• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
do we still discuss leaks and rumors here or do I have to go somewhere else for that.

Also, hi.
OMG BURB.

I didn't know Burb was still here i missed him.

And you all should make a new leaks thread by the way. That's the main reason I stopped by again. It should be more public too. I had to jump through many hoops to get to this thread.

Also if you quoted me say your old name because I don't recognize all of you if you changed it.
We do and welcome back! I honestly can't remember if I had my name change after you left but it was zoroarkrules25. As for another leaks thread, the mods are against it for how horrible the original was to manage. The social here is at least usually chill. Specific leak threads brought out to many trolls or the worst of people making things a mess.

I dunno, that's why I said "pretty sure".
In Brazil, you need at least 16 years to be considered a worker, anything below that can't be considered a worker so a job taken by a 14-year old would be an illegal job.

Oh hey, you're back, I can go back to shipping you with Burb Burb
Damn it Shishoe, we can't go 5 minutes without a shipping discussion can we!?
:p

Oh look, the image uploader is on fire, again.

Where is :squirtle: when you need him? Oh right, he haven't been confirm yet.:gw:
im still mad squirtle and ivysaur got cut and nobody cared
I was just about to say, I hope they bring everyone they can back for this if they are porting assests. Especially Squirtle and Ivysaur. They were great characters and I would love to have them back. Young Link wold be hype too even if they didn't rework him to much because I liked his fire arrows a lot. I'm thinking the focus for this will be like 10 newcomers and whoever else they can bring back from past games or were maybe even planned for them. I also wouldn't be surprised if we got ongoing DLC for a few years. Keep a small portion of the team around and just put out content like once of twice a year. Either way I think the roster could be promising, but I really miss a lot of vets.
Didn't Neo Zero get banned, or am I misremembering severely?
I think she left on her terms after getting into trouble here. I remember the story for the most part, but I think she opted to be demoted and lose all her posts rather then be fully banned.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
We used to be something. Debating leaks, showing the world the proper way to speculate.
Now we talk about the junk of Mario characters.

It's a great legacy I swear. honest.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
speaking of mario characters, it'll be a crime if toad doesn't get in this time around

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
What if we get Pauline instead.
eternal saltiness, considering that she isn't very significant to any Mario games

would rather Daisy over her tbh, Daisy can actually have a pretty cool moveset if enough thought was put into it.

Burb

The Absolute Worst
speaking of mario characters, it'll be a crime if toad doesn't get in this time around
After Mario got two newcomers last time, I wouldn't be surprised if it got none this time around.

I think Toad's one of the most iconic remaining newcomer candidates, but some of the other franchises are in need of new representatives and should probably get theirs first out of fairness.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
After Mario got two newcomers last time, I wouldn't be surprised if it got none this time around.

I think Toad's one of the most iconic remaining newcomer candidates, but some of the other franchises are in need of new representatives and should probably get theirs first out of fairness.
good point

I'm a huge Mario fan so I'm high-key hoping it pulls a Fire Emblem and squeezes Toad in, regardless of the fact that the series has a whole lotta characters

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Now all we need is vanrose who coincidentally made this avatar after a bet in the leak days that I don't remember too well.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I mean E3 is only in like a couple months.
About 3 or so at this point. That also means three more months of the Smash Switch forum devolving into chaos.

Burb

The Absolute Worst
All jokes aside I understand why there isn't one.

All though the somewhat organized chaos is something I miss.
Honestly, with how the last one ended up being archived away or purged or whatever, I'd rather we have the speculation happen in a place where most of us will be able to go back and revisit it.

I really hate that I can't go and look back at pre-launch SSB4 leak discussions. It totally sucks.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Mythra Mythra 's posts are only memes...
No wonder Mythra you are so legendary.... my posts are a mixture of bad jokes, stuff and crying about stuff.
All though the somewhat organized chaos is something I miss.
Dude.... you should not miss that at all. You should want chaos to be gone.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I mean it was fun chaos.
We yelled at each other a lot, but there were friends we made along the way. ...After saying why the other should get off the Internet.

Chrono.

I remember one dude wanted Sakurai dead for not putting Wolf in the game.

Those were fun times alright.

EDIT: Remembering further this particular dude was bonkers over Wolf, like unhealthily obsessed even.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I remember one dude wanted Sakurai dead for not putting Wolf in the game.

Those were fun times alright.

EDIT: Remembering further this particular dude was bonkers over Wolf, like unhealthily obsessed even.
I'm trying to remember his face.
This wasn't the guy who was really into Daisy? Different guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom