• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Whoa, I had no idea he was still around! With the baby mask killer avatar I never would have noticed. :laugh:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
MorbidAltruism, a.k.a. @Morbi nowadays.
I think you are thinking of @Morbi.
That guy likes a lot of my posts. :p
Did you two just... tag him? :eek:

Oh lord, do you realize what you've done?! :crazy:

That's one reason.
A pretty big one I will say.
This song needs to be in Smash.

I know you're the "nothing needs representation" guy, but come on! Think about how cool it'd be to kick some ass on the Halberd stage with a remix of this song bursting your speakers. That's the definition of badass right there!

D

Deleted member

Morbi likes more posts than I do yet you guys like to meme on my liking abilities.... :joyful:

User: "Shiny likes a lot of stuff!"
Morbi: "Hold my drink."

D

Deleted member

This song needs to be in Smash.

I know you're the "nothing needs representation" guy, but come on! Think about how cool it'd be to kick some *** on the Halberd stage with a remix of this song bursting your speakers. That's the definition of badass right there!
Not sure what "needs representation" has to do with it.
Good music is always welcome.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Morbi likes more posts than I do yet you guys like to meme on my liking abilities.... :joyful:

At least, Morbi goes straight to the point by saying he likes our posts just for the sake of clicking that button. :smirk:

Not sure what "needs representation" has to do with it.
Good music is always welcome.
Very good point.

JUST PUT THE GALACTA KNIGHT THEME ALREADY, SAKURAI!

D

Deleted member

So this is what the social area looks like.

Neato.
It is actually a fun and supportive place.
At least, Morbi goes straight to the point by saying he likes our posts just for the sake of clicking that button. :smirk:
I only like good posts though. Morbi just likes everything for the like button. :p
Very good point.

JUST PUT THE GALACTA KNIGHT THEME ALREADY, SAKURAI!
I think that theme should be in Smash Brothers! Also make Galacta Knight a boss in Subspace Emissary in Smash in Switch please.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Also make Galacta Knight a boss in Subspace Emissary in Smash in Switch please.
Even if Adventure Mode returns, I doubt he'd just do another Subspace Emissary.

Would very likely be a completely different story. Or just Melee's version of the mode. Either is fine.

I only like good posts though.
You like my posts, so that's an automatic lie :troll:

D

Deleted member

Off-Topic, but Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon VG Masters Finals is out.
I love watching competitive Pokemon.
No wonder the team with the better OU pokemon win. Also the second placer had a Nidoking and Togekiss on their team, which I liked a lot. They are quite rare to find in competitive play. Also two Mega Metagross? Interesting.
Even if Adventure Mode returns, I doubt he'd just do another Subspace Emissary.

Would very likely be a completely different story. Or just Melee's version of the mode. Either is fine.
True true... Adventure Mode would be nice for the developers and us though. Subspace is a lot harder to make.
You like my posts, so that's an automatic lie :troll:
Am I the only one that thinks you are funny and likable? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Honestly I want a story mode that completely retcons SSE and actually explains how all these characters ended up in the same world at the first place.
Probably never going to happen but a guy can dream, right?

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Honestly I want a story mode that completely retcons SSE and actually explains how all these characters ended up in the same world at the first place.
Probably never going to happen but a guy can dream, right?
You mean you want a story mode completely opposite of Marvel vs Capcom Infinite's story mode?

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Do elaborate, because I know nothing about MvCI's story mode.
It's just a complete mess. The horrible writing and cheesiness aside the story didn't bother to explain how the universes met and how the Capcom characters know each other despite obviously being from different franchises.

D

Deleted member

It's just a complete mess. The horrible writing and cheesiness aside the story didn't bother to explain how the universes met and how the Capcom characters know each other despite obviously being from different franchises.
Then yes, something completely opposite of that.
Something like The Avengers but with a much bigger cast.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
D

Deleted member

I was joking... -_-
Oh, NOT AGAIN. Sorry.
Off-Topic, but I am going to write the cons and pros of subspace:
Cons:
-Intensity mode was too easy
-I would have liked a little more bosses, but I am going to give Sakurai and the developers a break...

Pros:
+ Cutscenes were eye-candy
+ The levels were so fun to play
+ I loved the roster
+ The interactions were nice
+ The bosses were fun
+ Creative ideas, like the Great Maze
+ Good music

Last edited by a moderator:
Late AF, but Super Star Ultra was such a good game. Favorite Kirby game, and the only one I can really say I love.
Off-Topic, but Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon VG Masters Finals is out.
I love watching competitive Pokemon.
No wonder the team with the better OU pokemon win. Also the second placer had a Nidoking and Togekiss on their team, which I liked a lot. They are quite rare to find in competitive play. Also two Mega Metagross? Interesting./SPOILER]

True true... Adventure Mode would be nice for the developers and us though. Subspace is a lot harder to make.

Am I the only one that thinks you are funny and likable? :)
WTF MY BOY NIDOKING IN A GRAND FINALS?

MY BOY'S ALL GROWN UP.
:034:

Last edited:

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
The Great Maze wasn't creative at all lol

It was just a way to pad out the mode by basically making you backtrack without backtracking.

You literally redo every level and fight every boss on top of fighting each character.
Despite that, it was my favorite part of subspace. It has that slight metroidvania feel to it.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Despite that, it was my favorite part of subspace. It has that slight metroidvania feel to it.
Never said it was bad. Heck, I liked the idea too. Especially since you had the freedom of choosing the characters you want, which wasn't something you could do before (except maybe the first level in the actual Subspace).

I'm just pointing out that, even though it was fun, it wasn't creative at all.

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Despite this game didn't had a good review on Famitsu last year... I still hope this game can come to Switch.
I mean the comments section says it all...

What funny is the trailer's game tag in Youtube description was...
Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade

Chrono.

Despite this game didn't had a good review on Famitsu last year... I still hope this game can come to Switch.
I mean the comments section says it all...

What funny is the trailer's game tag in Youtube description was...
Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade
I wouldn't wait for reviews at all.

Unless they all say they're an unplayable dumpster fire.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584

Still hold the record for being the only User to have his like capabilities taken away for a short while for liking too many ****ing posts...

Beat that, you two. :p

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

That's because Morbi suffers from a case of mobid altruism.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Subspace had its issues, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't want another massive story mode like it. Honestly I still go back to Brawl on rare occasions just to play it.

– I thought some of the generic enemies had cool designs, like the Roturret and Poppants, but I'd have liked more Nintendo enemies beyond the Koopa Army and the R.O.B.s.
– I'd much prefer text boxes for dialogue than pantomime, if voice over is out of the question. It led to a lot of the plot not coming through clearly and being reliant on Word of God, such as the nature of King Dedede and Meta Knight's roles in the plot.
– I actually thought the environments were pretty nice, but more actual Nintendo locations would have been cool. If we got Dedede's Castle, we can have other locales too.
– One of the major issues I took was with the notable lack of heroic NPCs outside of Palutena's cameo. For people like Ike, Samus, and the Pokémon Trainer it's less of an issue, since they're usually traveling on their own anyway (hell, post-Radiant Dawn Ike basically packed up and left Tellius while Red stayed secluded up on Mount Silver after the Kanto games, and Samus is Samus). But for folks like Marth, Ness, Lucas, and ESPECIALLY Fox, who rely on a more ensemble cast as part of their character? Where's Caeda? Where are Peppy and Slippy? It's very noticeable. There's even a scene where the Great Fox shows up and we know Fox and Falco aren't piloting it. That means Slippy, Peppy, or R.O.B.64 had to be there anyway. Why not show them? The bosses themselves show that the world is populated by at least some NPCs.
– Speaking of bosses, Galleom was cool, but Duon sucked. Also why didn't Mr. Game and Watch get a name tag?
– Why was Snake on the Halberd? Why was Marth defending an unnamed fortress? It didn't resemble Altea Castle or the Millennial Palace at all. Why was Lucas at the Ruined Zoo and why was it Ruined? Was it the result of someone abandoning their Zoo Tycoon save? Did the lions escape and kill everyone? There's some lore **** here, I tell you, and none of it got resolved.
– Where was Crazy Hand in all of this? Honestly that alone is a good start for a sequel.
– And even then, what is Subspace? Where did Tabuu come from? He was cool, but had nonexistent development.
– Were we just supposed to ignore that the one Mizzo was the last of its kind? Did it survive Subspace blowing up? Maybe it can be an attraction at the Ruined Zoo.

Just some ramblings and such.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
'just got Project X Zone 2 for 15 bucks, and a new controller for the switch.

Oh and, I also bought the first volume Batman & The Justice League....which is a manga btw. Yeah, it exist, and it look pretty dang cool judging by the drawning alone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom