• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
It's really something living in a post-Cloud world where people debate whether or not Goku is a viable contender for inclusion.

I know Cloud said limits are meant to be broken but even he would agree that there's some things you just don't cross.
Yeah, I've seen some people take Cloud's inclusion to mean literally anything could happen now. I mean come on, people, just because something highly unexpected happened doesn't mean it can't be explained or understood!

Especially when pushing the envelope as far as some of them suggest would be jumping the shark...

EDIT: You know what, after looking up, now I'm kind of glad I missed the last few pages' conversation...

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
OK, now I'm wondering whether you just drank something for 21+ year old people or one of those medical laxatives people drink before they're about to have a camera shoved up the cave of wonders.

Because I've heard BAD stories about the latter.
I'm was drinking something far worse than that. I was drinking...

Keystone.

Well at least I remember why I ****ING HATE KEYSTONE. :207:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
NintenZone Social 6.0 - Over 9000 Nights On The Toilet & Knuckles feat. Dante from the Devil May Cry series + Bowser’s Minions + Weeb Edition
You're not doing it right...

NintenZone Social 6.9 - Over 9000 Nights On The Toilet & Knuckles feat. Dante from the Devil May Cry series + Bowser’s Minions HD Remix Thread of the Year Edition

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I doubt very many people on here care much about the NCAA tournament, but for those that did a bracket and had Virginia making the Final Four, I sympathize with you. How bout those UMBC Retrievers? Like Buffalo last night, this wasn't some lucky buzzer beater, this was complete dominance, and a deserved win. Unreal to see a 16 seed not just beat a 1 seed, not just beat the number 1 overall seed, but just absolutely dominate them.
And the U.S is doing extremely well at the Paralympics as well.
Buffalo: "We are the Bracket ****ers"
UMBC: "Hold my pupper"

I love upsets yo.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Just posted this thread in the character speculation forum, did something similar during DLC speculation so I thought I'd do the same this time around as well...so I thought I'd share it so you guys can go and contribute...

Top 10 Most Wanted Newcomers

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Yeah, I've seen some people take Cloud's inclusion to mean literally anything could happen now. I mean come on, people, just because something highly unexpected happened doesn't mean it can't be explained or understood!

Especially when pushing the envelope as far as some of them suggest would be jumping the shark...

EDIT: You know what, after looking up, now I'm kind of glad I missed the last few pages' conversation...
Welcome to the Smash fandom, where we're either joking around like idiots or attempting to rip each others' throats out. :lol:

But yeah, I totally agree, hah. I think the number of "rules" broken last time around may have snapped a bit of some peoples' sanity with them.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
So Im watching Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens and this person showed up

And though " Oh thats a girl" then he started talking and bam, its a dude that just cross dresses for a hobby

Imma have to watch this anime now
Not better than Floren.. .. His Japanese VA really sounds like a girl, and what's more ... Yes he use his appearance as an advantage, I mean he even has a field skill that's that.

A lot of people were fooled when Floren was revealed on Twitter back before Xenoblade chronicles 2 was released.... Lol.

D

Deleted member

You're not doing it right...
NintenZone Social 6.9 - Over 9000 Nights On The Toilet & Knuckles feat. Dante from the Devil May Cry series + Bowser’s Minions HD Remix Thread of the Year Edition with a New Funky Mode and Daddy Sakurai as well as Jojo-Reference.

Just posted this thread in the character speculation forum, did something similar during DLC speculation so I thought I'd do the same this time around as well...so I thought I'd share it so you guys can go and contribute...

Top 10 Most Wanted Newcomers
Sounds really cool, I would like to post on there!
I can think of a list already. :p

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
EDIT: This thread has gone 7 minutes without anyone posting in here. Did I kill it by any chance?
*clears throat*
Got a favor to ask you guys. Can you see if my mic is working? I tried recording on it and it comes out weird. I uploaded a voice clip to see if it works.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0nljVqnRcVw
You betcha :p
Nintenzone confirmed EA.

Which is exactly what I was saying lol. People took Cloud to confirm whatever wacko character they can think of like now everyone and their mothers are eligible for Smash inclusion including you and myself lol.

Yeah you didn't miss any meaningful conversation lol. Just the usual.
Clearly something you don't know about.

Stay pure, pumpkin child.
To be young again...

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700

2 rares left.
RNGesus had pity of me it seems.
Good luck, I am not rushed to get my last Blade lol.
I think this might be one of my favorite sentences I've ever read.
To be frank, I think it's nonsense..
If you have played Xenoblade Chronicles 2, that sentence will be nonsense, lol.
I think I asked this already but do I need to play the other Valkyria games in order to play 4?
I don't think so...
Valkyria Chronicles 4 is in the same time line as 1,so that wouldn't be a problem. ..
Sidenote: why the **** does Azami have a botany ability wgen she specifically says she doesnt know much about botany?
She did? Didn't know about that....
Maybe she actually does know but she does not aware that, since you know she's a Blade so....

And. ..
IMG_20180316_213706.jpg

Mario: I'M A GONNA GET YOU!

Sind Sie das Essen? Nein, wir sind die Jäger!

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Good luck, I am not rushed to get my last Blade lol.

To be frank, I think it's nonsense..
If you have played Xenoblade Chronicles 2, that sentence will be nonsense, lol.

I don't think so...
Valkyria Chronicles 4 is in the same time line as 1,so that wouldn't be a problem. ..

She did? Didn't know about that....
Maybe she actually does know but she does not aware that, since you know she's a Blade so....

And. .. View attachment 138923

I never anticipated the sheer concentrated comedy gold that would come out of Inkling's announcement, and it's been nothing short of inkredible.

The fanart is almost always either intensely adorable or just downright hilarious. I followed the entire Smash 4 announcement phase and I've still never seen anything like this.

Then again, Inkling in Mario Kart spawned the squid existential crisis comic, so maybe it's just that the Splatoon fandom is a more chipper breed of psychotic than the Smash fandom.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Then again, Inkling in Mario Kart spawned the squid existential crisis comic, so maybe it's just that the Splatoon fandom is a more chipper breed of psychotic than the Smash fandom.
I mean, Splatoon's lore has some creepy and/or post-apocalyptic stuff.

We're used to weird **** like this. :p

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I mean, Splatoon's lore has some creepy and/or post-apocalyptic stuff.

We're used to weird **** like this. :p
And lo, with the fall of man, did squids inherit the earth.

And they looked upon their new domain with glassy eyes and gleaming fangs, and they said unto it: "Woomy."

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
This gave me like a 3 second long heart attack before disappointment set in.

I take this is fake?

So then, I guess you missed my response to you then? Oh, well, easy come easy go.

Welcome to the Smash fandom, where we're either joking around like idiots or attempting to rip each others' throats out. :lol:
Yeah, that sounds about right,.

And. .. View attachment 138923
Mario: I'M A GONNA GET YOU!

And it was on that, Inklings received a deadly reminder

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
It's working, although your voice is coming through pretty quietly.
Yeah the mic I was using was a very old mic I had stored in my closet I think. It's also one of those cheap 20 dollar headset + mics that used to be sold back in the day (the one with the colored cables and not the the USB ones). I need to invest in a better mic.
I mean, I am only 23 thats pretty young and, Im as far from innocent I could get.

If I was any further from innocent, Id be in Japan
Yeah it was a joke lol i'm younger than you by a year.
There's was a time where I wanted to be a mod but... yeah, no.
Lets take a moment to appreciate all the wonderful mods of Smashboards.

Not all heroes wear capes.

Starlight_Lily

I have an honest question, is Capcom still doing DLC for Marvel Vs. Capcom?

Or did Disney pull the Marvel license again?

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
avi_presenting_coffee.png

Words. And the using. Tired.

Minimal.

Hang out in this thread for casual chats, because everyone here is awesome (except maybe me IDK)
upload_2018-3-17_0-1-57.png

No. Self doubt. Stop. Awesome user.

playing xenoblade C2
fighting a tyrant over water (because there is no other option. who needs healin potions anyway?)

accidentally make a perfect set of orbs for 4 elemental bursts.

436k chain attack damage even though im fighting a level 40

it turns around and AOE kills the entire party from full health

:062:
Spot of hope. Achoo. Big sneeze. TPK.

I think one of the comments on ResetERA summed it up well when they said K. Rool was an anomaly in that no one would be suggesting him if it weren't for his insane popularity in the Smash fandom.
True point. Though. Captain Falcon. Counterpoint.

What are some cool games I could get for like $35 or less? Preferably on Switch or PS4.
Celeste. Thumper. Enter the Gungeon. Bleed.

Maybe I'm just tired and I can't explain myself properly but this conversation just makes me want to leave more.
You're good. Think I get. Do what you gotta. Still friend.

At this point, it's not "toughening up", it's "beating up a dead horse after already having beaten it."
So basically. Leather.

The only objectively deserving character to be in Smash is Wonder-Red because he's the only true pure character and anyone who disagrees with this clearly wants to destroy Earth.
Tired. Hangry. Where is button.

can we make a rule that doesn't allow people to lewd heroes?
Ha ha. No. Never.

She's very popular, from what I've seen, from both a casual and competitive standpoint.
Also. Fanart standpoint. Especially. "Fanart."

Sure, I posted some funny **** and people liked it, but I never felt like people appriciated having me around.
For record. I do.

EDIT: GODDAMMIT, BURB!
Probably. Could add. To end. Of many posts.

RNG is a cruel mistress.

:061:
Aye. She be. Hector. Sigh.

I dunno, I'd much rather feel as though I had a meaningful and positive purpose in life than feel a little out of myself and hungry for a bit.

Of course, one of those things is easier to get, heh heh. . .heh. . .
upload_2018-3-17_0-25-21.png

Goddammit. You're getting. More cat hugs.

Also, why would Diddy, a male character, have a women's private parts?
Internet. People. Rule 63.

Shiny: "Please don't take this comment in a sexual way"

Thread:
View attachment 138919
Pretty sure. Technical term. Look up later.

OK, now I'm wondering whether you just drank something for 21+ year old people or one of those medical laxatives people drink before they're about to have a camera shoved up the cave of wonders.
Heh. Heheh. Cave of wonders.

I'm was drinking something far worse than that. I was drinking...

Keystone.

Well at least I remember why I ****ING HATE KEYSTONE. :207:
It's beer. Beer sucks. That's why.

Got a favor to ask you guys. Can you see if my mic is working? I tried recording on it and it comes out weird. I uploaded a voice clip to see if it works.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0nljVqnRcVw
Hear you. Pop filter. Need. But heard.

You cant drink a resort
Not with. That attitude.

Yoink. Probably. Dunno.

Alright. Caught up. Caffeine. Brb.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I never anticipated the sheer concentrated comedy gold that would come out of Inkling's announcement, and it's been nothing short of inkredible.

The fanart is almost always either intensely adorable or just downright hilarious. I followed the entire Smash 4 announcement phase and I've still never seen anything like this.

Speaking of Mario Kart.. . There is also a meme where they show the MK801 Deluxe box art showing Inkling about to throw a shell at Link... And them quickly shows the Smash trailer lol.
That explains why Mario and Link are about to kill the inkling lol.

And yeah I learn a bit German, still not fluent though.
@Blue Hunter Z I recently found out that Praxis in German.... Means "clinic" ..and yeah, Praxis is feminine noun in German.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Lets take a moment to appreciate all the wonderful mods of Smashboards.

Not all heroes wear capes.

EDIT: **** YOU TOO, SMASHBOARDS!

Capcom doesn't even care for Infinite anymore, iirc.

Last edited:

Starlight_Lily

The faded Unowns just made your meme even better...

I think I heard Disney pulled the license again.
I wouldn't be surprised, basically right before Capcom was able to get the other big Marvel names in the game...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Look, I got somethin' for you.

Hang out in this thread for casual chats, because everyone here is awesome (except maybe me IDK)

And go -here- if you want to speculah while the peeps on that thread are still wound up.

ResetERA is being more chill in terms of speculation discussion for now.
Do not self-doubt myself. I have done that many times and I do not want you falling into my hole. I admire your overall positivity and good humor... you truly are an angel. :)
I dunno, I'd much rather feel as though I had a meaningful and positive purpose in life than feel a little out of myself and hungry for a bit.

Of course, one of those things is easier to get, heh heh. . .heh. . .
Okay, I feel sympathy for you. You can feel meaningful and positive if you tried.

Chrono.

DLC seems to be over.

Capcom's FG support is full SFV:AE now, MvCI won't even be in their own Pro Tour (or EVO for that matter).

It's been heavily implied that Marvel are the ones pulling strings here, but Capcom already has history of doing one or two updates for their non-SF fighting games then dropping them. So business as usual here unless they say otherwise.

D

Deleted member

I think I feel much better now.

Opossum Opossum I'm really sorry for making you look like the bad guy. I should've listened to you.

For the record I actually want King K. Rool. I was simply using him as an example.
Zelda characters are in my opinion a much better example of reps for the sake of reps.

Everyone, thank you for the kind words, but I probably wouldn't feel the way I did if you showed this more.

On topic, I always wanted to become a mod... that said, it's probably not going to happen.

Last edited by a moderator:

Starlight_Lily

Capcom doesn't even care for Infinite anymore, iirc.
Well not having access to the X-Men in a crossover with a Marvel game crossover game, will do that, I think.

DLC seems to be over.

Capcom's FG support is full SFV:AE now, MvCI won't even be in their own Pro Tour (or EVO for that matter).

It's been heavily implied that Marvel are the ones pulling strings here, but Capcom already has history of doing one or two updates for their non-SF fighting games then dropping them. So business as usual here unless they say otherwise.
I wouldn't be surprised if Marvel did back away, simply cause Disney didn't see an immediate return, Disney is pretty greedy when it comes to instant gratification, otherwise they send the product straight to bargain bin, though that doesn't excuse Capcom of how they handled the launch.

Though who knows, this E3 we could get Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom Infinite, cause that's Capcom's scummy practice, release as many updated version of the game as possible.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

Opossum Opossum I'm really sorry for making you look like the bad guy. I should've listened to you.

For the record I actually want King K. Rool. I was simply using him as an example.
Zelda characters are in my opinion a much better example of reps for the sake of reps.

Everyone, thank you for the kind words, but I probably wouldn't feel the way I did if you showed this more.

On topic, I always wanted to become a mod... that said, it's probably not going to happene.
Nah it's all good. Don't beat yourself up over it or anything. Glad you feel better.

D

Deleted member

On topic, I always wanted to become a mod... that said, it's probably not going to happene.
Glad to see you are better, and I think you would make a good moderator. I hope everyday is better for you. Any time dear Lampy for those kind words. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom