• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
So I just noticed something after about 3 Avengers trailers now...

This movie takes place most likely after Aunt May now knows about Peter being Spider-Man.

Rest in peace Peter Parker. If Thanos doesn't kill you? Aunt May will.

''You went where?" ''Space." ''With whom?" ''Tony Stark." ''Always ****ing Tony Stark!"

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I know it is just a joke, but still. Joking about smoking weed just annoys me. I am tired of seeing those cigarettes all over the ground in some areas and the smoke getting all over the place in the streets when people smoke. At least my home is safe.

We should.
Yeah trust me I hate the smoking tendencies of some people. I always cringe everytime I walk by someone smoking and half to cover my nose with my shirt to not get the effects of that ****.

Honestly if it were up to me smoking would be competently illegal regardless of where people smoke.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Um... If you were specifically talking about Diddy, we'd know you meant down throw up air. We're dumb, but not that dumb lol

Also, why would Diddy, a male character, have a women's private parts?
The sexual meaning of Hoo-Hah has nothing to resemble of Diddy Kong. That is not how Diddy Kong got that combo name. I know Diddy Kong is a male. I heard somewhere that Hoo-Hah was another word for a woman's reproductive system. That Hoo-Hah sexual word came before Diddy Kong probably.
Speed's my game. :sonic:
You are going too fast for me to track you.
As long the high speed doesn't apply for all the act you're fine.
Good, getting high on speed is bad. You must win the act!
Yeah trust me I hate the smoking tendencies of some people. I always cringe everytime I walk by someone smoking and half to cover my nose with my shirt to not get the effects of that ****.

Honestly if it were up to me smoking would be competently illegal regardless of where people smoke.
Exactly what I would say, I respect you. :)
I also cringe and cover my nose and shirt everytime from getting second-hand smoking.

Last edited by a moderator:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Frankly what people do with their bodies is none of my business. I have enough health problems to really yell at others. I understand why people do it, I get it, it's just not for me.

Hell my entire artstyle pretty much came from people who were high so... I mean as a surrealist artist I'd be a tad hypocritical.
(Side note, I really need to do more digital art.)

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Yeah smoking really bad! Yeah... Ye-- I don't actually give a ****. I just got done drinking pure agony so I don't really have a say here.

Chrono.

All the talk about smoking and drinking reminded me of this.

I wouldn't call myself "straight edge" because connotations are never good but I'm basically it. lol

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Shiny: "Please don't take this comment in a sexual way"

Thread:
aboutthat.jpg

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I mean full disclosure I need to take a medication for my mind to function correctly.
I'm pretty sure people here have seen one or two of the meltdowns I had due to my problems with anxiety and clinical depression.

I have no higher ground here.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Yeah smoking really bad! Yeah... Ye-- I don't actually give a ****. I just got done drinking pure agony so I don't really have a say here.
OK, now I'm wondering whether you just drank something for 21+ year old people or one of those medical laxatives people drink before they're about to have a camera shoved up the cave of wonders.

Because I've heard BAD stories about the latter.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
OK, now I'm wondering whether you just drank something for 21+ year old people or one of those medical laxatives people drink before they're about to have a camera shoved up the cave of wonders.

Because I've heard BAD stories about the latter.
If we take the Cave of Wonders analogy further, would the part where it gets filled with lava be representative of having bad Mexican food?

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I hope that means my Inkling can have some nice Nike shoes. :p

Considering you were slightly off in your last prediction, I'm guessing we'll get a different Konami character instead.

Bomberman confirmed. :cheep:
:sadsheep:
( This is not intended to be a sexual joke )
I am more ****ing confused than I’ve ever been. You have an incredibly... advanced(?) sense of humor...

Also, **** off @Lampy you're one of my favorites.:redface:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You better care. Help us to try and to stop smoking all together.
#BanDrugsandSmoking

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
If we take the Cave of Wonders analogy further, would the part where it gets filled with lava be representative of having bad Mexican food?
Taco Bell is clearly a gem never meant to be clutched.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
NintenZone Social 6.0 - We're Actually Having A Productive Conversation

D

Deleted member

@Lampy In all seriousness, I like you a lot actually . I admire your talented and humorous side, which is something I wish I had. I hope everyday is better for you, Lampy. :)
Also, **** off @Lampy you're one of my favorites.:redface:
Am I one of your favorites as well? :redface:
I do want Solid Snake in Smash Brothers as well....

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584

Chrono.

We went from arguing about Smash to drinking, smoking, drugs and possible bowel movements.

Just another night here.

D

Deleted member

>Taco Bell
>Mexican Food

Pick one
Real Mexican Food, I would choose. Those guys down there have good rice and beans!
We went from arguing about Smash to drinking, smoking, drugs and possible bowel movements.

Just another night here.
It is always going to be like this Theoria.
Cinnamon_Roll.png
Since cinnamon rolls are delicious I like this answer. :)
Am I the only one innocent in this thread? :p

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Frankly what people do with their bodies is none of my business. I have enough health problems to really yell at others. I understand why people do it, I get it, it's just not for me.

Hell my entire artstyle pretty much came from people who were high so... I mean as a surrealist artist I'd be a tad hypocritical.
Side note to this.
I feel like it's important to say what I mean by I get it. Like, I am there. Like I'm gonna sound like the world's worst role model but I want to be blunt.

Addiction is a lot more complex than just "stop". Like most addicted to drugs or smoking are aware it's bad, that it is irrational. Like I've heard plenty of times about how my depression is irrational, and I should just stop.

And I wish a lot more people could get "stop", but it's not that easy. Not everyone can find help. **** I'm still looking for help. And even then, it's only half the battle.

D

Deleted member

NintenZone Social 6.0 - 1001 Nights On The Toilet & Knuckles
NintenZone Social 6.0 - 1001 Nights On The Toilet & Knuckles, Ridley Memes and a New Funky Mode!
Side note to this.
I feel like it's important to say what I mean by I get it. Like, I am there. Like I'm gonna sound like the world's worst role model but I want to be blunt.

Addiction is a lot more complex than just "stop". Like most addicted to drugs or smoking are aware it's bad, that it is irrational. Like I've heard plenty of times about how my depression is irrational, and I should just stop.

And I wish a lot more people could get "stop", but it's not that easy. Not everyone can find help. **** I'm still looking for help. And even then, it's only half the battle.
Go talk to someone that can help. We can give support too. Depression and addiction can be defeated nicely if we be really supportive. I will gladly give help out, who agrees with me? :)

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
>Taco Bell
>Mexican Food

Pick one
It's bad Mexican food because it's neither good nor Mexican food. :troll:

I still like their cinnamon twists, though. But that's not what people eat before bad things happen.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
@Lampy In all seriousness, I like you a lot actually . I admire your talented and humorous side, which is something I wish I had. I hope everyday is better for you, Lampy. :)

Am I one of your favorites as well? :redface:
I do want Solid Snake in Smash Brothers as well....
A good 2/3, at least, of the people viewing this thread are a part of my favorites. You’re good at math.
NintenZone Social 6.0 - We're Actually Having A Productive Conversation
NintenZone Social 6.0 - 1001 Nights On The Toilet
Meta AF.
This is why I always come back to this thread. It's irresistible.

NintenZone Social 6.0 - 1001 Nights On The Toilet & Knuckles
NintenZone Social 6.0 - Over 9000 Nights On The Toilet & Knuckles feat. Dante from the Devil May Cry series + Bowser’s Minions

Hockeyfan44

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shockwv478
I doubt very many people on here care much about the NCAA tournament, but for those that did a bracket and had Virginia making the Final Four, I sympathize with you. How bout those UMBC Retrievers? Like Buffalo last night, this wasn't some lucky buzzer beater, this was complete dominance, and a deserved win. Unreal to see a 16 seed not just beat a 1 seed, not just beat the number 1 overall seed, but just absolutely dominate them.
And the U.S is doing extremely well at the Paralympics as well.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Not gonna lie.
I wish it was that easy. It's not.
Yeaaah, people seem to think talking it through makes it all better.

Having someone to lean on feels nice, but it's like using painkillers to treat a gaping wound. It's definitely needed, but it's not going to fix the issue at hand itself.

And people telling you to "just have a better mindset" or "just feel better" (which is what "supportive" types often do) is a bit like someone poking the wound open a little further and going "Huh, it REALLY should have worked by now! You must not be squeezing your healing glands hard enough."

D

Deleted member

I have to put this image in:
Ancient-Aliens.jpg

A good 2/3, at least, of the people viewing this thread are a part of my favorites. You’re good at math.
Thanks! I want to be a likable positive child, so what can I do? Thank you for calling me good at math. :)
NintenZone Social 6.0 - Over 9000 Nights On The Toilet & Knuckles feat. Dante from the Devil May Cry series + Bowser’s Minions
NintenZone Social 6.0 - Over 9000 Nights On The Toilet & Knuckles feat. Dante from the Devil May Cry series + Bowser’s Minions + Weeb Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom