• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

You're being cringy. Stop it.
I am sorry for being cringy.
Is part of it because Kartana is not in Pokken? I am not saying I want it in, I just listed it in there.
Never worry about being off-topic. This is a Social Thread. No need to focus on the current topic.

He didn't even have a fight in this game lol

We had Morpho Knight instead
He technically is part of the morph though... I can see what you mean.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
*perks head up*

Wait, he's gone? Legit?
Yep, that's what I was told.

So during the Fire Emblem Cipher Festival a short while back, it turns out a reveal trailer for Tharja in Fire Emblem Warriors was released during it. However, due to pictures and video being prohibited during the event, there has been no footage of that trailer... until now.

A leaked image from the Cipher Festival gives us our first glimpse at how Tharja will look like in Warriors:

Link to image

EDIT: Dammit, image broken. @Warchamp7. seems like the image uploader might be on fire again.

In the meantime, just click the link to see the image.
Time to buy Warriors.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Y’know there’s a legend that’s passed down through eons on the Smash World Network. It tells of a user who climbed from an obscure user, to a premium user, to a moderator, and finally administrator. She crossed those lines in no time flat and became the most important nice person on the boards. Her name is Cyndane...
...and she is the best.

D

Deleted member

Hello everyone, how is the day/night treating you guys?
I did nothing notable.... can anyone help me on what I can do?

Y’know there’s a legend that’s passed down through eons on the Smash World Network. It tells of a user who climbed from an obscure user, to a premium user, to a moderator, and finally administrator. She crossed those lines in no time flat and became the most important nice person on the boards. Her name is Cyndane...

...and she is the best.
I actually like Cyndane, actually. Makes a good Administrator. :)

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
*Local news show the preparations for the DBS event*
Organizer: "We expect more than 50,000 people tonight"

Bruh.

D

Deleted member

Mecha Blastoise proves that the cjance for anime to turn into mecha shows approaches 1 the longer it runs.
Well maybe you can find a part-time job, it's never too early to start making money.
He's 14, pretty sure that'd be illegal.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Wonder why all those kid actors don't go to jail.

Maybe it's because there's a difference between holding a part-time job and working to the extent it deprives you from a childhood and an education. Legally only one of those constitutes criminal child labour.

Nothing wrong with a part-time job when you're a minor. Just don't let it run your life.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Well maybe you can find a part-time job, it's never too early to start making money.
I think it'll be a couple years before any place would even take him.

I probably could have for a long time by contrast, but you know. . .depression. . .anxiety. . .monthlies so bad that I have legitimate concerns as to whether I could actually manage a job without a flexible schedule.

I'm hoping my happy pills are softening the first two and getting rid of the last problem as a fortunate side effect. . .but right now I'm in the middle of waiting to make sure the jury isn't still out on the last one because I'm somewhere less than feeling comfortable right now.

One winged Devil

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4499-5767-3965
Child labor is illegal, so yes, there is such a thing as "too early"
Mecha Blastoise proves that the cjance for anime to turn into mecha shows approaches 1 the longer it runs.

He's 14, pretty sure that'd be illegal.
I'm pretty sure sweeping or mopping won't be considered child labo plus I did that when I was his age so has long has they don't make him work too hard.

Wonder why all those kid actors don't go to jail.

Maybe it's because there's a difference between holding a part-time job and working to the extent it deprives you from a childhood and an education. Legally only one of those constitutes criminal child labour.

Nothing wrong with a part-time job when you're a minor. Just don't let it run your life.
Couldn't had said it better myself.

I think it'll be a couple years before any place would even take him.
You guys do know it's not illegal to do simple stuff like what I before right?

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Life would just be so much better if you could earn money by doing nothing. As in... just getting cash for your merely existence.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I think my IRL social skills are devolving...

I hate it.

I haven't made a good friend in ages.

One winged Devil

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4499-5767-3965
Life would just be so much better if you could earn money by doing nothing. As in... just getting cash for your merely existence.
But you see the problem with that is that would who check to see the worth of a human life?

Would you cost more or like depending on your age/race/gender/where you live/what plan to do in life?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
But you see the problem with that is that would who check to see the worth of a human life?

Would you cost more or like depending on your age/race/gender/where you live/what plan to do in life?
I'm pretty sure the worth of a human life is 1000 Septims.

D

Deleted member

I hate it.

My social skills are always weakening as well. In fact I never had a good friend in five years IRL... :(
I hope you get a good friend IRL. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
So.

Beat A Hat In Time.

Owned it for 48 hours, already blitzed it.

Mostly fair tradeoff for no sleep.

Mostly.

Aight off I go.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Social skills, like any skills, usually come with practice. Go out and be open to stuff; engage; tread outside your comfort zone, eventually it will increase. Things may be rough at first, but we all start somewhere. Better stumble and fall than never learn to walk. Find the balance that works for you, but make sure it is indeed a balance.

It's really easy to say no to things, say yes to something you normally wouldn't. Have life happen to you, don't just watch it go by, and you'll find yourself in a myriad of situations.

Those are my pseudo-cliches, do with them as you will. They work for me.

Last edited:

Con0rrrr

PPMD Kreygasm
NNID
Con0rrrr
3DS FC
4656-6340-0779
do we still discuss leaks and rumors here or do I have to go somewhere else for that.

Also, hi.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer

I hate it.

Plenty of cliche things to say here, so I'll dispense with those. You are probably in a slump. Best advice? Go out and do something you haven't done with people you don't know. Strangers are only strangers until they aren't.

D

Deleted member

I can interact with people just finely IRL if they want to talk to me, it is just I loathe trying to making a friend.
In lunch I like to separate myself from the other students and read a long book.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I'm pretty sure sweeping or mopping won't be considered child labo plus I did that when I was his age so has long has they don't make him work too hard.

Couldn't had said it better myself.

You guys do know it's not illegal to do simple stuff like what I before right?
I dunno, that's why I said "pretty sure".
In Brazil, you need at least 16 years to be considered a worker, anything below that can't be considered a worker so a job taken by a 14-year old would be an illegal job.
do we still discuss leaks and rumors here or do I have to go somewhere else for that.

Also, hi.
Oh hey, you're back, I can go back to shipping you with @Burb

I havne't made an IRL friend since middle school. Im in college. WhyAreYouLikeThis.jpg

Also, hi.
Alright, at this point who are we even missing? Seems like everyone is coming back.

Ninka is back, Conorrr, Burb, etc
I saw Vaanrose on twitter but dont think theyre back here. Not sure about Neo Zero. So many returns for smash. . .

To answer the question, there is no leaks group/thread ATM
:061:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom