• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Nah it's all good. Don't beat yourself up over it or anything. Glad you feel better.
Dang, you said it better than I did. Either way, I 100% agree with this. Do not try to beat yourself all over it like what I would do. :)
@Lampy I think you are a very funny and usually fun to be with, so keep that in mind.

Just be happy that you never thought of committing suicide and are constantly prefer to be alone all the time like me.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I can't decide on wether I'm tired or hungry.
It's 7 AM and I haven't slept all night, but I'm actually hungry.

D

Deleted member

Just be happy that you never thought of committing suicide and are constantly prefer to be alone all the time like me.
Seriously I am not kidding about this quote.
I also feel like a second depression could happen in me because of the emptiness and loneliness inside me, which is storing up.... yikes.
I can't decide on wether I'm tired or hungry.
It's 7 AM and I haven't slept all night, but I'm actually hungry.
Get some sleep for your own body, please.

D

Deleted member

You say it like being lonely is a good thing...
I worded that incorrectly.
I know being lonely
Sorry Lampy, I meant this:
I have though ten of committing suicide and I feel empty and lonely. I am sure Lampy has friends unlike me. I tried making a friend and it worked for a while, but I gave up.
Things are tense inside me... I feel like a second depression can happen.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I know being lonely
I have though ten of committing suicide and I feel empty and lonely. I am sure Lampy has friends unlike me. I tried making a friend and it worked for a while, but I gave up.

Don't have words.

Have cat hugs.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Ok but can you teach me how? Considering you suggested that you obviously know the secret art of eating while sleeping. :troll:
secret.gif

:troll:

I tried making a friend and it worked for a while, but I gave up.
Think of the bright side. At least you're not cursed like me.

Every time I make a friend irl, they end up leaving within months. Every. Single. ****ing time.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Most of the sidestories are skippable, at least for me, just don't skip the Ketchup episode as Mordecai makes a cameo there lol.

Stakes is a good way to pick up the show again, as it has a nice balance between story and action.
Islands is ok, and explains a lot about Finn's origins but never picks up
Elements feels like a legit adventure again, has great visuals and gets intense at the end. And yes is the newest one.

Any episode related to the Grass Sword or Betty is also recommended to know the current plot progress too.

I got kinda surprised when I knew AT was finishing soon, but after 9 Seasons I realized it is a good time to end it.
Should've responded to this way sooner but eh......

Mordecai? Nice to see the show referencing Regular Show, another CN cartoon that ended a while back.

I'll probably watch most episodes that I've missed in order. But I look forward to those in particular. I know a lot more stuff involving Simon and Betty happens later on.

Great as it is, every show has to end at some point. It's had a long good life, if a rough one at times. Wasn't there still a movie in the works, too?

Now you're truly part of the Bob-omb family. Be proud, man.

Is that the one for counting a certain amount of Bob-ombs.

If so, that's bull**** cause I shoulda got mine ****in aaaaages.
It...seems to be one of the trophies that arrives rather late for some users, whatever the reason may be.

Heck, I thought that one stopped being handed out altogether some time ago. Guess I was wrong. :p

D

Deleted member

I am not suicidal anymore, but goodnight everyone. I do not know.. I feel like I am going to get another depression soon.
Right now my negative feelings are bottling up and I feel when they explode, that is when I get depressed.

Don't have words.

Have cat hugs.
..Thanks. :)

Every time I make a friend irl, they end up leaving within months. Every. Single. ****ing time.
I feel so bad for you... I hope you make a friend IRL that actually likes you.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I mean i'm a pretty anti-social guy and I hardly ever socialize outside of a college/work setting but that's mainly because of the lifestyle I live. I find it hard to maintain friends let alone find it desirable. In a weird way, solitude for me is what being at a party would be like for an extrovert. It's hard to explain.
Seriously I am not kidding about this quote.
I also feel like a second depression could happen in me because of the emptiness and loneliness inside me, which is storing up.... yikes.
Shiny, I know this is not much but if you ever need to PM me about anything feel free to do so if you just want to vent or anything. I hate seeing people depressed, sad, or anything like that.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584

Pack up your life, tell everyone to **** off, and move to Alabama and I'll be your bestest friend IRL.:redface:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I was gonna go through all the pages but there’s 9 so **** that. Did I miss something big?
The Mayor of my city cancelled the Dragon Ball Super event after the organizers failed to get permission from Toei/Crunchyroll

Welp.
All I know is that they were gonna give free lap dances if Goku eliminated Jiren.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I was gonna go through all the pages but there’s 9 so **** that. Did I miss something big?

All I know is that they were gonna give free lap dances if Goku eliminated Jiren.
Just the usual routine. Nothing important.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I know being lonely
Hey man, go easy on yourself.

For some people it just takes time. You're not a very social person yet, I can understand that. I've had plenty of anxieties about those kind of things in my life, among other things (I've improved with them in recent years, but I still have insecurities which resurface every now and then) Or maybe you're simply not finding the right people to befriend. Which sucks, but it's kinda how life is sometimes. The best thing you can do is leave it behind, but also learn from what happens, and move on.

I don't know how much more serious your situation has gotten, but if you really get to a low point, you might want to consider getting professional help. Not saying you should right away, but keep it in mind if your negative thoughts and moods really start to take over....

D

Deleted member

Right now I hate myself a little bit. I am smart but I admit I am cringy. Come on guys, admit it.
professional help.
That already happened, actually.
I want to punch myself for acting like a baby and making you guys suffer through my posts.
Good night.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I can't stop thinking of trailers for Smash.

We have one that opens on an Icy Terrain and mountain. We hear the turning of motors as R.O.B. comes into frame, soon we also hear Mr. Game & Watch's infamous old school noises. Followed by a bark and a quack that rustles out of some shrubby near by. Flinging snow everywhere onto R.O.B and Game & Watch.

Duck Hunt Dog laughs knocking the envelope he has in his hands out of his mouth, but luckily The Duck is smarter and he flies and catches it before giving the dog a scolding look.

We cut to a few scenes of the unlikely trio of retro characters making their way up the mountain. Stopping to camp, etc, etc. Some comic hijinks.

They reach the top of the mountain to a small igloo/hut. And Mr Game & Watch generally sits the note down and they move off into the distance after knocking on the hut to see the reaction of the recipients inside.

Out comes Popo, followed curiously by Nana. They open the letter. It says welcome back. They spot their retro friends in the distance and jump with joy as they all run towards them. They stare off into the moon together. The Smash Emblem emblazened in it.

End trailer.

D

Deleted member

If you all are curious, I actually am going to get professional help soon. Not just my parents who wants to help me, but someone else... so... okay.

Either way, I hate how messed up inside I am for a 14 year old. I like being smart, but why do I have to be different from everyone else IRL? I will try to be positve and I will continue to want to be smarter though. It is just I want to have friends like everyone else.

Chrono.

So now that Super is ending, here's a list of some ToP theories that were popular (with a lot I believed/wanted) and turned out to not happen. (most of these are from the subreddit)

- Frieza was gonna betray U7 and Yamcha would replace him (this were from early fake spoilers but LOL could you imagine)
- Goku's Ultra Instinct was "defensive" so Vegeta could have an "offensive" UI (looking back, this one didn't have much legs to stand on but I bought it at first)
- On that note, UI Vegito vs Jiren being the finale (they blew their load on Vegito during Zamasu don't @ me)
- Gohan was getting a new form something something BLANCO?!? (Yeah bought this one, mostly cause they literally set it up, but whatever, Blanco still real)
- The Grand Priest was evil all along (I mean come on, this was a safe bet. I thought it was more surprising he wasn't secretly evil or something)
- On that note, his goal would've been starting "The Divine War" (whatever that means)
- Master Roshi would die which would trigger Goku to transform (They actually did tease the old man dying but it was way too early in the tournament for any sort of real death)
- The 9th Ending spoils the order of U7's eliminations (well this one didn't last long now did it)
- Gohan winning the whole tournament (I wanted it but I'm pretty sure the Gohan ship sailed ages ago)
- Jiren is an artificial being made by Belmod and the Angel (Oh boy here's the Jiren theories)
- Belmod killed Jiren's parents (obviously this a recent one, but even Belmod being the murderer is less ridiculous than...)
- GOKU BLACK killed Jiren's parents (I don't even)
- Hit trapped himself in a Time Skip waiting to strike (someone get him out then)
- Universe 4 had a GoD-level dude (LOL)
- Speaking of them, that Gamisaras and Damon would be... not jobbers, I guess (RIP Piccolo tho)
- Infinite Zamasu infected Future Zeno (let him go guys)
- Frost getting a Cooler esque-fifth form (I actually hoped and wanted this a lot, especially after seeing Kale, maybe when they decide Cooler is marketable they'll do it LOL)
- While everyone was fighting, some **** went down in Earth that'll set up the next arc (I mean this one could still happen but I don't see it)
- Jiren was a red herring for [insert weird dude here] (I mean I kinda thought the same because in DB it's not always black and white)

Aaaand I think that's it.

That took a while, but that's while boredom and a cold will do to ya.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Right now I hate myself a little bit. I am smart but I admit I am cringy. Come on guys, admit it.

That already happened, actually.
I want to punch myself for acting like a baby and making you guys suffer through my posts.
Good night.
Alright, Shiny. Here's the thing. You say this stuff like how you know you're cringy and how you hate yourself for it and how you wish you could do better and how you wish you had friends. The thing is you have friends. Us. But no matter how many times we tell you that we like you or that you're not in fact cringy you still insist that you are. That's self doubt. You'll never see that anyone loves you if you can't love yourself. You won't be able to be confident went confronting your mistakes and problems if your not confident in yourself. You can wish, you can pray, you can hope that everything will get better and it definitely will somewhere down the line but if you want to MAKE it happen and you want it to happen as soon as possible then do something about it. Find what makes you happy and focus on that. Find your strengths and amplify that. Find your weaknesses and practice getting better at those things.

You're a ****in genius, I can tell, so use those big brains. Studying is only a fraction of learning. Books are a tiny spec of knowledge. Experience is the best way to learn. Practice in the mirror with yourself to become more sociable. Not everyone has social skills by birth but they can always get better. And 100% the most important thing about being happier and more fun is to loosen up a bit. I'm not saying go out and party with the popular kids cause that's what they're doing. Don't do that. Just loosen up though. Crack some jokes, even if they're bad, if somebody laughs at something you did, laugh with em. You can't truly laugh at someone until you're able to laugh at yourself.

Life is a big ****in ball of emotions and in the end all those emotions mean absolutely nothing. Once you realize that and your able to LIVE instead of stressing over the most minute things is the day that you become more confident in yourself. Don't slack, just loosen up. I can tell you're always stressed out. Don't be. If an assignment is late. Oh well. If someone thinks your annoying, **** em. If you think that the world is better off without you, you're ****in wrong.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Nah.

This level's just on a sepia kick.
Nah the game is just ugly all around.

So now that Super is ending, here's a list of some ToP theories that were popular (with a lot I believed/wanted) and turned out to not happen. (most of these are from the subreddit)

- Frieza was gonna betray U7 and Yamcha would replace him (this were from early fake spoilers but LOL could you imagine)
- Goku's Ultra Instinct was "defensive" so Vegeta could have an "offensive" UI (looking back, this one didn't have much legs to stand on but I bought it at first)
- On that note, UI Vegito vs Jiren being the finale (they blew their load on Vegito during Zamasu don't @ me)
- Gohan was getting a new form something something BLANCO?!? (Yeah bought this one, mostly cause they literally set it up, but whatever, Blanco still real)
- The Grand Priest was evil all along (I mean come on, this was a safe bet. I thought it was more surprising he wasn't secretly evil or something)
- On that note, his goal would've been starting "The Divine War" (whatever that means)
- Master Roshi would die which would trigger Goku to transform (They actually did tease the old man dying but it was way too early in the tournament for any sort of real death)
- The 9th Ending spoils the order of U7's eliminations (well this one didn't last long now did it)
- Gohan winning the whole tournament (I wanted it but I'm pretty sure the Gohan ship sailed ages ago)
- Jiren is an artificial being made by Belmod and the Angel (Oh boy here's the Jiren theories)
- Belmod killed Jiren's parents (obviously this a recent one, but even Belmod being the murderer is less ridiculous than...)
- GOKU BLACK killed Jiren's parents (I don't even)
- Hit trapped himself in a Time Skip waiting to strike (someone get him out then)
- Universe 4 had a GoD-level dude (LOL)
- Speaking of them, that Gamisaras and Damon would be... not jobbers, I guess (RIP Piccolo tho)
- Infinite Zamasu infected Future Zeno (let him go guys)
- Frost getting a Cooler esque-fifth form (I actually hoped and wanted this a lot, especially after seeing Kale, maybe when they decide Cooler is marketable they'll do it LOL)
- While everyone was fighting, some **** went down in Earth that'll set up the next arc (I mean this one could still happen but I don't see it)
- Jiren was a red herring for [insert weird dude here] (I mean I kinda thought the same because in DB it's not always black and white)

Aaaand I think that's it.

That took a while, but that's while boredom and a cold will do to ya.
I only knew about half of these lol.

Also Super isn’t ebding it’s just temporary.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Us? Rude?

Dude, we're Canadians! We don't know what rudeness is because we're too nice :troll:
Or we just have a high bar for what we consider rude. What would be considered off-the-rader rude in some other countries would be considered simply rude in Canada. So basically, what sounds rude to some people is probably the nicest thing in Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom