• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
i excel in unsettling stuff :p i pretty much freaked out my group of friends all the time

and thank you very much~ ^-^

well...your familiar i remember seeing that pikachu with glasses images and your name does ring a bell :V but we probably only met like once or twice and thats it in completely forgetalbe circumstances i can't recall, ya just got an memorable name and image to me

for introductions sakes, names katt~ its what everyone calls me even my brother who i followed first here to this site to mess with him, though hes not here anymore i think, was here first as luma okami, but changed it awhile ago to what it is now, i just like to screw around hang with my close firends and just have random fun ^-^'
Fair nuff. Honestly I'm just tickled that I'm still recognizable in present state.

Pleasure making your acquaintance, Katt.

I'm pretty sure it's situations like this that are why I downloaded this image:
And situations like these are why I chose Invisibility in that one Splatfest. :p
And situations like this that make me regret not thinking of either of those sooner.

Not so much picking flight though, I still know where my heart is on that one.

huh....so inklings with...doujins and such...sprouting their "ink" :V guessing this is normal around here, okay
Eh. Infrequently.

More than partly to blame for that, even have a visual aid for it now:

avi_headingutter.png

Just boop me if I get terrible, I'll shut up.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
You can Poke, just do not pinch. Especially pinch Wendy.
Also I can not tell you where that is from, because it is too legendary and it will burn my eyes in power.

You are funny, I agree with you. I like you.
For someone reason I keep hearing the voice of that one dog from the animated movie "Up" whenever I read your posts.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I was playing splatoon 2 today and saw a post about Mario rpg hd but it was just a request. I almost thought that maybe by the slightest chance it happened and I was getting ready to hype lol. It be nice if this dream came true one day.

D

Deleted member

I just realized something.
~You guys are my only friends and I left this website, I am doomed.~
My speech and public speaking are actually good, I just want to mention that. I talk a lot when the subject gets informal, but when it gets social like lunch, I just... reject to talk to anyone. Plus I am with everyone and I am not taking any special classes, but people just still do not take me seriously. The reasons nobody takes me seriously is because I do not care about social stuff, rather informal stuff. Also people probably view me as that "weird kid" who does not follow trendy stuff.

You guys are my friends, I am going to forget trying to make friends. I am done with trying to make any friends.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Fair nuff. Honestly I'm just tickled that I'm still recognizable in present state.

Pleasure making your acquaintance, Katt.
its the shades dude
its the shades

but ya~ glad to make your acquaintance as well~ :3
Eh. Infrequently.

More than partly to blame for that, even have a visual aid for it now:

View attachment 138961

Just boop me if I get terrible, I'll shut up.
lol i don't understand anything XD but okay i'll keep that in mind~ i'll use it when ya do :p

My speech and public speaking are actually good, I just want to mention that. I talk a lot when the subject gets informal, but when it gets social like lunch, I just... reject to talk to anyone. Plus I am with everyone and I am not taking any special classes, but people just still do not take me seriously. The reasons nobody takes me seriously is because I do not care about social stuff, rather informal stuff. Also people probably view me as that "weird kid" who does not follow trendy stuff.

You guys are my friends, I am going to forget trying to make friends. I am done with trying to make any friends.
huh....you remind me of a young version of my brother :V

only your not acting like a stoic sarcastic jerk, besides the personality ya, reminding :V

enjoy the peppered and curry powered blasted he sneaks to me :troll:

EDIT: whoops thought someone posted

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I just woke up from the weirdest dream. And I'm not sure what's the weirdest part- the dream itself or the fact I remembered it.
My two IRL friends and I were shopping when they suddenly disappeared. I went outside to see if they were at the car when one of my friends shouts at me that they were tied up on the roof of the Tops store and two Asians dudes were going to try to kill me. The first guy used a bow and arrow from the roof, but he only had three arrows, and they all missed. They both came down the ladder from the roof and the one with the bow pulled out a strange gun that looked like a boxcutter. I disarmed the one who had the gun and he ran up on me to knife me but I used the SMG to kill him. The second one had two swords. A scimitar and a broadsword. I assume that I was out of ammo because used the body of the dead guy by pushing him on the other guy, who shoves his scimitar through the dude's back. I then kicked the body, thus kicking the other dude, down and I ran to the ladder. I climbed up it but the guy threw a knife at me, which stuck to the ****ing wall (holy ****) I pulled it out and climbed onto the rooftop. I waited behind the Tops sign, when he popped up from the ladder. I threw the knife back at him, hitting him in the forehead and he falls all the down onto the ground. I catch my breath for a moment and then look at my friends, who were still tied up. I walked over to free them, I assume, but then I woke up.
I'm not really sure what to say. Its humorous that I managed to kill them both and save my bros.

I dunno. Maybe I should just get some food. :/

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So what's your guys favorite part of Jojo?
Toss up between Part 3 and Part 4 for me.

Also DBS spoilers

17 STILL LIVES. The Boatman can't be stopped! Also he stayed in the ring longer than Vegeta and Gohan. Not something I expected when this arc got started. Jiren is a douche. Get this fresh out of jail looking ***** out of here.

Chrono.

>Find DBS 130 subbed in Spanish
>It's a screamer

I can't believe people would just go on the internet to spread lies.

D

Deleted member

For someone reason I keep hearing the voice of that one dog from the animated movie "Up" whenever I read your posts.
This dog?
BARK.jpg

Them shades are too iconic, dude :p
I know. Not only are Red's shades iconic, but they are awesome.

Off-Topic: I am happy that no one thought I was a weeb because of my avatar. I am not saying being a weeb is a bad thing, I am just hoping peopled do not assume things too quickly...
>Find DBS 130 subbed in Spanish
>It's a screamer

I can't believe people would just go on the internet to spread lies.
The Internet can be a cruel place.. :(
I hate people who go on the internet to spread lies.

But at least the internet can be good as well. I have you guys. :)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
D

Deleted member

My ego has really lowered ever since I turned off Like alerts but at the same time I can actually find Reply alerts now. The conflict...

Also, it doesn't really matter whether there's a leaks thread or not, either we'll discuss them here or they'll be discussed on the general speculation thread.
Having a thread dedicated to them would just limit the chaos from leaking(ha!) to other threads.
OMG BURB.

I didn't know Burb was still here i missed him.

And you all should make a new leaks thread by the way. That's the main reason I stopped by again. It should be more public too. I had to jump through many hoops to get to this thread.

Also if you quoted me say your old name because I don't recognize all of you if you changed it.
Previously Zoroarking, on duty.

Ugh, this feels like one of those high school meetings I see in movies because I'm having to mention my old username.
Damn it Shishoe, we can't go 5 minutes without a shipping discussion can we!?
No, bevause how else would we live if not by shipping everyone?
Now all we need is vanrose who coincidentally made this avatar after a bet in the leak days that I don't remember too well.
Hey, I remember that. I think I might still have it on my phone but it's buried on so many other images that it'd be hard to find it.
Remember this?

Kind of crazy to imagine how many on this CSS are back into speculation action again.
Also the fact I'm on this despite barely kaving said anything. It's like me and Mafia.
That reminds me, I don't know what happened to Khoru.

@Best Gwen
I know you two were friends so do you know why she left?
Please don't judge me for the stupid **** I said. :laugh:
Me everytime someone revisits the Leaks group.
Past me is a ****ing idiot, I'd kick him in the balls.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Off-Topic: I am happy that no one thought I was a weeb because of my avatar. I am not saying being a weeb is a bad thing, I am just hoping peopled do not assume things too quickly...
whelp um, pretty bad one here tbh :V

Well, I'll take them then :3
hurray~ ^-^ and trust me ya won't be dissapointed with konnies home cooked stuff, hes an amazing cook for anything~ :lick:

D

Deleted member

I do not hate weebs or think they are wrong. I just do not want people to make a misconception.
For examples, you may think I like little kiddies shows, but I hate most of children's television shows these days.
I mean if I had to watch 50 hours of TTG tied up in a chair, my sanity would severely weaken.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Them shades are too iconic, dude :p
its the shades dude
its the shades
Couple days ago I was running around with just shades in the corner.

avi_invis.png

Barely gave anyone pause.

It's like that thing about words, where if the first and last letter are in the right spot your brain can fill in the rest.

...speaking of, hey A Distant Demon A Distant Demon , how you holding up buddy?

lol i don't understand anything XD but okay i'll keep that in mind~ i'll use it when ya do :p
Mind's in the gutter.

Will prepare snoot for boop as per protocol.

To be fair, weeb is normal around here.

Doubt anyone would give it an ill thought either way.

Past me is a ****ing idiot, I'd kick him in the balls.
Brb getting a DeLorean.

Ivander

Smash Legend

I'm not exactly interactive myself, although compared to you, mostly because I'm not comfortable talking about stuff that I feel might end up making the people I talk to feel lost and whatnot. Unless the person I know actually knows what I'm talking about, I'm not exactly confident.
But I can talk normally when I need to, especially when it comes to work and stuff, as compared to most other people, I don't fear being embarrassed about asking somebody something if I'm not 100% accurate on something or forgot something as it can be important and help somebody when needed.

But you don't need to shy yourself away from making friends. I usually find that just talking with people normally will eventually open them up to you in regards about you or other things. I think that you can make friends while being patient just as much as you can when actively talking to people. Sometimes, you can have somebody become your friend not by trying to talk with them at every possible hour, but sometimes by being patient and letting them open up to you.
I'm not saying to only wait however. After all, sometimes you might need to talk with somebody to help them open up if they are feeling down and whatnot. Sometimes you need to be there for someone when no one else has or tried.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I do not hate weebs or think they are wrong. I just do not want people to make a misconception.
Pro tip: If no one says anything, assume no misconception was made because chances are none have been made anyway.

For examples, you may think I like little kiddies shows, but I hate most of children's television shows these days.
We'd never think that. Only dumb kids like most of these days' kiddie shows because said shows are ****ing ********.

There are a few hidden gems though, like Gravity Falls (RIP that show, btw)

I mean if I had to watch 50 hours of TTG tied up in a chair, my sanity would severely weaken.
Only "severly weaken" after 50 hours?

Dude, either you're overestimating yourself or your willpower is beyond human.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
As someone who has tried to deter from real life. Don't do it, oh God don't do it.
Like honestly the worst thing that I ever did to myself was isolation. Trust me, it never works in your favor.

Like even if it's not making friends, talking to people outside the internet is still vital. I don't think I would have ever left isolation if I didn't reach out to reality.

Last edited:

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
That leaked God of War footage is making me reconsider when I should buy a PS4 :thinking:
How about when its dead, cause then it'll be dirt cheap. :troll:

Sorry, I just wanted to make a dead console joke

OMG BURB.

I didn't know Burb was still here i missed him.

And you all should make a new leaks thread by the way. That's the main reason I stopped by again. It should be more public too. I had to jump through many hoops to get to this thread.

Also if you quoted me say your old name because I don't recognize all of you if you changed it.
I was bladzer, then Bladezer, and now I'm Cure Lily, because I have embraced my inner weeb to prove that I am better @Best Gwen and Ridertrash, with my Precuretrash.

Formerly Zebei
which is formerly Oni333

. . .This guy

:061:
Are you still consumed by your love Vriridi, by any chance?

For everyone that wasnt around for the leaks group and wats a look, or anyone that needs a bit of nostalgia. Please don't judge me for the stupid **** I said. :laugh:
https://smashboards.com/social-forums/nintendo-leaks.1691/

Oh I forgot about that too. Wonder if someone will start digging holes this time around too.

Gonna be a sad thread. . .
:061:
I can start digging one, especially with Shovel Knight and Dampe, since they'd be the perfect gravekeepers, since they'd be the last ones in the graves. :troll:

So what's your guys favorite part of Jojo?
The part where a good portion of it, isn't localised yet :p

Also, I seemed to have starter the trend of bringing out members of the leak group back, I come fully out of retirement and all you other lot comeback.

I feel like I have power to use for good, I must use this power for good.

You should all start wanting Baby Mario & Luigi for Smash, bar that help me make it clear Partners in Time should get a sequel.

That should be a good use of this power.

BTW, are you guys in North America getting a Splatoon concert? Cause we in Europe are, its part of the Splatoon European championship, if you want to know what its connected to.

Though, I'd have preferred a concert by the Squid Sisters, what can I say, I prefer Japanese Idol music, American rap.

Yep, I'm idol trash to, who can't escape Idol Hell.

BTW, I'm joking, I haven't heard the music Pearl and Marina do in Splatoon yet, I was making fun of me being idol trash, and referencing how someone said Pearl and Marina are possibly based off of the rappers Biggie and Tupac.

Also if somehow the Squid Sisters show up in the European concert, I would love it.

I do have to ask something though, if I do watch that live stream, do I run the risk of hearing any single player music from Splatoon 2? Cause I don't want run the risk of having music spoiled out of context for me.

And I finally just got Off the Hook, is a fishing pun...

My puns senses are off...

Also, do you guys know that what I consider spoilers for Super Mario Odyssey? Its not the story, cause that ending is obvious, no I consider seeing levels spoilers.

D

Deleted member

As someone who has tried to deter from real life. Don't do it, oh God don't do it.
Like honestly the worst thing that I ever did to myself was isolation. Trust me, it never works in your favor.

Like even if it's not making friends, talking to people outside the internet is still vital. I don't think I would have ever left isolation if I didn't reach out to reality.
These guys are my friends, so I feel like I do not need to make any.
I am going to not make an IRL friend, because I do not want to.
We'd never think that. Only dumb kids like most of these days' kiddie shows because said shows are ****ing ********.

I figured. There are a few hidden gems out there.
Also I know you guys are going to hate me, but The Loud House is boring to watch in my opinion.
Actually, a lot of kids shows are just either bad, boring to watch, or both.

You are right. I think I am overestimating myself.

One winged Devil

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4499-5767-3965
Pro tip: If no one says anything, assume no misconception was made because chances are none have been made anyway.

Yeah watch it with the R word dude.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Have you seen shows like the PPG reboot, Bagel and Becky, Johnny Test and so on?

Wouldn't use that R word if I didn't mean it.
I mean, they're just mediocre cartoons. Those have been around since the making of cartoons.
It's not like animation died because some shows I didn't like were made. They weren't made for me.

Last edited:

One winged Devil

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4499-5767-3965
Also-

Oh boy more TTG hate, can't wait to see people complain about a show that they can just not watch. :rolleyes:

Have you seen shows like the PPG reboot, Bagel and Becky, Johnny Test and so on?

So with that logic I can call anyone who doesn't like Sonic a ******?

Yeah I don't think so pal.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

It's not fair to people with legitimate mental health issues to use their suffering as an insult.

Or more crassly, it's not really fair to compare anything to shlock like the PPG reboot.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
So with that logic I can call anyone who doesn't like Sonic a ******?

Yeah I don't think so pal.
I was talking about the shows.

You're trying to tell me that it's okay to insult someone who doesn't like a fanbase because I decide to diss some shows.

Oh boy more TTG hate, can't wait to see people complain about a show that they can just not watch.
Welcome to the Internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom