a Splatoon high right now.
Remember this?

Hoots.
Now that's a name I remember.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

I wonder if the guy that cried at Nintendo NYC was one of the people on the leaks board?

Also suddenly having flashbacks to GameFAQs wanting Sakurai dead for darned near everything. Certain parts of this fandom need a chill pill.

And I mean, also to shower daily and actually treat women like human beings, but-

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303

Ah. I mostly stuck around the character support forums, rather than the "leaks board", myself.

Still don't see Dassh as that type of person, but I wan't there to see anything happen, so I could be wrong.

After all, there's always one.

I don't think that guy frequented the Wolf thread.
Probably for the best.

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
hm...wolf huh, i remember konnie being quite down about him being cut and all, but he didn't throw that much of a fuss, or any at all :V basically got over it quick

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Aaaaaaaaaand 100%ed Star Allies! Played it for quite a while and while I still prefer Robobot for the most part, this was great. And there's ONE thing Star Allies does that more video games, hell, more media should do in general. Super Spoilers, so beware
So like every other game since Wii, there's an Extra Mode and this time, you play as a Helper of your choice, and Extra Mode typically has extra bosses, this time, it's Galacta Knight! Or so you'd think, he gets disintegrated by a butterfly and Morpho Knight appears, who's a butterfly themed Meta Knight character. What makes this so cool is that this is the concept art for Meta Knight waaaay back in the 90's. More media needs to reuse old concepts

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

Nice eyes.
lol :p

but nah i've been lurking here for the past few days before silently watching and only now to pop in at something i know with someone i know

Oh you said you were?
Ah you silly joker.
ALSO I AM A LOSER FOR NOT SEEING THIS.

You should add text in that or else you are going to get an infraction...
Either way, DO NOT STAB ME WITH KNIVES! :(
oh right...forgot that was a thing i got infracted with a good amount of times in the past .-. sorry ^-^''

and nah, i don't do that anymore, i cooled off a lot
.....sorta, at least no where near the degree in the past :V

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Oh God was it the guy who yelled a lot in the Smash Social thread about how Smash 4 wasn't exactly like he wanted? Like how he wanted Sakurai dead for not putting in Ridley, and then got into some **** after wishing Artsy Omni would die?
I think he got banned for being too toxic?

One winged Devil

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4499-5767-3965
I hope that when Smash Switch comes out, we get a messed up copy with a whole bunch of glitches like with that one copy of SSB4, anyone here remember that because I sure do.

Ah good times. :039:

D

Deleted member

oh right...forgot that was a thing i got infracted with a good amount of times in the past .-. sorry ^-^''

and nah, i don't do that anymore, i cooled off a lot
.....sorta, at least no where near the degree in the past :V
Hey... there is something called an edit button. Go do that and you will not get infracted. :)
Oh God was it the guy who yelled a lot in the Smash Social thread about how Smash 4 wasn't exactly like he wanted? Like how he wanted Sakurai dead for not putting in Ridley, and then got into some **** after wishing Artsy Omni would die?
Oh no, that guy sounded really annoying to be with.

The wolf fanwho wanted Sakurai dead wasnt obnoxhush

It was magnes (Obnoxhush did have a few problems in the leaks thread tho, but I think they were mostly reformed before they quit the site.)

:061:

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I hope that when Smash Switch comes out, we get a messed up copy with a whole bunch of glitches like with that one copy of SSB4, anyone here remember that because I sure do.

Ah good times. :039:
Oh yeah that guy. I remember seeing those pics.
For those unaware.
This is a copy of a game someone picked up at some point.

D

Deleted member

The person who wanted Sakurai dead wasnt obnoxhush

It was magnes (Obnoxhush did have a few problems in the leaks thread tho, but I think they were mostly reformed before they quit the site.)
You need to retake kindergarten grammar. Let me help you with that! I will be your teacher.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO THE REAL KATT?! :crazy:
...the same person who you've been chatiing with on discord for a year .-.
you know and experience that i cooled off a lot :x

Hey... there is something called an edit button. Go do that and you will not get infracted. :)

Oh no, that guy sounded really annoying to be with.
already did so :p

D

Deleted member

already did so :p
-pats on head- Good. :)

The wolf fanwho wanted Sakurai dead wasnt obnoxhush

So... was the guy who wanted Sakurai dead just making a joke? Is that why you thin he was not obnoxious?
Either way, saying Sakurai should be dead over Wolf not appearing is totally obnoxious. I love Daddy Sakurai. :)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
...the same person who you've been chatiing with on discord for a year .-.
you know and experience that i cooled off a lot :x
Oh... right... I'm stoopid :p

You need to retake kindergarten grammar. Let me help you with that! I will be your teacher.
Did... did Zeb just get roasted by a freaking child? :laugh:

So... was the guy who wanted Sakurai dead just making a joke? Is that why you thin he was not obnoxious?
No no no no no. You got it wrong.

He's talking abou Obnoxshush, who's an actual user here.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
D-idara? That guy who had an avatar of his OC's eye, which later turned out to be of his r34 furry character?

And oh jeez, as I'm looking through the Leaks and Rumors group again, a lot of memories return. Miahstorm, Tower of Smash...

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Changing topics, in the next couple weeks, Rick + Kine + Coo, Gooey and Marx will be added to Star Allies in a free update. If the game gets a 2nd free update that adds more Helpers/Friends, who do you hope they add as Helpers/Friends? T.A.C. Plz
Daroach, Adeliene, Magolor, Taranza and Susie are what I'd want to see. Galacta Knight and the Star Allies bonus guy would be neat too

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
D-idara? That guy who had an avatar of his OC's eye, which later turned out to be of his r34 furry character?

And oh jeez, as I'm looking through the Leaks and Rumors group again, a lot of memories return. Miahstorm, Tower of Smash...
Yeah that guy.
That was a ride in of itself. A ride of which no one wanted to be on.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Oh, it's lightER, in the sense that I'm not running for the bathtub and nearly having my eyesight go out.

But I. . .yeah I wouldn't place my chips on being able to do anything reliant on someone else's whims yet.

At least I know ralphing makes everything better. . .really just need to remember to not do food the day anything like this is likely to crop up. It's always when there's food in my stomach that it starts going nuclear.

I'm almost done with this round, relieving my exhaustion finally more comfortable than relieving my pain waves. Bed commmmfffyyyyyyyyyyyy
...goddamn dude.

Get rest, godspeed.

Oh yeah that guy. I remember seeing those pics.
For those unaware.

This is a copy of a game someone picked up at some point.
computer_furret_by_keijimatsu-d3g118d.png

The **** is this noise?

maybe
Slightly unsettling, but good taste in visual humor.

I like you. Have we met?

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
-pats on head- Good. :)

Either way, saying Sakurai should be dead over Wolf not appearing is totally obnoxious. I love Daddy Sakurai. :)
yaaaaay~ -3-
Oh... right... I'm stoopid :p
pretty much :p
don't worry we all like you cause of it
:upsidedown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom