• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
Cool beans man.
Hey can I take your couch? I don't think heaven allows more than 20 pounds in. Hell might though.
An unrelatable story: my friends and I have this miracle couch that we move around between us. It sleeps better than any bed we've owned. Most of the compliments of my abode I get are/were about the couch.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
The character graphic looks great, but some parts of the background looks off. .. . Or just unpolished.

Not just this I also hope they can port that Seven Deadly Sins Knights of Britannia fighting game come to Switch as well.

To Bandai Namco ... They really should port those anime games to Nintendo Switch and they will get more sales than on PS4. Dragonball Xenoverse 2's Switch sales proves it.
So, Switch confirmed to be the successor to the Vita, as the weeb console? :p

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I think he got banned or something like that. Lemme check.

EDIT: I think I can't see it because custom title...
Hang on, I can see what his profile preview looks like from the time he tried to torch my character support thread. . .

Noooo, it doesn't look like he's been banned, just gone since September of last year.

IIRC that means we're still allowed to say unnecessary things while he's not looking. :troll:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Super Smash Bros. for Switch Discussion > "Man I sure hope this gets into the new Smash Bros."
NintenZone Social 6.0 > "Yes but what is wrong with Luigi having a little bit of a dingus?"

We're doing great guys keep at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom