• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
If you all are curious, I actually am going to get professional help soon. Not just my parents who wants to help me, but someone else... so... okay.

Either way, I hate how messed up inside I am for a 14 year old. I like being smart, but why do I have to be different from everyone else IRL? I will try to be positve and I will continue to want to be smarter though. It is just I want to have friends like everyone else.
I'm excited for you that you are going to go seek out professional help. With how you've felt depressed and very down lately, it's reassuring how you're going to find someone who can help you through your different thoughts and fears that you have.

Trying to be positive is a great start too. Hopefully that focus on trying to be more positive can help you feel better and also help you shoot for the stars. I'm proud of you for keeping at it, bud. I hope all goes well, and I'm glad you're willing to take steps to improve. Trust me, the worst thing you can do is give up...and you're certainly not giving up now. Keep at it, man.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Right now I hate myself a little bit. I am smart but I admit I am cringy. Come on guys, admit it.

That already happened, actually.
I want to punch myself for acting like a baby and making you guys suffer through my posts.
Good night.
If you all are curious, I actually am going to get professional help soon. Not just my parents who wants to help me, but someone else... so... okay.

Either way, I hate how messed up inside I am for a 14 year old. I like being smart, but why do I have to be different from everyone else IRL? I will try to be positve and I will continue to want to be smarter though. It is just I want to have friends like everyone else.
I don't know when you'll see this (looks like you're still here as of a few previous posts), but please, don't be too hard on yourself over this.

As someone who's beaten himself up a lot in the past, and still does on occasion, I can tell that you that you need to stop the self-loathing, ASAP. It's not going to get you anywhere, and it's most certainly not doing anyone else anything remotely good, either. You might have growing up to do, but beating yourself up over it is not the way to go about it.

And really, no two people are quite the same. Some people might just be a little more different than many around them, but that's not a bad thing. Far from it. Our differences are what makes us unique. And being unique is absolutely not a bad thing.

Try to not even think about this crap too much tonight. Do your best to clear your head and get a good night's rest. Get a fresh start tomorrow with a more positive outlook if you can. I know just telling you all this isn't going to be enough, you'll need help from your family that you know much better than people on here, in addition to more professional help. But the least I can provide is some advice and reassurance. You've got some growing up to do, that's very true, but you are still liked around here, and I'm sure you are outside the net as well. At least try to keep the advice and support people around here have given you in mind.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
>depressing posts
>uplifting posts
>"come to alabama!"
>"lol no"

Catching up. I'm almost there. :D

EDIT: Thanks for waiting for me everyone.

Welp time for bed buh-bye!

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Man the Tournament of Power in the manga is incredibly lame.
Tien and Krillin get eliminated immediately by Frost and Frost takes out most of the universe 9 and Frieza takes out the rest and Frost.

Last edited:

Chrono.

Tien and Krillin get eliminated immediately by Frost and Frost takes out most of the universe 9 and Frieza takes out the rest and Frost.
Yeah, Toyotaro's a real stickler for power levels so expect the obviously weak to get bodied.

Hopefully he does his own cool things in it like he did in the Goku Black arc, even if I wasn't a huge fan of it.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Or we just have a high bar for what we consider rude. What would be considered off-the-rader rude in some other countries would be considered simply rude in Canada. So basically, what sounds rude to some people is probably the nicest thing in Canada.
Probably lol

Tell that to Deadpool. He's straight outta Regina and his a ****.
And he's my ****ing hero~ :3

Um, I mean... well, every rule has an exception, I guess :lol:

Found the American pretending to be Canadian :p
Except I am Canadian.

HEY!
Don't you be dissing #45. He's a real trooper among soldiers.

Not like #27. He's a goddamn coward.
#45 sucks. #69 is the real deal.

dealwithityang.gif

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Real Canadians don't brag about it, they just nod their heads politely as the Americans make noise and the Europeans glare at each other.

And the Australians crack open a Fosters.

:teeth:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The Mayor of my city managed to get the authorization of Crunchyroll and Toei to show DBS at the last moment.

EVENT UN-CANCELLED
LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

D

Deleted member

I hope you guys have a good night because my night is filled with stress.
Alright, Shiny. Here's the thing. You say this stuff like how you know you're cringy and how you hate yourself for it and how you wish you could do better and how you wish you had friends. The thing is you have friends. Us. But no matter how many times we tell you that we like you or that you're not in fact cringy you still insist that you are. That's self doubt. You'll never see that anyone loves you if you can't love yourself. You won't be able to be confident went confronting your mistakes and problems if your not confident in yourself. You can wish, you can pray, you can hope that everything will get better and it definitely will somewhere down the line but if you want to MAKE it happen and you want it to happen as soon as possible then do something about it. Find what makes you happy and focus on that. Find your strengths and amplify that. Find your weaknesses and practice getting better at those things.

You're a ****in genius, I can tell, so use those big brains. Studying is only a fraction of learning. Books are a tiny spec of knowledge. Experience is the best way to learn. Practice in the mirror with yourself to become more sociable. Not everyone has social skills by birth but they can always get better. And 100% the most important thing about being happier and more fun is to loosen up a bit. I'm not saying go out and party with the popular kids cause that's what they're doing. Don't do that. Just loosen up though. Crack some jokes, even if they're bad, if somebody laughs at something you did, laugh with em. You can't truly laugh at someone until you're able to laugh at yourself.

Life is a big ****in ball of emotions and in the end all those emotions mean absolutely nothing. Once you realize that and your able to LIVE instead of stressing over the most minute things is the day that you become more confident in yourself. Don't slack, just loosen up. I can tell you're always stressed out. Don't be. If an assignment is late. Oh well. If someone thinks your annoying, **** em. If you think that the world is better off without you, you're ****in wrong.
I have no problem with school, it is just social life stinks for me. I interact with people, it is just I hate making friends. I also work a lot, and I have to put in a lot of effort. I never handed an assignment late. School is not a worry.
I am doing okay with school, it is I am just constantly stressed out because I fear a lot of dangerous possibilities.
I'm excited for you that you are going to go seek out professional help. With how you've felt depressed and very down lately, it's reassuring how you're going to find someone who can help you through your different thoughts and fears that you have.

Trying to be positive is a great start too. Hopefully that focus on trying to be more positive can help you feel better and also help you shoot for the stars. I'm proud of you for keeping at it, bud. I hope all goes well, and I'm glad you're willing to take steps to improve. Trust me, the worst thing you can do is give up...and you're certainly not giving up now. Keep at it, man.
Thanks! I will try not to give up.
I don't know when you'll see this (looks like you're still here as of a few previous posts), but please, don't be too hard on yourself over this.

As someone who's beaten himself up a lot in the past, and still does on occasion, I can tell that you that you need to stop the self-loathing, ASAP. It's not going to get you anywhere, and it's most certainly not doing anyone else anything remotely good, either. You might have growing up to do, but beating yourself up over it is not the way to go about it.

And really, no two people are quite the same. Some people might just be a little more different than many around them, but that's not a bad thing. Far from it. Our differences are what makes us unique. And being unique is absolutely not a bad thing.

Try to not even think about this crap too much tonight. Do your best to clear your head and get a good night's rest. Get a fresh start tomorrow with a more positive outlook if you can. I know just telling you all this isn't going to be enough, you'll need help from your family that you know much better than people on here, in addition to more professional help. But the least I can provide is some advice and reassurance. You've got some growing up to do, that's very true, but you are still liked around here, and I'm sure you are outside the net as well. At least try to keep the advice and support people around here have given you in mind.
Yes I am liked but what is so "truly" special about me? My smartness and positivity? Well that is something good.
I will try to stop the self-loathing.
Yes, but this "uniqueness" is not a good uniqueness. I was on the merge of killing myself, I hate a lot of stuff.... you get what I mean.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
The Mayor of my city managed to get the authorization of Crunchyroll and Toei to show DBS at the last moment.

EVENT UN-CANCELLED
Re-election campaign is basically "I brought Goku."

Wins by landslide.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
What are some cool games I could get for like $35 or less? Preferably on Switch or PS4.
I think Ratchet and Clank on PS4 should be cheaper than 35 bucks at this point. It's not quite as good as the original, but it is still a solid entry in the series. I guess the Mega Man Legacy Collections if you don't own many of the Mega Man games already.

I'm pretty sure most Switch games other than USF2 and maaaaaaybe Super Bomberman R are still fairly pricey. But you can also buy Garou Mark of the Wolves on both systems online stores.

And Strider 2014 on PSN is all around a great game if you ask me.

D

Deleted member

Sorry for getting emotional there. Wow, two emotional breakdowns in one night....
I almost hit another depression, and support is widely appreciated.
I know you did this already and I know it would be annoying, because Stoopid has done this before. But can someone list the positives and things I need to work on again? It really helps me emotionally.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
Sorry for getting emotional there. Wow, two emotional breakdowns in one night....
I almost hit another depression, and support is widely appreciated.
I know you did this already and I know it would be annoying, because Stoopid has done this before. But can someone list the positives and things I need to work on again? It really helps me emotionally.
Positives? Well, you're the youngest out of all of us, which at face value makes you the last person who will die.

D

Deleted member

Positives? Well, you're the youngest out of all of us, which at face value makes you the last person who will die.
...Not necessarily. I might die earlier than one of you, it is all random. It is about being safe and healthy eating.
Thanks though.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
>Taco Bell
>Mexican Food

Pick one
You ever see those crappy ads for the "Nacho Fries"? They keep mentioning "Mexican Spices", without giving some examples.

Y'know, all those Mexican Spices like....the uh...Reddish One™....and Brown Spice™

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
You ever see those crappy ads for the "Nacho Fries"? They keep mentioning "Mexican Spices", without giving some examples.

Y'know, all those Mexican Spices like....the uh...Reddish One™....and Brown Spice™
It taste like some combination of cheddar and paprika, which is not something I am sure originates from anywhere.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Man, I really hope someone records the reaction to the episode, but in decent quality. Want to see whole crowds of people go crazy over a DB episode.
If my city got the authorization Im sure many others got it, so expect many recordings.

Saturday Night is Dragon Ball Night in all of México. :shades:

Chrono.

If my city got the authorization Im sure many others got it, so expect many recordings.

Saturday Night is Dragon Ball Night in all of México. :shades:
There's something beautiful about an entire country uniting to sit down and watch anime.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

EVENT UN-CANCELLED
He really needed to get re-elected.

Tien still gets no love.
I remember hearing that Toriyama chose who got eliminated and when. So I figured those two had to go first, but still. I hope Piccolo gets a cool way to go out like Roshi, 18 and Gohan did. Y'know since all three of them basically sacrificed themselves to save a teammate/eliminate someone with them. But unlike with Tien, it was against someone threatening or we know who they were.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

You joke, but I know a lotta Americans that when it comes to spices: it starts with salt and ends with pepper.
The fact we acknowledge other spices exist is astounding.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
You joke, but I know a lotta Americans that when it comes to spices: it starts with salt and ends with pepper.
The fact we acknowledge other spices exist is astounding.
I know that's the case. I live in the States. Usually I prefer condiments/sauces for seasoning, and I put pepper on pretty much all of my savory food. Or just Hot Sauce. But I'm lazy.

But sometimes you gotta put in some garlic power or some Sazón, or Paprika.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
I know that's the case. I live in the States. Usually I prefer condiments/sauces for seasoning, and I put pepper on pretty much all of my savory food. Or just Hot Sauce. But I'm lazy.

But sometimes you gotta put in some garlic power or some Sazón, or Paprika.
1. Bake a bunch of pizza rolls
2. Dip them in Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
He really needed to get re-elected.

Tien still gets no love.
I remember hearing that Toriyama chose who got eliminated and when. So I figured those two had to go first, but still. I hope Piccolo gets a cool way to go out like Roshi, 18 and Gohan did. Y'know since all three of them basically sacrificed themselves to save a teammate/eliminate someone with them. But unlike with Tien, it was against someone threatening or we know who they were.
It's a shame, really.

I was kind of hoping Tien would get a Shin Kikoho in, but it seems that based on the scans, he won't :ohwell:

Seriously, at least Tien got some cool moments in the anime, even if they were minimal compared to the rest main cast.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
It's a shame, really.

I was kind of hoping Tien would get a Shin Kikoho in, but it seems that based on the scans, he won't :ohwell:

Seriously, at least Tien got some cool moments in the anime, even if they were minimal compared to the rest main cast.
Why must the man suffer so? He isn't even in my Top 5 favorite Z-Fighters, but he's still cool enough to me.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

Blastoise fights like a mecha!

But his arms and legs are a bit off.

D

Deleted member

Just woke up, saw multiple topics between Canadians, depression, coffee and cloacas, what is actually going on right now?
Does that include Fire Emblem heroes by any chance?
If it means stopping people from lewding my daughter, then yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom