• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Wait.

WAIT.

I think I was like, two or three and had these round cardboard things with Winnie the Pooh on them. I had no idea what the actual point of them was, they just had Winnie the Pooh on them so I think I hung onto them for a bit.

Was that pogs???

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
If the question is if I want to leave for good, sure I could leave for good I don't mind.

If you mean yourself, no of course not we don't want you to leave.
We've just politely asked you to move on from the topic. We've all had our moments and it's fine.
We just want to move on.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
This picture made me wonder if having a hedgehog covered in that much soap is safe.

:thinking:
Hedgehogs deliberately fill their mouths with poison and drool it onto their spines as a defense mechanism.

The little guy is probably safer than a cat or dog in there, as long as they don't suffocate in it anyway.

Morbi

Scavenger
Hedgehogs deliberately fill their mouths with poison and drool it onto their spines as a defense mechanism.

The little guy is probably safer than a cat or dog in there, as long as they don't suffocate in it anyway.
That would be a much better Sonic move-set than the one we were afforded.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
:4sonic:

Why can't Sonic be more like a real hedgehog?

That's badass.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
If the question is if I want to leave for good, sure I could leave for good I don't mind.

We've just politely asked you to move on from the topic. We've all had our moments and it's fine.
We just want to move on.
please don't leave for good, i just got back here to see you and all my old friends again plus new ones i just now made .-.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
That would be a much better Sonic move-set than the one we were afforded.
He can cut Palutena's wrist open with a Beam Sword and dip himself in ichor.

Super Hardcore Bros.

D

Deleted member

Well, poison and chemicals are different things. So I can see why people would worry for the hedgehog.

That's badass.
I know, right?
Oh and I just want to mention, Hedgehogs can swim as well.
Sonic does not even look like a hedgehog to be honest.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I hate Pogs.
Pogs are dumb.
avi_presenting_highlander.png

You take back that heres-

Wait. Just the Pogs? Slammers were alright.

Wait.

WAIT.

I think I was like, two or three and had these round cardboard things with Winnie the Pooh on them. I had no idea what the actual point of them was, they just had Winnie the Pooh on them so I think I hung onto them for a bit.

Was that pogs???
Mmm.

Did they feel kind of like corrugated cardboard and a plastic tarp had a very thin, round baby?

Maybe a staple in each?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Well, poison and chemicals are different things. So I can see why people would worry for the hedgehog.

I know, right?
Oh and I just want to mention, Hedgehogs can swim as well.
Sonic does not even look like a hedgehog to be honest.
They'll stick paint and cigarettes into their mouths if they can get to them, too.

As far as I'm aware it didn't turn out too horribly.
My mind is kind of imploding from this sentence.
I live to create mental black holes.

Ivander

Smash Legend

That's badass.
So, it was a bad thing Sonic was dead when Elise kissed him, right?

Also, does this mean every artwork of Sonic kissing a character is actually him stealth poisoning them? :psycho: Something to think about on those Mario X Sonic pictures.

One winged Devil

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4499-5767-3965
Why?

We can all have fun here.
I mean mayb-

Wait... what?

Where the hell is that Sonic?

Oh wait, that's probably what Shadow is :troll:
Yeah no thanks.

We just want to move on.
I meant myself.

Last edited:

Chrono.

Watched the new DBS

Jesus ****.

- FIRST OFF the animation was LIT, best of episode of Super bar none in that deparment
- Jiren has issues and also tried to kill everyone in the stands, pissing Goku off for the first time since Namek saga. Great idea there bro.
- Goku was about to BTFO Jiren when SURPRISE ************.
- UI has a major drawback, we're not sure what it is, but it's probably that mortals aren't meant to tap into it. Goku is almost kill but then...
- Frieza is back but also...
- 17??? WHAT THE **** YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD damn they actually got me with that one.
- So the final ep is basically 3 vs 1, everyone is weakened and there's only 30 seconds left
- Universe 7 bout to blow a 3-1 lead

Morbi

Scavenger
Watched the new DBS

Jesus ****.

- FIRST OFF the animation was LIT, best of episode of Super bar none in that deparment
- Jiren has issues and also tried to kill everyone in the stands, pissing Goku off for the first time since Namek saga. Great idea there bro.
- UI has a major drawback, we're not sure what it is, but it's probably that mortals aren't meant to tap into it. Goku is almost kill but then...
- 17??? WHAT THE **** YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD damn they actually got me with that one.
- So the final ep is basically 3 vs 1, everyone is weakened and there's only 30 seconds left
Huh, interesting. I should start watching DBS again. I honestly thought Jiren was going down a completely different path. I just got sad after hearing about the hiatus.

D

Deleted member

It happened to me right now, but I mistaken "too" for "to". I always get it right. BAKA!
I have something to say.
I like anime "bob-the-builders", even though I do not want to. :awesome:
Now you know.

I want to thank everybody in here.
Also look at the green text in my signature, these guys actually PM'd me about their concerns and stuff.
I even want to thank everyone not in the green text in my signature as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
So, Switch confirmed to be the successor to the Vita, as the weeb console? :p
Nah, despite Switch is Vita but did right, unlike Vita it has more games than just anime games and visual novels...
And I was saying those PS4 anime games.... So hopefully Switch Pass the PS4 soon in Japan too.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I meant myself.
Then my second answer applies.
No is asking you to leave, no one wants you to leave.

The only thing we ask is just to let this go. It's in the past, we've called out the people we've needed do. The only one who is keeping on with this is yourself.
The best thing is just to agree to disagree. That's really about it. The only one who is still angry is you.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
do you follow up with a mental mega laser?
:061:
iunderstoodthatreference.gif

Although TBH my Light vs. Dark strat was being the last to eat it on my team and then using Invisibility and hiding in the most remote place I could find.

I don't have a. . .concept of aim.

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
Watched the new DBS

Jesus ****.

Bizarrely at first I thought Jiren was attacking Zen'O, but then I went "Oh !@*#()"... Jiren definitely crossed the Moral Event Horizon right there; attacking the audience just because he got pissy about Goku's strength comes from his friends' trust in him.

Also somewhat amused how they just casually skipped over Buu in the flashback sequence (makes sense cause he's napping since the exhibition match)

Either way - quite the cliffhanger we've got - Frieza, Android 17 and Goku Vs. Jiren. I'll be looking forward to making that team up in DBFZ.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Look I'll fully admit, I have a fault in this as well. I trashed on the shows and I should've called out people before this went mad, I apologize for this.
But at this I can't do anything. There is nothing I can't do that hasn't been done.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Just got a text back from an older lady who which I shoveled their driveway for a couple days ago. She informed me that she finally has my pay but also texted me this, and I quote. Besides the calling me Aurane.

"Gee Aurane you're such a nice guy. When you die, I bet you'll go straight to heaven."

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
Just got a text back from an older lady who which I shoveled their driveway for a couple days ago. She informed me that she finally has my pay but this, and I quote.

"Gee Aurane, you're such a nice guy. When you die, I bet you'll go straight to heaven."
Is Aurane your real name... Or does she call you by your Smashboards name? If the former, that is a sick name, bro. If the latter, it is normal... I guess, my mom totally calls me Morbi. So, you are not alone.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Is Aurane your real name... Or does she call you by your Smashboards name? If the former, that is a sick name, bro. If the latter, it is normal... I guess, my mom totally calls me Morbi. So, you are not alone.
Just fixed it to point out that she didn't call me Aurane. I usually point myself as Aurane to avoid confusion.

My real name is Bryan.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
My parents call me a name lamer than Substitution.
It's a shame it never caught on.

Chrono.

Huh, interesting. I should start watching DBS again. I honestly thought Jiren was going down a completely different path. I just got sad after hearing about the hiatus.
Jiren isn't a very complex character but he's a neat foil to Goku in a lot of ways. And they made that especially clear tonight.
Bizarrely at first I thought Jiren was attacking Zen'O, but then I went "Oh !@*#()"... Jiren definitely crossed the Moral Event Horizon right there; attacking the audience just because he got pissy about Goku's strength comes from his friends' trust in him.

Also somewhat amused how they just casually skipped over Buu in the flashback sequence (makes sense cause he's napping since the exhibition match)

Either way - quite the cliffhanger we've got - Frieza, Android 17 and Goku Vs. Jiren. I'll be looking forward to making that team up in DBFZ.
Yeah I quite didn't expect that from Jiren. Same for UI running out like that, I'm used to forms in DBZ not having huge drawbacks beyond a time limit or stamina, so that was a neat surprise.

I don't even know what to expect for next week lol

Does U7 straight up win? Does U11 win but Zeno gets nice with U7 because they like Goku? Does Goku indeed get eliminated? Who ends up getting the final blow on Jiren (if at all)? We still don't know Jiren's wish and apparently Toriyama is teasing a "huge" surprise for that episode so... w e w.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom