• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Okay, I'm currently working on a moveset but I'm not sure what do with a certain move... So I made this straw poll and thought it could be a good idea to share it here.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I can't see us having to wait till E3 to get some news on Smash. Maybe a few veterans or something will be revealed before then.

Now here's a question for you guys.

Of all the 3rd party DLC newcomers who didn't get assist trophies who would you make Cloud, Bayonetta, Ryu's assist trophies in Smash Switch?

Cloud? Tifa or Sephiroth. If other franchise heroes from Final Fantasy are eligible maybe Terra from Final Fantasy 6.

Bayonetta? Jeanne or Enzo.

Ryu? Chun Li.
Yeah, for Ryu, it'd likely be Chun-Li or Ken. Seeing as Ken has his own variations of Shoryuken, Tatsus and his own moves like the Krazy Kicks. He'd be easy to make too, since you only really need to change Ryu's head, then the colors.

Or Akuma could just do a Raging Demon.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Alright I had to watch gameplay of him to see what you meant...

...Nhnhh... God you're right.

Why is his arms the size of Alolan Exeggutor? What the ****.
RIGHT? Strange stuff.

You kids, getting all defensive before even seeing for yourself. :p

Last edited:

Chrono.

Alright I had to watch gameplay of him to see what you meant...

...Nhnhh... God you're right.

Why is his arms the size of Alolan Exeggutor? What the ****.
I think it's weirder that the dude moves at the speed of :4sonic:.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Oh god... I can't unsee this Blastoise in game model.
RIGHT? Strange stuff.

You kids, getting all defensive before even seeing for yourself. :p
Oh I wasn't being defensive, I was just nabbing the obvious turtle pun. :skull:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Off-Topic again, but...
Galacta Knight deserved better in Kirby Star Allies.. anyone agree? He felt way too slow and too easy.
Keep talking **** and you're gonna get shellshocked. :009:

What's the problem?

Your Blastoice is not looking so intimidating anymore.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Is it E3 yet?

.....No?

.............Wait, what do you mean the Smash 5 reveal was just little over a week ago?

god this is gonna be a long couple of months
This is going to be us when the next update comes in.

Also, if anybody wants my idea of an "Adventure Mode" for Smash, I want something inspired by the Great Maze, but more like Kirby & the Amazing Mirror. Basically,

You basically explore one Metrovania-like Map around to different areas inspired by Nintendo franchises attached by a Hub area, you collect things, like Custom Pieces, Gold, etc, from enemies or treasure chests you find, you can find switches that give you a door between the Hub area and the area you found the Switch at and you fight against both enemies and mini-bosses from different franchises. Before you enter the Hub area, you choose your character and outfit. You can also do 2-4 Multiplayer.
In the areas you go to, you can find multiple ends, all but one that give you a reward and take you to the Hub, while there is one end that leads into a fight with a Major Boss. Once you beat the Major Boss, you get an item needed to unlock the Final Boss Dungeon. Defeat all the Major Bosses and you unlock the Final Boss Dungeon. Get through the Dungeon, fight the Final Boss, beat the main game. Afterwards, you can continually go through areas, find more secrets, and beat bosses and mini-bosses for rewards, exploring the area and fighting the bosses with different characters, etc.

That would be my ideal Adventure Mode.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
His super looks pretty awesome though. How he sticks his arm cannons into ground looks so 'cool'.
Does 'cool' in brackets mean it's not cool?

It's alright, sure. Not bad. That's when he can just stand still and act like a cannon. But some of the other supers seem just as memorable. Gengar's is still ridiculous. :x

Oh god... I can't unsee this Blastoise in game model.

Oh I wasn't being defensive, I was just nabbing the obvious turtle pun. :skull:
Yeah well now who's the one who's shellshocked? :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Off-Topic again
Never worry about being off-topic. This is a Social Thread. No need to focus on the current topic.

Galacta Knight deserved better in Kirby Star Allies.. anyone agree? He felt way too slow and too easy.
He didn't even have a fight in this game lol

We had Morpho Knight instead

Chrono.

This is going to be us when the next update comes in.

Also, if anybody wants my idea of an "Adventure Mode" for Smash, I want something inspired by the Great Maze, but more like Kirby & the Amazing Mirror. Basically,

You basically explore one Metrovania-like Map around to different areas inspired by Nintendo franchises attached by a Hub area, you collect things, like Custom Pieces, Gold, etc, from enemies or treasure chests you find, you can find switches that give you a door between the Hub area and the area you found the Switch at and you fight against both enemies and mini-bosses from different franchises. Before you enter the Hub area, you choose your character and outfit. You can also do 2-4 Multiplayer.
In the areas you go to, you can find multiple ends, all but one that give you a reward and take you to the Hub, while there is one end that leads into a fight with a Major Boss. Once you beat the Major Boss, you get an item needed to unlock the Final Boss Dungeon. Defeat all the Major Bosses and you unlock the Final Boss Dungeon. Get through the Dungeon, fight the Final Boss, beat the main game. Afterwards, you can continually go through areas, find more secrets, and beat bosses and mini-bosses for rewards, exploring the area and fighting the bosses with different characters, etc.

That would be my ideal Adventure Mode.
As someone who hated (disliked) Amazing Mirror and liked Great Maze. I'm conflicted.

But I'm also not opposed to this.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Y'all talked about genitalia without me, **** you guys.

This is amazing.
The dedication to DB is something special here.
This event is getting promoted like a MMA/Boxing match
EDIT: So hype the image ****in broke

Speaking of old times... where the **** is Cliffjumper?
He gone forever.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
'Just started Project X Zone 2, the gameplay is certainly special to say the least. It's gonna take some time before I can get everything. But for now, I'm digging the writting for each characters, you can see that the writters have made alot of research, I can't wait to see more.:4pacman:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Tekken 7 is getting a few more costumes it seems. Its based off that Summer Lesson VR stuff. Harada did work on it after all. Not sure if I care about the costumes themselves, but at least some characters are getting new hair.

Now if we get an Afro for Eddy...then we're talking. Nina looks clean though, but I'm bias as that's one of the characters I use often.

Anyone else got Dragon Ball Fighterz?

Namco sure is taking their time with releasing the first dlc pack...
It's coming out in the Spring, that's all I know.

Last edited:

Chrono.

Anyone else got Dragon Ball Fighterz?

Namco sure is taking their time with releasing the first dlc pack...
The new V-Jump scans "Spring 2018".

I'd expect them in 2 weeks or so.
Y'all talked about genitalia without me, **** you guys.

The dedication to DB is something special here.
This event is getting promoted like a MMA/Boxing match.
Goku v Jiren will be bigger than Pacquiao v Mayweather.

And they won't be hugging each other for 20 minutes

Ivander

Smash Legend
As someone who hated (disliked) Amazing Mirror and liked Great Maze. I'm conflicted.

But I'm also not opposed to this.
I mostly used the map as a idea for how I would like Adventure Mode. I mean, I like Metrovania-styled games and maps in general, but I feel Amazing Mirror's Map helps out with details. Like imagine starting in this Hub area that first has an entrance to a Mario area. You then explore the area and you can choose to:
-find areas that lead into other Nintendo areas like a Zelda area or a Kirby area
-you can go to the Mario Boss fight(like say, Bouldergeist or Gobblegut) and get one of the pieces for unlocking the final boss dungeon, or whatnot.
-choose to explore, find secret paths, and just collect items/gold/custom pieces

Basically, if you took the Great Maze, but made it more about exploring one big map and going through this big and mixed world rather than going through stages, allowing the player to do as they wish. If they wish to explore, they can do that. If they want to find the bosses right away, they can. That kind of map and gameplay that allows the player to play however they want to. That's something I would like.
And there are plenty of enemies throughout the different Nintendo series that can be used as Enemies, Mini-bosses and Bosses.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I beat Star Allies' main story, some thoughts!
Music was great as always
Staff is absolutely bonkers, especially with other elements
I died a few times but only because I'm bad at the Friend Circle stuff for some reason
Lives are easy to get but go into triple digits, also the game saves your life and Star count now
Helpers make things a bit easy though boss fights were still pretty hectic
No beating around the bush, these mini games suck
Thoughts on spoilery stuff!
The Mage generals are cool but they're less cool than Susie and Taranza, same applies to the final boss, though it's hard to top Robobot's final boss
I didn't really like Hyness, his boss theme's the only good thing about him, though that's probably because he barely gets screentime or background other than being a cultist.
ALSO THE CREDIT SCENE SHOWED GALACTA KNIGHT GLOWING DESPITE HOW HE DIDN'T APPEAR IN THE GAME YET HOLY **** GALACTA CABLLERO ULTRA INSTINCO ROSAAAAAAAAA

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
So during the Fire Emblem Cipher Festival a short while back, it turns out a reveal trailer for Tharja in Fire Emblem Warriors was released during it. However, due to pictures and video being prohibited during the event, there has been no footage of that trailer... until now.

A leaked image from the Cipher Festival gives us our first glimpse at how Tharja will look like in Warriors:

Link to image

EDIT: Dammit, image broken. @Warchamp7. seems like the image uploader might be on fire again.

In the meantime, just click the link to see the image.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
So during the Fire Emblem Cipher Festival a short while back, it turns out a reveal trailer for Tharja in Fire Emblem Warriors was released during it. However, due to pictures and video being prohibited during the event, there has been no footage of that trailer... until now.

A leaked image from the Cipher Festival gives us our first glimpse at how Tharja will look like in Warriors:

Just to mention, the image is fine. It just doesn't work when posted. Where's Warchamp?

Last edited:

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Nope. Nobody here likes Dragon Ball. Go home.
Does any older than 12 actually like dragon ball though? I never watched dragon ball so I just bought the game because it has a big marvel vs capcom vibe. Did the same thing with injustice 2 despite not being into dc comics.

But man Fighterz is soooo 'casual friendly'. Most people I stumble upon online clearly have never played a fighting game before. Which further justifies the first sentence in this post.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom