• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I have Asperger's, so technically, this is self-deprecation :troll:
Hey, I'm on the spectrum too.

But slinging that around is more just ***-burgers than anything.

Does it make it OK for Chris-Chan to be racist/sexist/generally hate everyone because they're on the spectrum? No? OK then.

One winged Devil

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4499-5767-3965
Like wow I came here avoid Bull**** but god damn.

And Ii thought this place would be better than youtube but yeah nope can't nice things now can we.

Last edited by a moderator:

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight

Well, I'm hyped for this movie. Finally have Nagisa and Honoka interacting with the new Cures, that'll be fun.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

One winged Devil

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4499-5767-3965
User was warned for this post
But let's get this straight
>Talking about a cartoon with the word ****** is OK
>Use aspergers has a joke is OK
>Telling people to stop isn't OK

That's some **** right there.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
what the heck am i looking at XD
It was initially a response to someone making a typo discussing Camilla's assets.

I actually didn't expect to be able to use it again.

One winged Devil

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4499-5767-3965
And man this place just loves when I use the ****** right, I mean that's OK to say.

Can't wait to call my bisexual friends a ****** because that's ok to do.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Oh anc can't wait to get told that's just interestnet so just grow up Puffy.
You don't need to grow up Puffy, my blood raises in temp like 20 degrees every time someone spouts some genwunner trash.

Stoopid's trying to say they already promised they'd stop and you're still going, though. I WISH people I ask to stop saying things that deeply bother me actually would.

D

Deleted member

Don't worry, I can fix it.

View attachment 138966
I...uh...Embarrass
You don't need to grow up Puffy, my blood raises in temp like 20 degrees every time someone spouts some genwunner trash.

Stoopid's trying to say they already promised they'd stop and you're still going, though. I WISH people I ask to stop saying things that deeply bother me actually would.
I loathe genwunners, so welcome to the club Coricus. WOOMY!

Morbi

Scavenger

I definitely do not want to trigger you... Given the circumstances; however, your blood must boil often.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Can't to go online tomorrow because I can't complain about a show that i don't even watch
You really need to calm down, dude. The subject is over, the issue is resolved and you just keep on bring it back.

Also, don't want to get you even more pissed or be a backseat mod, but double posting is kind of an offense in this website and you kind of seem to do that repeatedly do that when you're offended. Just trying to be a good guy here.

Also, it's not the fact that you told me to stop that wasn't okay. It's how you did it.
So with that logic I can call anyone who doesn't like Sonic a ******?

Yeah I don't think so pal.
Don't know if you realize it, but sometimes, words hurt a lot. And the way to said my words just made it seem like I was an asshole.

There are more peaceful ways to solve an issue than making the other person feel that way,

It must be the magical unicorn powers.
****! SOMEONE'S ON TO ME!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom