• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
So.......... I went to check recent My Hero Academia... but the recent chapter on that manga website accidentally post the most recent of, Dr. Stone.

I was like, well, since my brother recommended me to check that for a while... I guess I'll check it out.

Let me just bring the elephant in the room, I personally don't like the setting of Dr. Stone for now, the fact that everyone suddenly turn into stone is a bit of an pessimistic and an odd concept to start with.

Pros
The "main characters", yes there are technically two main characters in this manga... despite one is a bit of a typical Shonen one and the other one... is that super OP dude who can build almost everything.... which I like it.

There's a character called Chrom, no kidding, and he's awesome

There is a quite huge plot twist in the most recent arc, it's also quite sad as well

The antagonist's motive is wicked but pretty good, for now, at least he has a pretty good first impression. I hope they don't screw him up.

The female main characters, are good... duh...

Cons
Like I said, I'm not a huge fan of the initial setting of Dr. Stone, but to be fair it's pretty much a personal preference don't don't quote me on this...

It no surprise that most manga, the characters often have wacky or exaggerated expressions, most when they are either mad, or surprised. However, I personally hate those wacky expression... and the tend to overuse it a lot.

I feel like the main character... tend to be a little bit too OP at times... especially the most recent chapter... he's nuts...

D

Deleted member

Well, I feel like I am depressed again...
If someone from anywhere likes to see me suffer from deep regret, well today is their day.

Blastoise fights like a mecha!

But his arms and legs are a bit off.
Dang, watching Blastoice is fun.
I am still a little upset they did not add Hawlucha or Greninja yet.. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Kirby Star Allies is good. However, the extra stages like playing older Kirby themes and I think it's supposed to hint at the final boss. Spoilers for World 3's Extra Stages
The extra stages have mook rushes and have the Dreamland 3 Dark Matter theme and Kirby 64's Miracle Matter theme

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Blastoise fights like a mecha!

But his arms and legs are a bit off.
Watching Blastoise makes me uncomfortable. Like it looks like Blastoise but it moves so unnaturally.

Also they should add Scolipede. It could be a fun pokemon, rolling around and ****.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Except I am Canadian.
I've heard that one before

Real Canadians don't brag about it, they just nod their heads politely as the Americans make noise and the Europeans glare at each other.

And the Australians crack open a Fosters.

:teeth:
Yes, those Europeans certainly do, totally unlike us British.

...what? The British aren't European, oh what just because e have ancestory from Europe and a culture similar to the mainland we're now European?

BTW, I actually do know that the UK is geographically part off Europe,I just wanted to do the typical joke of a British person denying their European, even though a majority of the UK's ancestory comes from Europe

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I had a dream I was in the ****ing military but irl my near sightedness and my astigmatism would ruin my chances at even being in the military. Now why I had that dream, i have no idea

To bad I woke up before I could shoot my gun

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
D

Deleted member

Whenever I hear someone saying that all Kirby games are easy, I get PTSD flashbacks to the part in Nightmare in Dream Land where I was stuck with 1/6 of my health for like 4 stages before I got any health items. I remember it like like it was yesterday.
....probably because it was.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Whenever I hear someone saying that all Kirby games are easy, I get PTSD flashbacks to the part in Nightmare in Dream Land where I was stuck with 1/6 of my health for like 4 stages before I got any health items. I remember it like like it was yesterday.
....probably because it was.
That's just proving my point. You went through 4 whole levels with just a fraction of your health :laugh:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
You said it was the only one you enjoyed so that's what I inferred.
How's Star Allies so far?
It's fun, but incredibly easy.

I might have to wait a bit before I get it, but it looks really fun actually.

Do not tell me the game is short.
Well I'm telling you anyways. It's short but there are other modes to add to the length.

D

Deleted member

Anyway, I actually beat the game today.
It's a good game, but it's my least favorite of the Kirby games I played so far (Though I've only played 5 so far).

D

Deleted member

Speaking of Kirby games, it is really hard to chose a favorite because all the Kirby games I played are good. I think Kirby Superstar, Kirby Super Star Ultra or Kirby's Return to Dreamland take the cake.
I would have never been able to play the old games if it was not for the "Kirby's 20th Anniversary" game. I am so thankful for the 20th Anniversary game.

Chrono.

I got Danmaku Unlimited 3 for Switch. Bullet Hell is always a fun time.

I still have some $ left so I'll probably get either Celeste or Owlboy.

D

Deleted member

Speaking of Kirby games, it is really hard to chose a favorite because all the Kirby games I played are good. I think Kirby Superstar, Kirby Super Star Ultra or Kirby's Return to Dreamland take the cake.
I would have never been able to play the old games if it was not for the "Kirby's 20th Anniversary" game. I am so thankful for the 20th Anniversary game.
Super Star and Super Star Ultra are pretty much the same game, so I wouldn't count them seperately.

D

Deleted member

Super Star and Super Star Ultra are pretty much the same game, so I wouldn't count them seperately.
I know that but just in-case people forget that I count Kirby Super Star Ultra.
Shiny is nothing compared to Vin Diesel's addiction to liking every post back before Smash 3DS came out.

What was their username again? Dang it I can't remember.
I think you are thinking of @Morbi.
That guy likes a lot of my posts. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom